一首英文歌男女对唱,男女对唱,歌词you have love,you have live,you have learn how to forgive,didnt you?

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
优美缠绵的男女对唱英语情歌Tonight I Celebrate My Love-Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack歌词
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
《Tonight i celebrate my love for you》是英语歌曲中,非常经典的一首男女对唱爱情歌曲。由Peabo bryson和R
《Tonight i celebrate my love for you》是英语歌曲中,非常经典的一首男女对唱爱情歌曲。由Peabo bryson和Roberta Flack演唱。Peabo Bryson的嗓音浑厚有力,诠释歌曲独具匠心,不论是旋律优美的抒情曲,或是热情奔放的舞曲,他唱来总能峰回路转,一气呵成。成为很多人的偏爱。Roberta Flack是美国老牌黑人女歌手,在美国歌坛被奉为前辈级歌后,在70年代,她的歌声几乎家喻户晓,红透世界。她的曲风为带有流行色彩的&轻柔爵士&,嗓音厚实,略带沙哑,高亢嘹亮,中气十足,同时也蕴藏多变的真假声技巧,像&Killing me softly with his song&等经典名曲,就是由她首唱而传遍世界的。现在,Roberta Flack虽然隐退歌坛,但像玛多纳、惠特尼-休斯顿等后生巨星,均曾经拜她为师,学习唱功。她也会应邀偶然出现在白宫,为总统以及国宾表演。Tonight I Celebrate My Love 英语歌词:Tonight I Celebrate My LoveTonight I celebrate my love for youIt seems the natural thing to doTonight no one's gonna find usWe'll leave the world behind usWhen I make love to youTonight I celebrate my love for youAnd hope that deep inside you'll feel it tooTonight our spirits will be climbingTo a sky filled up with diamondsWhen I make love to you, tonightTonight I celebrate my love for youAnd that midnight sun is gonna come shining throughTonight there'll be no distance between usWhat I want most to do, is to get close to youTonightTonight I celebrate my love for youAnd soon this old world will seem brand newTonight we will both discover how friends turn into loversWhen I make love to youTonight I celebrate my love to youAnd the midnight sun is gonna come shining throughTonight there'll be no distance between usWhat I want most to do, is to get close to youTonight I celebrate my love for youTonight中文翻译:今晚我为你庆祝我的爱情它似乎是一件很自然的事情今晚没人找的到我们在这之后我们将离开这个世界当我向你示爱的时候今晚我为你庆祝我的爱情希望你也同样感同身受今晚我们的精神世界将升华为了用钻石填满整个天空今晚当我向你示爱的时候今晚我为你庆祝我的爱情夜半太阳传出华丽的光亮今晚我们之间将没有任何距离我最想做的就是靠近你今晚今晚我为你庆祝我的爱情随即原来的世界将全新的展现在我们面前今晚我们都将知道我们是怎么从朋友变成爱人的当我想你示爱的时候今晚我为你庆祝我的爱情夜半太阳传出华丽的光亮今晚我们之间将没有任何距离我最想做的就是靠近你今晚我为你庆祝我的爱情今晚
相关英语学习内容
英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&
英语诗歌&|&英文歌词&|&双语阅读&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
英文歌词头条
2012年13首好听励志的英语歌曲,鼓舞里的心灵,除了人生也
今天是日,千载难逢的好日子-201314爱你一生
圣诞节是基督徒庆祝耶稣基督诞生的庆祝日,关于圣诞节,在
婚礼上的英文歌曲,或质朴,或深情,或直白的歌词,用缠绵的歌
英文歌词最新更新
英语口语最新头条
英语口语最新推荐
邓紫棋香港红磡演唱会倾情献唱基督教歌曲:Hallelujah哈利路亚,含有mp3下载,中英双语
人们在世界杯期间食物和碳酸饮料的摄入量必将激增,因为足球狂欢往往伴随着通宵饮
英语口语阅读排行
我们也在这里:找一首男女对唱 英文歌 歌词中有never say goodbye to you 和 i 'ii always be there for you_百度知道
找一首男女对唱 英文歌 歌词中有never say goodbye to you 和 i 'ii always be there for you
ll never stand alone歌手, you’ll always have a home in these arms of mine and you’ll never stand alone love is standing by you’ll never stand alone i’ll be standing by i’ll keep you from the cold i’ll hold you when you cry i’ll be there to be strong when you can’t find the strength inside and you.wma" target="_blank">ll Always Stand By You 惠特尼.4.5.5, you’ll always have a home in these arms of mine and you’ll never stand alone love is standing byoh, yes if there’s a day when the rain should find your heart and you’re cold and tired and lonely and this world has you in the dark don’t be scared you can just reach for me and i’ll be there don’t lose hope love will see you through you know i’ll be, you’ll always have a home in these arms of mine and you’ll never stand alone love is standing by standing by to life you above all the hurt and pain.wmayou&#39, oh yeah standing by to carry you through all the tears and rain oh reach for me (i’ll be there for you)reach for me babe:whitney houston专辑I&#39;ll never stand alone if there’s a time when the tears should fill your eyes and you can’t see past the shadows to the sun on the other side don’t dispair because there always will be someone there don’t lose faith love won’t let you lose your way, yeah (i’ll see you through)see i’ll be the one to hold you the one to show you that you you’ll never stand alone i’ll be standing by i’ll keep you from the cold i’ll hold you when you cry i’ll be there to be strong when you can’t find the strength inside and you.102/NWP0611//xr/0170/7://218, cuz you you’ll never stand alone i’ll be standing by i’ll keep you from the cold i’ll hold you when you cry i’ll be there to be strong when you can’t find the strength inside and you.休斯顿的歌 下载 <a href="http.102/NWP0611//xr/, because you you’ll never stand alone i’ll be standing by i’ll keep you from the cold i’ll hold you when you cry i’ll be there to be strong when you can’t find the strength inside and you, you’ll always have a home in these arms of mine and you’ll never stand alone love is standing by oh yes it is://218:my love is you lovewhitney houston - you&#39
其他类似问题
其他6条回答
right here waiting 阿杜
是不是just one last dance-sarah
歌 手: Bryan AdamsBryan Adams - I&#39;ll Always Be Right There普通歌词 I swear to you I will always be there for you there′s nothin′ I won′t do I promise you all my life I will live for youwe will make it through Forever we will be Together you and me Oh when I hold ya nothing can compare With all of my heart ya know I&#39;ll always be right there I believe in us nothing else could ever mean so much You&#39;re the one I trust our time has come we&#39;re not two people Now we are one ya you′re second to none Forever we will be Together a family The more I get to know ya nothing can compare With all of my heart ya know I&#39;ll always be right there Forever we will be Together just you and meThe more I get to know ya the more I really care With all of my heart ya know I&#39;ll always be... Ya know I really love ya nothing can compare For all of my life ya know I′ll always be right there
是啊~~我也在找这首歌,是一个组合唱的~~
这是一个组合唱的,我找了好久都没找到。以上这几首都不是
楼上的想要的应该是that&#39;s why you go away
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一首男女对唱英文歌曲 开头是女的先唱的噢噢噢 耶耶耶 非常轻快的一首歌 歌词中有 you ping my love_百度知道
急求一首男女对唱英文歌曲 开头是女的先唱的噢噢噢 耶耶耶 非常轻快的一首歌 歌词中有 you ping my love
you love you
找到的话给30分
帮忙找一下
提问者采纳
赤道与北极电视剧夏日里的春天主题曲love you and love me从不曾忘记和你在一起的甜蜜love you and love me总不曾怀疑你是我永远的唯一可是忽然仿佛丢了你my love我冷的无法呼吸可是忽然仿佛回不去像世界迷途在北极的雨i miss you nowwhere are you go away想念曾经最温暖的海底i need you nowwhere are you go away想让赤道温暖最寒冷的北极love you and love me如果你还有感应请指引我拥向你love you and love me但大海无边无际我还能不能重回到你的怀里分享给你的朋友吧:i贴吧 新浪微博腾讯微博QQ空间人人网豆瓣MSN对我有帮助1
再帮忙找一下
完全是一首英文歌
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
Love you more than I can say.
Wt you know I need you so, love you more than I can say.
I&#39;ll love you twice as much tomorrow, I gotta know.
Woh oh love you more than I can say.
Woh oh oh yeah yeah.
Why must my life be filled with sorrow.
I miss you every single day.
Tell me please.
Do yau mean to make me cry?
Am I just another guyMore Than I Can Say(爱你在心口难开) Woh oh oh yeah yeah
the saltwater room???
再帮忙找一下
请问是全英文吗
男女对唱的
until you were gone
男女对唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,里面有段渐强的,歌词有很多i know you_百度知道
一首英文歌,里面有段渐强的,歌词有很多i know you
很激昂 是i know
提问者采纳
making love out of nothing at all(Making love) ove got to tell you, and I&#39; and I&#39;em and I always know t know how you do it. But I don&#39;m never gonna tell you everythingI&#39, (making love) out of nothing at all, (making love) out of nothing at all(making love) out of nothing at all, and I kno and every star in the sky is taking aim at your eyes like a spotlightair supply-
Making love out of nothing at all
是吗, and then I knos lost and it&#39. And I know just where to touch you, and I know that time&#39. I&#39;cause everything I And I can make every tackle, but I know I&#39, Making love o I know just when to face the truth, Do you really want to see me crawl, at the sound of the whistle, well it&#39; And I can make you every promise tha I know just where to find the answers, (making love) o and I m never gonna make it without you, I can make all the stadiums rock. You can take the darkness from the pit of the nightand turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright, Or I can make it disappear by the dawn?歌词如下. And I know and I don&#39. And I know I know all the rulesand then I know how to break &#39, and I know the ways to fame. Every time I see you all the rays of the sun are streaming through the waves in your hair, and it&#39, &#39. I know just how to fake it, I can make the final block, And I can make all your demons be gone? And I&#39:I know just how to whisper. I can make the runner stumble. I can make tonight forever. But I&#39;ve got to give it a try, and I know when to let you loose, and I knom never gonnat k I know whes looking fs gonna fly, The beating oll never let you fall, (making love) os nothing till I give it to you, and I know just how to cry
提问者评价
呵呵 终于等到了一个回答正确的
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
m nothin like these other guys (other guys)Let me drop this on yo mind (on yo mind)I&#39;m staring at you eye to eye (eye to eye)I&#39;ll tell you what you want wantSo many ladies in the rooom (in the rooom)All that I can see is you (see is you)This dime piece is in this plaace (plaace)But you came through and took the case (whoooh)Cause I know what I likeAnd I know what I wantAnd I know how to get itLet me in your world (yeeaah)Yes I know what I likeAnd I know what I want (want)And I know how to get itLet me prove it to you one on oneCan I take you home girl (can I take you home girl)Get you all alone girl (get you all alone girl)And do you like I want to (aayyeah)Kiss you like I want to (kiss it like I want to)Can I take you home girlGet you all alone girl (get you all alone girl)And do you like I want toKiss you like I want to(And love you like I want to)I&#39;ll tell you what you want wantYou know what I want wantI know what you want wantTell me what I want wantI&#39!You know what I want wantI know what you want wantTell me what I want wantI&#39希望能帮到你
不是···
如果你能多提供点信息
我会再帮你找
不然的话只能说抱歉了
希望能帮到你!
是一个女的唱的
[Do You Wanna]其中歌词是Do you wanna do you wannaDo you wanna make love to meI know you wanna I know you wannaI know you wanna make love to meI came to tell you that you re my favourite girlWould you like it if I put you into my world
i know you want me.是不是?
······不是
Jay-Z.听听看。and i know 萧亚轩。
Maroon 5-Moves Like Jagger
你去听下是不是这首?
不是···
NG3 - The Anthem 是这个吗?
是不h是Kelly Clarkson--Already Gone 歌词: remember all the things we wanted 我们想要记得过去的一r切5 now all our memories, they&#39;re haunted 可现在我们所有的记忆3都缠绕在心1头 we were always meant to say goodbye 这意味着我们该分0手2了h even with our fists held high 尽管我们拳头高举 it never would&#39;ve worked out right 但也n不q能正确的解决问题 we were never meant for do or die 这也o不m意味着我们会这样分8开w i didn&#39;t want us to burn out 我不x想我们就这样燃尽 i didn&#39;t 。e here to hold you 我不m能过来保护你 now i can&#39;t stop 现在我也l该停止2了s i want you to know that it doesn&#39;t matter 我想让你知道。这并无h大s碍 where we take this road 不q管我们走哪条路 someone&#39;s gotta go 总有人o会离开n and i want you to know 可我又a想让你知道 you couldn&#39;t have loved me better 你不p能更好的爱我 but i want you to move on 但我又t想让你在这条路上g继续前行 so i&#39;m already gone 所以7我选择离开u looking at you makes it harder 看着你困难前行 but i know that you&#39;ll find another 但我知道你会找到令一u个s伴侣 that doesn&#39;t always make you want to cry (如此困难)都未曾让你哭泣 started with a perfect kiss 以6一q个h完美的吻开c始(恋爱) then we could feel the poison set in 然后我们感觉到毒药慢慢侵袭而来 perfect couldn&#39;t keep this love alive 完美的一j切4却并不u能使这种爱继续存在 you know that i love you so 你知道我是如此爱你 i love you enough to let you go 我爱你已x经到放你走的地步 i want you to know that it doesn&#39;t matter 我想让你知道。这并无l大y碍 where we take this road 不e管我们走哪条路 someone&#39;s gotta go 总有人t会离开d and i want you to know 可我又s想让你知道 you couldn&#39;t have loved me better 你不i能更好的爱我 but i want you to move on 但我又u想让你在这条路上q继续前行 so i&#39;m already gone 所以8我选择离开k i&#39;m already gone, already gone 我已i经离开w,已h经离开i了v。。。 you can&#39;t make it feel right 你肯定会不y适应 when you know that it&#39;s wrong 但当你发现哪里不j适应的时候 i&#39;m already gone, already gone 我已n经离开w,已c经离开r了m。。。 there&#39;s no moving on 前方4已l经没有路了w so i&#39;m already gone 所以3我选择离开h remember all the things we wanted 我们想要记得过去的一x切7 now all our memories, they&#39;re haunted 可现在我们所有的记忆5都缠绕在心2头 we were always meant to say goodbye 这意味着我们该分5手1了q i want you to know that it doesn&#39;t matter 我想让你知道。这并无m大b碍 where we take this road 不f管我们走哪条路 someone&#39;s gotta go 总有人h会离开u and i want you to know 可我又q想让你知道 you couldn&#39;t have loved me better 你不h能更好的爱我 but i want you to move on 但我又k想让你在这条路上v继续前行 so i&#39;m already gone 所以0我选择离开n i&#39;m already gone, already gone 我已n经离开w,已o经离开g了r you can&#39;t make it feel right 你肯定会觉得不w适应 when you know that it&#39;s wrong 但当你明白哪里不l适应的时候 i&#39;m already gone, already gone 我已l经离开w, 已m经离开v了q there&#39;s no moving on 前方5已i经没有路了h so i&#39;m already gone 所以6我选择离开o
jホy▄vゥvゥnc悚fモヌ】fモヌ】c悚l哀
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 好听的男女对唱英文歌 的文章

随机推荐