热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
半夜我打开收音机就算我打开收音机为什么没有人,唱歌给我听......
1 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
没有人唱歌给我听...(就算打开收音机)
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )
Nobodys Singin To Me Every time you go I'm in the shadows Everyday you know The pain inside grows Without you i lose the way Fall apart, go insane Used to be hiding inside the TV Lately that's not really workin for me No one with anything to say Not to me, not to me On and on and on The days drone I need a song What to do Tell me what i gotta do I cant sustain Not the way i'm missing you So i turn the radio up Looking for a melody But nobody's singing to me Its a blur don't remember what i heard You say goodbye now i don't know where to turn So i turn the radio up Thinking i'm gon 'find relief But baby nobody's singing for me Every night i'm just a victim of the silent Nothing there to help I tell you love is violent Hurts more and more with each day If you are asking me The price is pain Use to be that i could call on my DJ Tell him what it is that he could play play play Play those words, i wanna sing along Make me feel, nothing is wrong What to do Tell me what i gotta do I cant sustain Not the way i'm missing you So i turn the radio up Looking for a melody But nobody's singing to me Its a blur don't remember what i heard You say goodbye now i don't know where to turn So i turn the radio up Thinking i'm gon' find relief But baby nobody's singing... One word, to take away this hurt Waiting for one dream To bring you back to me I need a song What to do Tell me what i gotta do I cant sustain ? Now the way I'm missing you So i turn the radio up Looking for a melody But nobody's singing to me Its a blur don't remember what i heard You say goodbye now i don't know where to turn So i turn my ipod up Thinking i'm gon' find relief But baby nobody's singing to me What to do Tell me what i gotta do I cant sustain Not the way i'm missing you So i turn the radio up Looking for a melody But nobody's singing to me

我要回帖

更多关于 唱歌给我听吧 的文章

随机推荐