为您推荐:
快乐大本营的相关知识
其他2条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首新闻综合频道里那首英文歌曲。女人唱的下午播放的_百度知道
找一首新闻综合频道里那首英文歌曲。女人唱的下午播放的
  48。非常喜欢的歌手之一)、Scarborough Fair(毕业生);  42、My Love--WestLife(西域成名金曲、The Best Day--Taylar Swift!巨好听、classicriver;  25!):这歌怎么这么好听啊, 曾经的回忆;  67,讲的父亲对女儿的爱的故事;  38、If I Were A Boy--Beyonce(可以做铃声、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯、I Hate Love--Claude Kelly;  29;  75、Dilemma--Kelly Rowland(非常非常好听、We Can Work It Out --Sweetbox、I Didn&#39、I See You--Leona Lewis(就是《阿凡达》的主题曲。)。 ).亚瑞唐多(听这首歌的开头、As Long As It Takes--Meredith Andrews(很纯的嗓音),都能再现天王的独特魅力)、Need You Now--Lady Antebellum(时下排行榜热门歌曲),好听极了、Wonderful Tonight--Baby Face(也是被方大同翻唱的歌);  51、Wait Til You Here From You--Sarah Connor(开头的独白,这首非常棒!)、A Todo Color--魏如萱(西班牙语;  3,
还有英文歌曲的伴奏和翻译;  34;t Mean Anything--Alicia Keys(个人钟爱的一首歌:(《Scarborough Fair》是美国六十年代最受大学生欢迎的电影!听着它、Eversleeping--Xandria(不会让你失望的慢歌)、One Fine Wire--Colbie Caillat(高潮曲调的设计有点小俏皮、Mad--尼欧,感觉深藏心底的那份无尽地孤独被慢慢地勾起;  21,曲风相当特别),但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢、1968年奥斯卡获奖片《毕业生》(达斯汀·霍夫曼主演;  10、Buttons--Sia(曲调小特别~)  72,温馨极了、Beautiful Boy--Celine Dion(歌手不用介绍!推荐;  5、Butterfly Fly Away--Miley Cyrus(《乖乖女是大明星》的插曲、Take A Bow--Rihanna(听2秒就会爱上的歌手和歌~),我们能听到的;  19、Welcome To My Life--Simple Plan(这首要个人慢慢去体味;  64,) 、Wait For You--Elliott Yamin(非常非常非常好听的、Time For Miracles--Harald Kloser;  36,背景音乐也很好听) ,开场就征服了我,不会后悔的歌哦~)!高潮部分非常非常适合做铃声;  20您好、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一),曲调有点小特别~)、I Ain'  6,非常舒服的一首小情歌~喜欢啊~),里边的英文歌曲全部非常经典,女生版清新说唱风!)。)、Sitting Down Here--琳恩玛莲(开头就足以让你喜欢的调调~高潮适合作铃声、You Belong With Me--泰勒,心里就留下一句话,不管是RAP风还是R&B,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一;  74;&lt。)我几乎不听中文歌。),和短暂拥有,开头很特别;t Tryin&#39,R的嗓音特别吸引人,
列表中搜索歌曲就可以;  65,找好歌去听歌学英语.凯拉;  14、When You&#39,够特别;  60,
里边全是经典的英文歌曲,都非常棒,几乎她的每一首歌都是那么的特别和好听!&m With You--西城男孩(又一首经典旧歌;  7;  37,接着的曲调非常的好听!强力推荐)、Doesn&#39,那肯定好听拉);  13、Happily Never After--Pussycat Dolls;  81,我最喜欢的慢歌之一);  26;23.);  79,),你会觉得好孤独。
1.刘易斯、Crush--David Archuleta、I Got You--丽安娜。),带给你不一样的感觉!女生手机必备、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首。) 、Living To Love You--Sarah Connor(歌词催人泪下.,都在那一刻漂浮了起来,经典老歌!)、It&#39、Give You Hell--The All-American Rejects(可爱的背景音乐;  31;  43;  45.,诠释了所有经典的定义,但其实后来会觉得蛮有味道的,非常好听).),可以作铃声),
若是有搜索不到的歌曲可以联系主播,听了叫人放松、Still Crazy In Love--Sarah Connor、Love To Be Loved By You--马克、Who Says--John Mayer(类似乡村风!);  54,还有爱和感动,占据了身边的所有的空间、The Saltwater Room--Owl City(最爱的歌手之一、Viva La Vida--Coldplay,曲风清新),可作铃声);  69:(第一次听这曲子的时候是在初秋的深夜.斯威夫特(绝棒的)、Craigie hill----Cara Dillon(首推这首;  66,尤其是这首、The Technicolor Phase--Owl City(《爱丽丝梦游仙境》的主题曲之一)、Gonna Get It--Alexz Johnson(开头的尖叫够震撼、Angle--Sarah Mclachlan(天籁之音~~)。本人还是喜欢布莱曼她唱的;s Amazing--Jem(节奏非常好、Nothings Gonna Change My Love For You--Glenn Mediros(被方大同翻唱过;  71、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌),清新;  44。笑~)、Love You Lately--Daniel Powter.杰克逊(不知到底是翻唱还是遗作,爱情.金钱算得了什么呢). <classicriver>很多人都听过的旋律.这样的经典歌曲是无价之宝.相信当你知道这歌曲之后、Trip Around The World--Alexz Johnson(可作铃声;  41、I Stay In Love--玛利亚.以吉他为伴奏、Just One Last Dance--Sarah Connor(这个经典的不用说吧;  68。真的是、A Place Nearby与Unforgivable Sinner--Lene Marlin(挪威创作才女;  70;  63:不清楚。)。);  58,就不止是幻想与憧憬了,如果突然失去它、You Raise Me Up--Westlife;  78、Apologize--Timbaland;  22、Can Anybody Hear Me--Meredith Andrews(嗓音听起来很舒服、Day Too Soon--Sia(也是个所有歌几乎都不错的歌手。感觉风格有点像玛利亚,那种声音令人放松;  61,可能第一遍会觉得一般般;  49、Better In Time--Leona Lewis.特伦茨(歌词和曲调非常感人、This Is It--迈克尔、Before The Down--Jennifer Rush(有点怀旧的感觉;  15、No Air--约尔丁斯巴克斯(开头足以定风格!曾经就听过,其成名作)中的主题曲,不过歌手是男的哟~);  11;  52;  33,无助... 这样的音乐是无价之宝~);  46;  4.凯莉、A Place Nearby--琳恩玛莲(全曲以纯明的钢琴和鼓点贯穿、Amarantine--Enya(节奏非常棒的一首天籁,几乎每首都很好听、When You Believe--Mariah Carey&Whitney Houston(两个天后的合音,有点甜美的意味;  12。);  57。),
每首歌主播都解说过;t Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌;  30、Lovebug--Jonas Brothers(高潮非常明快;--KeAnthong;  28,比较喜欢高潮以外的部分,刻骨的伤心;  47;  39;  40,完美中的完美啊;  62,笑~);,很欢快的节奏、Down by the Sally Gardens(歌手不明;  53;  24!);  8;  80、The Little Things--Colbie Caillat。个人觉得偶尔听听法语歌也是满有趣的,). 它让我感觉到了这世间最珍贵的是亲情;  2、Realize--Colbie Caillat(科比、Eh Eh(Nothing Eale I Can Say--Lady GaGa(GaGa的新歌,看过电影再听这个歌,昨天才终于被我找到~);  27.,但个人还是更喜欢她的快歌).凯莉(据说非常适合作手机铃声的歌).凯莉~),刹时间时间和空间好象都凝固了一样、I Look To You--Whitney Houston。有点像m2m的声音、Burning--Maria Arredondo!开头就已经把气氛带起来了~);  56;  59、Stupid In Love--Rihanna(开头的鼓点不错。曲调单纯, 失去的快乐;  17、Vidas Paralelas--Ximena Sarinana(一首法语歌.、My All--玛丽亚!);re Mad--Ne-Yo(尼欧的歌总是那么那么好听;  9、When I&#39!非常非常好听;  16;  35;  77,节奏明快,可作铃声.,经典慢歌~)、A Fine Frenzy--Almost Lover(后面的才是歌名;  76,但是爱尔兰的风笛爆好听娓娓的旋律、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合;  18;  55,偶然听到了它;  73。)、Little Bit Better--玛丽亚;  32。)、Sexy Love--Ne Yo;  50,所以有很多英文歌都很好听啊。
听歌学英语软件
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
概是个什么样的节奏??歌词大概是什么?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今天龙广高校台晚上八点半左右小呆旧物交换节目放的英文歌是什么?_百度知道
今天龙广高校台晚上八点半左右小呆旧物交换节目放的英文歌是什么?
好听的!求大神啊!i stay什么什么never 什么never,黑龙江听广播的有木有知道的
是男生唱的。在线等啊急
提问者采纳
lad You Came - The WantedThe sun goes downThe stars come outAnd all that countsIs here and nowMy universe will never be the sameI&#39, fell on meAnd I decided you look well on me,Am glad you cameI&#39, spell on meYou hit me likm glad you cameYom glad you cameYoll take you by the handHand you another drinkDrink it if you canCan you spend a little time,Make you glad you cameThe sun goes downThe stars come outAnd all that countsIs here and nowMy universe will never be the sameI's go somewhere no one else can see, you and meTurn the lights out nowNow I&#39,Tm glad you cameI&#39,Make you glad you cameThe sun goes downThe stars come outAnd all that countsIs here and nowMy universe will never be the sameI&#39,Time is slipping away,Away from us so stay, you and meTurn the lights out nowNow I'm glad you cameI'm glad you cameI'll take you by the handHand you another drinkDrink it if you canCan youm glad you cameThe sun goes downThe stars come outAnd all that countsIs here and nowMy universe will never be the sameI's go somewhere no one else can see, fell on meAnd I decidedm glad you cameI&#39, well on meSo let'm glad you cameSo glad you cameI&#39, well on meSo let&#39, spell on meYou hit me like the sky fell on me,Stay with me I can make,Stay with me I can make
我找到了,不过还是要谢谢你。Adele 的set fire to the rain。当时听广播听错了不是男生唱的,阿黛尔的歌。。既然咱们这么有缘分,分就送你好了
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁湖南台近期综艺节目中间插曲老是放一首英文歌,像快乐大本营就有,求歌名。_百度知道
湖南台近期综艺节目中间插曲老是放一首英文歌,像快乐大本营就有,求歌名。
我有更好的答案
TNT - AC/DC Jam
oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi
See me ride out of the sunset
On your colored TV screen
Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me
And women to the right
Ain't got no gun
Ain't got no knife
Don't you start no fight
Cuz I'm
I'm Dynamite
And I'll win the fight
I'm a power-load
Just watch me Explode
I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a Wanted man
Public Enemy Number One
Understand
So lock up your daughter
And lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
Don't you mess around
Cuz I'm
Trespassing~adam lambert..
亲,什么歌啊
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今天在辽宁青少台无意中听到了一首英文歌,好像是什么少儿走秀的节目,是首欢乐的歌 里面好像有动漫的对话_百度知道
今天在辽宁青少台无意中听到了一首英文歌,好像是什么少儿走秀的节目,是首欢乐的歌 里面好像有动漫的对话
要是有什么不清楚的,还有什么BOOM BOOM BOOM,谢谢大家了!,有男生也有女生的声音,绝对不是黑眼豆豆的,真的很想知道,可以再问我;s join the party ,真的特别想知道答案啊,只记得里面有什么come on let&#39,求大家帮帮忙啊如题
。。。juan Magan - Join The Party有日语么。《Celebration》 - Madonnawake up 个人觉得是这首
不是这首啊,开头和中间都有特别卡通的声音,那种对话!!有没有日文……不太清楚啊
找到了,是不是boom
听了好多首啊,都不是啊!是谁唱的??那个BOOM BOOM BOOM我也不确定说的就是它,应该是算在配唱里的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
s get this started (no more hesitation)Coz everybody wants to party with youCome join the party (it&#39? yeahI guess i just don's what it's forPut your arms around meWhen it gets too hotWe can go outsideBut for now just come hereLet me whisper in your earAn invitation to the dance of lifeCome join the party (it't doLet't doLet're waiting forFeel my temperature risingThere&#39?Come join the party (it&#39, yeahCoz everybody wants to party with youBoy you got a reputationBut you't know what you's a celebration)Coz anybody just won've got itCoz anybody just won't i seen t matterAnd if it makes you feel good then i say do itI don&#39?Tt doLet's a celebration)Anybody just won's a celebration)Anybody just won't doLet'm gonna lose controlDo you want to go higherGet closer to the fireMadonna - &s too much heatI's get this started (no more hesitation)Coz everybody wants to party with youBoy you'Celebration&ve got it (it&#39, doesn're waiting forCs get this started (no more hesitation)Coz everybody wants to party with yoHaven'I think you wanna come overYeah i heard it through the grapevineAre you drunk or you's get it started (no more hesitationCoz everybody wants to party with youBoy you's get this started?You look familiarYou wanna dance, yeahCoz anybody just won's a celebration)Anybody just won't know what you&#39, I don't recognize you with your clothes onWhat are you waiting for, get on your marksStep to the beat boy that't doLet't doLet're gonna have to prove itI see a little hesitationAm i gonna have to show you thatIre sober
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 比较欢快的跳舞英文歌 的文章

随机推荐