my birthday is april 5th.
if your white.
i like music.
simple plan.
linken park.
silverstein.
senses fail.
lamb of god.
a lot more.linken park. silverstein. senses fail. lamb of god. a lot more.我来帮他解答 推荐答案
i对 dirtb翻译成中文i like to dirtbike.
and skateboard.
if your white.
i like music.
simple plan.
linken park.
silverstein.
senses fail.
lamb of god.
a lot more.linken park. silverstein. senses fail. lamb of god. a lot more.我来帮他解答 推荐答案
i对 dirtb一个人的自我介绍,就几句话,帮忙翻译成中文i like to dirtbike.
bmx.
and skateboard.
if your white.
act it.
i like music.
rehab.
c.k.y.
simple plan.
linken park.
silverstein.
senses fail.
lamb of god.
a lot more.bmx.and skateboard.my birthday is april 5th.if your white.act it.i like music.rehab.c.k.y.simple pla一个人的自我介绍,就几句话,帮忙翻译成中文i like to dirtbike.
bmx.
and skateboard.
if your white.
act it.
i like music.
rehab.
c.k.y.
simple plan.
linken park.
silverstein.
senses fail.
lamb of god.
a lot more.bmx.and skateboard.my birthday is april 5th.if your white.act it.i like music.rehab.c.k.y.simple pla这种东西是什么?怎么用?!!!~~~我看影片提示时有这个,可是完全看不懂。把它复制到网址栏上也打不开。
请问这个怎么用呢??
就是这个
fs2you://Y2FjaGVmaWxlMzAucmF5ZmlsZS5jb20vemgtY24vZG93bmxvYWQvNjNhM2RhMGVjZDI2NGI3YzMxYmVjNThlMGNlYTYzYmMvJUUzJTgwJTkwJUU4JTg1JTkwJUU1JThDJTk2Ym9ubmllJUUzJTgwJTkxJTVCQnJlbnQlMjBDb3JyaWdhbiU1REV2ZXJ5JTIwUG9vbGJveSUyN3MlMjBEcmVhbS5hdml8MTA4MzY3NjY3Mnw1OSVFNCVCQyVBMCU1QkJyZW50JTIwQ29ycmlnYW4lNURFdmVyeSUyMFBvb2xib3klMjdzJTIwRHJlYW0uYXZp就是这个 fs2you://Y2FjaGVmaWxlMzAucmF5ZmlsZS5jb20vemgtY24vZG93bmxvYWQvN 这个是rayfail的下载地址(又叫飞速网)。要先下载ra这种东西是什么?怎么用?!!!~~~我看影片提示时有这个,可是完全看不懂。把它复制到网址栏上也打不开。
请问这个怎么用呢??
就是这个
fs2you://Y2FjaGVmaWxlMzAucmF5ZmlsZS5jb20vemgtY24vZG93bmxvYWQvNjNhM2RhMGVjZDI2NGI3YzMxYmVjNThlMGNlYTYzYmMvJUUzJTgwJTkwJUU4JTg1JTkwJUU1JThDJTk2Ym9ubmllJUUzJTgwJTkxJTVCQnJlbnQlMjBDb3JyaWdhbiU1REV2ZXJ5JTIwUG9vbGJveSUyN3MlMjBEcmVhbS5hdml8MTA4MzY3NjY3Mnw1OSVFNCVCQyVBMCU1QkJyZW50JTIwQ29ycmlnYW4lNURFdmVyeSUyMFBvb2xib3klMjdzJTIwRHJlYW0uYXZp就是这个 fs2you://Y2FjaGVmaWxlMzAucmF5ZmlsZS5jb20vemgtY24vZG93bmxvYWQvN 这个是rayfail的下载地址(又叫飞速网)。要先下载ra给我推荐点值得一看的耽美文吧!由于最近看了一些小白文.很头痛啊~觉得很无聊
我想看一点写的很真实,就像暗夜流光的《十年》啊~
比较有文学气质的文呐!
我除了要名字,x攻x受 还有简介
要求是有点多啦,不过拜托啦!fs2you://Y2FjaGVmaWxlMTMucmF5ZmlsZS5jb20vemgtY24vZG93bmxvYWQvZTJiM2ZlOW直接可以用rayfail下载嗯 评论 2010-1给我推荐点值得一看的耽美文吧!由于最近看了一些小白文.很头痛啊~觉得很无聊
我想看一点写的很真实,就像暗夜流光的《十年》啊~
比较有文学气质的文呐!
我除了要名字,x攻x受 还有简介
要求是有点多啦,不过拜托啦!fs2you://Y2FjaGVmaWxlMTMucmF5ZmlsZS5jb20vemgtY24vZG93bmxvYWQvZTJiM2ZlOW直接可以用rayfail下载嗯 评论 2010-1Bad Romance MV
高清下载在线等.fs2you://Y2FjaGVmaWxlMTMucmF5ZmlsZS5jb20vemgtY24vZG93bmxvYWQvZTI4Nthis file字样或klik di sini untuk Bad Romance MV
高清下载在线等.fs2you://Y2FjaGVmaWxlMTMucmF5ZmlsZS5jb20vemgtY24vZG93bmxvYWQvZTI4Nthis file字样或klik di sini untuk找首英文歌!男的唱的!第一句第一个单词是one,第2句第一个单词是two依次类推_百度知道
找首英文歌!男的唱的!第一句第一个单词是one,第2句第一个单词是two依次类推
好象是黑人唱的我不确定呀!第一句第一个单词是one,依次类推到五!求歌名,没听完!!我只听了这么点!,第2句第一个单词是two!我只听了五句
提问者采纳
re like a dream come true  s so incredible:BRIAN MCKNIGHT
专辑;ve got the keys to my heart  one, eh  And Ut know just how I feel  Then let me show you now that I'll start back at one  yeah  It're like a dream come true  s plain to see that you&#39, repeat steps one tru three  five, make you fall in love with me  if ever I believe my work is done  Then I're like a dream come true  two, repeat steps one tru three  re the only one for me  four.  You came and breathed new life into this lonely heart of mine  You threw out the life line  Just in the nick of time  one,You&#39, just wanna be with you  ll start back at one  yeah  Say farewell to the darkened night  I see the coming of the sun  I feelm for real  If all things in time, make you fall in love with me  if ever I believe my work is done  Then I&#39, for us to be apart  I never would have made it very far  Cause you know you&#39, make you fall in love with me  if ever I believe my work is done  Then I's plain to see that you's undeniable that we should be together  It'd fall never  The basis is need to know  If you don&#39,You&#39, girl it&#39, repeat steps one tru three  s plain to see that you's all about, just wanna be with you  three, girl it're the only one for me  re the only one for me  four, time will i reveal  yeah  one, how I use to say that I&#39, the way things work themselves out  And all emotional, just wanna be with you  three, girl it&#39,You&#39,  Whose life has just begun, once you know what it&#39:Back at One And More  Back at One  It&#39  Back at One
打印此页  歌手
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
lonelylive://bu.wma://bu.htm下载地址.cn/defender:/teacher/multimedia/gequ/21.htm" target="_blank">http.net:brian Mcknight黑人歌手试听地址.e-l-e:<a href="http.e-l-eback at one 很好听啊~~专集名称.wma://www
One For Da MoneyOverground下载地址:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一首歌,第一句是are you ready 。唱的很慢。然后就是很劲爆的音乐。谁知道?_百度知道
跪求一首歌,第一句是are you ready 。唱的很慢。然后就是很劲爆的音乐。谁知道?
音乐听着特别劲爆。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
m wearyI spend my life wastin&#39; timeLord I&#39:croce jim
歌词;re kindCroce JimThen she&#39:I remember Mre lonelyYou have only to come runnin&#39, wasting mineI went down to MaryShe said lover you touch just a bit too much of my worldYou need someone you can be sure ofI know one thing you don&#39,是不是这个;m readyAbout to spend my last dime, she was so hard to findOr was I blindPeople said be waryShe&#39;re spending your time, my last dimeIf you&#39;t need more ofYou don&#39;t need more of meLord I&#39, wastin&#39:歌曲;ll take your mindBut she said if you&#39; down anytime and see meCome and see me if you canI went down to MaryShe said you&#39:i remember mary
歌手; down to my place and see meJust come runnin&#39; down to my place and see meJust come runnin&#39;ll take your heart if you&#39;re lonely you have onlyTo come runnin&#39你好
海绵宝宝主题曲吧
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁akon 开头有好几个SO是喊的 ,唱的第一句好象是E CAN 的音 还有类是TAKE UP的音.._百度知道
akon 开头有好几个SO是喊的 ,唱的第一句好象是E CAN 的音 还有类是TAKE UP的音..
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌~~~歌词第一句是does it get lonely in the day_百度知道
求一首歌~~~歌词第一句是does it get lonely in the day
是女生唱的歌,是看BBC纪录片《体验野火鸡生活》片尾时听到的歌,很喜欢,可是怎么找也找不到,希望知道的各位能帮帮忙后面还有一句歌词是maybe you are looking down tonight,节奏很舒缓
提问者采纳
a patron of the artsWas it ever hard to justify itTs fateThat brought me here onto your stageAnd you always played it by heartLre looking down tonightThen maybe you can seeBurning like an old spot lightThis legacy left behindAnd maybe you are looking down tonightMaybe you can seeBurning like an old spotlightShining down, I know you understandWhy I write these songsRebecca, if you&#39Jill Barber - Legacy Does it get lonely in the dayAll by yourself in this big old placeDo you ever come out and playScream out loud or walk the stageAnd maybe you are looking down tonightMaybe you can seeBurning like an old spotlightShining down on meOh it must be greatTo have this enormous estateRt know what happens when you&#39;m gonna try to leave behindSome kind of legacySo Rre goneAnd whether I write three chordsOr a symphonyAt least I&#39, do you think it&#39, or to yourselfRebecca, I overheard the planBut I don&#39
谢谢~就是这首歌~请问你知道哪里能下载吗?
可以从这里 ..&下载 ...&呵呵 ..&
提问者评价
其他类似问题
lonely的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 alone lonely的区别 的文章

随机推荐