unforgettable 歌词able是什么电影

biase是什么意思_biase在线翻译_biase什么意思_biase的意思_biase的翻译_911查询
biase是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
biase是什么意思 biase在线翻译 biase什么意思 biase的意思 biase的翻译 biase的解释 biase的发音 biase的同义词 biase的反义词 biase的例句
您是不是要找:
biasebiase 网络解释1. (统计试验中)结果偏倚的, [数]有偏的& & take extra precautions to 对...格外警惕 | biase (统计试验中)结果偏倚的, [数]有偏的 | shed any biases 带有偏见2. 偏差& & BIAC Business and Industry Advisory Committee to the OECD经合组织商业和工业委员会 | biase偏差 | bidders投标人biase 网络例句1. Especially, it is very useful for the testing of detector's biase. & &该仪器可以测量的额定电压最大值为6kV,电流值为0.1~10mA。2. This is real demonstration of love without biase mind or mind of the unknow because may watching the youtube video, you will find out that, everyone was so excited, jubilating, huging with free mind and i believe that day will be remarkable and unforgetable day more especially the woman that lose her daughter in a car accident. & &这是真正的爱无演示Biase先生心中的想法或不明原因可能youtube观看录像、你会发觉,大家如此兴奋,jubilating,huging自由心相信那天会更加明显和难忘的一天,尤其是女子失去女儿车祸。3. Robust binary feedforward neural networks are the unification of implicit and explicit expression for logic knowledge, and unification of logic knowledge database, inference machine, and interpreter with high performance. However, there is no method to train networks to be RBFNNs at present. For this situation, this paper, after dealing with the complement biase of each neuron in the network, resulting in the fact that it is the sum of the contribution, being-1,0 or 1, of each input to the neuron, suggests a genetic training algorthm for the training of the RBFNNs. & &稳健二进前向网络是对逻辑知识的隐式表示和显式表示的有机统一,是性能优良的逻辑知识库、推理机和解释器,但目前还没有一种网络训练算法能够训练出稳健二进前向网络,针对这种情况,本文首先对稳健二进前向网络的神经元辅阈值范围进行了改进和有效描述,并在此基础上提出了一种对稳健二进前向网络进行有效训练的遗传训练方法。4. The aim of this paper is to assure the ring laser gyro strapdown inertial navigation system s high accuracy in the long run by means of designing a kind of practical self calibration method to calibrate accurately three gyro drift and three accelerometer biase under actual condition. & &通过设计一种实用的激光陀螺捷联惯性导航系统自标定算法,保证在外场使用情况下,能对惯性器件误差(三个陀螺漂移和三个加速度计零位)进行精确标定,确保系统长期使用精度。5. ABSTRACT In this dissertation, large-signal charateristics, nonlinear charateristics and low-frequency noise charateristics of an AlGaAs/GaAs HBT, as well as a HBT MMIC VCO used in the field of microwave communication and its phase noise have been studied respectively for the first time in our country. The main works can be summarized as follows: 1. The model of an AlGaAs/GaAs HBT has been studied, and a large-signal model of AlGaAs/GaAs HBT has been set up, especially considering the HBT biased at large-signal, The base currents in HBT have been studied, and especially B-E junction space-charge region recombination currents and base surface recombination currents have been thoroughly studied. On the bases, the DC charateristics of HBT have been simulated respectively at the large, medium-signal biase and small-signal biase , and the calculations are well concordant with the measurements, therefore, the studies are helpful for CAD of AlGaAs/GaAs HBT circuits. & &本论文在国内首次研究了AlGaAs/GaAs HBT大信号特性、非线性特性和低频噪声特性,并且率先对应用在微波通讯领域中的HBT MMIC VCO及其相位噪声进行了研究,主要工作如下: 1、对AlGaAs/GaAs HBT的模型进行了研究,特别是考虑大信号工作情况,建立了AlGaAs/GaAs HBT大信号模型;对HBT基区电流进行了研究,特别是针对HBT基区电流中的B-E结空间电荷区复合电流和基区表面复合电流:在这些研究工作的基础上,分别对大、中直流偏置和小直流偏置两种情况下AlGaAs/GaAs HBT的直流特性进行了模拟,模拟结果与实测结果有较好的一致性,因此,这些研究结果有助于AlGaAs/GaAs HBT电路的CAD。biase是什么意思,biase在线翻译,biase什么意思,biase的意思,biase的翻译,biase的解释,biase的发音,biase的同义词,biase的反义词,biase的例句,biase的相关词组,biase意思是什么,biase怎么翻译,单词biase是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
&2015  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 英语电影观后感(用英语)追分.英语电影的观后感,要用英语写的吖.,初一水平的.不要写得太复杂了,60词左右吧.越多越好吖~谢谢大家咯&&_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语电影观后感(用英语)追分.英语电影的观后感,要用英语写的吖.,初一水平的.不要写得太复杂了,60词左右吧.越多越好吖~谢谢大家咯&&
英语电影观后感(用英语)追分.英语电影的观后感,要用英语写的吖.,初一水平的.不要写得太复杂了,60词左右吧.越多越好吖~谢谢大家咯&&
喜剧动物片 101真狗 my personal favorite "101D" medium is Disney's "101 Dalmatians: the Series". It combines many themes of the existing material (Dodie Smith book, 1961 and 1996 movies). But still does its own things, too. Our main pups include brave Lucky, who gets a strong personality mirroring his character in the book, lovable Rolly, the gourmand of the pups, and sweet little Cadpig, who is the true runt of the litter. Also there is Spot the chicken, who longs to be a dog. I find them all extremely amiable and enjoyable to watch. They are usually foiling Cruella's schemes for their land, or outwitting Lt. Pug (I'll get to him later), or sneaking into Grutely, or...just having fun, making a very likable show. 动画喜剧 海底总动员 Somewhere, under the sea, weak-finned clown fish Nemo (Alexander Gould) lives with his fretful father, Marlin (Albert Brooks). Smothered by pop's paranoia, he ventures away from the reef, but his dad's dread is justified when a passing diver whisks him away. Taken to a tank in a Sydney dentists, Nemo meets Gill (Willem Dafoe) and co - friendly fish who dream of escaping to the ocean. Meanwhile, Marlin bumps into a blue tang named Dory (Ellen DeGeneres), and sets out to save his son... The splendour of natural history hit The Blue Planet is matched by the wit of the script and stars. Barry Humphries has a terrific cameo as a great white shark who's sworn off killing (Remember, fish are friends, not food!), while DeGeneres provides perfect timing and tone as Dory, whose short-term memory loss is a gag that never stops running 泰坦尼克号 After the appreciation of the film “Titanic”, I have noticed some meaningful details behind the peoples’ general impression of simply an affectional film. The wreck of the Titanic occurred in 1912, in which the great recession started from the end of the 19th Century still hasn’t ended. Most critics pointed out that the sinking of the Titanic represents the collapse of the Capitalism in the end of the 19th Century. However, I would like to say that, in this movie, the director had not only foreran the crisis of the Capitalism, but also showed some of the human nature, from both gloomy and brilliant aspects, like selfish, mammonish, vainglorious, and love, hope, bravery, faith, and so on. In this essay, I will first reveal this film’s indication of the social context of that age, then I will analyse the two contrary aspects of human nature indicated in this film through some impressive shots. Under the development of industrial technology, the economy in the Capitalism countries took off. People lived a rich, luxury and expensive life, and this rapid economic development lasted for almost 20 years. People had got used to this kind of life. The huge development in machinery changed people’s life greatly. Innovations of transportation, such as vehicles and tankers, allowed people to travel around. The appearance of these modern transportations was an important milestone of the industrialization. People thus became very confident on human intellectual capabilities. They believed their power of conquering the nature is inapproachable. While the Titanic is also called “The Ship of Dreamers”, in this film, when it bearing in with the ocean in the darkness, the mysterious ocean represents the unknown nature and the ship itself represents the advanced material capabilities people owned. In a shot that Mr Bruce explains his design of the Titanic, he said “the ship possesses huge size, stability, luxury, and strength”, and that” the supremacy will never be challenged”. In fact, all these words can be thought of the symbols of the Capitalism of that time in many people’s eyes. They thought the Capitalism is just like the Titanic, which should be “unsinkable”. The wonderful way of developing economy would stay in good condition eternally. However, things do not always follow the way people wish to be. The economic recession suddenly attacked the Capitalism countries at the end of the 19th Century. It was not until then that people did not realize the impracticality of their idealized “unsinkable” Capitalism. Capitalism will sink. And unfortunately it did sink. Just like the movie shows, when the ship broke into two parts and began to sink quicker and quicker, everybody knows the ship is going to sink, the priest kept reiterating to the disciples,” the former would has passed away.” As to the human nature uncovered in this film, can be thought of from both negative and positive aspects. I will first elucidate some gloomy characteristics revealed by the film. The first impressive characteristic may be that the fiancé of Rose, Karl would gain his ends by fair means or foul. When he noticed that Rose has obliquity with Jack, he took out the necklace with a diamond of 56 carats named “the heart of the ocean”, to request Rose not to leave him. He knows that Rose doesn’t love him, but he chose to use money to keep Rose with him. When Titanic was sinking, both Jack and Karl were trying to trick Rose into getting on the accident boat. Since Karl had already bribed a sailor, he lied to Rose that he would ensure that Jack will also get on the boat. Nevertheless, when Karl himself was rejected to get on the accident boat, he again used an intrigue that he picked up an outcast child and pretended to be the father of the child, and managed to get on the accident boat. Another negative social mood of that time exposed by the film is vanity. Rose’s mother wanted to marry her daughter to Karl just because Karl is extremely rich, while she doesn’t care whether Rose loves him or not. When Jack wearing a suit borrowed from a woman to attend the dinner invited by Karl, he was respected by other guests. However, when he wore his own clothes maybe a little bit shabby, and tried to enter the ballroom to look for Rose, he was driven out by the two guards outside the ballroom. The two respondences depending on Jack’s appearance contrasted sharply, and really very shocking for us to imagine a society like that. Anyway, there are some brilliant aspects of human nature showed in this film. There is love, bravery, faith, and beliefs existing at the scene. The presence of love was impenetrated through the whole film. The love is not only expressed between Jack and Rose, but also exists among the families. When the water was poured into the ship, when men are forced to be obstructed from their wives and children, an old couple held each othe a father comforted his daughter he will just leave her for a while, just a little while… When Titanic was sinking, some musicians were performing pieces of music, some disciples were praying to Virgin Mary around the priest on their knees… In conclusion, the film of “Titanic” is not simply an affectional story between Jack and Rose. It shows more than love. The wreck of Titanic represents the collapse of the Capitalism, which is considered “unsinkable” by most people. The film also shows different aspects of human nature. Some people own strong vainglory, while some other
still others are rich in firm faith and beliefs. We should always keep in mind that, no matter how enormous the calamity is, no matter how defective the people are, we should believe there are always more virtue than vice in the world… 功夫熊猫 Or the dream factory has always been the high standard, the screen exquisite detail, vivid characters vivid, touching story twists and turns, the most important thing is it in the most simple and easy to understand that the way of a token, that is - there is no shortcut to the world and Cheats, the only winning Famen is believe in themselves. More do not want to repeat the story, because it really well. Look at the process, appeared frequently Huiyi people laugh, the whole atmosphere is relaxed and go. This film has done very authentic, a little bit by the Westerners did not interpret the feeling, no matter which story or convey the moods, whether the screen or the details
only special is probably the Speaking of modern, such as, for example ok 哈利波特 Harry Potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by British author J. K. Rowling. The books chronicle the adventures of the eponymous adolescent wizard Harry Potter, together with Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, his best friends. The central story arc concerns Harry's struggle against the evil wizard Lord Voldemort, who killed Harry's parents in his quest to conquer the wizarding world, after which he seeks to subjugate the Muggle (non-magical) world to his rule. 这个杀手不太冷 This film was absolutely amazing. I have spent hours re-watching various scenes and noticing all the perfection with which they are acted and directed. It's not the violence or action sequences that make this movie so great (although they are well done...), but rather moments like where Mathilda knocks on Leon's door. It would be so easy to just film the door opening, but instead we see light illuminating Natalie Portman's face, symbolizing something angelic. And the moment has so much more meaning. I know a lot of people who have seen this film because they are action fans. I'm not. But I'm glad I finally found it, because it's a wonderful film in so many other ways. 歌舞青春 I watched the film called High School Musical.After watching it, I felt very happy and it touched me very much.It is an American film.It tells American high school students'life.American students are very different from our Chinese students.They are in high spirits when facing their lives and their out-of-class games are quite colorful. Main actress is a very beautiful girl called Gabriella.She was unconfident to sing at first.But a boy told her that she sang very well.Then they sang together happily. I think as long as you try your best,whether you fail or not,you will never regret.We must believe in ourselves forever
After Watching "The Dark Knight"After watching the sequel to "Batman", I had a lot of thoughts. "The Dark Knight" not only reflected the physical colour of the batman's costume, also raised the g...
ET is such a wonderful film. I think its a film about the way a child views the world, and the way an adult views the world. A child's mind is not cyncial, unlike the adults in the picture. T...上映日期: 年
制片 / 发行
Unforgettable: 100 Years Remembered上映日期
喜欢该影片的人也喜欢
严正花床戏展豪放
寂寞熟妇艳遇出轨
禽兽校长强奸幼女
韩国激情桃色大作
申恩庆大尺度激情
孙艺珍秀完美裸背上进青年罗拨(陈勋奇饰)与舅父相依为命,舅父的女友是一间广告公司的管家婆,罗拨得其相助,在该公司做创作助理,公司的创作经理CLEOPATRA(倪淑君饰)貌美能干,罗拨对她十分倾慕。舅父到古董店卖物被压价,心有不甘遂偷取了店中一面铜镜,不料此镜内藏了一只小狐仙,在机缘巧合下,小狐仙得以CLEOPATRA身份出现,她初到人间,胡乱施法造成一片混乱。罗拨迷恋小狐仙不可自拔,舅父不忍见其如此,遂调换铜镜,罗拨为寻镜被车撞死,小狐仙运用法力,令时光倒流,回到罗拨未撞车前的一刻……
上进青年罗拨(陈勋奇饰)与舅父相依为命,舅父的女友是一间广告公司的管家婆,罗拨得其相助,在该公司做创作助理,公司的创作经理CLEOPATRA(倪淑君饰)貌美能干,罗拨对她十分倾慕。舅父到古董店卖物被压价,心有不甘遂偷取了店中一面铜镜,不料此镜内藏了一只小狐仙,在机缘巧合下,小狐仙得以CLEOPATRA身份出现,她初到人间,胡乱施法造成一片混乱。罗拨迷恋小狐仙不可自拔,舅父不忍见其如此,遂调换铜镜,罗拨为寻镜被车撞死,小狐仙运用法力,令时光倒流,回到罗拨未撞车前的一刻……
小狐仙 演员表
饰Cleopatra
跟贴读取中...
网易通行证:
跟贴昵称修改后,论坛昵称也会变哦
网易通行证:
复制成功,按CTRL+V发送给好友、论坛或博客。
浏览器限制,请复制链接和标题给好友、论坛或博客。
你可能喜欢的电影
-------------------
网易公司版权所有

我要回帖