try and sleep now
@nickle's strawberry field
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢Lullaby的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
某天,你無端想起一個人。他曾讓你對明天有所期許,但卻完全沒有出現在你的明天裏。
每天。每天都会买一大堆的吃的 然后放在眼前 一动不动 静默掉泪。
比黑夜绝望 比银河遥远。
失眠的时候听这首歌应该是种享受 很久没有专注的听歌了 好像回到了过去 音乐是精神世界中极其重要的一部分 Arco那首happy new year 也是相当好听的
此时此刻喝醉了,心累的要命,听着听着就哭了。
if you were coming in the fall
晚上听会很郁闷
【晚安】想,我感冒的夜晚,你在我身边,一次次为我掖好被脚。最后你也感冒了,却还是轻轻拍着我,带着鼻音,给我唱首晚安歌。
「我想要能够赖以为生的梦想,我想要在想吃苹果的时候不必啃鸭梨的自由,我想要可以发言的家庭,我想要沙发上的爱人。我不渴求一劳永逸的人生,我只是有些厌倦居无定所心无可依的飘泊。」
Try and sleep now
(第1页, 共242条)
收藏Lullaby的人们
听Lullaby的人也听
关注虾米:求吴亦凡call you mind和lullaby大概歌词_百度知道
求吴亦凡call you mind和lullaby大概歌词
re the only one who runs my world I remember this night we had, and we spent time till the night was through (Can I) call you my own, outside on the grass us two (We were)Gazing at stars who smiled as my eyes only turned towards you (I knew)There was no one else I needed and my love is never felt this way (I wasn&#39, and can I call you my loverCall you my one and only girl (Can I) cat)Too sure if you would mind I was nervous but I had to say (Can I) call you my own《Call You Mine》的原唱是Jeff BernatAbout not too long ago, got food, and can I call you my loverCall you my one and only girl (Can I) call you my everything call you my babyYou&#39, I woke up feeling kind of blue (So I)Picked up my phone and I decided that I hit up you (So then)We talked for a little while, ask me if I could roll through (So we)Met up, call you my babyYou&#39
那lullaby呢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
亦凡的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Egil Olsen的《Playlist》 歌词_百度知道
Egil Olsen的《Playlist》 歌词
歌曲名:《Playlist》歌手:Egil Olsen专辑:《I Am A Singer/Songwriter》发行时间:
流派:流行
发行公司:口袋唱片歌词:one day you will wake up a and thinkwhat the hell is goin on where the fuck did i go wrongyou’re gonna go see a shrinkcry and bable on about the meaning of your songsnobody ever got to listenthe radio didn’t wanna playlist themthey might as well not have existedi don’t understand what i been missinyou’ve always worked hardinsisted to try without the handbook or a guideoh no I didn’t get you farnow all you do is write new hits and hide themso nobody else can get a listenyou don’t need the radio to playlist themto me they have always existedyou got to understand there’s absolutely nothing you been missin试听:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Playlist歌手:Egil Olsen专辑:I Am A Singer/Songwriterplaylist-egil olsenone day you will wake up a and thinkwhat the hell is goin on where the fuck did i go wrongyou’re gonna go see a shrinkcry an穿稜扁谷壮咐憋栓铂兢d bable on about the meaning of your songsnobody ever got to listenthe radio didn’t wanna playlist themthey might as well not have existedi don’t understand what i been missinyou’ve always worked hardinsisted to try without the handbook or a guideoh no I didn’t get you farnow all you do is write new hits and hide themso nobody else can get a listenyou don’t need the radio to playlist themto me they have always existedyou got to understand there’s absolutely nothing you been missin
playlist的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求owl city《lonely lullaby》的中文歌词_百度知道
求owl city《lonely lullaby》的中文歌词
提问者采纳
我将同着呼啸的风一起放声尖叫&#39,我不会忘记你Annmarie,ann marie.我不会忘记你Annmarie,为我而歌,现实的苦涩让我在梦境里逃离And I&#39,此时此刻;Cause she was my dream come true,愿我的公主快快入睡's darkest ll never forget you,现实的苦涩让我在梦境里逃离I&#39.因为,因为她是我成真的梦Oh Annmarie,孤单的安眠曲哼给谁听Just t forget you,唱着安眠曲;Cause it&#39,我爱你But now thd rather dream,我将同着呼啸的风一起放声尖叫'Cause it&#39,我将同着呼啸的风一起放声尖叫'd rather dream.只因为我忘不掉你Because I can&#39, I loved you,当噩梦萦绕着我I will scream with the howling wind,当雨倾盆而下。【Lonely Lullaby】孤单安眠曲Symphony of silver tears,当雨倾盆而下.因为;Cause it&#39LS的不是啊,它润湿了我的双眼Because I can's a bitter world and I&#39, remember me,破晓之前是无尽的漫漫黑夜I sang my s a bitter world and I&#39.哦.因为,我将随之而去When the nightmares take me.只因为我忘不掉你Because I can&#39,手动翻译起~一直觉得他的歌词很美,现实的苦涩让我在梦境里逃离Dizzy love turned a star lily pink,支离破碎的眼泪交响曲Sing to me and sooth the ring in my ears.我紧紧抓住,抚慰着我的耳环overcast these gloomy nights wear on?那你还记得我吗I&#39.我忘不掉你I'll never forget you,当噩梦萦绕着我I will scream with the howling wind.哦,我将随之而去When the nightmares take me.我不会忘了你Annmarie,因为她是我成真的梦Oh Annmarie,唱着安眠曲,炫目的爱情.宁可活在梦境Annmarie,我将随之而去When the nightmares take me,可是这冰冷的忧伤冻结了仙境中的寒意Though I treasured you and you sparkled with someone to hold,阴郁了这忧伤的夜晚But I&#39,m holding fast because it&#39,它润湿了我的双眼Because I can'll dissolve when the rain pours in,你却想要他的怀抱I sang my s a bitter world and I&#39,愿我的公主快快入睡&#39,当噩梦萦绕着我I will scream wt forget you,当雨倾盆而下, I&#39, believe me,ann marie,相信我.我忘不掉你I&#39.尽管 我无比珍视你,盲目了我的心思But icy blue froze the fairytale cold,我爱你But now thll never forget you, I loved you,孤单的安眠曲哼给谁听Just t forget you, believe me?你会记得么I&#39.annmarie,我不会忘记你All dissolve when the rain pours in,迷乱了我的双眼And hung above our lids too flushed to blink, I'Cause she was my dream come true, remember me,相信我.annmarie,此时此刻;ll dissolve whd rather dream?你还会记得我吗I'll never forget you。。哈哈,大爱OC
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁kris lullaby歌词求kris和kevin创作的lullaby的歌词,不要中文翻译的,要英文原版
Lullabysing by Exo Kris and Kevin ShinKris:I'm sorryFeel like i've something to say but its stuck in my headCan't let it goyou know how much i care for you and love youDon't ever let me goPleaseMomI love youKevin:It has been so rough for me this past few yearsI know what's just been struggle and stressI wrote this for you momKris:Hey mom(hey mom)I know something i begI fought with you i hurt youBut deep inside i love so much and deepI'd rather die than see you leaveJust give me one more chancePleaseKevin:Last night i woke dope,burning the streetsCause my mind's in the hall,tears crawling silentSing what's up with my pride,and i hate to see the right sideshrreddin' like cancerI become the cause of the devil insideKris:I knowI used to say i will be a good kidbut everything i leave your tears fall outit's like a rainy day never endand i never get back to my headOh god pleaseKevin:seven years in the makingIts has been rough and not for mebefore you,I'm sure when I'm blind tooBut all_____like tooShhh.Don't hushI promise there's always a light at the end of darknesslisten to my voice and witness(I smile)Kris:i smileDon't wanna see you cryJust sing me a lullaby(sing me a lullaby)I cryFor you to see you smileThis will be my lullaby(mom i just want to be with you)I smileDon't wanna see you cryJust sing me a lullaby(sing me a lullaby)I cryFor you to see you smileThis will be my lul...laby(always and forever)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 lullaby歌词 的文章

随机推荐