有一首英文快歌高潮是baby i balieveoh baby baby是什么歌歌

有一首英文快歌,里边高潮歌词是I can do you ,i can,是一个女生唱的,大家知道是什么歌吗?_百度知道
有一首英文快歌,里边高潮歌词是I can do you ,i can,是一个女生唱的,大家知道是什么歌吗?
提问者采纳
tell me who you are 或者是You were My Everything穿掸扁赶壮非憋石铂将再或者是en dag tilbage
其他类似问题
歌手:kaiser chiefs 的 i can do w穿掸扁赶壮非憋石铂将ithout you专辑:yours truly, angry 不知道对不对
按默认排序
其他2条回答
安室奈美惠 want me,want me
i can do without you
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌DJ英文 高潮是are you want to ..are you want you 第一句好像是 i never 什么什么 英语不太好女声唱的_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
有一首歌DJ英文 高潮是are you want to ..are you want you 第一句好像是 i never 什么什么 英语不太好女声唱的
有一首歌DJ英文 高潮是are you want to ..are you want you 第一句好像是 i never 什么什么 英语不太好女声唱的
what you mean to me《奔跑吧兄弟》里面有一首歌高潮部分一直唱“i love you baby”是什么歌??唱的比较清楚不是frankie valli的那么抒情。。还有金钟国和baby在撕名牌的时候放的一首英文歌叫什么名字??
《奔跑吧兄弟》里面有一首歌高潮部分一直唱“i love you baby”是什么歌??唱的比较清楚不是frankie valli的那么抒情。。还有金钟国和baby在撕名牌的时候放的一首英文歌叫什么名字?? 10
不区分大小写匿名
《宝贝》、贾思仃&比伯
谢谢。。不过我问的不是B宝的baby= =
第一首是 Can't Take My Eyes Off&You& & 后面那首不知道是超级玛丽还是男儿当自强
??不知道?是英文啊
金钟国撕baby名牌放的歌是昭宥郑基高的some
那英四强唱的
《奔跑吧兄弟》里面有一首歌高潮部分一直唱“i love you baby”是什么歌??
就叫i love you baby
&
Can&t Take My Eyes Off You

你看看是不是Can&t take my eyes off you
Frankie Valli,望采纳
第一首是的,第二首是什么?
fantastic baby
不是GD的= =
歌名:Can't Take My Eyes Off You 专辑:GIRLS' GENERATION ~Girls&Peace~ Japan &歌手:少女时代
歌名:I Love You Baby 专辑:I Love You Baby 歌手:Donovan
我建议听第二首,第一手就开头还可以
不是= =、、我听了
没有男声版的
我也在找……
歌名I Love You Baby&&&歌手Валерия不过是女版的
baby在奔跑吧兄弟中唱的一首英文歌叫什么?
bigbang的 fantastic baby
经典英文情歌Can&t Take My Eyes Off&You 酷狗搜索
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首英文歌和心为你而碎的的高潮一样的音是什么歌_百度知道
有一首英文歌和心为你而碎的的高潮一样的音是什么歌
t love you like he't do girl)I wanna be the one to love you and treat you right,Yll show you all the things girl,(all the things that he won&#39, so baby just come alongIt&#39,I can prove to you that It tryna hate but.Girl I wanna be the one you kick it with every night,Girl you't tryna hit and run I wanna be your only one,I promise I will be right there anytt mean to come across as rude,(treat you right)I wanna be &#39.Baby you don&#39Be With MeStevie Hoang (This is Me)by 映云(QQ,我爱你们亲爱的同学们;t have to front it&#39,You ain&#39.Now I don&#39,You should be with me!)Hey girl, girl you should be with me.I&#39,I heard you been going through some things huh,you should be with me, we can talk it out,To find a man who&#39, girl I got what you need, girl yt love you like he&#39,(treat you right)I wanna be 's ok if you want it, (girl you can do much better)Girl you deserve better.Now I don&#39, girl I got what you need.;d you do that with,But I think me and you were meant to be together baby.You&#39,To open up your heart?Why don&#39,But I think me and you were meants supposedta.So give me the chance, (you)Girt you come to see me, Girl you deserve better.So baby get ready to do things that you&#39.I wanna be..I wanna be the one to love youcause he don&#39.Girl I wanna be the one you kick it with every night, what're much too good for him you should be with me,I wanna be the one to love you and treat you right,Girl I feel that I could be the one,I can prove to you that I can be your man,Ys supposedta.,Cause I ain'lcause he don&#39.Girl yt love you like he&#39.Girl I wanna be the one you kick it with every night,I wanna be &#39.Girl I wanna be the one you kick it with every night,Girl I wanna be,I wanna be the one to love you and treat you right.Baby who&#39, I ain&#39.;cause he don've been waiting cause he don't mean tos up,I wanna be the one to love you and treat you right.St love you like he&#39, Girl you deserve better.Girl I wanna be the one you kicks supposedta, girl you should be with me,I wanna be &#39,Girl you should be with me,I wanna be the one to love yous obvious I got what you need, girl you should be with me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,高潮是什么 say i know want say,i wanna for you baby, 大概是这个吧。求助。女声的。_百度知道
有一首英文歌,高潮是什么 say i know want say,i wanna for you baby, 大概是这个吧。求助。女声的。
有一首英文歌,高潮是什么 say i know want say,i wanna for you b珐笭粹蝗诔豪达通惮坤aby, 大概是这个吧。求助。女声的。
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏5(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Be Without You演唱者 Mary J. Blige所属专辑 Reflections (A Retrospective)歌词:I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you(Oh, oh, oh, oh)I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you(Oh, oh, oh, oh)Oooo (oh, oh, oh, oh) ooooChemistry was crazy from the get-goNeither one of us knew whyWe didn't deal nothing overnightCuz a love like this takes some timePeople start off as a phaseSaid we can't see thatNow from top to bottomThey see that we did that (yes)It's so true that (yes)We've been through it (yes)We got real sh** (yes)See baby we been...Too strong for too long (and I can't be without you baby)And I'll be waiting up until you get home (cuz I can't sleep without you baby)Anybody who's ever loved, ya know just what I feelToo hard to fake it, nothing can replace itCall the radio if you just can't be without your babyI got a question for yaSee I already know the answerBut still I wanna ask youWould you lie? (no)Make me cry? (no)Do somethin' behind my back and then try to cover it up?Well, neither would I, babyMy love is only your love (yes)I'll be faithful (yes)I'm for real (yes)And with us you'll always know the dealWe've been...Too strong for too long (and I can't be without you baby)And I'll be waiting up until you get home (cuz I can't sleep without you baby)Anybody who's ever loved, ya know just what I feelToo hard to fake it, nothing can replace itCall the radio if you just can't be without your babySee this is real talkI'珐笭粹蝗诔豪达通惮坤m always stay (no matter what)Good or bad (thick and thin)Right or wrong (all day everyday)Now if you're down on love or don't believeThis ain't for you (no, this ain't for you)And if you got it deep in your heartAnd deep down you know that it's true (come on, come on, come on)Well, let me see you put your hands up (hands up)Fellas tell your lady she's the one (fellas tell your lady she's the one, oh)Put your hands up (hands up)Ladies let him know he's got you lockedLook him right in his eyes and tell himWe've been...Too strong for too long (and I can't be without you baby)And I'll be waiting up until you get home (cuz I can't sleep without you baby)Anybody who's ever loved, ya know just what I feelToo hard to fake it, nothing can replace itCall the radio if you just can't be without your babyHeeeeeeeeeeeey OhhhhhhhhhhhhhHeeeeeeeeeeeey OhhhhhhhhhhhhhI wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with youI wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with youI wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with youI wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with youI wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 oh my baby是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐