Avril Lavigne - Alice
Avril Lavigne - Alice
爱丽丝梦游仙境的内个歌曲。。。。
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有没有好的英文歌的歌词,分享一下
有没有好的英文歌的歌词,分享一下 20
后街 西城的都可以
还有一些老歌的也还可以
Yeah-eh-heah You are, my fire, The one, desire Believe, when I say, I want it that way But we, are two worlds apart, Can't reach to your heart, When you say, That I want it that way Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a heartache, Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, Tell me why, I never wanna hear you say, I want it that way Am I, your fire? Your one, desire, desire, it's too late, But I want it that way Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a heartache, Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, Tell me why, I never wanna hear you say, I want it that way Now I can see that we've fallen apart, From the way that it used to be, Yeah, No matter the distance, I want you to know, That deep down inside of me... You are, my fire, The one, desire, You are (You are, You are, You are...) Don't wanna hear you say, Ain't nothin' but a heartache, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, (Don't wanna hear you say), I never wanna hear you say, I want it that way Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a heartache, Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, Tell me why, I never wanna hear you say, (Don't wanna hear you say), I want it that way Tell me why... Ain't nothin' but a heartache, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, Tell me why, I never wanna hear you say, (Never wanna hear you say it), I want it that way Cause I want it that way 后街的 I Want It That Way
I'd go anywhere for you Anywhere you asked me to I'd do anything for you Anything you want me to I'd walk halfway around the world For just one kiss from you Far beyond the call of love The sun, the stars, the moon As long as your love's there to lead me I won't lose my way, believe me Even trough the darkest night you know I'd go anywhere for you Anywhere you asked me to I'd do anything for you Anything you want me to Your love as far as I can see Is all I'm ever gonna need There's one thing for sure I know it's true Baby, I'd go anywhere for you I used to think that dreams were just For sentimental fools And I'd never find someone Who'd give their love so true But I knew the very minute Couldn't live my life without you in it And now I want the whole wide world To know I'd go anywhere for you Anywhere you asked me to I'd do anything for you Anything you want me to Your love as far as I can see Is all I'm ever gonna need There's one thing for sure I know it's true Baby, I'd go anywhere for you Hey baby,hey baby, hey baby, oohhh Hey baby,hey baby, oohhh I'd go anywhere for you Anywhere you asked me to I'd do anything for you Anything you want me to Your love as far as I can see Is all I'm ever gonna need There's one thing for sure I know it's true Baby, I'd go anywhere for you Anywhere you asked me to I'd do anything for you Anything you want me to Your love as far as I can see Is all I'm ever gonna need There's one thing for sure I know it's true Baby, I'd go anywhere for you
后街的 Anywhere For You
其他回答 (5)
music--deepside
money--网络歌手
有很多,比如,heal the world,
StartOfSomethingNew,
can_i_have_this_dance
We sign our cards and letters BFF我们说好要当永远的朋友You've got a million ways to make me laugh你会千方百计逗我笑You're lookin' you've got my back你会守护著我 还会为我撑腰It's so good to have you around有你在身边真好You know the secrets I could never tell我说不出的秘密只有你只知And when I'm quiet you break through my shell你总是有办法打破我的沉默Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell我不必再嘶吼泄愤Cause you keep my feet on the ground因为你让我不再跌倒[CHORUS 1]You're a true friend你是我的超级麻吉You're here till the end直到天荒地老You pull me asideWhen something ain't right我难过是你总会在我身边Talk with me now and into the night从白天一直陪我聊到黑夜'Til it's alright again直到我心情变好You're a true friend你是我的超级麻吉[VERSE 2]You don't get angry when I change the plans我改变主意你不会发脾气Somehow you're never out of second chances你总是给我许多机会Won't say &I told you& when I'm wrong again我犯错时你不会说风凉话I'm so lucky that I've found我真庆幸找到了你[CHORUS 2]A true friend超级麻吉You're here till the end直到天荒地老You pull me asideWhen something ain't right我难过是你总会在我身边Talk with me now and into the night从白天一直陪我聊到黑夜'Til it's alright again直到我心情变好[BRIDGE]True friends will go to the ends of the earth超级麻吉愿意到天涯海角Till they find the thing you need只为满足你真正需要Friends hang on through the ups and the downs朋友会陪你走过人生起伏Cause they've got someone to believe in因为他们知道有人可以依靠[CHORUS 3]A true friend超级麻吉You're here till the end直到天荒地老You pull me asideWhen something ain't right我难过是你总会在我身边Talk with me now and into the night从白天一直陪我聊到黑夜No need to pretend不必伪装You're a true friend你是个真心的朋友You're here till the end直到天荒地老Pull me asideWhen something ain't right我难过是你总会在我身边Talk with me now and into the night从白天一直陪我聊到黑夜'Til it's alright again直到我心情变好You're a true friend你是个真心的朋友
我想推荐一首丹麦歌曲给你!是一个组合唱的,至今令我印象深刻!
歌词虽然写的简单,但表达的是一个永恒的主题——珍惜生命,勇敢去爱!而且歌本身也很耐听!
歌曲试听链接
《En Dag Tilbage》——Nik jay
Okay, hvis du fik at vide du havde en dag tilbage at leve i hvad ville du s? g?re? 好吧,如果生命只剩一天,你会做什么? Hvad jeg ville g?re? 那我呢? Jeg tror jeg ville.. 如果是我, h?ve lidt penge p? min firma konto 我会再从我公司的帐户取些钱, l?b ned og shop den bil jeg altid havde t?nkt p? 去买那辆心仪已久的车。 vink n?r jeg s? min nabo, hallo 我的邻居挥挥手,嘿 yo, bilen er ny og 24 tommer allo
这可是辆2.4的新车 Jeg ville ha den pige jeg elsker ved min side 我会去找那个我一直心仪的女孩 K?re ud mod vandet 带她去海边 Og ik ta noget forgivet 管别人怎么说呢 Jeg ville ringe til gamle venner og k?rester 我会打电话给我的哥们和女朋友 fort?lle dem at de har gjort mig til den jeg er 告诉他们,是他们让我找回我自己 kig mig i bakspejlet 照照镜子 og sig &hey det' godt nok& 说一声:嘿,还挺帅! s?ddet tilbage, vinduet ned og volumen op 斜靠在椅之上,望着大敞的窗户,把收音机音量调到最大 jeg ville gi en **** 我可不想现在和女人上床 hvorfor jeg var her 那我在这干什么 bare smile og nyde, at det var jeg 只想笑,享受着真实的自我 jeg ville samle mine venner og familie op 我会叫上所有的朋友和家人, og k?re videre ud mod vandet i en samlet flok 一起去海边 s? ville jeg t?nkte p? om jeg havde givet nok igen 然后好好想想是不是已经回报 til dem der har givet mig s? meget af dem 所有已为我付出太多的人 jeg ville pakere bilen midt ude p? vejen 我想要把车停在马路中央 og der sku v?re musik, yo, min egen 音乐响起,没错,我自己的音乐 og alle ville smile og bounce med hinanden 所有人都又笑又跳 barbarque og k?mpe b?l p? stranden 当然还要有海边烧烤 jeg ville sige til mine br?dre at jeg er stolt af dem 我会告诉我的兄弟们我真的为他们骄傲 at de sku forst? hvor meget jeg virkelig holder af dem 他们一定明白我有多在乎他们 jeg ville sige til min mor og far at jeg elsker dem 我会告诉我的老爸老妈,我真的爱他们 og sp?rge dem om de ik sku pr?ve at finde sammen igen 然后再问问什么时候他们能重新在一起 fort?lle mine venner at jeg tror p? 我会告诉我的朋友们 vores k?rlighed er st?rre end man kan s?tte ord p? 我们之间,尽在不言中 og jeg ville finde min kvinde og sige til hende 我会找到真正属于我的姑娘然后对她说 at jeg havde lyst til at leve videre i hende 我就想这样,一直躺在她怀里 og solen ville g? ned over vandet 阳光洒在水面上 mens jeg r?g en sidste bl? kings 我抽着最后一支烟 drak et sidste glas r?dvin 喝着最后一杯酒 vind i h?ret 风掠过我的头发 rockstar briller p? 也掠过我的“rockstar”眼镜 23 ?r 23岁了 vi ses mit dannebrog 我想看看我们的国旗 En dag tilbage 如果生命只剩一天 lev mens du g?r det 不要停歇 elsk mens du t?r det 勇敢去爱 En dag tilbage 如果生命只剩一天 lev mens du g?r det 不要停歇 elsk mens du t?r det 勇敢去爱 En dag tilbage 如果生命只剩一天 lev mens du g?r det 不要停歇 elsk mens du t?r det 勇敢去爱 En dag tilbage 如果生命只剩一天
As Long As You Love Me
BackStreet boys(后街男孩)
Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I'm leaving my life in your hands
People say i'm crazy that i am blind
Risking it all in a glance
How you got my blind is still a mystery
I can't get you out of my head
Don't care what is written in your history
As long as youre here with me
I don't care who you are
Where youre from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where youre from
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me
Every little thing that you have said and done
Feels like it's deep within me
Doesn't really matter if youre on the run
It seems like were meant to be
I don't care who you are
Where youre from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where youre from
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me
As long as you love me
I've tried to hide it so that no one knows
But I guess it shows
As long as you love me
When you look in to my eyes
What you did and where youre coming from
I don't care as long as you live me baby
I don't care who you are
Where youre from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where youre from
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me
who you are
Where youre from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where youre from
As long as you love me
Who you are
As long as you love me
What you did(I don't care)
I don't care as long as you live me
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求一首英文歌曲,开始是一段类似fc游戏音乐的配音,登登登登这种又低到。_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲,开始是一段类似fc游戏音乐的配音,登登登登这种又低到。
开始是一段类似fc游戏音乐的配音,登登登登这种又低到。一个女的唱的开头唱过dj2个单词其他记不住了求一首英文歌曲
提问者采纳
喜欢在歌里唱DJ的就kesha了吧kesha--tik tok
your love is my drug
we r who we r希望能帮到你~
提问者评价
是第3首谢了
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
不是也没关系,很轻快Lily Allen的Alfie开头有类似游戏的音乐,不知道是不是你要的那首歌,严重推荐这首歌,呵呵,Lily Allen的歌很好听,但是没有DJ
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌名开始是登登登登等登登等,然后是什么逼搜歪,然后是英文,歌词不多,有点像DJ_百度知道
求一首歌名开始是登登登登等登登等,然后是什么逼搜歪,然后是英文,歌词不多,有点像DJ
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Electric Romeo - Immediate Musi,应该是这个
欢乐合唱团的we are young
teenage dream
应该是这个了
不要太在意我开头说的登登登,你说的都不是那个音调
看后面的B收歪这个
好吧,我不知道了……
这个游戏视频里的第一首歌
额,你可以在你手机里面的听歌软件里面搜,里面有听歌识曲(比如天天动听),我只能帮你到这了!
说错了开始是一大通英文,高潮才是登登登登等登登登等,登完以后就是B收Y(这是协音不是这个歌词哦),
音乐识别不了哦,掺杂了游戏解说的声音
我也在找这个歌
,如果你知道了告诉我
we are young..
一开始不是蹬蹬蹬蹬的吗
我是在一个游戏pk视频里听到的
DNF魔神死亡秒解冰的PK视频
建议你用听歌识曲自己哼唱出来 这个会帮你找到
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP