出彩中国人2016出彩后内个to cary on cary on是什么歌

出彩中国人三个四十多少穿黑色衣服的大叔跳的街舞英文歌是什么_百度知道
出彩中国人三个四十多少穿黑色衣服的大叔跳的街舞英文歌是什么
ow do i put it to wordsThat one thing is for sureYou't doI wouldn't you knowWho'll never leave you all aloneI will i will i willFor what i believeI't breakLove is the one thingThat never ever endsWho's the bond that won't keep it on togetherAnd who't never desert you hurt youI want you to knowWho's the right thing to doIt's gonna be thereStanding by your side foreverWho's gonna promiseThat they'll never leave you all aloneI will i will i willFor youTry when the night feels too longWhen all your hope is goneI're willing to fightYou know deep insideIt't keep it on togetherAnd who're lost i will find you remind youDon's gonna be thereStanding by your side foreverWho's gonna help youWhen you can's gonna help youWhen you can's gonna promiseThat they's gonna be thereStanding by your side foreverWho's gonna promiseThat they'll show you how to carry onOhh cause nowIn your eyes i can seeEverything you can beIf you'd risk everythingYou know i believe in youAnd you's the chance that you takeIt's gonna help youWhen you can't keep it on togetherAnd who'll never leave you all aloneI will i will i willFor you i willWho's gonna promiseThat they't keep it on togetherAnd who's gonna be thereStanding by your side foreverWho's gonna help youWhen you can're the one i'm here forI i come running to youNothing i wouldn&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Imagine Cary出彩中国人2015初赛大结局插曲英文歌曲_百度知道
出彩中国人2015初赛大结局插曲英文歌曲
and contagious却感染所有人Here we are now我们在这里Entertain us来给我们一个乐子A mulatto一位黑白混血An albino一个白化病人A mosquito一只蚊子My Libido还有我的性冲动!我不由得想到A dirty word一个肮字hello hello你好 你好hello how low你好怎样低点hello hello你好 你好hello how low你好怎样低点hello hello你好 你好hello how low你好怎样低点hello hello你好 你好hello how low你好怎样低点With the lights out当灯光熄灭it s less dangerous危险少些Here we are now我们在这里Entertain us来给我们一个乐子I feel stupid我感觉有点愚蠢and contagious却感染所有人Here we are now我们在这里Entertain us娱乐我们A mulatto一位黑白混血An albino一个白化病人A mosquito一只蚊子My Libido还有我的性冲动,我猜it makes me smile它会让我微笑吧I found it hard这问题太难It was hard to find找不到答案Oh well whatever喔,无所谓了,Yeah耶~I m worse at what我天生有毁掉I do best我一技之长的事情And for this gift对这个天赋I feel blessed还感觉良好Our little group我们的小团体has always been将永远存在And always will并且不朽until the end直到永远hello hello你好 你好hello how low你好怎样低点hello hello你好 你好hello how low你好怎样低点hello hello你好 你好hello how low你好怎样低点hello hello你好 你好hello how low你好怎样低点With the lights out当灯光熄灭it s less dangerous危险少些Here we are now我们在这里Entertain us来给我们一个乐子I feel stupid娱乐我们and contagious却感染所有人Here we are now我们在这里Entertain us来给我们一个乐子A mulatto一位黑白混血An albino一个白化病人A mosquito一只蚊子My Libido还有我的性冲动,Yeah耶~And I forget然后我忘了Just why I taste为什么我尝它?Oh yeah I guess哦,好吧,nevermind管他呢hello hello你好 你好hello how low你好怎样低点hello hello你好 你好hello how low你好怎样低点hello hello你好 你好hello how low你好怎样低点hello hello你好 你好hello how low你好怎样低点With the lights out当灯光熄灭it s less dangerous危险少些Here we are now我们在这里Entertain us来给我们一个乐子I feel stupid我感觉挺蠢Smells Like Teen Spirit - NirvanaLoad up on guns把枪上膛and Bring your friends带上狐朋狗友It s fun to lose多好玩去迷失And to pretend去假装She s over bored她行为极端And self assured并且自傲无比Oh no I know哦,不
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Cary Brothers-Belong中英文歌词!急求高分!!!吸血鬼日记第四季23集插曲_百度知道
Cary Brothers-Belong中英文歌词!急求高分!!!吸血鬼日记第四季23集插曲
!Cary Brothers-Belong中英文歌词!急求高分
t belong to youwhat i'll be healedi told you the words and then knew it was a liei wish i could offer an appealyou'd give for that first night when you were minetried with all that i have to keep you alivei wasn&#39BELONGwake up lonely with you by my sideone more night it doesn't belong中文的暂时找不到啦;d give for that first night when you were minethought you were mineso i't feelthere are movies playing in your eyesyou dream of our fortunesbut you're wrongi don're wrongi don're wrongi don't taught this waywith a thousand things to sayi was born with a broken heartwhat i't belong to youthe moon is the only friend i have outsideone more drink and i'll put this cigarette to bedpull some sheets from off your sidei put my arm around you safe in the nightstill dreaming of fortunebut you&#39
希望秋翻译啊、!
啊哦,歌词翻译稍稍有点难……不好意思啦……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
孤独的在你身边醒来
又一个什么都感觉不到的夜晚
你的眼里放映着(关于我俩生活)电影
你梦想着我们的幸运
我不属于你
月亮是我在世上(外面)唯一的朋友
再来一杯酒我就能恢复(痊愈)了
我曾对你说过那些承诺(话)然后发现它们都是谎言
我多希望我能提出上诉??给一个恳求??啊啊这句好难不会了
我不属于你
在你是我的第一晚所有我愿意付出的东西
用我的一切来让你活下去
我不是被教成如今的样子/没人把我变成这样[我自己的理解]
有那么多那么多话想说
我的破碎的心是与生俱来的(英文的这句歌词我最喜欢)
在你是我的第一夜所有我愿意付出的东西
我以为你是我的
于是我把这根烟放在床上
从你那边拉了点毯子(床单)过来[我觉得是of]
我用手臂环抱着你 (让你觉得)在夜里安稳
我/你还梦想着我俩的幸运/...
everything has its season everything has its time show me a reason and i'll soon show you a rhyme cat's sit on the window sill children sit in the snow why do i feel i don't fit in anywhere i go rivers belong where they can ramble eagles belong where they can fly i've got to be where my spirit can run free gotta find my corner, ooh of the sky every man his daydream everyman has his goal people like the way dreams have of sticking to the soul thunder clouds have their lightning nightingales have their song and don't you see i want my life to be something more than long, yeah rivers belong where they can ramble eagles belong where they can fly i've got t...
歌词不对哦,呵呵。
吸血鬼日记的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 出彩中国人 的文章

随机推荐