求一首歌外文歌的名字

求一首英文歌曲的名字,和Julia有关.好像是花儿乐队翻唱的,唱成了中文歌曲.原唱名字是什么?高潮处歌词内容好像有一句:all I want to know …… hey ,julia,hey julia.求歌曲名字和乐队原厂名字._百度作业帮
求一首英文歌曲的名字,和Julia有关.好像是花儿乐队翻唱的,唱成了中文歌曲.原唱名字是什么?高潮处歌词内容好像有一句:all I want to know …… hey ,julia,hey julia.求歌曲名字和乐队原厂名字.
LMNT的《Hey Juliet》 Hey Juliet Hey Juliet Hey I've been watching you,every little thing you do Every time I see you dance in my homeroom class,makes my heart beat fast I've tried to page you twice ,but I see you roll your eyes Wish I could make it real,but your lips are sealed,that no big deal Cause I know you really want me I hear your friends talk about me So why you tryin'to do without me When you got me where you want me Hey juliet Hey juliet I think you're fine you really blow my mind Maybe someday,you and me can run away I just want you to know I wanna be your romeo Hey juliet Hey juliet Girl You got me on my knees,beggin' please,baby please Got my best DJ on the radiowaves saying:Hey juliet,Why do you do him this way Too far to turn around,so I'm gonna stand my ground Give me just a little bit of hope with a smile or a glance Give me one more chance I know you really wan't me I hear your friends talk about me So why you tryin' to do without me When you got me where you want me You don't have to say forever for us to hang together So hear me when I say求一首英文歌名,s开头的,就四个字母,详细如下_歌词吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:369,442贴子:
求一首英文歌名,s开头的,就四个字母,详细如下收藏
我不懂英文,但是觉得旋律很好,开头好像是在唱,我这里用中文表示“阿米私顿可喂热,阿土色也佛米,”……然后中间一部分“哦!龙鱼够哦”“与比比翁你万”……求大神告知,跪求啊
同求。现在你知道吗。这两天为这事我都惆怅死了。求歌名
放歌曲的时候把微信摇一摇打开,开始唱的时候摇一摇就知道了
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一首英文歌的名字!_百度知道
求一首英文歌的名字!
,开始是一个男生在说rap,我隐约听到什么Ladies and gentlemen tonight有一首英文歌.什么music的!跪求!。有人知道吗?我能提供的只有这些了,然后是一个声音很甜的女生在唱歌
提问者采纳
每个人都曾失去些什么Everybody wants to throw it all away sometimes每个人在某些时候都曾想放弃一切Hey是不是Kelly Clarkson的People like us, everything will be OK只需等待,如果你有这份勇气Tonight we’re gonna dance forever今夜我们将一直跳舞Hey,每个人都曾失去些什么Everybody wants to throw it all away sometimes每个人在某些时候都曾想放弃一切Oh.,我知道你在经历着什么Don’t let it get the best of youYou’s to the damned, to the lost and forgotten这些咒骂,沦落与遗忘It’s hard to get high when you’re living on the bottom是生活在底层的时候独有的兴奋剂Oh~ Oh~ Oh~We are all misfits living in a world on fire我们都不适合生活在这样一个水深火热的世界Oh~ Oh~ Oh~Sing it for the people like us为我们这样一群人而高歌吧Hey,你只需要堂堂正正Oh~ Oh~ Oh~Sing it for the people like us为我们这样一群人而高歌吧They can’t do nothing to you他们奈何不了你They can’t do nothing to me他们奈何不了我This is the life that we choose这是我们选择的生活This is the life that we lead这是我们主导的生活So throw your fists in the air所以, everybody loses it嘿.;s to the damned,站出来, this is not a funeral嘿, people like usOh~ 我们这样的一群人We gotta stick together我们要团结在一起Paint the world black若是将世界染成黑色Gonna live forever那样就能永存了吧Here&#39, to the lost and forgotten这些咒骂,举起拳头吧Come out.不要让如此美好的你消失Oh,沦落与遗忘It’s hard to get high when you’re living on the bottom是生活在底层的时候独有的兴奋剂Oh~ Oh~ Oh~We are all misfits living in a world on fire我们都不适合生活在这样一个水深火热的世界Oh~ Oh~ Oh~Sing it for the people like us为我们这样一群人而高歌吧Oh~ Oh~ Oh~You just gotta turn it up loud when the flames get higher当火焰上窜时, I know what you’re going through嘿,这不是一个葬礼It’s a revolution after all your tears have turned to rage当所有的眼泪都化为愤怒后这就成了一场革命Just wait, to the lost and forgotten这些咒骂,沦落与遗忘It’s hard to get high when you’re living on the bottom是生活在底层的时候独有的兴奋剂Oh~ Oh~ Oh~We are all misfits living in a world on fire我们都不适合生活在这样一个水深火热的世界Oh~ Oh~ Oh~Sing it for the people like us为我们这样一群人而高歌吧Oh~ Oh~ Oh~You just gotta turn it up loud when the flames get higher当火焰上窜时, people like usOh~ 我们这样的一群人We gotta stick together我们要团结在一起Paint the world black若是将世界染成黑色Gonna live forever那样就能永存了吧Here&#39, everybody loses it嘿, people like usOh~ 我们这样的一群人We gotta stick together我们要团结在一起Paint the world black若是将世界染成黑色Gonna live forever那样就能永存了吧Here's to the damned,一切都会好起来Even when you’re feeling like it’s going down in flames就算你觉得一切已被焚烧殆尽Oh, come out if you dare站出来?Hey
提问者评价
thank you very much!!!
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Kelly Clarkson的People like us?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲的名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲的名字
没注意名字,它的名字是什么啊2002年在网吧上网时网友传给的一个flash动画,只注意了画面,是英文歌,画面的漫画人物很精美
不是那个,旋律大概是323231(高八度)5
提问者采纳
s my life 这是我的人生 better stand tall when they&#39,不要畏缩 s my life 这是我的人生 it&#39;t break,不要放弃: it&#39: it&#39, don&#39;t gonna be just a face in the crowd 我不希望自己只是芸芸众生之一 you&#39是An angel 里面所有专辑的英文歌我都很喜欢。 this ain&#39;t bend,演唱者是Bon Jovi(摇滚老炮);t gonna live forever 我不希望长生不死 i just want to live while i&#39。《Crush》,m alive 我只想趁活著得时候认真的生活 (it&#39;m alive 我只想趁活著的时候认真的生活 it&#39: i did it my way 我走自己的路 i just wanna live while i&#39: i did it my way 我走自己的路 i just wanna live while i&#39;m alive 我只想趁活著的时候认真的生活Bon Jovi(摇滚老炮);s my life) (这是我的人生) my heart is like an open highway 我的心像是开放的高速公路 like frankie said 就像法兰克辛那屈唱的。出自他们2000年的专辑《Crush》;t gonna live forever 我不希望长生不死 i just want to live while i&#39;m alive 我只想趁活著的时候认真的生活 &#39;s now or never 把握现在: i did it my way 我走自己的路 i just wanna live while i&#39,未来日趋艰辛 luck ain&#39,机会稍纵即逝 i ain&#39;s now or never 把握现在;s my life) (这是我的人生) my heart is like an open highway 我的心像是开放的高速公路 like frankie said 就像法兰克辛那屈唱的;m alive 我只想趁活著得时候认真的生活 (it&#39;re gonna hear my voice 你将会听到我的声音 when i shout it out loud 当我大声呐喊出来 s my life 这是我的人生 it&#39,宝贝.baidu?business&aid=7&default_tab=2&un=%D5%BF%C0%B6%CC%EC%BF%D5%D1%A9#4" target="_blank">s now or never 把握现在;m alive 我只想趁活著的时候认真的生活 chorus?business&aid=7&default_tab=2&un=%D5%BF%C0%B6%CC%EC%BF%D5%D1%A9#4 查查吧 It&#39,挺直身子 don&#39: it&#39;s now or never 把握现在;t gonna live forever 我不希望长生不死 i just want to live while i&#39;t back down 不要屈服,机会稍纵即逝 i ain&#39;re calling you out 当别人找你麻烦;m alive 我只想趁活著得时候认真的生活 (it&#39;s my life) (这是我的人生) my heart is like an open highway 我的心像是开放的高速公路 like frankie said 就像法兰克辛那屈唱的,机会稍纵即逝 i ain&#39;s my life 这是我的人生 it&#39: it&#39;s my life) (这是我的人生) my heart is like an open highway 我的心像是开放的高速公路 like frankie said 就像法兰克辛那屈唱的.com/;m alive 我只想趁活著得时候认真的生活 (it&#39;t a song for the broken-hearted 这不是一首给伤心人的歌 no silent prayer for the faith-departed 没有为失去信仰者的默祷 i ain&#39;s my life 这是我的人生 this is for the ones who stood their ground 这是为坚守信念的人们而唱 for tommy and gina who never backed down 为从不退缩的汤米和吉娜而唱 tomorrow&#39;t gonna live forever 我不希望长生不死 i just want to live while i&#39;cause it&#39://s getting harder make no mistake 毫无疑问的: i did it my way 我走自己的路 i just wanna live while i&#39.t even lucky 幸运不再幸运 got to make your own breaks 你必须自己寻求突破 s My Life是CS的主题歌.com/,机会稍纵即逝 i ain&#39;s my life 这是我的人生 it&#39, don&#39, 所以在这里强烈推荐一下 <a href="http://passport
其他类似问题
9人觉得有用
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲的名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲的名字
是一首抒情英文歌曲