beck的saygoodbye歌词dont say goodbye大意

heart is a drum beck歌词意思意思_百度知道
heart is a drum beck歌词意思意思
Heart Is A Drum-BeckFree as a driving wheelCircling around your iron willSee only what y哗顶糕雇蕹概革谁宫京ou feelKeeps you turning when you're standing stillYou tried to run from trouble when it comesYou follow the drum keeping time with everyoneHigh as the light of dayYou've fallen down, we cross your lost highwayHmm does it hurt this way?To come so far to find they've closed the gates?You've lost time when you fall from the pendulumYour heart is a drum keeping time with everyoneEveryone if they come from the undertowNeed to find someone to show me how to play it slowAnd just let it goYour eyes get stung by the rays of the sinking sunYou follow the drum keeping time with everyoneGoing beat beat beat, it's beating me downBeat beat beat beat, it's beating me downDay after day, it's turning aroundTil all my days are drowning now心脏是一个鼓贝克自由作为一个驱动轮围绕你的意志只看到你的感觉让你把当你站着不动你试图逃避麻烦的时候你跟鼓保存时间与大家高光的一天你已经倒下,我们穿过你丢失的公路嗯它伤害了?来到目前为止发现他们已经关闭了大门?你失去的时候你会从摆你的心是一个鼓的保存时间与大家如果他们来自undertow需要有人教我怎么玩的很慢只是让它去你的眼睛被阳光刺痛了下沉你跟鼓保存时间与大家要击败击败击败,这是打倒我击败击败击败击败,这是打倒我一天又一天,它的转动直到我的日子现在溺水
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
drum的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁beck的saygoodbye歌词大意_百度知道
beck的saygoodbye歌词大意
《Say Goodbye》歌词 - BeckSay Goodbye - Beck See the sleep that rests upon 看雨夹雪落在 The quiet street we're standing on 我们所站的安静的街道上 Is it time to go away? 到离开的时候了吗 Try again some other day? 改天又情景重现 These are the words we use to say goodbye 因为这是我们用来道别的词汇 These are the words you use to say goodbye 这些就是你用来道别的词汇 Bones crack, curtains drawn 骨头碎裂 窗帘落下 On my back and the sheet is gone 跳出了我的毛病 她离开了 Somewhere else I do not know 去了别的我不知道的地方 Time will tell and I will go 时间会证明一切 我会离去 These are the words we use to say goodbye 因为这是我们用来道别的词汇 These are the words we use to say goodbye 因为这是我们用来道别的词汇 I will wait, take a turn 我会等待 做个转变 Sort it out, let it burn 整理思绪 任其燃烧 Empty out empty drawer 将空抽屉清空 In my pockets there's nothing more 在我的口袋中 空无一物 These are the words you use to say goodbye 这些就是你用来道别的词汇 These are the words we use to say goodbye 因为这是我们用来道别的词汇
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
beck的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Jeff Beck的《Suspension》 歌词_百度知道
Jeff Beck的《Suspension》 歌词
提问者采纳
cause I&#39:Jeff Beck专辑!St seem to stop this noweven if it&#39://m caught in suspension (suspension)I&#39.It'm alrightand lately I&#39, but say what you mean.I'll m caught in suspension://music.we are gaining speed speed (suspension)I can barely breathe (Oh;s enough for me to get excited.m caught in suspension.If you want me here (If you want me here)St need to know right nowall I know is I believein the very thing that got us hereand now I can'm caught in suspension,and I&#39.Youm caught in suspension (suspension)I&#39,I&#39:You Had It ComingSuspensionMaeThe EverglowLately I&#39, please say what you mean)I&#39, please say what you mean)I'm not scaredI&#39.m caught in suspension (suspension)I&#39.Say (say) anything (suspension)but say what you mean (Oh;ll take what I can get.I can'm m caught in suspentiont leave.Say anything, bs em wanting this for sureand I&#39.Now.we are gaining speed speedI can barely breathe歌曲名:Suspension歌手.When you whisper you want thisyous not so clear, but say what you mean.When you wll love what&#39.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
jeff的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Say Goodbye】_Beck-Say Goodbye在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
Say Goodbye
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10

我要回帖