GIRL'S DAY那首Iboy miss girlYOU为什么现在搜不到了。现在哪点可以下载

分享到:&4;&5;&5;这里是当代舞的部分作品,全集请点击[] 今日看点关闭【已解决】
Baby you know that I miss you
) Baby you know that I miss you I wanna get with you Tonight but I can not baby girl and that&#39.;ve been thinking lately So much about you Everything about you I like it I love it Kissing you in public Thinking nothing of it Roses by the dozens Talking on the phone Baby your so sexy Your voice is so lovely I love your complection I miss ya I miss ya I miss ya I really wanna kiss ya but I can&#39.Baby you know that I miss you I wanna get with you Tonight but I can not baby girl and that&#39!.!;ll see ya later on) Kiss me through the phone kiss me through the phone(see ya when I get home) She call my phone like (ll see ya later on later on) Kiss me through the phone kiss me through the phone(see ya when I get home) Baby I know that u like me Your my future wify Soulja boy tell em yeah You can be my bonny I can be your clyde You can be my wife Text me call me I need you in my life Ya all day everyday I need ya And every time I see ya my feelings get deeper I miss ya I miss ya I really wanna kiss ya but I can&#39.;t right now So baby kiss me through the phone Kiss me through the phone(I&#39.;s the issue Girl you know I miss you I just wanna kiss you But I can't right now So baby kiss me through the phone Kiss me through the phone(I'll see ya later on) Kiss me through the phone kiss me through the phone(see ya when I get home) 谁能帮我翻译下本人英语不好;t 678 triple 9 8212 Baby you know that I miss you I wanna get with you Tonight but I can not baby girl and that's the issue Girl you know I miss you I just wanna kiss you But I can's the issue Girl you know I miss you I just wanna kiss you But I can&#39.) She dial my numba like (t 678 triple 9 8212 Baby you know that I miss you I wanna get with you Tonight but I can not baby girl and that&#39.) We on the phone like (da.) We taking pics like (t right now So baby kiss me through the phone Kiss me through the phone(I'll see ya later on) Kiss me through the phone kiss me through the phone(see ya when I get home) Baby I&#39...;s the issue Girl you know I miss you I just wanna kiss you But I can't right now So baby kiss me through the phone Kiss me through the phone(I&#39
【最佳答案】
一刻是我给你最后的机会用不着对我又吼又乱叫我一定对你是真心真意这你不用来质疑你的背叛已经伤了我太深不知是否应不应该太认真也许你以后会改变自己但我已决定必须离开你i miss you i miss youi miss you everyday只想看看你的脸想念你想念你想念你的欢笑整颗心已属于你你的背叛已经伤了我太深不知是否应不应该太认真也许你以后会改变自己但我已决定必须离开你i miss you i miss youi miss you everyday只想看看你的脸想念你想念你想念你的欢笑整颗心已属于你i miss you i miss youi miss you everyday只想看看你的脸想念你想念你想念你的欢笑整颗心已属于你(i miss you i miss youi miss you everyday只想看看你的脸想念你想念你想念你的欢笑整颗心已属于你)让时间随着音乐流走我轻轻对你唱着这首歌i miss you i miss youi miss you everyday只想看看你的脸想念你......
【相关内容】
【其他答案】
,我需要每天都亚 每当我看到我的感情得到亚更深 我想念我想念亚亚我真的想吻亚,但我不是宝贝,这是问题 女孩你知道我想念你 我只是想吻你 但我不能现在 所以宝贝亲吻我通过电话 吻我通过电话(我去看看呀后来) 吻我通过电话 吻我通过电话(见呀当我回家) 她就像我的手机通话( da,但我不是宝贝,但我不是宝贝. ) 我们采取的PICS像( da,但我不能 678三重9 8212 宝贝你知道我想念你 我想你 今晚,但我不是宝贝,像我一样ü 你我的未来妻子Soulja男孩告诉时间是 你可以成为我的邦尼 我可以是你的克莱德 您可以将我的妻子 文字我打电话给我我需要你在我的生命 亚一整天,这是问题 女孩你知道我想念你 我只是想吻你 但我不能现在 所以宝贝亲吻我通过电话 吻我通过电话(我去看看亚后来以后) 吻我通过电话 吻我通过电话(见雅当我回家) 宝贝我知道.. ) 宝贝你知道我想念你 我想你 今晚,这是问题 女孩你知道我想念你 我只是想吻你 但我不能现在 所以宝贝亲吻我通过电话 吻我通过电话(我去看看亚后来) 吻我通过......
宝贝你知道我想念你我想你今晚,但我不能女婴,这是问题女孩你知道我想念你我只是想吻你但我不能现在所以婴儿亲吻我通过电话吻我通过电话(我去看看亚后来以后)吻我通过电话吻我通过电话(见雅当我回家)宝贝我知道,像我一样ü你我的未来wifySoulja男孩告诉时间是你可以成为我的邦尼我可以是你的克莱德您可以将我的妻子文字我打电话给我我需要你在我的生命亚一整天,我需要每天都亚每当我看到我的感情得到亚更深我想念我想念亚亚我真的想吻亚,但我不能678三重9 8212宝贝你知道我想念你我想你今晚,但我不能女婴,这是问题女孩你知道我想念你我只是想吻你但我不能现在所以婴儿亲吻我通过电话吻我通过电话(我去看看亚后来)吻我通过电话吻我通过电话(见雅当我回家)宝贝我一直在思考近来这么多你关于你的一切我喜欢我喜欢它亲吻你在公共它没有任何思考玫瑰的几十浅谈手机宝贝你这么性感你的声音是如此可爱我爱你complection我想念亚我想念亚我想念亚我真的想吻亚,但我不能678三重9 8212宝贝你知道我想念你我想你今晚,但我不......
08-07 05:19【频道】流行音乐歌曲汇
小苹果 筷子兄弟 裴涩琪独舞版
丹阳版小苹果
【猴姆独家】The Ting Tings新单Wrong Club超清mv大首
Kate Nash新单She Rules超清mv大首播!
【猴姆独家】2014年第28周北美电影票房榜Top 5!
2014年上半年Billboard单曲下载半年榜Top
【小苹果】广场舞小苹果 教学视频 _01_高清
【小苹果】MUC舞团-小苹果舞蹈_高清
【HD】王心凌Cyndi-陈淑芬与林志豪MV(官方完整歌词版
[杨晃]格莱美天王Steven Curtis Chapman新单Glorious
[杨晃] 编舞老师果然是欧美的 Beast舞蹈室版GOOD LUCK
140713 Yura Trouble Maker Girl's Day 1st Conc
播放:3278
140711-Let Out the Beast@The Lost Planet in Taipei
上海浦东世博公园草莓音乐节 草莓舞台:张曼
燕清广场舞
140501于湉《寻找-LuckyStrike》at草莓by暖a伽马a雅咪
家凯。。脱!!青峰。。脱!!
[小馨]EXO - Sorry Sorry Growl(140308 MBC Music Cor
[杨晃]美国嘻哈唱作组Kinetics One Love热单Sign Lang
EXO - 12月的奇迹 (MBC Show Music Core )
分享给站外好友
页面地址:
FLASH地址:
HTML代码:
通用代码:
可以让视频在手机、平板电脑上播放!
举报此视频包含不当内容:
请填写你要举报的内容,标明举报内容所在地时段,将有助于我们更及时的处理举报内容。感谢您对PPS的支持!
广告和欺诈
触犯我的版权
你可以把视频下载到不同的设备
使用电脑飞速下载轻易收藏喜欢的视频
使用苹果设备支持iPhone、iPad高清视频亦可离线观看
使用Android设备支持手机、平板高清视频亦可离线观看
拍下二维码,视频随身看
用PPS影音IOS/Android版扫描二维码,在您的移动设备上继续观看视频,也可以分享给您的好友。
140713 Yura Trouble Maker Girl's Day 1st Conc
手机没装PPS影音?
频道信息:
流行音乐歌曲汇