i like big spicybigbutt.com s and i cannot lie 是什么歌的歌词

问题补充&&
s wearingI&#39, but please don&#39, rump of smooth skinYou say you wanna get in my benzWell use me use me &#39,So your girlfriend throws a HondaPlayin workout tapes by FondaBut Fonda ain'cause I'cause your waste is small and your curves are kickinAnd I&#39, shake that healthy buttBaby got back(LA face with Oakland booty)I like'm thinkin bout stickinTo the beanpole dames in the magazinesYou aint it miss thingGive me a sista I can've got buns hunYou can do side bends or sit-3&t goldSo they toss it and leqywy.orge itAnd I pull up quick to retrieve itSo cosmo says you&#39, look at her buttIt&#39, baby I wanna get with yaAnd take your pictureMy homeboys tried to warn meBut that butt you gotMake Me so horneyOs grossLt got nothin to do with my selection36-24-36Only if she'em round and bigAnd when I'She'm lookin&#39, double up UH UHI aint talkin bout playboy's my scandalI wanna get you homeAnd UH;cause you notice that butt was stuffedDeep in the jeans she't down with that'm down to get the friction onSo ladies (yeah);cause silicone parts were made for toysI wannem real thick and juicySo find that juicy doubleMieealot's just so black*rap*I like big butts and I can not lieYou other brothers can'm long and I't cus or hit yaBut I gotta be straight when I say I wanna --Til the break of dawnBaby Got it goin onAlot of pimps won'm strongAnd I'd rather stay and pl......余下全文>>
渊源♂ &2-27 20:37
s wearingI&#39, but please don&#39, rump of smooth skinYou say you wanna get in my benzWell use me use me &#39,So your girlfriend throws a HondaPlayin workout tapes by FondaBut Fonda ain'cause I'cause your waste is small and your curves are kickinAnd I&#39, shake that healthy buttBaby got back(LA face with Oakland booty)I like'm thinkin bout stickinTo the beanpole dames in the magazinesYou aint it miss thingGive me a sista I can've got buns hunYou can do side bends or sit-3&t goldSo they toss it and leqywy.orge itAnd I pull up quick to retrieve itSo cosmo says you&#39, look at her buttIt&#39, baby I wanna get with yaAnd take your pictureMy homeboys tried to warn meBut that butt you gotMake Me so horneyOs grossLt got nothin to do with my selection36-24-36Only if she'em round and bigAnd when I'She'm lookin&#39, double up UH UHI aint talkin bout playboy's my scandalI wanna get you homeAnd UH;cause you notice that butt was stuffedDeep in the jeans she't down with that'm down to get the friction onSo ladies (yeah);cause silicone parts were made for toysI wannem real thick and juicySo find that juicy doubleMieealot's just so black*rap*I like big butts and I can not lieYou other brothers can'm long and I't cus or hit yaBut I gotta be straight when I say I wanna --Til the break of dawnBaby Got it goin onAlot of pimps won'm strongAnd I'd rather stay and pl......余下全文>>
渊源♂ &2-27 20:37
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered byDont lie,im with you,skater boy三首歌词DONT LIE 的歌词[William]:Southside southside Hey,baby my nose is gettin big I noticed it be growing when I be telling them fibs Now you say your trust s getting weaker Probably kuz my lies just started gettin deeper And the reason for_百度作业帮
Dont lie,im with you,skater boy三首歌词DONT LIE 的歌词[William]:Southside southside Hey,baby my nose is gettin big I noticed it be growing when I be telling them fibs Now you say your trust s getting weaker Probably kuz my lies just started gettin deeper And the reason for my confession is that I learned my lesson And I really think you oughta know the truth Because I lied and I cheated and I lied a little more But after I did it I don t know what I did it for I admit that I have been a little immature with your heart like I was the predator In my book of lies I was the editor and the author I forged my signature And I apologize for what I did to you,cuz what you did to me i did you to,AVRIL

我要回帖

更多关于 bigbang有什么歌好听 的文章

随机推荐