求无间双龙 下载no one完整歌词

Sina Visitor System关于那段悲伤的女声插曲_无间双龙吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,848贴子:
关于那段悲伤的女声插曲收藏
日本官方的已经给出正确答案了哦~是一位叫 ENA 的唱的,搜了一下,有个歌手叫松本恵奈的,小名叫ena,不知道是不是同一个人...歌名:no one歌词:Recurring fate you’re still haunting meno one believes no one will knowRecurring fate you’re still whispering no one believes no one no one can tell希望能出一首完整 的歌吧~
1楼 00:52&|
相关的贴子3208137072相关的图贴
2楼 09:36&|
补充楼主~这部剧的配乐是,木村
OST索尼出,3月4号发售直接粘过来, About [music drama] From the people who watched first episode &Ouroboros&, the spot CM &woman singing listening? what is that song over?&The inquiry will be well.Actually that song is the main theme of the musical accompaniment (play music) then, and composed the music for Kimura, Akira, was singing to ENA that pro vocalists.Below I put lyrics and commentary. No one Recurring fate you ' re still haunting me no one believes no one will know Recurring fate you ' re still whispering no one believes no one no one can tell, Akira Kimura commentary ↓ means I'm haunted by Yuko Sensei died from Ikuo and Tatsuya Yuko Sensei acquitting that you're still haunting(due to being covered) now that teacher like Yuko whisper in your ear, knowing it to anyone but me ( possessed Yuko Sensei ) ( you're still whispering ) I don't know anyone else. In the second story in the music try please attention!
3楼 09:51&|
4楼 11:35&|
会日本还会翻墙的楼主太棒啦~还有补新闻的二楼也棒棒哒~之前有空耳君写“you steal my heart to me” 我还觉得真的很像呢太棒啦太棒啦 等出正版啦~~~
5楼 18:49&|
对对 希望出各种版本 哼~
6楼 18:50&|
7楼 00:30&|来自
8楼 16:22&|来自
贴吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或求一首英文个,歌词中有no one else,no one else(有e这个音,不一定是else)女唱的,属于快歌.no one else,no one else(有e这个音,不一定是else),...fill the way...she is a beautiful girl好像有这几句._百度作业帮
求一首英文个,歌词中有no one else,no one else(有e这个音,不一定是else)女唱的,属于快歌.no one else,no one else(有e这个音,不一定是else),...fill the way...she is a beautiful girl好像有这几句.
是这首吗?《LADY IN PRADA》的主题曲女的唱的,快歌suddenly i see 歌手:kt tunstall 专辑:eye to the telescope (written by:KT Tunstall)Her face is a map of the worldIs a map of the worldYou can see she's a beautiful girlShe's a beautiful girlAnd everything around her is a silver pool of lightThe people who surround her feel the benefit of itIt makes you calmShe holds you captivated in her palmSuddenly I seeThis is what I wanna beSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to meI feel like walking the worldLike walking the worldYou can hear she's a beautiful girlShe's a beautiful girlShe fills up every corner like she's born in black and whiteMakes you feel warmer when you're trying to rememberWhat you heardShe likes to leave you hanging on a wireSuddenly I seeAnd she's taller than mostAnd she's looking at meI can see her eyes looking from a page in a magazineOh she makes me feel like I could be a towerA big strong towerShe got the power to beThe power to giveThe power to seeSuddenly I see下载地址:Sina Visitor SystemNo One - Reprise --木村秀彬, No One - Reprise -MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
No One - Reprise -
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Recurring fate,
you're still haunting me,
no one believes,
no one will know.
Recurring fate,
you're still whispering,
no one believes,
no one, no one can tell.
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 22:33
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢No One - Reprise -的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
终于能完整听完这首歌了,睡觉了
终于知道这段哼哼的是什么了?_ゝ`还真是英语?_ゝ`
哈哈哈哈哈哈日式英语
哦哦噢噢 终于出来了
&Recurring fate,/you're still haunting me,/no one believes,/no one will know./Recurring fate,/you're still whispering,/no one believes,/no one, no one can tell.& 终于知道这段唱的什么词了?_ゝ`
这首歌终于出了
终于有了。
无间双龙OST
(第1页, 共110条)
收藏No One - Reprise -的人们
听No One - Reprise -的人也听
关注虾米:

我要回帖

更多关于 无间双龙 的文章

随机推荐