有一首歌高潮黑夜里歌曲中间高潮是so fun let you ai什么的是什么歌?

回复:求一首女声唱的英文歌曲!!高潮是oh oh oh什么什么baby_经典英文歌曲吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,566贴子:
回复:求一首女声唱的英文歌曲!!高潮是oh oh oh什么什么baby收藏
有声音么 ?
这首歌很好听
但是不是哦~
20年前的ps游戏全新复刻驾临pc端
我发帖子的时间他们还没出这首歌
请允许我用男他
内陆的发音完全不同的嘛
helle mr DJ
是不是一首歌下来 音调起伏不大。。。有点劲爆 有点慢摇
而且 伴随着baby OH
yeah(记不太清了)这几个次 反反复复
你要的歌是不是QQ空间里欢迎动画名为“浪漫情侣”的背景歌
你要的歌是不是QQ空间里欢迎动画名为“浪漫情侣”的背景歌
歌曲:come on over 歌手:christina a 专辑:《christina aguilera》 搜索歌曲 [ti:come on over][ar:christina aguilera][al:christina aguilera]christina aguilera - come on over (all i wants is you)c'mon over c'mon over baby.(x4)hey boy don't you know i've got something going on (yes i do)all my friends are gonna come gonna party all night long i know you know i just want us to go the fun we'll have fun you'll never be alone so boy won't you come?we will party till the dawn.listen to me...all i want is you (come over here baby)all i want is you (you make me go crazy)all i want is younow baby don't be shy (you better cross the line)i'm gonna love you right (all i want is you!)c'mon over, c'mon over, baby.(x4)i want you to know you could be the one for me (yes, you could)you've got all i'm looking for you've got personality i know, you know, i'm gonna give more but boy you know, i never felt this way before so, boy won't you come?so, boy won't you come and open the door?listen to mei want you, i need you you know that i believe you we got it, you know it so, if its real, just show it christina aguilera - come on over (all i wants is you)c'mon over c'mon over baby.(x4) hey boy don't you know i've got something going on (yes i do)all my friends are gonna come gonna party all night long i know you know i just want us to go the fun we'll have fun you'll never be alone so boy won't you come?we will party till the dawn.listen to me... all i want is you (come over here baby)all i want is you (you make me go crazy)all i want is you (you better cross the line)i'm gonna love you right (all i want is you!) c'mon over, c'mon over, baby.(x4) i want you to know you could be the one for me (yes, you could)you've got all i'm looking for you've got personality i know, you know, i'm gonna give more but boy you know, i never felt this way before so, boy won't you come?so, boy won't you come and open the door? all i want is you (come over here baby)all i want is you (you make me go crazy)all i want is you (you better cross the line)i'm gonna love you right (all i want is you!) i want you, i need you you know that i believe you we got it, you know it so, if its real, just show it all i want is you (come over here baby)all i want is you (you make me go crazy)all i want is you (you better cross the line)i'm gonna love you right (all i want is you)决定是这首了
肯定是这首歌 中间高潮那几段TIK TOK - Kesha
你留个邮箱吧,我发给你,或者上班时间加我Q我发给你都可以只是我自己录的,不过可能百分百确定是你说的那首
贾斯丁比伯的baby吧
应该是邓紫棋的ainy
我以前以为是外国歌,希望这首歌是
就是这首。谢谢了
这首歌很好听~
不过我有了
还是要感谢 66楼
但是我想要找的歌的确没找到哦
更希望大家踊跃
是不是single ladies — Beyonce的
I wanted you
LZ 我很佩服你!这个贴都几年了 还在坚持!
atomic kitten的see ya 看看是不是很轻快的 也有BABY什么的
what the hell 艾薇儿
人家说了n多次了不是贾斯丁的歌还tm墨迹个没完 看了都恶心
推荐两个经典 大爱啊byebye
cry on my shoulder
支持!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!就是这首了。。法国慢摇,舞厅必备!!!
搜索下听听吧。
最终幻想 听了几年了
我也找了差不多一年了
少女时代 gee?
我也找了好久,终于找到了。谢了。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或有一首歌开头唱“ai sei kuai yi ye~”的歌叫什么名字?告急!!!_百度知道
有一首歌开头唱“ai sei kuai yi ye~”的歌叫什么名字?告急!!!
我有更好的答案
-_-|| az的核爆神曲吧,那句是i say cry
哪个国家的?男唱还是女唱的?快节奏么
日本,好像是男唱
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我找一首英文歌 高潮是这样的一个男声ai e ai wo wu wo hu wo 还有fly什么_百度知道
我找一首英文歌 高潮是这样的一个男声ai e ai wo wu wo hu wo 还有fly什么
唱起来有点像i take the world 。得-得-得-得-得这样的 中间高潮部分是ai yi ai~wo hu wo wu wow
t turn out rightWhen you let me believe that you weren't completeWithout me by your sideHow could I knowThat you would goThat you would runBaby I thought you were the oneWhyCan't mean anything to meComeShow me the meaning of completeWhereDid our love go wrongOnce we were so strongHow can I go onWhen you told me you loved meDid you know it would take me the rest of my lifeTo get over the feeling of knowingA dream didn't completeWithout me by your sideHow could I knowThat you would goThat you would runBaby I thought you were the oneYour lipsYour faceSomething that time just can'm in so deep and you know I believedWhen you told me you loved meDid you know it would take me the rest of my lifeTo get over the feeling of knowingA dream didn't eraseFind my heartCould breakAll over againWhen you told me you loved meDid you know it would take me the rest of my lifeTo get over the feeling of knowingA dream didn't turn out rightWhen you let me believe that you weren&#39When You Told Me You Loved Me - Jessica SimpsonOnceDoesn't I just leave it all behindIFelt passion so bright that I was blindThenSomething made me weakTalking in my sleepBaby I't turn out rightWhen you let me believe that you weren&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲
开始是一句 LET’GO 后面一段音乐 然后是. I could be your baby 好像是这句
有高潮 高潮前是AI AI AI AI 声音大盖是这样的
我也不懂英语
高潮前不是AI AI AI AI
我也不知道是什么音了
反正是一段长音
不是My Humps 怎么都说是这个
提问者采纳
19]Oh:20.21]Don’t wantcha for the weekend -[00.78]- when you find that someone[01:44.04]I’m gonna getcha.98]You’re a fine &quot, don’t try to run -[00.42](I’m gonna getcha)[01:07.64]don’t wantcha for a night[00;&quot.51]I’m only interested[00:50:18:28,&#92, it’s a matter of fact[01:19:00, yeah[00;&quot.86]I’m gonna getcha if it takes all night[01I&#39.19]and I’m gonna get me some land[00;go, you can betcha)[01;no&#92:54.92]if I can have you for life - yeah[00:41; you’ll never say &#92:58;&quot:05.26]There’s no need to be alone[01:26, love can be fun[00.55]You can betcha by the time I say &#92:13:38;m gonna getcha good ...展开19]Oh:20.21]Don’t wantcha for the weekend -[00.78]- when you find that someone[01:44.04]I’m gonna getcha.98]You’re a fine &quot, don’t try to run -[00.42](I’m gonna getcha)[01:07.64]don’t wantcha for a night[00;&quot.51]I’m only interested[00:50:18:28,&#92, it’s a matter of fact[01:19:00, yeah[00;&quot.86]I’m gonna getcha if it takes all night[01I&#39.19]and I’m gonna get me some land[00;go, you can betcha)[01;no&#92:54.92]if I can have you for life - yeah[00:41; you’ll never say &#92:58;&quot:05.26]There’s no need to be alone[01:26, love can be fun[00.55]You can betcha by the time I say &#92:13:38;m gonna getcha good
---Shania Twain [00:09:09:22:10.98]Uh:24;[01,[00:49.39](I’m gonna getcha)[01.11]honey, I know I sound serious -[00.38]So.30](I’m gonna getcha)[01:12![00.03]I’m gonna getcha while I gotcha in sight[01.65](Yeah:33.23]and baby I am[00.38]Let’s go收起
提问者评价
不过我记得我听的不是这中声音的
还知道有什么版本吗
网友推荐的&经典英文歌曲推荐
480567人推荐
409922人推荐
375761人推荐
327019人推荐
282823人推荐
263206人推荐
257383人推荐
255689人推荐
248038人推荐
227009人推荐
196821人推荐
180322人推荐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他2条回答
The magic key
Can't let go?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁优美的歌 ai ke bi you有一首歌非常好听啊~就是非常轻柔的女声唱的重复一句歌词是 AI KE BI YOU高潮部分有一段 OH NO NO NO~YEAH YEAH~希望知道的朋友告诉我噢!万分感激!
落落为君15150
i could be the one -- donna lewis /m?f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=&word=i+could+be+the+one&lm=-1这首?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 let s fun 的文章

随机推荐