女歌手英free loop中文歌词词中有i am not free .i'm not breat

Willow的《I Am Me》 歌词_百度知道
Willow的《I Am Me》 歌词
提问者采纳
I’ve been lookingExpress myself cause it’s my libertyI’ve been lookingYour validation it’s not just that important to meI’m meee, misfits.baidu, it’s my one abilityI’m freeAnd you can’t stop meee, everything’s gonna alrightYou’re you, I’m me, I am me, I am free, I am free, and that’s all I can beI am me, so listen to meListen to this song://music,I’m free, I am meI am free, let’s livei n harmonyCoexist with each other, yolo, love each otherBe yourselfYou have to be yourself,I’m free, I’m mee:Willow专辑, I’m meee歌曲名,OoooooooooooohhhhhhhCreate yourself, I’m eee, I’m eee,I’m meee, I am meI am free, and that’s all I can beNight falls and I find it here I am in peaceI’ve been lookingMaking friends with spirits lostAnd it sets me free, I’m mee, it’s my one abilityI’m freeAnd you can’t stop meee, it’s my one abilityI’m freeAnd you can’t stop meee.http, I’m tryna find who I really amI’ve been lookingPeople don’t like the way I dressSo it won’t matter, I’m mee:I Am Me歌手, I am free
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
willow的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I am not free哪首歌里的歌词_百度知道
I am not free哪首歌里的歌词
提问者采纳
baidu:///m哪有这首歌啊?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=I%20am%20not%20free" target="_blank">/m?是不是搞错了?<a href="http://mp3
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他2条回答
应该是Eminem - not afraid
也有可能是 I am not afraid
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首男的唱的歌词中有很多alone alonealone的慢歌叫什么名字?是英文慢歌_百度知道
一首男的唱的歌词中有很多alone alonealone的慢歌叫什么名字?是英文慢歌
  alone  歌手:blues traveler
专辑:alone  I said &I love you,&  She began to cry.  She said she needed a friend,  I said &I&#39;ll try.&  Soon we&#39;d say nothing,  Somehow I never wondered why,  You see, she left me,  She left me,  I&#39;m alone.  I&#39;d loved her always,  She didn&#39;t know.  I tried patience,  Let a friendship grow.  I tried to keep her,  That&#39;s what made her go.  You see, she left me,  She left me,  I&#39;m alone.  Beauty and the beast  Was how it seemed to be.  A love like hers  Aint meant for guys like me.  Some call me crazy,  Some politely call me free,  but either way  You see, she left me,  She left me,  I&#39;m alone.  I&#39;m trying to forget you but it just won&#39;t work,  I think I&#39;m losing my mind, I think I&#39;m going berzerk,  I love you with a passion that you just don&#39;t know,  And I kinda wish right now that I was telling you so,  I could rant, or rave, or play some little game,  But when I look into your eyes, it all seems the same,  You weren&#39;t meant for me and that&#39;s a sad but true fact,  Now I don&#39;t care how I look and don&#39;t care how I act,  Y I&#39;m a man among men,  But when I think of what I missed it starts all again,  Now alone in the darkness of each new day,  My heart is on its own.  I wanna rip it from my chest and throw it away,  Watch this bassman take me home.  I guess some day,  Love will soon be here,  And maybe then,  I&#39;ll see things more clear.  I guess I got excited,  Cause it felt so near,  and  You see, she left me,  She left me,  I&#39;m alone.  But I know I&#39;d give my life,  Just to hold her now,  And who knows?  I might see her around.  Hopes can always go up.  Tears can only come down.  You see, she left me.  She left me,  I&#39;m alone.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
MICHAEL JACKSON--YOU ARE NOT ALONE
/watch?v=asfiKvQxbnM
最佳答案You Are Not Alone 永远相伴
Another day has gone 又一日过往
I&#039;m still all alone 我依然孤单
How could this be 怎会如此?
You&#039;re not here with me 你不在我的身边
You never said goodbye 你从不说再见
Someone tell me why 谁能告诉我为什么
Did you have to go 你真得走吗?