一首中文歌,女声的,黑人rap副歌是女声部分有listen to my/your heart

跪求一首歌,是一个组合的吧,里面第二句是 i’m so lonely listen to my heart 节奏很轻快。不是这个歌Ar_百度知道
跪求一首歌,是一个组合的吧,里面第二句是 i’m so lonely listen to my heart 节奏很轻快。不是这个歌Ar
不是这个......Arash Feat. Helena - Broken Angel
I’m so lonely, broken angelI’m so lonely, listen to my heartمن … دوست دارمبه چشمِ من …گریه ندهنه نمیتونمبدونِ تو … حالم بدهI’m so lonely, broken angelI’m so lonely, listen to my heartOne n’ only, broken angelCome n’ save me, before I fall apartتو هر جا که باشی…کنارتمتا آخرش…دیوونتمتو…تو نمیدونیکه جونمی….برگرد پیشمI’m so lonely, broken angelI’m so lonely, listen to my heartOne n’ only, broken angelCome n’ save, before I fall apartلالا لیلی…لالا لیلی….لالا لالالاI’m so lonely, broken angelI’m so lonely, listen to my heartOne n’ only, broken angelCome n’ save, before I fall apart
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
Arash Feat. Helena
- broken angel
so small and yet still so proud
at night he follows dreams
and looks into the clouds
a high-flyer is what i want to be
seems they won't let me
says i'm too small
i don't feel small at all
break my dreams
that's what they'll do
well i'm gonna run away
and learn to fly like you
i'm gonna go so high
and i'll swoop so low
they can't bring me down
i'm gonna be so proud!
little angel
you've got to learn to fly
get up and earn your wings tonight
little angel
just look in my eyes
get up and earn your wings tonight
push and shove
then climb above
and send a shattered dream
to the top of the wor...
Arash-BrokenAngel
brokenangel两个单词中间没有空格.去QQ音乐搜索
BrokenAngle
名字就叫这个,在QQ音乐里可以搜到。
Arash Feat. Helena
- broken angel
Arash ft. Helena - Broken Angel 好听~
Arash Helena-Broken Angel
Broken Angel------Arash
是NANA的LONELY吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Listen To My Heart 免费在线听Gareth&Gates的新歌曲Listen To My Heart在线试听,MP3下载,Listen To My HeartLRC歌词
Gareth&Gates Listen&To&My&Heart 铃声
Gareth&Gates Listen&To&My&Heart歌词
感谢wlei1986提供歌词
EndlesslyEvery&time&I&look&into&your&eyesI&see&foreverI&don't&know&whyBut&every&time&we&touch&I&feel&aliveThere's&nothing&like&itPeople&say&that&love&can't&be&that&strongYou&might&just&believe&itWe&can&show&you,&we&can&prove&them&wrongChorusListen&to&my&heart&beat&for&youTelling&you&that&I&adore&youIf&you&wanna&know&how&much&I&feel&insideListen&to&my&heart&come&closerLet&me&wrap&my&arms&around&youThere's&nothing&I&can&doI'm&so&in&love&with&youJust&listen&to&my&heartAll&my&loveYou&really&need&to&know&that&you're&mineI'm&spending&the&lifetimeMy&whole&lifeThere's&nothing&gonna&stop&uscause&we&areA&once&in&a&lifetimePeople&say&that&love&can't&be&that&strongYou&might&just&believe&itWe&can&show&you,&we&can&prove&them&wrongChorusI&can't&tell&you&what&our&future&holdsBut&as&long&as&we're&in&loveWe're&in&life
Listen To My HeartLRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 Listen&To&My&Heart MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收Listen&To&My&Heart铃声
正在播放:Listen&To&My&Heart
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜求一首歌。开头就是说唱副歌部分都是jingle bell jingle bell jingle a-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 求一首歌。开头就是说唱副歌部分都是jingle bell jingle bell jingle a
求一首歌。开头就是说唱副歌部分都是jingle bell jingle bell jingle a
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“求一首歌。开头就是说唱副歌部分都是jin”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求一首歌。开头就是说唱副歌部分都是jin”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:求一首歌。开头就是说唱副歌部分都是jingle bell jingle bell 订讥斥客俪九筹循船末jingle all the way 之后又是说唱。,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:你说的很像是儿童歌曲铃儿响叮当英文版解决方案2:歌词:Jingle bells jingle bellsJingle all the wayOh what fun it is to rideIn a one-horse open sleigh HeyJingle bells jingle bellsJingle all the wayOh what fun it is to rideIn a one-horse open sleigh HeyDashing through the snowIn a one-horse open sleighO'er the fields we goLaughing all the wayBells on bobtail ringMaking spirits brightWhat fun it is to ride and singA sleighing song tonight OhJingle bells,jingle bellsJingle all the wayOh what fun it is to ride,In a one-horse open sleigh HeyJingle bells jingle bellsJingle all the wayOh what fun it is to rideIn a one-horse open sleigh解决方案3:不是,是说唱歌手先说一段然后副歌部分才开始jinglebell……解决方案4:你先听一下是不是?解决方案5:就是副歌部分有那个其他部分没有解决方案6:歌名jingle bells你听听解决方案7:张继聪 Single Bell也听一下解决方案8:谢谢,都不是。这首歌在一个网络电台节目搞基实验报告出现过。一开头就是有人说唱。解决方案9:那我真不知道了,如果你记得那个节目频道,可以打电话去问的解决方案10:没帮到你,不好意思解决方案11:/album/435138/解决方案12:去这个网站解决方案13:多谢多谢这么早回答我的问题解决方案14:搞基实验报告所有歌曲都在里面,自己去听解决方案15:不用谢,采纳就好!⚇解决方案16:🐾解决方案17:帅哥,满意我的回答请采纳!解决方案18:太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!解决方案19:呵呵好找我还问吗?一开头就是说唱的通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:求一首歌。开头就是说唱副歌部分都是jingle bell jingle bell jingle al...答:你说的很像是儿童歌曲铃儿响叮当英文版===========================================问:我是在御龙在天一统江山里面听到的,是那个指挥官China丶夏流放的。答:你去看看是不是pitbull和詹妮弗一起唱的dance floor===========================================问:开头说唱的是什么什么开始变的冰冷 后面就是唱很有节奏的啦啦。节奏大概...答:失色天空(Ein kleines lied)由来自德国的女孩组合 Candee! 所演唱.有的也写网络歌手===========================================问:副歌好像是英文,可是说唱部分又不像。很有节奏,答:Sean Kingston - me love 试听: /programs/view/yybNizqn9O0/===========================================问:/v_show/id_XMjY1NTU4NDQ4.html 这是地址~~求大神啊答:never say goodbye 演唱:Y-Star yeah... what's going no 2006 Y to the star take up mic yeah... everybody listen to ourmusic style keep it up keep it up Two step with me come on Let's one do it do it do it like this one two baby ...===========================================问:后面好像是every body 抗pu dance答:是女声唱的还是男生唱的?是Sasha Lopez的Everybody么?女唱的 里面有男的说唱===========================================问:后面好像是every body 抗pu dance答:Lady gaga 的===========================================问:开头跟结尾都是welcome to 什么的 快最后的时候还有男的说Ladies and ge...答:Dj Antoine vs Timati feat. Kalenna - Welcome to St. Tropez /v_show/id_XMjQ1MzczNDU2.html===========================================问:开头跟结尾都是welcome to 什么的 快最后的时候还有男的说Ladies and ge...答:Lovd way the lie,爱的谎言,你听一下是不是。===========================================这个是王力宏的(can you feel my world),你说的副歌是女生唱的,也许是另人翻唱的吧,原创是这个。(Can you feel the beat)根据你说的还有这一首了。 希望能帮到你,=========================================== Gym class heroes Feat.Neon Hitch - Ass back home听的很准。=========================================== Lady gaga 的=========================================== 无休止的争吵===========================================确定是 love the way you lie 不对 应该是NIK&JAY的En Dag Tilbage===========================================这样的歌有好多&& 例如 徐良就有好多这样的歌=========================================== kesha-tik tok=========================================== 生命要继续=========================================== D.H.T.的 Listen To Your Heart=========================================== 暧昧关系===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助一首英文歌,女的唱的,中间有句歌词是I LOVE YOU ,
LOVE YOU是升调!_百度知道
一首英文歌,女的唱的,中间有句歌词是I LOVE YOU ,
LOVE YOU是升调!
中间 高潮部分有一句是I LOVE YOU
LOVE YOU是升调
LOVE YOU 是升调!!
提问者采纳
歌曲:i love you 歌手:faith evans my heart belongs to you so what could i do to make you feel i'm down with you see me hangin around but you don't know how you make me feel for you, and each and every day, i try to make some sense of this what you mean to me, i know it could be serious each and every nite, i dream about just holding you loving you like this, what is a girl supposed to do i love you (i love you) i want you (i want you) you're the one that i live for and i can't take it any more i love you i need you what can i do to make you see you're the only one for me first time i saw your face my heart just erased all the guys i knew before you walked into my life i was the type to never want for nothing each and every day, i try to make some sense of this what you mean to me, i know it could be serious each and every nite, i dream about just holding you loving you like this, what is a girl supposed to do i love you i want you you're the one that i live for and i can't take it any more i love you i need you what can i do to make you see you're the only one for me i love you, i want you, i need you in my life can't you see what you mean to me baby come hold me tight i miss you, wanna kiss you everytime i see your face baby i'll be waiting for you each and everyday i love you i want you you're the one that i live for and i can't take it any more i love you i need you what can i do to make you see you're the only one for me you're the only one for me and i know it's meant to be what can i do to make you see my love will carry on so listen to my heart and know you'll find out where my love will go the future lies between us boy oh babe i love you so i love you i want you you're the one that i live for and i can't take it any more i love you i need you what can i do to make you see you're the only one for me i love you i want you you're the one that i live for and i can't take it any more i love you i need you what can i do to make you see you're the only one for me还有一首:歌名:&rowland-dilemma& 男声:kelly 女声:nelly 歌词: uh-uh check'it check'it uh-uh-uh I, love you and I, need you Nelly I, love you, I do Need you No matter what I do, All I think about is you (uh-huh) Even when I'm with my boo, Boy, ya know I'm crazy over you No matter what I do, All I think about is you, even when I'm with my boo, Ya know I'm crazy over you Uh-uh-uh-uh I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me And(uh) she got the hots for me, the finest thing i've ever seen But oh, no, no, she gotta man and a son though But that's o.k. cause I, wait for my cue and just listen, play my position like a short stop, pick up her and mommy hittin And in no time, i'm gonna make this friend mine And that's for sure Cause I, I never been the type to break-up a happy home But(uh) somethin' bout baby gurl, I just can't live alone So tell me ma what's it gonna be she said---- You don't know what you mean to me No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Boy ya know I'm crazy over you No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Ya know I'm crazy over you I see a lot and you lookin' I never say a word, I know how niggas thought, trippin, out here about they girls And there's no way-ay Nelly go fight over no dame-ame, (I ain't fightin ova no dame) as you can see But(uh) I like your steeze, your style, your whole demeanor, The way you come through and holla and swoop me in his two-seater Now that's gangsta and I got special ways to thank ya Don't you forget it But(uh) it ain't that easy for you to back up and leave him But(uh) you and dirty got ties for different reasons I respect that And right before I turned to leave She said -she said-she said- You don't know what you mean to me No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Boy ya know I'm crazy over you No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Ya know I'm crazy over you Sing it for me Kelly (Kelly) And I love you, And I need you, Nelly I love you, I do, and it's more than you'll ever know, Boy it's for sure, you can always count on my love, Forever more (yeah) East coast, i know ya shakin right Down south, I know ya your bouncin right(eh eh) West Coast, I know ya walkin right coz (You dont know what you mean to me) Mid west, i see ya swingin right No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Boy ya know I'm crazy over you No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Ya know I'm crazy over you (yeah, yeah) East coast, I know ya shakin' right Down south, I know ya bouncin' right West coast, I know ya walkin' right (You don't know what you mean to me) Mid west, I know ya swingin right East coast, ya still shakin right Down south, I see your bouncin right (dirty, dirty now) West Coast, I know ya walkin right (coz) (You don't know what you mean to me..) Mid west, your still swingin right No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Boy ya know I'm crazy over you No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Ya know I'm crazy over you East coast, ya still shakin right Down south, I see your bouncin right West Coast, I know ya walkin right (coz) (You don't know what you mean to me..) Mid west, your still swingin right 不知道是这两个那个
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
I will follow him
/song/242685/ 试听
http://224./c255/zh-cn/preview/bb222bc210603bae36c1c469a7c5613a/preview.mp3
i will follow him
follow him wherever he may go
and near him i always will be
for nothing can keep me away
he is my destiny
i will follow him
ever since he touched my heart i knew
there isn't an ocean too deep
a mountain so high it can keep
keep me away
away from his love
i love him, i love him, i love him
and where he goes i'll follow, i'll follow
i will follow him
follow him,wherever he may go
there isn't an ocean too deep
a mountain so high...
我觉得比较可能是王若琳《iloveyou》
是翻唱陶喆的《iloveyou》
是英文版的
/song/245376/
这里可以听
王若琳- i love you
i love you
say we're together baby
you and me
i can only give my life
and show you all i am
in the breath i breathe
i will promise you my heart
and give you all you need
if it takes some time
if you tell me you don't need me anymore
that our love won't last forever
i will ask you for a chance to try again
to make our love a little better
i love you
say we're together, baby
say we're together, woh
i need you
i need you forever baby
you and me
say you hardly ...
歌名就叫I love you
王若琳的i love you
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,副歌部分i love you …………i miss you……_百度知道
求一首英文歌,副歌部分i love you …………i miss you……
比较抒情的,不是中文!!!是英文歌!!!!!然后副歌部分是先唱了I love you 然后唱了一点后再用类似的曲调唱I miss you.可以的话请提供歌词,O(∩_∩)O谢谢。O(∩_∩)O谢谢。~
是慢歌。很轻柔的那种!
提问者采纳
(Talking)This goes out to someone that wasOnce the most important person in my life 曾经她是我生命中最重要的一个人I didn’t realize it at the time 但当时我却没有意识到I can’t forgive myself for the way I treated you so 当时那样的对你,直到现在我无法原谅我自己I don’t really expect you to either 我从来没有真正想过要你投入另一个人的怀抱 从来没有It’s just... I don’t even know 我只是…我只是…我真的不知道结果会那样…Just listen… 你…你能听我讲吗You’re the one that I like, the one that I need 你是我想要的那个唯一,也是我需要的那个唯一The one that I gotta have just to succeed 是唯一我想要赢得的When I first saw you, I knew it was real 当我第一次看到你的时候,我知道你是我真正的唯一I’m sorry about the pain I made you feel 但我却让你陷入了痛苦的境地,对不起,真的对不起That wasn’ let me show you the way 那不是我!那不是真正的我!但是世事就是这样无奈I looked for the sun, but it’s raining today 就像我想要太阳,天空却偏偏下起了雨一样的无奈。I remember when I first looked into your eyes 我还记得第一次凝望你眼眸时的情景,It was like God was there, heaven in the skies 我仿佛看到了上帝,仿佛看到了天堂I wore a disguise 'cause I didn’t want to get hurt 我害怕受到伤害,所以我总是披着伪装来保护自己But I didn’t know I made everything worse 但我却不知道,这样的我让每一事变得更加糟糕You told me we were crazy in love 你告诉我我们疯狂地相爱着But you didn’t care when push came to shove 但是在紧要关头你却总是那样不在乎If you loved me as much as you said you did 如果你像你所说的那样爱我Then you wouldn’t have hurt me like I ain’t shit 那你一定不会像对待一个傻瓜那样地伤害我Now you pushed me away like you never even knew me可如今你却一把将我推开,好像你从来就没有认识过我I loved you with my heart, really and trul我爱你,真真正正、完完全全、全身心的爱你、I guess you forgot about the times that we shared 我想你是忘记了我们曾经一起渡过的美好时光When I would run my fingers through your hairLate nights, just holding you in my arms那些午夜
我轻轻地将你挽入臂弯,用手指柔柔地触摸着你的头发I don’t know how I could do you so wrong 那时我绝不知道,我将怎样错误地对待你I really wanna show you I really need to hold you 我真的想抱着你I really wanna know you like no one could else know you 我真的想知道你比其他所有人都要理解我you are number one, always in my heart 你永远都在我心里占据着重要的地位And now I can’t believe that our love is torn apart 我永远也不相信我们的爱就这样被割裂了。I need you and 我需要你I miss you and 我思念你I want you and 我需要你I love you ‘cause 我爱着你I wanna hold you, 我想抱着你I wanna kiss you 我想吻着你You were my everything 你就是我的所有And I really miss you 我真的很想你,I need you and 我需要你I miss you and 我思念你I want you and 我需要你I love you ‘cause 我爱着你I wanna hold you, 我要拥抱你I wanna kiss you 我要轻吻你You were my everything 你曾经是我的一切And I really miss you 我现在真的好想你I knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man我知道你将要和一个新的男人重复发生在你我之间的爱情游戏And then sit and laugh as you’re holding his hand我知道你会坐在他的身边,笑着牵住他的双手The thought of that just shatters my heart每当想到这些,我的心就像被撕裂了一样It breaks in my soul and it tears me apart这种想法甚至撕开了我的灵魂,将我整个分成了两半At times we was off I was scared to show you当我们外出的时候,我真的很害怕让你看到Now I wanna hold you until I can’t hold you现在的我非常非常的想抱住你直到我无法再能抱着你Without you, everything seems strange没有你,所有的一切看起来都仿佛陌生了起来Your name is forever planted in my brain你的名字永远地铭刻在了我的大脑里Damn it, I’m insane, 愚蠢!我真的很愚蠢。Take away the pain 拿走痛苦Take away the hurt 拿走伤害Baby, we can make it work 亲爱的!我们一定能够重新开始What about when you looked into my eyes 当你望着我的双眼,你看到了什么,告诉我好吗Told me you loved me 告诉我你还爱着我As you would hugged me 告诉我你也想拥抱我I guess everything you said was a lie 也许你说的一切都只是谎言 一个弥天大谎I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes 想到这,我的眼里就会含满泪水Now I’m not even a thought in your mind 在你的内心里现在的我已不再重要I can see clearly, my love is not blind 我看得很清楚 但是我的爱却如此盲目I need you and 我需要你I miss you and 我想你I want you and 我想要你I love you ‘cause 我爱着你I wanna hold you, 我想抱着你I wanna kiss you 我想吻着你You were my everything 你曾经是我的一切And I really miss you 我现在是如此想念你I need you and 我需要你I miss you and 我想你I want you and 我要你I love you ‘cause 我爱着你I wanna hold you, 我想要拥抱你I wanna kiss you 我想要吻着你You were my everything 你曾经是我的一切And I really miss you 我如今是如此想你(Talking) I just wish everything could have turned out differently你的爱已不再像从前一般盲目
我只希望一切能够会变得不一样I had a special feeling about you 对你我有一种特别的感觉I thought maybe you did too 也许你对我也会这样吧You would understand, but… 也许你会理解我的这种感觉吧,然而No matter what, you’ll always be in my heart 不管怎样, 你永远都会留在我的心里You’ll always be my baby 你永远都会是我的宝贝Our first day, it seemed so magical 还记得我们相遇的那一天,那真是梦幻般的一天I remember all the time that I had with you我还清楚地记得和你在一起渡过的分分秒秒Remember when you first came to my house? 我还清楚地记得你第一次来我家里时的情景You looked like an angel wearing that blouse 你穿着那件宽松的衬衣,看起来就像一个天使一样美丽We hit it off, I knew it was real 我们适合相爱,我知道我们真的适合相爱But now I can’t take all the pain that I feel 但是现在我却不能摆脱内心的痛苦Reach in your heart, I know I’m still there 因为我知道你的内心里依然有我的位置,I don’t wanna hear that you no longer care 因为我真的不想听你说, 你不再在乎我Remember the times? Remember when we kissed? 还记得那些时刻吗?记得那些我们双唇相接的时刻吗?I didn’t think you would ever do me like this 我真的不相信你竟会那样对我!I didn’t think you’d wanna see me depressed 我真的不相信你会忍心看我难过!I thought you’d be there for me, this I confess 我只相信你会在那里为我停留,我相信。You said you were my best friend, was that a lie? 你曾说过你是我最好的朋友! 那是个谎言吗?Now I’m nothing to you, you’re with another guy现在你和我行同陌路,现在你已经和另一个人相守相依I tried, I tried, I tried, and I’m trying我曾经试着忘记你,曾经尝试,我正在尝试Now on the inside it feels like I’m dying 然而, 现在我却也正在慢慢地死去I need you and 我需要你I miss you and 我想着你I want you and 我想要你I love you ‘cause 我爱着你I wanna hold you, 我想要拥抱你I wanna kiss you 我想要亲吻你You were my everything 你曾经是我的一切And I really miss you 我现在如此想念你I need you and 我需要你I miss you and 我想念你I want you and 我想要你I love you ‘cause 我爱着你I wanna hold you, 我想要拥抱你I wanna kiss you 我想要亲吻你You were my everything 你曾经是我的一切And I really miss you 我是真的想念你(Talking) And I do miss you 我真的想你,I just thought we were meant to be 我只是认为我们是注定的I guess now, we’ll never know 我想我们现在已经永远不会知道了The only thing I want is for you to be happy我想的唯一希望的事情就是你能过得开心Whether it be with me, or without me 无论是与我一起或者分离I just want you to be happy 我只是希望你快快乐乐的
提问者评价
虽然不是这首,但我也很喜欢你选的这首歌。谢谢你的认真回答,我要的歌有人找到,是王若琳的i love you。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I.. love you, and I.. need you Nelly
女; 我爱你 我需要你 尼力 我爱你 我真的好需要你
I.. love you, I do.. need you -but
我爱你 我真的好需要你可是
No matter what I do, all I think about is you
不管在做什么,脑袋里想的全是你
Even when I'm with my boo,