伤感英文高潮是love baby ilove you need to 然后就是唔唔好大哦哦嗯嗯唔

一首英文歌曲 高潮部分是 oh love baby baby baby oh_百度知道
一首英文歌曲 高潮部分是 oh love baby baby baby oh
Thin Lizzy 的Baby Please Don't Go歌词如下:I tried to warn you babyI tried to tell you I was downOh yeah yeahYou would not listen babyYou would not hel pme when I was downOh no noHe tells her &Doesn't anybody understand I love her?&That girl she holds my heart in her handsOh baby, oh baby baby baby babyBaby please don't goBaby please don't goBaby please don't goOh no no no no noBaby please don't goI tried to warn you babyI tried to tell you &Don't let me down&Oh no noYou would not listen babyBaby you would not leave me go downOh no noHe tells her there is foolish there is wiseThe young ones hold their heart up to the skiesAnd dance the night awayThere is foolish, there is wiseThere is anger in his toneThere is truth behind the liesHis heart has turned to stoneWherever you may be, he loves herWherever you may standHe loves her in this landBaby please don't goDon't hurt me soDon't leave me nowBaby please don't go ----------------------按你说的应该是这首ME AND YOU you are my everything and i neet you to konw I just can't waiting for a moment and i love you so oh baby you are my everything but i neet you to konw i will be giving you my promers and i could do so i will love you loving you all day and the all night just wanna see you face tell me what i should i do to loving you tell me what i can i do to meeting you me~and you~ turn round and what can we do me~and you~ i will love you what can i to do oh baby baby please don't go i just wanna let you know you are my lover never never end so beauty you are how can i say oh baby baby please don't go i just wanna let you know you are my lover never never end so beauty you are how can i say i will love you loving you all day and the all night just wanna see you face tell me what i should i do to loving you tell me what i can i do to meeting you me~and you~ turn round and what can we do me~and you~ i will love you what can i to do oh baby baby please don't go i just wanna let you know you are my lover never never end so beauty you are how can i say oh baby baby please don't go i just wanna let you know you are my lover never never end so beauty you are how can i say you are my everything and i neet you to konw i just can witing a moument and i love you so oh baby you are my everything but i neet you to konw i will be giving you my promers and i could do so oh baby baby please don't go i just wanna let you know you are my lover never never end so beauty you are how can i say oh baby baby please don't go i just wanna let you know you are my lover never never end so beauty you are how can i say
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Baby Love-Nicole Scherzinger ft. Will.I.Am
是oh baby么?
您可能关注的推广
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
问一首英文歌名
歌,记得有两句是,i love you baby&&然后&&&&&&&&i need you baby&&&&,是一首很有动感的歌,女声唱的,请问歌名是什么?
, my baby love
I need you, oh how i need you
But all you do is treat me bad
Break my heart and leave me sad
Tell me, what did i do wrong
To make you stay away so long
'cause baby love, my baby love
Been missing ya, miss kissing ya
Instead of breaking up
Let's do some kissing and making up
Don't throw our love away
In my arms why don't you stay
Need ya, need ya
Baby love, ooh, baby love
Baby love, my baby love
Why must we seperate, my love
All of my whole life t
Ooh baby , my baby love
But all you do is treat me bad
Break my heart and leave me sad
Tell me, what did i do wrong
To make you stay away so long
'cause baby love, my baby love
Been missing ya, miss kissing ya
Instead of breaking up
Let's do some kissing and making up
In my arms why don't you stay
Need ya, need ya
Baby love, ooh, baby love
Baby love, my baby love
Why must we seperate, my love
All of my whole life through
I never loved no one but you
Why you do me like you do
I get this need
Ooh, ooh, need to hold you
Once again, my love
Feel your warm embrace, my love
Please don't do me this way
Not happy like i used to be
Loneliness has got the best of me
My love, my baby love
Why you do me like you do
After i've been true to you
So deep in love with you
Baby, baby, ooh 'til it's hurtin' me
'til it's hurtin' me
Ooh, baby love
&Baby Love&?或者是&loving you&?
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注想找一首英文歌!女的唱的!高潮是I love you baby!XXXXXXX I need you
想找一首英文歌!女的唱的!高潮是I love you baby!XXXXXXX I need you
超级模特里面冠军选出来的时候就会放这首歌!
can't take my eyes off you 个人比较喜欢andy williams的版本
you'er just too good to be true
can't take my eyes off you
you'd be like heaven to touch
i wanna hold you so much
at long last love has arrived
and i thank god i'm alive
you're just too good to be true
pardon the way that i stare
there's nothing else to compare
the sight of you leaves me weak
there are no words left to speak
but if you feel like i feel
please let me know that it's real
you're just too good to be true
i love you baby,and if it's quite all right
i need you baby to warm the lonely night
i love you baby trust in me when i say
oh pretty baby,don't bring me down,i pray
oh pretty baby,now that i found you stay
and let me love you,baby,let me love you... i love you baby,and if it's quite all right
i need you baby to warm the lonely night
i love you baby trust in me when i say
oh pretty baby,don't bring me down,i pray
oh pretty baby,now that i found you stay
oh pretty baby,trust in me when i say:oh pretty baby...
其他回答 (2)
yesterday,很多人翻唱过的
can&t take my eyes of you 个人比较喜欢王若琳唱的。
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号酒吧英文歌 高潮部分 oh baby i love you 后面一句是 oh baby i need you
酒吧英文歌 高潮部分 oh baby i love you 后面一句是 oh baby i need you 5
补充:最后一句什么& with& me
不区分大小写匿名
是《Can&t Take My Eyes Off You》吗?
不是!~ 谢谢
找到告诉我
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号一首英文歌 快节奏的 歌词第一句是i know you love me高潮是baby baby baby oh baby baby baby no_百度知道
歌曲:baby歌手:justin bieberohh wooaahohh wooaahohh wooaahyou know you love me,i know you care你知道你爱我,我知道你会在意you shout whenever, and i'll be there无论何时只要你呼唤,我就会出现在那里you want my love, you want my heart你想要我的爱,你想要得到我的心and we will never ever ever be apart而我们也将永远不分离are we an item? girl quit playing我们是一个项目吗?(我也不懂啥意思)女孩退出 放弃游戏we re just friends, what are you saying我们只是朋友,你在说什么?said theres another one looks right in my eyes说那里有另一个在我眼中看起来是对的(指遇见新欢)my first love broke my heart for the first time,我的初恋就这样第一次伤了我的心and i was like而我就像baby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine mine我认为你几乎已经是我的了baby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine, oh ohfor you, i would have done whatever为你我无论如何都会完成{应该是这样}another chance for we, we'll get together如果再给我们另一个机会我们就会在一起and wanna play it cool, or i'll loosin' you并且想要弄的酷一点不然我就会失去你i'll buy you anything, i'll buy you any ring我会给你买任何东西我会给你买任何戒指and i'm in pieces , baby fix me而我变成碎片的时候宝贝修理我吧{比较好玩}and you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream你会一直摇我直到我从这个美梦中醒来im going down, down, dooown我的情绪愈来愈失落and just can't believe my first love won't be around只因为我不相信我的初恋不在周围baby, baby, baby nooobaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be minebaby, baby, baby nooobaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be minewhen i was 13 i had my first love当我13岁时我拥有了初恋here was nobody to compare my baby没有任何人可以和我的宝贝相比and nobody came between us or could ever come above并且没有任何人介入我们之中或在我们之上{就是家长在上管理的意思}she had me goin crazy她让我疯狂oh i was starstruck.oh 我就像追星族she woke me up daily dont need no starbucks她每天都使我醒来不得不需要星巴克咖啡来让我清醒{个人理解}she made my heart pound她使我心跳加速 猛烈跳动asking for a beat when i see her in the street当我在街上遇到她时心脏一阵跳动and in the school on the playground还有在学校和操场的时候but i really wanna see her on the weekends但我真的很想在周末看见她she knows she got me dazy她知道她使我疯狂cause she was so amazing and now my heart is breaking因为她是如此的引人吃惊而我正在心碎but i just keep on sayin但我还是想继续说baby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be minebaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noo提问者评价谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
歌曲:baby歌手:justin bieberohh wooaahohh wooaahohh wooaahyou know you love me,i know you care你知道你爱我,我知道你会在意you shout whenever, and i'll be there无论何时只要你呼唤,我就会出现在那里you want my love, you want my heart你想要我的爱,你想要得到我的心and we will never ever ever be apart而我们也将永远不分离are we an item? girl quit playing我们是一个项目吗?(我也不懂啥意思)女孩退出 放弃游戏we re just friends, what are you saying我们只是朋友,你在说什么?said theres another one looks right in my eyes说那里有另一个在我眼中看起来是对的(指遇见新欢)my first love broke my heart for the first time,我的初恋就这样第一次伤了我的心and i was like而我就像baby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine mine我认为你几乎已经是我的了baby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine, oh ohfor you, i would have done whatever为你我无论如何都会完成{应该是这样}another chance for we, we'll get together如果再给我们另一个机会我们就会在一起and wanna play it cool, or i'll loosin' you并且想要弄的酷一点不然我就会失去你i'll buy you anything, i'll buy you any ring我会给你买任何东西我会给你买任何戒指and i'm in pieces , baby fix me而我变成碎片的时候宝贝修理我吧{比较好玩}and you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream你会一直摇我直到我从这个美梦中醒来im going down, down, dooown我的情绪愈来愈失落and just can't believe my first love won't be around只因为我不相信我的初恋不在周围baby, baby, baby nooobaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be minebaby, baby, baby nooobaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be minewhen i was 13 i had my first love当我13岁时我拥有了初恋here was nobody to compare my baby没有任何人可以和我的宝贝相比and nobody came between us or could ever come above并且没有任何人介入我们之中或在我们之上{就是家长在上管理的意思}she had me goin crazy她让我疯狂oh i was starstruck.oh 我就像追星族she woke me up daily dont need no starbucks她每天都使我醒来不得不需要星巴克咖啡来让我清醒{个人理解}she made my heart pound她使我心跳加速 猛烈跳动asking for a beat when i see her in the street当我在街上遇到她时心脏一阵跳动and in the school on the playground还有在学校和操场的时候but i really wanna see her on the weekends但我真的很想在周末看见她she knows she got me dazy她知道她使我疯狂cause she was so amazing and now my heart is breaking因为她是如此的引人吃惊而我正在心碎but i just keep on sayin但我还是想继续说baby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be minebaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noo
提问者评价
英文歌的相关知识
其他6条回答
你可以去 百度 搜索
QQ空间音乐在线查找
打上QQ号就可以了
贾斯汀比伯
是Justin Bieber的baby~~~~
另在推荐他的一首one time。
Justin Bieber的baby
这是个什么问题啊
歌词“i know you love me
baby baby baby oh baby baby baby no”出自歌曲贾斯汀·比伯个人单曲《baby》 《Baby》是加拿大流行男歌手贾斯汀·比伯演唱的一首流行歌曲,歌曲由贾斯汀·比伯、卢达·克里斯、The-Dream、Tricky Stewart和克里斯蒂娜·米兰制作完成[1]
收录在贾斯汀·比伯的首张录音室专辑《My World 2.0》[2]
这首歌作为推广专辑的首波单曲,被正式发布于日
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 唔唔唔什么英文歌 的文章

随机推荐