有首英文歌词i love you中有 howcouldlever,everforgetthewayyouwavedm

求一首英文歌。歌词中貌似有nothing can ever between us和right me to you.男歌手,谢谢_百度知道
求一首英文歌。歌词中貌似有nothing can ever between us和right me to you.男歌手,谢谢
提问者采纳
downI's not a thing I won&#39, yeah. Sll pray to God every dayThat you keep that smileYou are my dreamThere&#39,d be mine foreverWe&#39, right next to youYou had my childYou would make my life completeJust to have your eyes only on meThat'll be standing right next to youoh Oh oh OhOne day when the sky is fallin'll make it throughOne day when the sky is fallin'll be standiCause you are the only thing that I got right nowOne day when the sky is fallin'll be standing right next to you, I&#39, girl'I't doI&#39:日专辑类别:个人专辑歌词;ve got that smileThat only heaven can makeI're insecureLet you know that you'll be there when you've got that smileThat only heaven can makeI&#39, sideWll be standire made for one anotherMe and youAnd i have no fearI know we'I&#39.Justin Bieber)语种;ll give my life up for you&#39:英语唱片公司.Justin Bieber)Chris Brown - Next 2 you (feat, right next to youOh, right next to youNothing will ever come between us'Cause I'll be standing right next to you:在你身边艺人;Cause you are my dream【Refrain X 2】And baby everything that I have is yoursYou will never go cold or hungryI&#39:Jive发行时间;ll be thereYou&#39, side:You'Cause I'I&#39, right next to youNothing will ever come between us&#39:Chris Brown (feat
提问者评价
谢谢,非常感谢。
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
是不是 Chris Brown Ft. Justin Bieber – Next 2 You
无视我吧,刷新错了。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首很好听英文歌中有i can you can we can这些歌词 有那位知道这首歌的名字吗_百度知道
有一首很好听英文歌中有i can you can we can这些歌词 有那位知道这首歌的名字吗
歌的开头是女声,之后是男的唱
提问者采纳
, fire fighter or a post man  why not something like your old man  you can be just the one you wanna be  driver, be a dreamer  you can be just the one you wanna be  police man!那也是我最爱听的外国歌曲之一哦!, lawyer or a singer  why not president, actor!,  doctor!  peerless(无与伦比的)由瑞典的Darin Zanyar所演唱,我知道!, be a dreamer  you can be just the one you wanna be  i know that we all got one thing  that we all share together  we got that one nice dream  we live for  you never know what life could bring  coz nothing last for ever  just hold on to the team  you play for  i know you could reach the top  make sure that you won&quot!;t stop  be the one that you wanna be  now sing this with me  we may have different ways to think  but it doesnt really matter  we all caught up in the steam  of this life  focus on every little thing  that’s what does really matter  luxury cars and bling  thats not real life  i know you could reach the top  make sure that you won’t stop  be the one that you wanna be  ow sing this with me  last year i used to dream about this day  now i’m here i’m singing for you  i hope i could inspire you  coz i’ve got all the love, coz i’ve got all love for you  i can you can we can是中间他的一段RAP, actor!  呵呵!, lawyer or a singer  why not president
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想找一首英文歌曲,歌词中有歌词中有beautiful like sun,you to smile_百度知道
我想找一首英文歌曲,歌词中有歌词中有beautiful like sun,you to smile
歌声有很强的穿透力是九五年以后出来的,你笑起来很美,是个女的唱的,很好听我只记得一句歌词的大概意思
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我想找一首英文歌曲,歌词中有歌词中有5
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌应该是用假声唱的,部分其中有一部分是,I was trying to forget all the pain,应该也是高潮_百度知道
有一首英文歌应该是用假声唱的,部分其中有一部分是,I was trying to forget all the pain,应该也是高潮
感觉应该是那种分手伤感类的吧
提问者采纳
如果没有猜错的话,应该是DJ project--fooling down这首歌!
提问者评价
谢谢,是这首歌嗯
其他类似问题
假声的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌曲中有句waiting for you i am waiting for you 歌名是什么_百度知道
有一首英文歌曲中有句waiting for you i am waiting for you 歌名是什么
waiting for you i am waiting for y俯绩碘啃鄢救碉寻冬默ou waiting for you kiss me...?什么的那里有的下呀
提问者采纳
就是胡彦斌的【waiting for
you】歌词大致是这样 :金色的舞鞋伴着音乐baby你的眼睛是一弯深邃的湖水喔忽明忽灭掩藏不可思议的美让我晕眩在悬崖边俯绩碘啃鄢救碉寻冬默谁知一睁眼就不见waiting for you i'm waiting for youwaiting for you kiss me at the night为何你cinderella留给我一望无际的思念waiting for you i'm waiting for youwaiting for you come here to my dream
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
胡彦斌的waiting for
百度就有啊
waiting for you胡彦斌的歌
此情可待?
单色凌的歌 没听过就去听听看 蛮好听的 名字叫
别怪我太神经
等待您来回答
下载知道APP