Matt cab唱的Iwasted love mattyou 歌词中英文是?

求Matt Cab-Coldest Winter 歌词中文翻译,谢谢_百度知道
求Matt Cab-Coldest Winter 歌词中文翻译,谢谢
提问者采纳
m standing here broken而我依然站在这里心碎不已even when i'm soaking wet cause baby you left我浑身湿透因为你离开了and now there've packed your bags你收拾了行李and suddenly walked of my life走出了我的生活good girl where'm without your love)】重复the days keep passing by日子依然继续but it feels like times frozen时间却好像已经冻结cause girl you moved on因为你离开了but i'm without your love)feels like the coldest winter (cause i&#39?in such in a rush这么急迫why couldn'm without your love)feels like the coldest winter (cause i&#39.而我始终无法相信【since you been go goneim hurting now i need to move onbut i don't know how却不知道如何能做到i wish the wind would我希望风能take me away带我走back to your love回到你的爱t know howi wish the wind wouldtake me awayback to your lovem without your love)feels like the coldest winter (cause i&#39guess its that time of year每年的这个时候when the clouds go away云朵散尽and all my blue skies所有蓝天are fading today在今天褪色now the rains pouring down大雨倾盆落下and i'm without your love)feels like the coldest winter (cause i'm without your love)感觉像是最冷的冬天(因为没有你的爱陪伴着我)【feels like the coldest winter (cause i&#39,你要去哪;m without your love)feels like the coldest winter (cause i'm without your love)feels like the coldest winter (cause i'm without your love)feels like the coldest winter (cause i&#39.为什么你不留下来just for awhile就留一会儿【feels like the coldest winter (cause i'm awake即使当我清醒it seems like i&#39.feels like the coldest winter (cause i&#39.;m dreaming依然像是做梦cause you dissapeared因为你消失不见and i sd you go好女孩;m without your love)】重复now kiss goodbye吻别吧you'm hurting now我心痛难忍i need to move on我该向前看but i don&#39....回到昨天feels like the coldest winter (cause i's only regret如今只剩下悔恨since you been go gone自从你离开i&#39
提问者评价
非常非常感谢你
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌手Matt Cab的the one的英汉歌词_百度知道
求歌手Matt Cab的the one的英汉歌词
必须有中文!!!
t hideshe got me going out of my mindsee you&#39she could be the one (yea)she could be the one (yea)she could be the one (yea)she could be the one the onesee u let it go, my heart stops to beatcouldn't doi would move a mountainjust to get to ui's love at first sightand she was sent from aboveand i can't fight this feelinghookchorusi would cross an oceannothing i won't sleep at nightcuz i need her love her lovechorus:she could be the one the one the oneshe could be the one the one the oneshe could be the one the one the oneshe could be the one (one one one one one one)the one (one one one one one one)i know she looks at mei get the feeling insidei can're one in a millionthere't seem to rest a minuteshe got me mesmerized and i can're not the type to believe in destinybut girl u know you's something about the way u look at meand i just can&#39:i think it'm looking back totry to find the one for meand i'm not gonna stop till i find my loveshe&#39, it knocks me off my feetdidn't think that this could happen happencuzt be another reason reasonm one of the type of fool i&#39
其他类似问题
matt的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: >>>
英文摇滚乐:Matt Cab - Love Story
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
节奏布鲁斯:Matt
- Love Story
Matt Cab作为一个极具R&B个性的歌手,他唱出的歌却总是委婉悠长,他的声音清澈细腻,颇有女声味道。从他的 《Coldest Winter》《The One 》《Earthquake》《Crush》《Magic》《If It's Not Me》《It's Alright》《All My Love》等歌曲中可以看出他的唱功很不错,听了一遍以后还想在听第二遍。
Love Story
演唱:Matt Cab
If I wrote a story
Would you read it with me?
Fill the pages up with memories still to come
Let's write a love story
When I got you next to me
Feels like I'm living the dream
I never wanna wake up ohhh
I'm right where I wanna be
You're all I ever need
Sometimes the world is moving so fast
And I just want it to stop
Every time I fall down
You bring me back to the top
I'll be lost without a , without you
When I close my eyes
All I see is you
If I wrote a story
We don't need an ending
Just the beginning
Let the world take us where we need to be
Lets write a loves story
We don't need to make believe
I've got you and you got me
this love is so real
If you take a chance with me
Well write our history
You're everything ill ever need
Sometimes the world is moving so fast
And I just want it to stop
Every time I fall down
You bring me back to the top
I'll be lost without a clue, without you
When I close my eyes
All I see is you
If I wrote a story
We don't need an ending
Just the beginning
Lets write a loves story
If I could write a thousand
of my life
I would make sure I met you every time
Under the blue sky, on the rooftop
When I heard you call my name
There is nothing I would change by that day
If I wrote a story
We don't need an ending
Just the beginning
Lets write a loves story
Let&s write a love story.
点击收听单词发音&&
n.计程车,出租车,出租单马车;vi.乘出租马车
参考例句:
The cab drove over his legs.马车从他腿上碾过。
Shall we walk or take a cab?我们步行还是坐出租车?
adv.完美地,无可非议地,彻底地
参考例句:
The witnesses were each perfectly certain of what they said.证人们个个对自己所说的话十分肯定。
Everything that we're doing is all perfectly above board.我们做的每件事情都是光明正大的。
n.线索;提示;词语
参考例句:
She will clue you in about this.她将为你提供这方面情况。
No clue to his whereabouts has been found.至今没有找到有关他行踪的线索。
n.怀疑,疑惑;v.怀疑,不信
参考例句:
I never doubt his ability.我从不怀疑他的能力。
There was little doubt in my mind.我心里几乎没有疑问。
n.译本( version的名词复数 );版本;(个人对事件的)描述;(原物的)变体
参考例句:
There are two versions of the game, a long one and a short one. 这游戏有两个版本,一长一短。
When both versions of the story were collated,major discrepancies were found. 在将这个故事的两个版本对照后,找出了主要的不符之处。 来自《简明英汉词典》
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------热门排行榜
一键收藏,永不丢失
matt cab百度影音__Matt Cab 翻唱的Bad Boy的歌词
Matt Cab的《Paparazzi》 歌词歌曲名:Paparazzi 歌手:Matt Cab 专辑:The One Matt Cab - Paparazzi I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you unti急求coldest winter -matt cab这首歌曲中文 翻译。I am breathless 我无法呼吸 Need I say 还需要我说吗 How could you find me here 你怎么找得到我在这里 You, of all have cross求Matt Cab-Coldest Winter 歌词中文翻译,谢谢谢谢guess its that time of year 每年的这个时候 when the clouds go away 云朵散尽 and all my blue skies 所有蓝天 are fadiMatt cab—It's Alright 的歌词谁有啊?Matt cab—It's Alright 的歌词谁有啊?Matt cab—It's Alright 的歌词It's Alright민&#4422谁有matt cab的earthquake的英文歌词?谁有matt cab的earthquake的英文歌词?Earthquake by Matt Cab [Verse 1] She got me goin’ crazy Thinkin’ about the things we used to be All Sing You to Sleep -Matt Cab 有歌词的翻译吗?歌词: Sing You to Sleep -Matt Cab 唱你睡眠马特出租车 Baby take off your coat 宝贝脱掉你的外套 Tell me all about your daMatt Cab的《Love Story》 歌词歌曲名:Love Story 歌手:Matt Cab 专辑:love stories (bonus track version) Matt Cab - Love Story If I wrote a Matt Cab
Earthquake歌曲的中文翻译谁有Earthquake 的完整中文翻译,最好有中英文对照的!甚急!谢谢各位了!  地震   马特驾驶室的   第一节]   她使我着迷   不想用心灵连接探知的事我们曾经有过的   她的意思是所有的东西给我   她说她从未离开吗   不知道这是怎么回事   但它似乎像昨天才发生Matt Cab 《promise》歌词。如题I will always be by your side You don't have to worry 'cause I Promise I will be there to love you TMatt Cab - I Love You谁有MP3版的谢谢
Matt Cab『ONGAKU』Part2 - BAD BOY/BELIEVE/Listen to the Rain/Story
A会議室 第54回 Matt Cab/マット?キャブ、きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅの太鼓の達人
【转载】Matt Cab(cover) - Listen to the Rain
MAGAPP独占企画 NE-YO - CLOSER (MATT CAB COVER)
Bed Rock - Matt Cab
【Candy】Touch The Sky_Matt Cab
Matt Cab - Love, Need and Want You (Official Music Video)
Matt Cab - Love, Need and Want You (Official Music Video)
BIGBANG - BLUE (Matt Cab cover)
回归第35首 Touch The Sky_Matt Cab!We gonna fly fly fly n touch the sky sky sky so all the haters here can say goodbye bye bye!
Matt Cab - この世界に生まれたわけ (Acoustic)
Matt Cab - The One
Matt Cab『ONGAKU』Part1 - AM11:00/この世界に生まれたわけ/家族になろうよ/証
Matt Cab - The One
英国R&B歌手Matt Cab翻唱CB feat.Kevin McCall的《Strip》,不一样的感觉!
Matt Cab - Say (Interlude) Official Audio
【g】Matt Cab - Give You More
Fall For Your Type - Matt Cab

我要回帖

更多关于 my love中英文歌词 的文章

随机推荐