提问者采纳
One Wild Night
提问者评价
谢谢,终于找到了.这首歌的曲风我很喜欢.谢谢大家的热心帮忙但是最佳答案只有一个哈不好意思了
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
blaze of glory ,one wild night , bed of roses,blaze of glory ,you give love a bad name
他里面的歌出现的顺序,戴墨镜应该是前面2个blaze of glory
或者one wild night
one wild night 收录于2000年专辑crush(和it's my life同一张专辑)这首歌还算一般吧
第一首是《blaze of glory》:第二首是《one wild night》:第三首是《bed of rose》;第四首是《you give love a bad name》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求LOL每日悲剧TOP3的背景音乐 http:///.html 求歌曲_百度知道
求LOL每日悲剧TOP3的背景音乐 http:///.html 求歌曲
提问者采纳
英雄联盟里面文件有吧
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
duowan的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这段视频中的歌曲名字!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Shivaree - Goodnight Moon试听:下载:歌词:
提问者评价
谢谢的说~~
其他类似问题
28人觉得有用
为您推荐:
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁http:///thread--1.html 求这个视频里面的背景音乐 高分!!!! 最好是歌曲名字!_百度知道
http:///thread--1.html 求这个视频里面的背景音乐 高分!!!! 最好是歌曲名字!
  名字叫Empire state of mind ,是Jay-Z和Alicia Keys唱的  下载地址:    其实这首歌还有另一个版本,是Alicia Keys自己唱的  下载地址:    提供一个歌词,这是第一个版本的,即2人合唱的:  gang of n-ggas walking with my click though,  welcome to the melting pot,  corners where we selling rocks,  afrika bambaataa sh-t,  home of the hip hop,  yellow cap, gypsy cap, dollar cap, holla back,  for foreigners it aint fitted they forgot how to act,  8 million stories out there and their naked,  cities is a pity half of y'all won't make it,  me i gotta plug a special and i got it made,  if jesus payin lebron, i'm paying dwayne wade,  3 dice cee-lo  3 card marley,  labor day parade, rest in peace bob marley,  statue of liberty, long live the world trade,  long live the king yo,  i'm from the empire state thats…  (alicia keys)  new york,  i'm from where dreams are made of,  theres nothing you can't do,  now you're in new york,  these streets will make you feel brand new,  the lights will inspire you,  lets here it for new york, new york, new york  (jay-z)  lights is blinding,  girls need blinders  so they can step out of bounds quick,  the side lines is blind with casualties,  ? casually, then gradually become worse,  don't bite the apple eve,  caught up in the in crowd,  now your in-style,  and in the winter gets cold en vogue with your skin out,  the city of sin is a pity of win,  good girls gone bad, the cities filled with them,  mommy took a bus trip and now she got her bust out,  everybody ride her, just like a bus rout  还有那个Alicia Keys自己的:  alicia keys - empire state of mind (part ii) broken down  oooh oooh, new york (2x)  grew up in a town,  that is famous as a place of movie scenes  noise is always loud  there are sirenes all around  and the streets are mean  if i could make it here  i could make it anywhere  that's what they say  seeing my face in lights  or my name in marquees found down broadway  even if it ain't all it seems  i got a pocketful of dreams  baby, i'm from  new york, concrete jungle where dreams are made of  there's nothing you can't do  now you're in new york  these streets will make you feel brand new  big lights will inspire you  hear it for new york, new york, new york  on the avenue, there ain't never a curfew  ladies work so hard  such a melting pot on the corner selling rock  preachers pray to god  hail a gypsy cab  takes me down from harlem to the brooklyn bridge  someone sleeps tonight with a hunger  for more than from an empty fridge  i'm going to make it by any means  i got a pocketful of dreams  baby, i'm from  new york, concrete jungle where dreams are made of  there's nothing you can't do  now you're in new york  these streets will make you feel brand new  big lights will inspire you  hear it for new york, new york, new york  one hand in the air for the big city  street lights, big dreams, all looking pretty  no place in the world that can compared  put your lighters in the air  everybody say yeah, yeah yeah  new york, concrete jungle where dreams are made of  there's nothing you can't do  now you're in new york  these streets will make you feel brand new  big lights will inspire you  hear it for new york
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 云飞的歌曲视频 的文章

随机推荐