i got a ben or not是什么歌好听

求助英语短文改错I am a boy in the first grades of a senior high school.I feel uneasily recently.At home I feel like prisoner.I am not allowed to watch TV or surf the Internet.The only thing I have to do it is studying.Every time I got a low mark,my parentswill scold me sh_百度作业帮
求助英语短文改错I am a boy in the first grades of a senior high school.I feel uneasily recently.At home I feel like prisoner.I am not allowed to watch TV or surf the Internet.The only thing I have to do it is studying.Every time I got a low mark,my parentswill scold me sharply.There's a generation gap among my parents and me,but it's always difficult to communicate.Life are supposed to be colorful and wonderful,isn't lt?How should I devote all my time and energy to the study so as to entering a good university?I am very unhappy and lost.I need your help.
first&grade&offeel&uneasy&recentlyfeel&like&a&prisonerI&have&do&it&isEvery&time&I&get&a&low&markgeneration&gap&between&myso&it's&alwaysLife&is&supposedWhy&should&Iso&as&to&enter回答正确率100%如果我能帮到您,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮吧~
uneasily-uneasyprisoner- a prisonerthe only thing i have to do it,,,这个it删除Every time I got a low mark... got-getamong -betweenlife are...are-isto the study-to studyto entering -to enter
uneasily-uneasyprisoner- a prisonerthe only thing i have to do it,,,这个it删除Every time I got a low mark... got-getamong -betweenlife are...are-is
first grade offeel uneasy recentlyBy Celebitchy
It was three years ago that Chris Brown severely beat his then girlfriend, Rihanna, before a Grammy party. , Chris hit Rihanna repeatedly across the face and body, threatened to kill her and bit her on the ear and hand. We saw the photos of her face afterwards and it was frightening and sad. Rihanna told police that it was not the first time that Chris had beaten her. Chris did pay some minor consequences after pleading guilty to assault and was put on five years probation. From all accounts he has performed his community service well and on time, and has been praised by the judge presiding over his case. He’s also completed court-ordered domestic violence and anger management courses.
In interviews, Chris has been less than willing to take responsibility for his actions or to even talk about that night. He
last year after Robin Roberts asked him a question about the incident. Plus, he just comes across as a total a**hole. I know the kid is young at 22, but he’s behaved like a . He’s tweeted , once to a . He
despite warnings, and he seems entirely unaware of how lucky he is to even be able to get paid to sing and perform. He complains constantly when anyone dares question him.
Chris has had a career comeback lately that has raised a lot of eyebrows. Many people were disgusted to see him both perform at the Grammys and win a Grammy for Best R&B Album, and Chris has a message to all of them: in your face, basically. The title of this story doesn’t capture how pissy he was about it, since he used all caps and added an expletive for effect:
Chris Brown is known for his violent temper, but on Tuesday, according to his Twitter account, his anger was aimed at his followers on the social networking site, rather than his ex-girlfriend.
The R&B singer’s official Twitter feed lashed out at critics who had slammed the Grammys for honoring him during Sunday’s awards show, and had bitter words for those bashing him.
“HATE ALL U WANT BECUZ I GOT A GRAMMY Now! That’s the ultimate F**K OFF!” The tweets from Brown’s account said at the height of the rampage.
Earlier in the rant came: “Strange how we pick and choose who to hate! Let me ask u this. Our society is full of rappers (which I listen to) who have sold drugs (poisoning).
“But yet we glorify them and imitate everything they do. Then right before the worlds eyes a man shows how he can make a Big mistake and learn from it, but still has to deal with day to day hatred! You guys love to hate!!! But guess what???”
The tweets from Brown’s account were responding to a number of prior tweets from celebrities who didn’t believe he deserved to not only win a Grammy for
F.A.M.E., but also to perform twice during the show.
So selling drugs in the past is equivalent to beating on women in Chris’ world. At least he deleted it, but he surely had some prompting. This is but a small sample of the kind of behavior that should have sunk this kid’s career years ago. He makes a lot of money for a lot of people so they’re going to continue to let it slide. Not everyone in the industry is a team Breezy apologetic, though. Miranda Lambert tweeted that she didn’t “get it. He beat on a girl.” Other celebrities, like Sherri Shepherd, Jack Osbourne and
Wil Wheaton . There were also some very good editorials about this, particularly
and . These editorials and tweets were made before Chris tried to call his Grammy “the ultimate F*** off” to anyone that dared question his career.
Meanwhile people are showing Chris love on Twitter and basically writing that . Kaiser pointed me to analysis of this disturbing trend by
and . I just don’t get it at all. How could anyone even joke about that?
Here’s Chris outside a recording studio on 2-10-12 and out shopping on 12-4-11. Credit: FameFlynet
By Celebitchy
Featured Links
You can follow any responses to this entry through the
Who cares?
Latest Comments高一完形填空I got a lot of interesting experiences in a free school.At first I could not believe it.There were no___in rows or loud sounding bells,nor did anyone have to go to___.Although we lived "in",___made us go tothere was no "lights out".The good _百度作业帮
高一完形填空I got a lot of interesting experiences in a free school.At first I could not believe it.There were no___in rows or loud sounding bells,nor did anyone have to go to___.Although we lived "in",___made us go tothere was no "lights out".The good thing was that practically all the students went to class,and very few people stayed up late.Only the new people stayed up late or___class.The new ones always went wild___,but this never lasted long.Our teachers treated us like____;never did we have to play"stand up""sit down""speak out".I don't___one student who didn't try his best.The subjects were the same as those in the___school,but what a difference is the approach!For example,in botany we had ___classes in the spring or fall,but instead we planted two gardens,a vegetable garden and a flower garden.Then in winter we each studied a few particular things about what we had grown.In maths the students built three different kinds of storerooms--small ones___,but usable.They did this instead of having lessons in the classroom.They really had a ___time,too,designing everything,drawing the blueprints,figuring out the angles and so on.I didn't take ___.But I could do the basic things with numbers.That's enough!On the whole I think I am a___person for having gone to the school.I can read and write as well as anyone else of my age,and I can think better.That's probably a really big___between the free school and regular school---the amount of ___36.A.desks B.lights C.books D.windows 37.A.home B.bed C.class D.work 38.A.teachers B.parents C.nobody D.somebody 39.A.attended B.took C.missed D.studied 40.A.from then on B.at first C.once more D.just then 41.A.workers B.pupils C.gardeners D.grown-ups 42.A.hear from B.feel like C.think about D.know of 43.A.night B.regular C.small D.real 44.A.all B.short C.no D.indoor 45.A.as well B.after a while C.of course D.as a result46.A.funny B.great C.convenient D.thoughtful47.A.maths B.care C.botany D.notice48.A.careful B.better C.busier D.lovely49.A.problem B.chance C.difference D.change50.A.reading B.gardening C其中第40格为什么选just then ,from then on since then与之有什么区别吗?还有then 和next有什么区别无须作答,回答最底下的问题即可
36 B.lights 37 B.bed 38.C.nobody 39.C.missed 40.D.just then 41.D.grown-ups 42.D.know of 43.B.regular 44.B.short 45.A.as well 46.D.thoughtful47.A.maths 48.B.better 49.C.difference 50.A.reading B.gardening 我感觉还没有给出可选的正确答案just then 仅仅那时候,from then on=since then从那以后then可以做连词,next不可以 ,另外在词义上还是有一些区别的.then然后,next下一个,下一例
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 天苍苍野茫茫是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐