tel me lf you love mew是歌名的一部分,这是什么歌

why are you so upset with me 歌词R&B的.歌词有一句好像“why are you so upset with
小坏jqltr6
Bro,not upset...is OBSESSED..Mariah (Speaks):"Why you so obsessed with me?"So Oh Oh So OhhhWill the real MC please step to the mic?MC- You need an MC,place to beMC the MCAll up in the blogsSay we met at the barWhen I don't even know who you areSay we up in your houseSayin' I'm up in your carBut you in LA and I'm out at Jermaine'sI'm up in the A- you're so so lameand no one here even mentions your nameIt must be the weed,it must be the Ecuz you be poppin,hood,you get it poppin'Ooh boy why you so obsessed with me?Boy I want to know- lyin' that you're sexin mewhen everybody knows it's clear that you're upset with meOhh finally found a girl that you couldn't impressLast man on the earth- still couldn't get thisYou're delusional,you're delusionalBoy you're losing your mindIt's confusin yo,you're confused you knowWhy you wasting your time?Got you all fired up with your Napoleon complexSee right through you like you're bathin' in windexOoh Ohh Ohh boy why you so obsessed with me?And all the ladies sing,all the girls singSoo Oohhhh Soo Oohh ObsessedYou on your job,you hittin' hardAin't gon feed you,gon' let you starveGraspin' for air I'm You out of breath,hope you ain't waitinTellin' the world how much you miss meBut we never were so why you trippin'You a mom and pop,I'm a corporationI'm the press conference,you a conversationOoh boy why you so obsessed with me?Boy I want to know- lyin' that you're sexin mewhen everybody knows it's clear that you're upset with meOhh finally found a girl that you couldn't impressLast man on the earth- still couldn't get thisYou're delusional,you're delusionalBoy you're losing your mindIt's confusin yo,you're confused you knowWhy you wasting your time?Got you all fired up with your Napoleon complexSee right through you like you're bathin' in windexOoh Ohh Ohh boy why you so obsessed with me?And all the ladies sing,all the girls singSoo Oohhhh Soo Oohh Obsessed
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有首男唱的英文歌开头是清唱后面是RAP 开头是you Beautiful girl 清唱一下后中间是RAP 说唱的 求歌词_百度知道
有首男唱的英文歌开头是清唱后面是RAP 开头是you Beautiful girl 清唱一下后中间是RAP 说唱的 求歌词
提问者采纳
B.O.B ft.Bruno Mars - Nothin' On Youbeautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youi know you feel where i'm coming fromregardless of the things in my past that i've donemost of really was for the hell of the funon the carousel so around i spun (spun)with no directions just tryna get some (some)tryna chase skirts, living in the summer sun (sun)this is how i lost more than i had ever wonand honestly i ended up with nonethere's no much nonsenseit's on my consciencei'm thinking baby i should get it outand i don't wanna sound redundantbut i was wondering if there was something that you wanna know(that you wanna know)but never mind that we should let it go (we should let it go)cos we don't wanna be a t.v episode (t.v episode)and all the bad thoughts just let them go (go, go, go)beautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youhands down there will never be another onei been around and i never seen another onelook at your style they ain't really got nothing onand you out and you ain't got nothing onbaby you the whole package plus you pay your taxesand you keep it real while them other stay plasticyou're my wonder women call me mr. fantasticstop.. now think about iti've been to london, i've been to pariseven went out there to tokyoback home down in georgia to new orleansbut you always still to show (still to show)'_on_you_lyrics_b.o.b.htmland just like that girl you got me fro (got me fro)like a nintendo 64 (64)if you never knew well now you know (know, know, know)beautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youeverywhere i go i'm always hearing your name (name, name)and no matter where i'm at girl you make me wanna sing (sing)weather a bus or a plane or a car or a trainno other girls in my brain and you the one to blamebeautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youyeah and that's just how we do itand i'ma let this rideB O B and bruno mars
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
应该是这首了。以前夜场老歌。
歌手是sean kingston
歌曲:Beautiful Girls
歌手:Sean Kingston
专辑:《Sean Kingston》
you're way too beautiful girl
that's why it'll never work
you'll have me suicidal, suicidal
when you say it's over
damn all these beautiful girls
they only wanna do your dirt
they'll have you suicidal, suicidal
when they say it's over
see it started at the park
used to chill at the dark
oh when you took my heart
that's when we fell apart
coz we both thought
that love lasts forever (lasts forever)
they say we're too young
to get ourselves sprung
oh we didn't care
we made it very clear
and they...
把你能听到的链接发出来,这样子的问题,粗糙了点,很难回答
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁tel me who you are 这歌的 mp3 地址是多少?_百度知道
tel me who you are 这歌的 mp3 地址是多少?
这首歌必须从
qq音乐上听、因为只有qq音乐里有这首歌、
我有更好的答案
, ,,[tell+me+who+you+are]&ct=&tn=baidusg,tell me who you are &si=tell+me+who+you+;christian+;9&lm=&sgid=1
酷狗里很多啊、 kugoo://|Music|tell me who you are|c33ae12dd4c270aab0971|/
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
tel的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《(There You Go) Tellin‘ Me No Agai》歌词
— Keith Sweat
这首歌还没有歌词呢,帮我们完善歌词吧
歌词制作者
Keith Sweat歌词
Keith Sweat最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除哪有大哥知道歌词里有: tell me you need me的是什么歌曲?歌词里有:People tell me这几句歌词的是什么歌曲?一整首都是英文的!
终于被我找到啦~其实一般歌词里一直重复的那句多半也就是歌曲的名字拉~cry me a river 歌手:justin timberlake
专辑:justified
You were my sunYou were my earthBut you didn't know all the ways I loved you, noSo you took a chanceAnd made other plansBut I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, noYou don't have to say, what you did,I already know, I found out from himNow there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never beAnd don't it make you sad about itYou told me you loved meWhy did you leave me, all aloneNow you tell me you need meWhen you call me, on the phoneGirl I refuse, you must have me confusedWith some other guyYour bridges were burned, and now it's your turnTo cry, cry me a riverCry me a river-erCry me a riverCry me a river-er, yea yeaI know that they sayThat somethings are better left unsaidIt wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it(Don't act like you don't know it)All of these things people told meKeep messing with my head(Messing with my head)You should've picked honestyThen you may not have blown it(Yea..)You don't have to say, what you did,(Don't have to say, what you did)I already know, I found out from him(I already know, uh)Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be(No chance, you and me)And don't it make you sad about itYou told me you loved meWhy did you leave me, all alone(All alone)Now you tell me you need meWhen you call me, on the phone(When you call me on the phone)Girl I refuse, you must have me confusedWith some other guy(I'm not like them baby)Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn(It's your turn)To cry, cry me a river(Go on and just)Cry me a river-er(Go on and just)Cry me a river(Baby go on and just)Cry me a river-er, yea yeaOh(Oh)The damage is doneSo I guess I be leavingOh(Oh)The damage is doneSo I guess I be leavingOh(Oh)The damage is doneSo I guess I be leavingOh(Oh)The damage is doneSo I guess I be... leavingYou don't have to say, what you did,(Don't have to say, what you did)I already know, I found out from him(I already know, uh)Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be(No chance, you and me)And don't it make you sad about itCry me a river(Go on and just)Cry me a river-er(Baby go on and just)Cry me a river(You can go on and just)Cry me a river-er, yea yeaCry me a river(Baby go on and just)Cry me a river-er(Go on and just)Cry me a river(Cause I've already cried)Cry me a river-er, yea yea(Ain't gonna cry no more, yea-yea)Cry me a riverCry me a river, ohCry me a river, ohCry me a river, ohCry me a river, oh(Cry me, cry me)Cry me a river, oh(Cry me, cry me)Cry me a river, oh(Cry me, cry me)Cry me a river, oh(Cry me, cry me)Cry me a river, oh(Cry me, cry me)Cry me a river, oh(Cry me, cry me)Cry me a river(Cry me, cry me)btw 歌里唱的cry是有点儿像tell- -!下载:/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=Cry+Me+A+River&lm=-1希望这次是你要的啦~呵呵~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 lf you love me 的文章

随机推荐