有首歌歌词高潮部分是 I do Ido you believee 幸福就在前方

求一首轻快的女生的英文歌 歌词里好像有what can I do to believe what I say 谢谢啊_百度知道
求一首轻快的女生的英文歌 歌词里好像有what can I do to believe what I say 谢谢啊
提问者采纳
&#39?Waiting for someone to come and dry their tears(someone to dry their tears) Take away their fearsCan Id ever have to do in my timeI'm cryin&#39, the table, we hope that God hears itRe to your cruel worldI see peace to the red skyI see these ar pull the sheets on my bed dryWe&#39, just' my head highAnd if the streets up ahead crowd with the heat from the lead flyBut the grief when I said &t Jesus? (I want to make it better)What can I do?Yeah, and Kauntly the spiritWith them jails of souls lost, what you hear me singin&#39, we just livin'd;s(Kelly Price)What can I do,s a cloud in the skyLettin&#39, murders her kidsAnd the unbarable thought of this hear, crowdin&#39, you'm cold(Kelly Price)Do you hear me, crying, and killin&#39, will taketh away (will taketh away)I live and I bout it in my rideAnd a parent hurtin' in the roomMuffle sounds on the outside,t helpAll I can do, there&#39, it remindes me of the now and the passedI say a little prayer, we tellin're turnin' is rightIn the arms of his mother as he looks in her eyesHe takes his first breath and he screams (baby' the timeI know it're goin&#39?(everything they'cause eventually I' to dieBut I believe if you livin&#39, there could be rainAnd as beautiful as life is, crying, I sit it down?Waiting for someone to come and dry their tears (someone like you and me)Take away their fearsScarfaceAnd then a child is bornB brings me to tearsIt' a taleThat the destruction of human flesh, there still can be painDown the park?What can It glideInstead what he' to lifeUnaware of his surroundin's alive)At the same time, leavin&#39? (x2 to fade)Waiting for someone to come and dry their tears(someone to dry their tears)Take away their fears (take away their fears)Can I make it, before you had to go(Chorus)Do you hear them,&ll live in the skyLookin&#39, is hope I never live with the factThat if I heard one of my seeds is dealin&#39, another mother, and I can&#39, yeah(Scarface)I thank the L down on the good and the bad, I sit and watch my cigarette burnDown to the ash, and wonder myselfBut then again, I ain&#39, better, with thatThat't decidin&#39, just screamin&#39? (gonna make it better)Can I ease the pain that they are goin&#39, but that'Bd have to
through) What can I do, and I couldn' his kid ain&#39, and it not so greatLong list of the John Doe'(Chorus)Do you hear them, echo the tombBut I&#39, the end of them daysAs sad as it sounds?What can Is the price we all gotta payAnd the whole world knows Ggoodbye& awayAnd then ths or breathin&#39?What can Is hard enough we gotta raise our kids to live in this worldSo full of hate with no faith?I say & your pearlsAnd sometimes, for every morning, I through, the world as a wholeAnd hopefully ll stand in the pathOf the souls and dark rows that lead to rest(Chorus)Do you hear them, clingin'd be the hardest thing, I&#39?I&#39, he allows me to riseAnd though the sun is shining, that at any moment
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
minogue kylie
:what can i do
是不是艾薇儿的《Could
how money one night
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌,歌词里有“do you believe it”应该是2个男生唱的,里面有歌词是“i don't wanna say goodbye ...face again...do you believe it ,love in for side .i can make you dream come true,..come my way."是什么歌?我要歌_百度作业帮
找一首英文歌,歌词里有“do you believe it”应该是2个男生唱的,里面有歌词是“i don't wanna say goodbye ...face again...do you believe it ,love in for side .i can make you dream come true,..come my way."是什么歌?我要歌
找一首英文歌,歌词里有“do you believe it”应该是2个男生唱的,里面有歌词是“i don't wanna say goodbye ...face again...do you believe it ,love in for side .i can make you dream come true,..come my way."是什么歌?我要歌名和歌手.
歌曲:Love at First Sight歌手:Blue专辑:The Best of Blue歌词:Yeah See if you can relate to this one Hope I’m not disturbing you Because you look in thought right now I don’t mean to be rude Cause this is normally not my style Can I take you out I feel if I don’t ask chance will pass And I'll never see your face again I’ll never see your face again You may be thinking I am strange Not every single day Beauty comes my way,so Do you believe in love at first sight,Tell me does that book you are reading Tell the story of your life Do you believe in love at first sight Should I walk on by,Turn a blind eye,to love Love at first I could be the man for you I can make all your dreams come true Maybe I’m a fool For saying I’m in love with you You may be thinking I am strange Not every single day Beauty comes my way Do you believe in love at first sight,Tell me does that book you are reading Tell the story of your life Do you believe in love at first sight Should I walk on by,Turn a blind eye,to love Love at first You say fare well I say so long You say goodbye I’ll say you’re wrong Cause here in my arms you belong Do you believe in love at first sight,Tell me does that book you are reading Tell the story of your life Do you believe in love at first sight Should I walk on by,Turn a blind eye,to love Love at first Do you believe in love at first sight,Tell me does that book you are reading Tell the story of your life Do you believe in love at first sight Should I walk on by,Turn a blind eye,to love Love at first,love at first sight To love,love at first sight找一首男女合唱的英文歌 最后一句是 yes,i do yes,ido i believe you 中间高潮是合唱的baby ,i believe
找一首男女合唱的英文歌 最后一句是 yes,i do yes,ido i believe you 中间高潮是合唱的baby ,i believe
找一首男女合唱的英文歌 最后一句是 yes,i do
believe you
中间高潮是合唱的baby ,i believe
.开头是男生唱的
title: yes i love you
artist: eels
lrc : laoba
i`m changing my mind,
never gonna learn about how to feel again
cause you, you`ve opened my heart,
and i just can`t hide, i love you still.
i know you mean it, when you say you need me,
you say you won`t leave me, you`ll always be here,
you won`t regret it, cause i`ll never leave you,
and i won`t deceive you, i need you too,
yes, i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you,
yes, i love you, i love you, i love you,
oh i do, girl, i love you
we belong together, loving forever, enjoying this life,
we`ll do what`s right, we`ll do it tonight, will you be my wife
i know you mean it, when you say you need me, won`t ever leave me,
saying you`ll be right here my baby,
you won`t regret it, no, don`t you forget it,
i`ll never deceive you, i need you too.
i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you,
yes, i love you, i love you,
i love you
forgive me for what i`ve put you through,
i`m learning to put my trust in you,
believe in me and i`ll show you,
cause i`ll always be here,
i love you
i love you baby, oh i love you baby, i love you,
i love you, from the bottom of my heart girl,
i love you, love you, love you, love you, love you, love you
i love you
i love you, love you, love you, love you, i love you, i love you
i love you, love you, i love you,
oh believe me darling
出现最多的好像是叫 baby ,i
Ha,You know some people just don't know what I'm talkin about But I know you understand,cause I know you believe Baby I believe that you were meant for me And if theres somebody,then Baby I believe That somebody is you an everything you do Cause Baby I believe,I believe in you I walk home alone wait'n by the telephone On my Girlfriend say Give it up baby Give it up I know that you can see, this is how it's meant to be Know my frequency, Cause Baby I believe Come on Baby I believe that you were meant for me And if theres somebody,then Baby I believe That somebody is you an everything you do Cause Baby I believe,I believe in you Yeahyeahh,Yes I do Yes I do, Know they don't understand Dreamin up a Masterplan I know that you can (Give it up,Give it up) And it's a simple rule You do wanna play it cool Leave me like a fool Cause I believe in you... Come on Baby I believe that you were meant for me And if theres somebody,then Baby I believe That somebody is you an everything you do Cause Baby I believe,I believe in you rap:One love is the proud I see I believe in that I came to the pass And you came to me And set me free Chorus One and One is Too Yeah,I believe in You,this what I do Ah,Uh,this I believe in you And it seems so real I was dreamin that you come to me Hold me closer for Eternity I believe Baby I believe that you were meant for me And if theres somebody,then Baby I believe That somebody is you an everything you do Cause Baby I believe,(Oh yes I do...yeahh) I believe in you I walk to the World and is see it all I never looked town And case that the follow'n of the wall And I still believe...yeah That Somebody is you and everything you do Cause Baby I believe I believe in you Yes I Do,Yes I Do I believe in you....
是这首 名字叫什么啊/
谁唱的啊 =。=
早在几年前德国的Deutschland sucht superstar (德国的一个电视选秀节目)出来的Bro'Sis唱了I Believe, 不过仅仅在欧洲部分国家红了一小段。 所以大部分国人应该没听过。而经过“小猪”罗志祥翻唱后的《恋爱达人》却是红透了半边天。 Energy的You Better Not Come Home 也是来自Bro'Sis。
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号一首歌里面“我相信”这三个字唱了很多遍,-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 信息中心 >
一首歌里面“我相信”这三个字唱了很多遍,
来源:互联网 发表时间: 11:15:15 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“一首歌里面“我相信”这三个字唱了很多遍,”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“一首歌里面“我相信”这三个字唱了很多遍,”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:一首歌里面“我相信”这三个字唱了很多遍,其中还有句英文“I Do Belive”,这首歌的歌名及歌词,还有这首歌是谁唱的?,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:曲名:我相信歌手:杨培安专辑:午夜两点半的我
我相信 - 2006台湾啤酒广告曲
词:刘虞瑞 曲:陈国华 唱:杨培安
和太阳肩并肩
世界等着我去改变
从不怕别人看见
在这里我都能实现
大声欢笑让你我肩并肩
何处不能欢乐无限
勇敢的大步向前
我就站在舞台中间
我相信我就是我
我相信明天