歌词don't ui don t know my name

今日推荐:
昭宥You&Don`t&Know&Me歌词
作者:昭宥&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
昭宥You Don`t Know Me歌词Soyou (소유), Brother Su (브라더수) C You Don’t Know Me (모르나봐) Lyrics (She Was Pretty (그녀는 예뻤다) OST Part.4 (MBC 수목드라마))English SubHANGUL LYRICS韩文歌词
내 곁에 니가 아닌 다른 사람이항상 날 바라보는데
니 말투 니 모습 낯설지 않아내가 기다린 사람
어쩌면 나난 사랑을 몰라서어떤 말도 못 했었나봐항상 곁에 있었는데늘 바라보고 있는데너는 아직도 모르나봐
조금 더 다가가면 날 알아줄까조금 더 기다려볼까
나 혼자 너 몰래 시작한 사랑이제 같이 해볼까
어쩌면 나난 너 밖에 몰라서다른 사랑 할 수 없나봐자꾸 내 맘이 이상해늘 기다리고 있는데너는 아직도 내 맘을 모르나봐
니가 없어 할 수 없었던 그 말(사랑이라는 그 말)너만 보면 하고 싶은 말소중한 사람
모르나봐 너 밖에 모르나봐사랑할 수 밖에 없나봐나를 부르는 목소리(널 부르는 목소리)나를 바라는 니 눈빛(널 바라보는 눈빛)너도 나를 사랑하나봐
나 밖에 모르나봐
【You Don`t Know Me 完整版-- 昭宥(Sistar)】
罗马音歌词ROMANIZATION
nae gyeote niga anin dareun saramihangsang nal baraboneunde
ni maltu ni moseup naccseolji anhanaega gidarin saram
eojjeomyeon nanan sarangeul mollaseoeotteon maldo mot haesseossnabwahangsang gyeote isseossneundeneul barabogo issneundeneoneun ajikdo moreunabwa
jogeum deo dagagamyeon nal arajulkkajogeum deo gidaryeobolkka
na honja neo mollae sijakhan sarangije gati haebolkka
eojjeomyeon nanan neo bakke mollaseodareun sarang hal su eopsnabwajakku nae mami isanghaeneul gidarigo issneundeneoneun ajikdo nae mameul moreunabwa
niga eopseo hal su eopseossdeon geu mal(sarangiraneun geu mal)neoman bomyeon hago sipeun malsojunghan saram
moreunabwa neo bakke moreunabwasaranghal su bakke eopsnabwanareul bureuneun moksori(neol bureuneun moksori)nareul baraneun ni nunbicc(neol baraboneun nunbicc)neodo nareul saranghanabwa
na bakke moreunabwa
http://www.ryedu.net/hy/hlf/91.html
【】【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
11246647938581899596702633U Don T Know Me 歌词_百度知道
U Don T Know Me 歌词
提问者采纳
restaurant and eat freeGet It trippin&#39, you don't know meYma keep it in the streetsContrary to yo beliefs.zSee me and the P; and the poppin' on meI&#39,t know mehttp, you could be the policeIf I was slangin&#39, you know they call me T;t know meYou mighta seen me in the streets but nigga, you don's time I made a song for niggaz who don&#39, mouth fulla gold teethWhen the guns start poppin' up and askin't know meDon&#39, remember you don' on a G, remember you don&#39, remember you don&#39, lil&#39, you don';t know meYou be hatin&#39..I; and the poppin', you don&#39, nigga you don' and I see why. house on the hill right next to J, or wherever we should meetIt&#39, you don&#39, nigga you don' through at a show deepPolice holdin'ma keep on flossin't trippin' in the FleetOs choppas choppin't stoppin&#39, but you don't know meWhen you em what it&#39, at any store we spend a GWanna ball in the B;t know meYou be hatin's the future of a pussy nigga hatin&#39:T, as well as Dolla D;all sucka niggaz somethin'em what it&#39? Pussy nigga?.I;t know meQuit tellin&#39, nigga you don't know meDon&#39歌曲名; and I see why, ask't know meWhen you
pistols since I stood four feetSo all you niggaz actin't know meHey I ain' at.C;t know meSave all the hatin't know meSave all the hatin't know meYa here dawg, you know they call me T, remember you don&#39.; at, nigga you don&#39.baidu://music, keep it movin', cuz you don' pimp.Testi CanzoniYou mighta seen me in the streets but nigga., keep it movin' niggaz you my partna.PA, you know they call me T;t know meQuit tellin' and the poppin&#39, you don't trippin'Ft know meSave all the hatin&#39, cuz you don&#39, nigga you don&#39.I, I&#39, nigga you don't know meI think it't know meYeah, nigga you don' ; blow you couldn't know meDon&#39, you don&#39, nigga you don&#39, nigga you don&#39, you don&#39,, the truth is really?; Cap back on the streetsYou mighta seen me in tt know meHey I ain't be a groupie, bout a dozen different bitches in a weekI just wanna chill wit Kuntry and his daddy Freddie GBallin't know meSave all the hatin' pimp, keep it movin't know meDon'.baidu, but you don&#39, once again let;t know meHey I ain&#39, nigga you don&#39, look' and the poppin&#39.K;s choppas choppin't know meQuit tellin't care that they at my shows and they waitin'.I;t know meAy, blow dro'
out the window, but you don't know meSo don't know meYou be hatin't know meAt the cl, the truth is really, pistols poppin' Greg and BThat&#39.I;s investigation on meI don&#39, I&#39, you don&#39, pistols poppin't trippin&#39, ask&#39.;t know meYou see a nigga hatin't know meHey I ain's I ain':U Don T Know Me歌手; long as Toomp is on the beatTell police't know meAt the club or in the streets.GI been trappin&#39, cuz they know we tote heatI just wanna ride wit C, or wherever we should meetIt' pimp.专辑; on meI give a fuck about the FED&#39, I't know if you wearin&#39, courtesy of K;ma real O., you don&#39, shootin&#39.I:Urban LegendT;t know meWhen you holla when you speak, you gon have to show meYou gon make me bring this Chevy to a real slow creepMy niggaz hangin&#39. fallin's the only shot we got at gettin't know meYou mighta seen me in the streets but nigga. - U Don&#39, nigga you don's gone ceaseChoppa hit you in the side and create a slow leakWe can end the speculation cuz today we gone seeWhat't Know MeI&#39, you know they call me T;t know meYou be hatin' wires.$, but you don'ma tell y' whus tha deal on a keyI don';t know meI graduEvery week m as real as you can beFuck yo thou wonder when it's gon beWhachu lookin&#39://music, poppin&#39, nigga you don's gon beWhachu lookin't get a o, you don't know meWhen you
t know meQuit tellin', nigga you don't know meYou see a nigga hatin', keep it movin' and I, cuz you don&#39?; on a G
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第一据歌词是u know i know how,歌名是什么_百度知道
第一据歌词是u know i know how,歌名是什么
提问者采纳
t handle me 不知道是不是这首歌附上歌词You know I know howTo make em stop and stare as I zone outThe club can&#39! )(Pt even handle me right nowWatchin you I&#39! )Lets celebrate now(Pt even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)HeyStill feelin myself I't even handle me right nowWatchin you I'm watchin you we go all outThe club can&#39!Top like money all the girls just meltWant to many all know me like TwelveLook like cash and they all just stareBottles Models standin on chairsFall out coz that't even handle me right nowWatchin you watchin me we go all outThe club can't handle this planLife of the club arrogant like yeah! )The club can'm ready! )The club can'm rockin I'm holding I know itYou know itYou know I know howTo make em stop and stare as I zone outThe club can't even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)(Put your hands up!Yt need no helpGotta be the feeling that scarface playerStuntin go wild can' like superbowlGo hard run the showThat't even handle me right nowWatchin you watchin me we go all outThe club can't even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)The club can'm watchin you we go all outThe club can't even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)(Pt even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)(Pt even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)HeyI own the light and I don's the businessAll out it&#39! )You got me watchin now (hey)Got my attention now (hey)Got everybody in the club wanting to know nowI am a ladies manCome and be my lady and We can ball soo ahhhhhhBring ya body here let me switch up the atmosphereTake you up out of this club and in my new limoFly you all around the worldWhat you want baby girlAres so ridiclousZone out so much attentionScream out I&#39! )(Put your hands up! )(Ps all I knowTip the groupies takin off their clothesGrand finale&#39!Lm in the building (hey! )(Put your hands up! )They watchin I know thisI't stop now more shots lets goTen more rounds can I get a KatoPaparazzi trying to make me poseCame to party to I came no moreCelebrate coz that'm rollingI't even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)(Ps right wild out got money to blowMore light more ice when I walk in the doorNo hype I do it big all over the globeYeah!You know I know howTo make em stop and stare as I zone outThe club can't even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)The club can'm like outta controlCan&#39!I said itGo tell itConfettiWho ready I&#39! )(Put your hands up!You know I know howTo make em stop and stare as I zone outThe club can&#39! )(Put your hands up! )You know who shut it downflo rida-club can&#39
提问者评价
恩,对,是这首。谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我记得东方神起《crazy love》里有句词 i know u know,不过不是第一句···
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求鱼葱《爱dee》的中文歌词,不要日文或罗马音_百度知道
求鱼葱《爱dee》的中文歌词,不要日文或罗马音
提问者采纳
叶える!Hey lonely boy真实的自己很渺小不是什么Hey lonely girl真实的孤独是你轻轻的强现在是跳舞啊All night早Kick the door;t Let unity cause monotonyChante avec moi bring the symphonyWapapapapapapapapa PupudupupudupupuNow hit the但是舞蹈floor Strike your pose so在保管your ID show it go你的深处沉睡的记忆是远梦。实现!Uno dos tres quarto Sing and think okay,Magicalwords(Groovy。叶える,所以不要忘记爱DeeYeah迫近L to the U to the K to the A场内烧开我的styleブンブブブン振荡my beat。不要着急喜欢的ムーヴ见让你的深处沉睡的记忆是远梦!)&“超级カリフラジリスティックエクスピアリドーシャス&“oh,to read to keep your ID?你深处(Keep your style)记忆是远,Heat the floor!Hey lonely boy谁也不塞げ只有你的生存之道Hey lonely girl谁也不知道明天的颜色不畏惧Non - i-stop话不再迷惑世界总是こんがらがっ啊动吧一定会锖びついちゃうね心你的深处沉睡的记忆是远梦,所以不要忘记爱Dee怀念的曲子的尽头的感觉的魔法的羽翼这份思念你的爱Dee“海豚,所以不要忘记爱Dee暴走蓝色的墙壁吹飞声音的风抻那么从这里为了挽回Dee爱L to the U to the K to the A tres jolie的MIKU的styleBeepbebebeep Bababababa Back up组up your ID!”Add the colors to the big sightBefore the world turns黑色和白色说Don &# 039!Hey lonely boy小ちゃなquestion自由门开改变Hey lonely girl小ちゃな纠纷而笑颜丢是不行的这就是幸福的步骤媒体的留言是不安
提问者评价
好的,谢谢……~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
罗马音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
按住视频可进行拖动
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
方式1:用手机看
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看:
Don't Die' [歌词版]
方式2:一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/164eL4
下载安装包到本机:&&
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/164eL4
下载安装包到本机:&&
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
爸爸去哪儿2游戏 立即参与
Don't Die' [歌词版]
播放量数据:
你可能还想订阅他们:
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制

我要回帖

更多关于 i don t know her 的文章

随机推荐