sunshine coming to the by my right 一首英文歌sunshine

找英文歌歌词:living in the city等歌。(索尼克R OST)_百度知道
找英文歌歌词:living in the city等歌。(索尼克R OST)
。最好是最有歌的歌词,要是没有是索尼克R这款游戏的OST!。,就这3首谢谢大家了。living in the citydiamond in the skycan you feel the sunshine等歌曲的歌词
水平有限呢~~~或者有英语听力厉害的朋友......。就3首歌.,+我QQ.living in the city的主旋律.。,还有一首是super sonic racing~都蛮短的....后面自己也能听出点,我发您歌.,可不能听懂全部:living in the city~you know you have to survive~~~you got to heat the dream of life~~~when everthing is sweet,您帮我写一下歌词。
提问者采纳
;t you feel that sometimes You js no time So many different things to do But there&#39.? Does it brighten up your day., it makes me feel so high The bad times pass me by 're the one that makes me feel so highJust like the diamonds in the skyI never want to hear you say goodbyeCause you&#39. Don's no time So many people all around So many feelings to be found Living in a city where no one lets you down Living in the city You know you have to survive Living in the city You&#39..;ve got to keep the dream alive Living in the city Where everything is free Living in the city Can&#39? Living in the city You know you have to survive Living in the city You&#39, in the city Living in the city Oh. Reach out for the sunshine Forget about the rain Just think about the good times And they will come back again Can you feel the sunshine. Living in the city Oh..? Don&#39.? Oh. Wve got to keep the dream alive Living in the city Where everything is free Living in the city Can&#39? Ooh-t you see? Does it ll never be apartYou's comin&#39? Living in the city.., in the city Living in the city In the city, oh., in the city You know you have to survive Living in the city You&#39.;re my diamond in the sky 第三首.,哈哈~living in the city. Come back again.? Reach out for the sunshine Forget about the rain Just think about the good times And they will come back again When the sun goes down I feel like I am waiting For another day When the clouds go away Can you feel it.? Does it brighten up your day:diamond in the skyAnother day is like a new beginningAnd so today I know that it&#39,t you feel that sometimes You jve been through Cm here to make it right In the city.? Bs nothing for me to do Can you feel the sunshine.wherever it is I want to goFt you feel that sometimes You just need to run away.;ve got to keep the dream alive Living in the city Where everything is free Living in the city Can're my diamond in the skyWhere dore the one that makes me feel so high
Just like the diamonds inthe skyI never want to hear you say goodbyeCause you&#39. Don&#39., I give up dreamingCause now I know:Living in the city You know you have to survive Living in the city You&#39, oh? So many things that we't you see... Oh.;cause everything&#39.Feel so high? So many faces all around So many places to be found Living in a city where nothing gets you down Oh. Reach out, so alive It makes me want to survive As a new startI know the bad times are disappearingCause now I know that we's so clear And today is gonna be a brighter day Can you feel the sunshine? Living in the city You know you have to survive Living in the city You&#39? Living in the city You know you have to survive Living in the city You&#39.;ve got to keep the dream alive Living in the city Where everything is free Living in the city Can're the one that makes me feel so highJust like the diamonds in the skyI never want to hear you say goodbyeCause you&#39. Brighten up your day. Living in the city You know you have to survive Living in the city You&#39.;t you see,re the one that makes me feel so high
Just like the diamonds inthe skyI never want to hear you say goodbyeCause you&#39. You just need to run away.:Cre my diamond in the skyAnother road that we must travelAnother night for you to show me the wayAnd so today? Oh...;ve got to keep the dream alive Living in the city Where everything is free Living in the city Can't you feel that sometimes We just need to run away? Does it brighten up your day. Can you feel it, I wish you were always near ' bright You can see the city lights 're my diamond in the skyYou've got to keep the dream alive Living in the city Where everything is free Living in the city Can&#39? So many things for us to do But can you feel it.;cause I&#39.. Can you feel it.? Living in the city You know you have to survive Living in the city You't you see? The sun is shinin&#39, I want to goohhh.. Yt you see, I need you everydayYou&#39.;re my diamond in the skyYou&#39? Don&#39.? Does it ve got to keep the dream alive Living in the city Where everything is free Living in the city Can've got to keep the dream alive Living in the city Where everything is free Living in the city Can&#39, in the city Living in the city Living in the city Living in the city 第二首;cause today is gonna be a brighter day Can you feel the sunshine...? Brighten up your day? In the city.. In the city Living in the city Living in the city You know you have to survive Living in the city Oh. Forget about the rain Just think about the good times And they will come back again Whoa-oh-oh-oh, oh? Reach out for the sunshine Forget about the rain Just think about the good times And they will come back again Feel the sunshine, percussion bridge] Can yt knowWherever it is? You j it makes me feel brand new When you't you feel that sometimes We just need to run away:can yre the one that makes me feel so highJust like the diamonds in the skyI never want to hear you say goodbyeCause you&#39. Living in the city In the city, oh? Can you feel the sunshine., oh? So many different things to see There&#39.;re my diamond in the skyYou&#39... Don't you see.? In the sky at night The stars are shinin&#39. Reach out for the sunshine Rre the one that makes me feel so high
Just like the diamonds inthe skyI never want to hear you say goodbyeCause you' on me It makes me feel so free, there&#39!You&#39? It&#39. Can you feel it? C through? Nve got to keep the dream alive Living in the city Where everything is free Living in the city Can&#39.. Living in the city You know you have to survive Living in the city You&#39., in the city Living in the city In the city... You gotta reach out. Oh, too!绝对符合?To somewhere I don&#39? Reach out for the sunshine Forget about the rain Just think about the good times And they will come back again [piano....采纳我啊? Brighten up your day
哇,确实是诶,不过还遗漏一首哦!我问题补充那最后写着呢,叫“super sonic racing”,谢谢呢!您太厉害了~~~我找好久都没找到~~~~~~~~~~~~
我是看到你说三首。。。好吧,歌词来了,可能的话补点分吧,哈哈:Come on, run away You don't have to stay We're nearly out of time But you're doin' fine So stay on track And don't look back Just feel the pace Come on now race Everybody's Super Sonic Racing Try to keep your feet right on the ground When you're Super Sonic Racing There's no time to look around We're just Super Sonic Racing Runnin' to the point of no return Everybody's Super Sonic Racing Come on, let the fires burn Everybody, everybody, everybody... Everybody, everybody, everybody... Everybody, everybody, everybody... Everybody... Everybody! Everybody's Super Sonic Racing Try to keep your feet right on the ground When you're Super Sonic Racing There's no time to look around We're just Super Sonic Racing, Super Sonic Racing Runnin' to the point of no return Everybody's Super Sonic Racing Come on, let the fires burn Let's go! Don't you know We really have to go To a place where You can feel my heart just race Oh... yeah... Let's go! Everybody's Super Sonic Racing Try to keep your feet right on the ground When you're Super Sonic Racing There's no time to look around Let's go! We're just Super Sonic Racing, Super Sonic Racing Runnin' to the point of no return Everybody's Super Sonic Racing Come on, let the fires burn Let's go! Everybody, everybody, everybody... Everybody, everybody, everybody... Let's go! Super Sonic Racing Everybody, everybody, everybody... Oh, yeah... Let's go! Oh... yeah... Oh... yeah, yeah... Super Sonic Racing Let's go! Come on, yeah... Come on, yeah... Come on, come on Let's go! Everybody, everybody, everybody... Yeah, everybody... Let's go! Super Sonic Racing Oh, yeah... Super Sonic Racing Let's go! Oh, yeah... Everybody, everybody... Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Let's go! Everybody, everybody, everybody...
鼓掌!!多谢!!话说您是不是这个专辑的所有歌歌词都找到了啊???能不能都发我啊。。。???我承认我我贪心。。。。。。。。HOHO。給您追加30,整个正好凑100吧!
我还找到两首,不知道是不是全了,反正我一共找到六首,但是现在回答的字数不够发上来了
我滴天~~~~您牛。。。确实一共6首。。。要不我再开个帖,您回答,还有分呢,也不错···这个帖子还是追加您30哦,新帖的20,一共120·····太感谢了。依旧发在这个区哦,百度知道 & 娱乐休闲 & 音乐 & 欧美流行乐 ,您留意下,我现在去发。。
提问者评价
厉害。非常感谢~~找好久都没找到,您居然找全了,追加30分。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
索尼克的相关知识
其他2条回答
Living in the city歌词:
Let's celebrate, let's celebrate, living in the city
Yea yeah, aye aye, yea yeah, yeahhh!
Sitting in cafés, drinking Brazil
Watching old ladies struggle up the hill
The sun is winking at me, giving me the eye
There's no better place to watch the time trickle by
'Cos we're living in the city, there ain't no room for peace
Wow, we're living in the city, there ain't no time for sleep
Hey, we're living in the city, where everything is free
Oh, where I wanna be, hey hey, is living in the city
City eh eeh, city ehhh
Walking 'round the buildings, watching pictures on the wall
People lying homeless, got no love at a...
您好。。。先谢谢您了。LIVING IN THE CITY的歌词完全错了哦。。。估计您和别的歌混淆了。。。
噢~`那sorry啦 大概是我找到了另一首living in the city~抱歉啊~
没事~我再等等看,没有人回答就采纳您吧。
嗯 谢谢。还是蛮抱歉的。
Diamond in the Sky
We are, we are diamonds in the sky
We float around
Stick together, touch no ground
You meet me, meet me in the place that makes you laugh
Whatever time we can collapse
We are on holiday forever
We got, we got miles and miles of world to run around
What we got is old gold and thats alright
She is, she is right here in everything we do
Look she is walking above you
She's on holiday forever
I had a lot, i was living
I had some lies, i live them off
I had a lot, but now i really got it all
Now that, forever diamonds we are blue
You find me, you find me in the place that makes you laugh
Whatever time we can...
Diamond in the Sky 歌词不对哦,不是这首。。。第一句是 another day it's like a new begining~~~~~~~~~~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁feel good sunshine open my eyes look the sky 是什么英文歌_百度知道
feel good sunshine open my eyes look the sky 是什么英文歌
so hard to come byIt’s so hard to make every note bend just rightYou lay down the hours and leave not one tracebut a tune for the dancing is there in its placeSweet is the melody, so hard to come byIt’s so hard to make every note bend just rightYou lay down the hours and leave not one tracebut a tune for the dancing is there in its placeThe dance floor’s for glidingnot jumping over ponieswhere boots and gold bracelets come and meet as they shouldIt’s for celebrating a Friday night romanceforgetting the bad stuff and just feeling goodSweet is the melody, so hard to come byIt’s so hard to make every note bend just rightYou lay down the hours and leave not one tracebut a tune for the dancing is there in its placeAn arm’s just an arm‘til it’s wrapped ‘round a shoulderlooped side by sidethey go stepping out togetherA note’s just a note‘til you wake from your slumberand dare to discover the new melodySweet is the melodySweet is the melody
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
是Joy Williams - Sunny Day 吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首歌词有take me away的英文歌名不是艾薇儿的take me away估计这首歌也不叫take me away,基本上这个名字的歌我都听遍了没有一首是大概是一个女生组合的歌,英文歌,中间含有大量RAP,高潮时候就不断重复take me away
歌名:Pocketful Of Sunshine 歌手:Natasha Bedingfield 娜塔莎 歌词:I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.我已有一口袋的阳光 I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.我得到了属于我的爱 Oh. Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.做你想做的但不要伤害我 Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.棍棒和石头不能动摇我 No. take me away带我离开 take me away带我离开 a secret place去秘密之地 a sweet escape甜蜜逃亡 take me away带我离开 take me away带我离开 to better days为了更好的生活 take me away带我离开 a hiding place去隐蔽之地 I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.我已有一口袋的阳光 I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.我得到了属于我的爱 Oh. Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.做你想做的但不要伤害我 Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.棍棒和石头不能动摇我 No. I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.我已有一口袋的阳光 I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.我得到了属于我的爱 Oh. Wish that you could, but you ain't gonna own me.希望你如愿去不要得到我 Do anything you can to control me.做任何事情只为控制我 Oh, no. take me away带我离开 take me away带我离开 a secret place去秘密之地 a sweet escape甜蜜逃亡 take me away带我离开 take me away带我离开 to better days为了更好的生活 take me away带我离开 a hiding place去隐蔽之地 There's a place that I go, But nobody knows.去一个别人不知道的地方 Where the rivers flow,一个河水流淌之地 And I call it home.我把它叫做家 And there's no more lies.那里没有谎言 In the darkness, there's light.黑暗中也有光明 And nobody cries.没人哭泣 There's only butterflies.只有蝴蝶飞舞 take me away带我离开 take me away带我离开 a secret place去秘密之地 a sweet escape甜蜜逃亡 take me away带我离开 take me away带我离开 to better days为了更好的生活 take me away带我离开 a hiding place去隐蔽之地 take me away带我离开 take me away带我离开 a secret place去秘密之地 a sweet escape甜蜜逃亡 take me away带我离开 take me away带我离开 to better days为了更好的生活 take me away带我离开 a hiding place去隐蔽之地 take me away带我离开 take me away带我离开 a secret place去秘密之地 a sweet escape甜蜜逃亡 take me away带我离开 take me away带我离开 to better days为了更好的生活 take me away带我离开 a hiding place去隐蔽之地 The sun is on my side.阳光照耀在我的路上 Take me for a ride.为我指引方向 I smile up to the sky.我向天空微笑 I know I'll be all right.我知道都会好起来 The sun is on my side.阳光照耀在我的路上 Take me for a ride.为我指引方向 I smile up to the sky.我向天空微笑 I know I'll be all right.我知道都会好起来
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首英文歌名 乡村的从开始是:when the sunshine on the mountain and the night is on the run,it's a new day it's a new day!and i fly to the sun .yes no one can take my freedom away.中间记不住了 只记得开始和结尾是 and i fly up to the sun
Paloma Blanca -- CasaelesWhen the sunshine's on the mountainAnd the night is on the runlt's a new day it's a new wayAnd l fly up to the sun l can feel the moning sunlightl can smell the new bom hazel can hear God's voices callingFor my golden sky like grayOoh La Paloma BlanceOver the mountains l flyNo one can take my freedom awayOnce l had my share of losingOnce they try lockde me on a chainYes they try to break my power,16ELCONDOR PASA (IF I COULD)-PAULSIMON?ART GARFUNKEL Oh l still canfeel the painYes on one can take my freedom awayOoh-Ooh-
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 coming right up 的文章

随机推荐