我说我爱他 他还如果我是dj你会爱我吗吗 说着想着他是哪首dj歌的歌词 女声

“我爱他,他是我心中那只蝶,飞呀呀…”这句歌词是哪首歌曲里的歌词,谁唱的?_百度知道
“我爱他,他是我心中那只蝶,飞呀呀…”这句歌词是哪首歌曲里的歌词,谁唱的?
正确的歌词是“我爱他,他是我心中那只雨蝶,飞呀呀…”这句歌词是《爸爸妈妈》里的歌词,王蓉唱的。中文名称:爸爸妈妈所属专辑:多爱发行时间:日歌曲原唱:王蓉填
词:王蓉谱
曲:王蓉编
曲:王蓉歌词:哦嘿妈妈那天你再次为我悄悄流下泪你可知道它已化作伤痛滴滴落在我心扉永远都不会忘记你看我时那难舍的眼神我不会哦嘿爸爸从一小就给我最多保护那个人你为什么总是低着头一直的抽烟不说话这次我独自离开想找另一种生活听我说让我说我爱他他是我心中的那只雨蝶飞呀飞飞到我心里面化成茧不知道还要多久才能叫醒我共筑城一曲祝英台和梁山伯我爱他他是我心中的那只雨蝶飞呀飞飞到我心里面化成茧不知道还要多久才能叫醒我共筑城一曲祝英台和梁山伯哦嘿妈妈我那么幸福能在你身边长大现在有一个人对我很好代替你们照顾我我永远是你们的我永远是你们的小宝贝好宝贝哦嘿爸爸这么多年来你为这个家受累你像一棵大树是我心中做最坚实的堡垒在这个时候请你也帮我劝劝妈妈别伤悲不伤悲我爱他他是我心中的那只雨蝶,飞呀飞飞到我心里面化成茧不知道还要多久才能叫醒我共筑城一曲祝英台和梁山伯我爱他他是我心中的那只雨蝶飞呀飞飞到我心里面化成茧不知道还要多久才能叫醒我共筑城一曲祝英台和梁山伯爸爸妈妈你听到了吗这是我心里的话请你不要难过不要悲伤女儿总是要长大是你教会我坚强给我那一对翅膀我飞翔我飞翔
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
王蓉的《爸爸妈妈》 我爱他他是我心中的那只雨蝶飞吧飞到我心里面化成茧不知道还要多久才能叫醒我共筑城一曲祝英台和梁山伯
其他2条回答
道理成熟的理念,一屋不扫,何以扫天下。:爸爸妈妈:王蓉的一首感情好歌。有句话说的好
王蓉的《爸爸妈妈》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是哪首歌的歌词?_百度知道
这是哪首歌的歌词?
提问者采纳
  曲名:on the radio 歌手:Groove Coverage 专辑:21st Century  Hello Mr. DJ I'm losing sleep 嗨,DJ先生,我今晚难眠  Please, please, play it 拜托,拜托,放那首歌  My knees are gettin' weak 我几乎要跪下来求你  Hello Mr. DJ 嗨,DJ先生  On the radio 电台里的那位  If you're not gonna play it 假如你不放那首歌  I go insane 我就要发狂  If you're not say it 假如你不说出那个名字  I lose my brain 我就要失去理智  So tell it everybody 那么请通过广播  On the radio 告诉每个人 Oh, oh, oh 噢,噢,噢,  Everybody, everywhere 每个地方,每个人  Please call the DJ on the air 请打给直播的那位  DJ From Moon to Mars and everywhere 从月亮到火星  Please call the DJ on the air 请打给直播的那位DJ  Everybody, everywhere 每个地方,每个人  Please call the DJ on the air 请打给DJ  From Moon to Mars and everywhere从月亮到火星  Please call the DJ on the air 请打给直播的那位DJ (DJ on the air)  直播的那位DJ Everybody, everywhere 每个地方,每个人  Please call the DJ on the air 请打给DJ  From Moon to Mars and everywhere 从月亮到火星  Please call the DJ on the air 请打给直播的那位DJ  Everybody, everywhere 每个地方,每个人  Please call the DJ on the air 请打给DJ  From Moon to Mars and everywhere 从月亮到火星  Please call the DJ on the air 请打给直播的那位DJ  Everybody, everywhere 每个地方,每个人  Please call the DJ on the air 请打给直播的那位DJ  From Moon to Mars and everywhere 从月亮到火星  Please call the DJ on the air 请打给直播的那位DJ
其他类似问题
10人觉得有用
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他7条回答
qq音乐上有 On The Radio
on the radio - groove coverage
GROOVE COVERAGE 的 ON THE RADIO
On The Radio,
Groove Coverage的
On The Radio 或者是 Groove Coverage
qq音乐上有 On The Radio
on the radio
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第一句歌词是“如果我是一个DJ”的歌是哪首_百度知道
第一句歌词是“如果我是一个DJ”的歌是哪首
  正确歌词是”如果我是DJ“是来自王绎龙演唱的《午夜dj》  歌名:午夜dj  专辑:《电音之王》  作词:王绎龙  作曲:王绎龙  演唱:王绎龙  歌词:  365天没有一天可以放个假  带上监听耳机今夜的party我最大  我是午夜DJ 感受我的music  快乐时光不能浪费  如果我是DJ 你会爱我吗  你会爱我吗 你会爱我吗  如果我是DJ 你会爱我吗  你会爱我吗 你会爱我吗    每当夜幕降临我们才睡醒睁开双眼  带上我的Apple LV包包背在我左边  我是午夜DJ 感受我的music  快乐时光不能浪费  如果我是DJ 你会爱我吗  你会爱我吗 你会爱我吗  如果我是DJ 你会爱我吗  你会爱我吗 你会爱我吗  Rap:Hello baby I'm DJ!  This time with me feel my music.  If i'm dj will you love me?  Come on Together go to party!  如果我是一位午夜DJ  你是否愿意把我体会  想要正式的问你一句  你是否会爱上一位DJ    如果我是DJ... ...  如果我是DJ... ...  我是午夜DJ 感受我的music  快乐时光不能浪费  如果我是DJ 你会爱我吗  你会爱我吗 你会爱我吗  如果我是DJ 你会爱我吗  你会爱我吗 你会爱我吗  如果我是DJ 请你爱我吧  请你爱我吧 请你爱我吧  如果我是DJ 请你爱我吧  请你爱我吧 请你爱我吧  如果我是DJ... ...  如果我是DJ... ...    如果我是DJ 请你爱我吧  请你爱我吧 请你爱我吧  如果我是DJ 请你爱我吧  请你爱我吧 请你爱我吧  如果我是DJ
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
可能是:如果我是DJ你会爱我吗
王绎龙 - 午夜DJ?
如果我是一个DJ你会爱我吗?就是《午夜DJ》啊!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪首dj歌 歌词带耶非耶非耶_百度知道
哪首dj歌 歌词带耶非耶非耶
我有更好的答案
不是耶非耶非耶… 是耶比耶比耶。就叫耶比耶,能查到的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求几首歌歌词_百度知道
求几首歌歌词
ig Bang最新日本碟子&
是英文的2;中求1;We belong together&gt.&lt.Mad about you5.Baby Baby
就是最后的问候的英文版吧3.Shake it4.my girl全部是英文的还有求SJ 银赫与KRY合唱的《One Love》中文歌词谢谢;With U&gt
提问者采纳
몸 here we go here we go here we go here we go(x2) / 유 [top] you the one number one like a ray of / 내가 you say i’ m you’ re girl like you / ,3 let’지 바 笑うことさえ苦しい ねぇもし;&#52828: &#54140, can’ 그아) &#44048:, in full swing  When I clear th DJ play that song / 아 you know it’s right (fa sheez) you know that’s right… you know what i mean:pre-로 where is ma girl, i need you by my side &#47, G-D ; 나&#51032, my girl… もう一度;&#50501,해 &#44144: (now let me tell you what i feel and how it feels like) / (you - you always be on my mind) /도속 [top] your my life my love /이 that’s what it’s all about we gonna journey with lovin’ all through us / / &#45796, my baby got it goin’ on for life &#47:; shake it out yo and move it up /는&#45813, I’ll straight run ‘em  U&#51109: the minute that i met you was like whoa、谁の声に(包まれて) 爱を感じ(眠るのか) / 걸) 내 사 &#51080, but I guess I get by  W&#44036:;&#50500, I need you girl  (SR)Baby baby baby  You know we go back for so long  (DS) Baby baby baby  Used to having you here in my arms ...展开全文 몸 here we go here we go here we go here we go(x2) / 유 [top] you the one number one like a ray of / 내가 you say i’ m you’ re girl like you / ,3 let’지 바 笑うことさえ苦しい ねぇもし;&#52828: &#54140, can’ 그아) &#44048:, in full swing  When I clear th DJ play that song / 아 you know it’s right (fa sheez) you know that’s right… you know what i mean:pre-로 where is ma girl, i need you by my side &#47, G-D ; 나&#51032, my girl… もう一度;&#50501,해 &#44144: (now let me tell you what i feel and how it feels like) / (you - you always be on my mind) /도속 [top] your my life my love /이 that’s what it’s all about we gonna journey with lovin’ all through us / / &#45796, my baby got it goin’ on for life &#47:; shake it out yo and move it up /는&#45813, I’ll straight run ‘em  U&#51109: the minute that i met you was like whoa、谁の声に(包まれて) 爱を感じ(眠るのか) / 걸) 내 사 &#51080, but I guess I get by  W&#44036:;&#50500, I need you girl  (SR)Baby baby baby  You know we go back for so long  (DS) Baby baby baby  Used to having you here in my arms  (YB) Baby baby baby  You know what we had was oh so strong  (GD) Just say you’ll still be mine  Cuz I love you,랄 , you know i &#46993, hey hey)  G지 &#52041, c’mon  B to the I to the G (Bang Bang) x2  (GD) Just say you’ll still be mine  Cuz I love you, yea)  Baby, cuz I love you:;&#51060, I’ll always trust you  You know… We belong together uh  Chorus – Park Bom  Boy I’m ready for your love (yea yea)  You got me going steady for your love (oh oh)  Nobody but you I’m thinking of (don’t cry)  So heavenly so obvious (thanks a lot:vrs2; and - and you are mine for life / [gd] oh:。MY GIRL  lyric written by P ; and - and you are mine for life /&#46020, yea)  Baby you’사출 (so what you gonna do) /해 &#45236: livin la vida loca senorita &#47, cuz I &#50528:, my girl… 歩るいて行きたい &#47:, my girl, I need some more (Na; 그 가게 my girl:pre- &#45572, G-Dragon, oh  GD; &#51648, my girl… 歩るいて行きたい / /와 ; tonight tonight 오 순 &#45908:, my girl… / &#47:;도 소 I’ll do anything for ya  Never knew another girl like quite like ya  And I wanna excite ya  L &#51064:: my girl, my girl、 同じならば &#47, yo yo /&#44032!  Most definitely incredible (hey move)  B to the I to the G (Bang Bang) x3  ABOUT LOVE  C 그로 한지&#47140, not a hoochie  S면 ;&#51004, so fly  Gotta say my mind  And it’s killing me everyday of the week  Oh;&#48380, then do it again /는사 &#45811:; i:;이 나 이일 &#47, oh my) &#47: Oh yea)  I need you, I need you girl  (SR)Baby baby baby  You know we go back for so long  (DS) Baby baby baby  Used to having you here in my arms  (YB) Baby baby baby  You know what we had was oh so strong  (GD) Just say you’ll still be mine  Cuz I 모 너&#44032, Brave Brovas, and you just left forever deep with love  We had a good run  Do everything so happily, oh my /&#51221。We Belong Together  credit to gdluvzmc@BIG BANG Fansite  (GD) Y 눈려 어&#45796: / 미 / 멈 (전 i’m gonna keep you in heart day to day uh /는 ‘逢いたい’と愿う心 この手でもっと 届けてゆこう &#47:  How could I’ve known  Cuz all in my eyes  It was all good  Had everything we ever wanted  SR; everybody wanna know this also so i’m ’bouta hit ‘em with a supafly flow &#47:, when I /&#54644:, yea)  Ooh baby I’m so ready for your love (love me)  You got me going steady for your love (we belong together uh)  Ain’t nobody but you I’m thinking of (yess)  That’s only because we belong together (let’s go)  GD; / got a feelin’ you’re the one i’ve been dreamin’ of &#47:  My homey lover free together yea we had it all  C it’s you i live my life for yes the one i adore /&#45716, baby all the above  No one can deny you’ like 누 &#47:hook(repeat) , c’ 같에라&#51008, lovers from the front no doubt  F지 퍼&#51221、君と /&#50724, G-Dragon | composed and arranged by G-Dragon? /&#47197,짓 (yeah) / &#49552:&#46020:,2;&#44036, one look at you was all that I saw  (DS) Assuming we let our love hang all out  With everything we worked out  (TOP) But little did I know  (DS) That you were just over there  Repeat Chorus  DS:; my girl:; (널 만을 (&#52240, we got each other’s back, my girl… 歩るいて行きたい &#47:, GD stun ‘em  W ye &#47: Oh hey 거 말&#44032:open 2, there can never be another  Wanna rub ya, gotta please you my girl  And that’s for life-long (You know that I &#48164, let’s cruise on  Until the morning yo  Repeat Chorus  TOP: my girl, I got what it takes to pinkberry yours [ &#49549:, oh so damn right  Don’ 원에&#54616:라&#45796, if looks can kill /와 /네소은)많 없 &#50864? let me ask you / &#47560, fosho  That gives her more than your average, my girl… 信じて行きたい &#47, this side of me  Just ride with me to our destination  Kick back and ride and relax you know  (PB;&#50500:와면 (떨&#44172, on the real /&#51032:bridge, you know it’s so right for me (belong together)  You gotta think it over  I’ll never deny (ooh baby…)  2: shake it out yo and move it up / ATV &#47:, &#47:  (&#45716:hook:나나 세의 you’re - you’re always on my mind / like this like that &#54644, we going out  Cuz it’s about me and you  I’m talking every se&#44032, that’s fact yo  Never had a big problem before  Baby doll, i need you by my side / 마 내 shake it out yo and prove your stuff / 이 (&#50872, get buck /&#52489, the awesome /인 내&#47732!) / / lady (ooh) /&#46356:::; 오 sure ’게르 shake it out yo and prove your stuff /&#47561: O &#47, 둘라 &#44228:vrs1; 二人の距离 (Oh…) Don’t wanna let you go (取り戻して) &#47, my girl… もう一度; sure ’ and everything about was so beauti-damn-ful / (baby) 제&#44592: &#44536, my girl:: I wanna be your man]  G d&#48164, hey]  Where did we go wrong my girl (Why can’t we keep on trying)  I don’t wanna be without you girl (I gave my heart to you) [YB; 바를소 &#49692, so free  And nothing anyone could ever had done  GD, as we both become one (I love you)  Feel it all deeply in my heart  That we bel (는 目覚めてすぐの感情 高鸣る鼓动 君に梦中さ /&#47196, so beauty  Never ever need to lay my two eyes on so much juicy (so juicy)  Gotta say she’s so incredible, Brave Brovas  , gotta please you my girl  And that’s for life-long (O 속 all night long / you’d be an axe murderer baby that’s real (ooh) /&#47197, &#47, it’s the rerun, Rina Moon | composed and arranged by G-D &#47568, Baby Boo  I’m always thinking about you  W my girl:;) &#49436, don’t leave me alone (ABOUT LOVE)  Yo;해 &#51020, listen)  PB: Hey boy 내 yo yo:: beat your rhymes:;은다 (다 반 like this like that 짜도 다한 The distance between us (Oh…) Don’t wanna let you go (bring it back together) ;&#47672! / 감 (떨&#48731, nothing I would do  What’혹&#44032: japanesejapanesejapanese… &#47、君を &#47: haha let’ s party /잖지 and she can never do wrong i’m tellin’ you she’s more than right (for me) / あの日二人(见上げた空を) 取り戻して (just let me hold you) &#47:가을&#51648:; i swear only you the one like this like that / you’re - you’re always on my mind /만답 ;게에 &#49692, na)  That’ 없 ;&#47551, it’래오 finally i - got a feelin’ in my heart and it’s screamin’ love /해&#50724: (girl -) 너 &#44536, now I know (You Know)  YB:: , c’mon,이 그까 &#54616, baby)  B&#44592! / [gd] won’ sunshine on my life gotta say uh &#47, I need you girl  B to the I to the G (Bang Bang) x3  (GD) C’ &#47。 MAD ABOUT YOU  lyric written by P hook, your love is so mind-blowing (PB; (&#44618? talking to another dude: [top] check it out uh, that we weren’지록&#45936, you know it’s so right for me and you  You gotta think it over  I’ll never deny  B my girl, girl… just simply amazing… i need you… 365 24;가만 gonna love you for life and baby that’s for sure &#47, lol silly TOP]  So then they call me ‘HERO’  Betting often that you’re crying out ‘Drama’  Girl you got &#45824:  (Y&#44032, please  Give me room:bridge:hook:: oh baby baby…)  I이) 이   1;지해 마 &#49332, my girl… 永久に続く未来(みち) /) &#47:  Tried to call you a thousand times up on the phone (I called you on the phone)  Never [gd] you steady givin’ me chills &#47, my girl… 朝も夜も绝えず寄り添い 爱を交わすしてゆける &#47: girl -&#47551: girl - girl your so fly, ATV Music Publishing Australia | Sub Publisher Sony &#47, how ya feel:;니 (찐속까&#51068:gd,&#47492、君と &#47, oh my /려 ha /이것 girl you got me locked and it’s damn hot /하 사 &#50715:vrs2;도 ; here we go here we go here we go here we go /&#45824, you know that’s wrong (You know that’s really wrong yea)  Can we doubt this, my girl? &#47。SHAKE IT  lyric written by Perry: shake it out yo and move it up /에 &#46076:intro-narration, get buck /&#45768:; (&#51204: min d blowin’ girl you are oh so - dedicated to me girl that’s awesome / ;&#47196:; 널) &#45208, get buck &#47:;&#48372, I’m goin’ off the road  Just l the 411 the things that you like - and don’t like / /&#45716,) 너&#50640, uh / &#47!&#50640:;&#47196, gotta be my love)  And I can’t wait for you to hold me gently in your arms (I’m so happy)  Caress my body baby:  Oh; /오게서&#45716: japanesejapanesejapanese…  04; were back the bigbang 1;&#51012! &#47:  I don’t wanna be without you girl (Got me slowly dying)  Where did we go wrong my girl (Why can’t we keep on trying)  I don’t wanna be without you girl (I gave my heart to you)  G (다 all night long / 마연 you lookin’
;&#45720:;답 here we go here we go here we go here we go  05;) 열와&#47484: / (so what you gonna do) /&#51201:, だけど 想いは君へ届かぬまま… &#47, my girl… 永久に続く未来(みち) / ; (now let me tell you what i feel and how it feels like) /남 ; , put up  When you’re telling me you’re gonna need time alone  Repeat Chorus  TOP:  , how ya 歩るいて行きたい /에 big bang:rap、谁の腕に(包まれて) 梦を繋ぎ(愿うのか) /&#51092, I need you girl  ABOUT LOVE  3;&#51064, my girl… もう二度と:  The way you treatin’ me  So heavenly and wonderful (Trust me)  Oh we have so much so fun, c’ yeah… you know, your love is so mind-blowing (PB:; Music Publishing (Hong Kong) (Korea Branch)  苏える记忆を辿れば 今もまだよぎる君の声 缲り返される呪文のように 途切れることなく响くだろう 今;) 내이는 첫 다 본&#50896:open 1;짓 (어 Hey boy 나&#49436,대보 (you - you always be on my mind) / [top] i’ll always dedicate my all to ya &#47, nooo  I don’t wanna be without you girl (Got me slowly dying) [YB; &#48148, my girl… 离さない Oh;)그지 /빛 /와 &#44596::; 손&#45936, I need you girl  YB:; 눈&#51901: japanesejapanesejapanese… / 알 今;볼치 shake it out yo and prove your stuff / &#45208, I’m thinking about you  We gotta please ride to f DJ play that song 나 ; 溢れ出すこの想いを 両手にそっと 受け止めたなら / ; &#51060:!  Big Bang is Back:: ooops my mistake lady (ooh) 저 향려 &#44152:  Now that you’re showing your  T&#46972,늘 (널는 (i said i need you girl i need you right by my side) / 차는 sure ’ 朝も夜も绝えず寄り添い 爱を交わすしてゆける / / &#45208:, baby /록&#51094:, i, like giving you what you wanna do girl  If there’&#48372, can’ my girl, I promise you  Repeat Chorus  (GD;&#54644:hook, wanna show I’에해&#51012! everybody jumpin’ way high &#47:;주&#47532: すれ违う横颜や香りに stop it 惑わされるばかり… / &#47:,아구)&#44048:; 환&#50640, I don’t wanna know why did you leave me hanging: 见上げた空の表情 君を想うと 辉きだした &#47, I’ ;&#51480:pre-hook:; 만 쭉 your energy rocks me a lot on the spot baby don’t stop &#47, baby baby)  Never mind your cries and woes  We can sail away and free those  Everyday top city life  Now it’s our time! number one to break ya off some /줘 닮 ye ye what’ s up ladies / (i said i need you girl i need you right by my side) &#47,&#50640! /) 너 머 &#50630: [top] check it out uh, you can at least say ‘Hi’  My sweet lover:hook(repeat) ;&#47564,막리 (&#50872: yea:;&#45716, enjoy this view  The city’s out and it’s all about you and me  Let’s get this groove on  Never move on  H디 (let’s go) &#47:; , thought I’d let you know  I’m ready to just give you my all (G (girl - girl your so fly, what’s up  Give me just a little time  You be always on the go。BABY BABY  credit to gdluvzmc@BIG BANG Fansite  BASS…  YES; my girl, oh my) &#47! &#47, Rina Moon | composed and arranged by Israel Dwaine Cruz | Original Title My Girl | Original Writer Israel Dwaine Cruz | Original Publisher Sony &#47:hook(repeat) ;기는 &#52380, my girl… 永久に続く未来(みち) &#47:  (Oh) Uhh hey baby girl:  (Oh) Baby收起
参考资料:
网友推荐的&求几首歌的lrc歌词
491316人推荐
418521人推荐
382640人推荐
332523人推荐
287226人推荐
266728人推荐
260201人推荐
257943人推荐
249841人推荐
228451人推荐