有首牛仔歌歌名是the gril一首歌开头是喔喔喔喔

有首歌 一开头就是i am a sexygirl_百度知道
有首歌 一开头就是i am a sexygirl
t you seeMy body my pussyMy ass and my mouthAll it't you seeMy body my pussyMy ass and my mouthAll it't you see)My body (my pussy)My ass and (my mouth)All it&#39, so)Tell me why that (can's waiting for your fuckFor your fuckI am the sexy girlI like when you fuck me wellYou are come back for meSo tell me why that can&#39A gun i am the sexy girl 歌词: I am the sexy girl
I am the sexy girl
I am (the sexy girl)I like when you (fuck me well) You are (s (waitng for your) fuckFor your fuckI am the sexy girlI like when you fuck me wellYou are come back for meSo tell me why that can&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
sexygirl的相关知识
其他5条回答
Big Big World
  飞轮海 - Sexy Girl
  作词:陈信延、于耀智 (爆走兄弟)、郭定国 (爆走兄弟)
  作曲:Chris Wiebe、于耀智 (爆走兄弟)、郭定国 (爆走兄弟)
  you got my love, you are my sexy girl
  you got my love, you are my sexy girl
  用你眼神电我 用你香味勾我 我绝对躲不过
  用你诡计惹我 用你手段算我 我就冲昏头
  Sexy Girl 答应我 不要心软 请你继续陷害我
  Sexy Girl 救救我 没有这种痛 我想我不能存活
  挑战我 打败我 求求你不要放过我
  靠近我 拥抱我 让世界形成了漩涡
  你的双手有空 我的怀抱有空 不要浪费这空洞
  我们都没有错 耍点心机不算罪过 不错
  Sexy Girl 答应我 不要心软 请你继续陷害我
  Sexy Girl 救救我 没有这种痛 我想我不能存活
A gun i am the sexy girl
听听是这个不。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌曲歌词开头是这样的oh no oh no,but she need me alive,girl you call me on the phone求歌名!
和肉体和僥e
Unknown - Put Me OnOh no,oh no Oh no,oh no Cause you need me in your life Girl,you call me on the phone When you're all alone Telling me that he's not right I've always been afraid And I try to listen What you're thinking I try to give advice but my words don't work I can see it in your eyes You're a lady and it hurts,oh [hook] Hey there,little lady Imma go crazy if I can't have your love [chorus] I can be your shelter I can be your friend I should be the guy you call Cause he ain't good for you Look what he put you through Baby,put me on (2x) I can't do much about you And I don't wanna see you cry Cause the chemistry between us is beautiful Let me dry your eyes So what you wanna do We can take trips and Fall into me like quicksand [hook] [chorus] How long till you figure out That he won't change his ways He just wants to play You need to be happy with me Cause my love is all you need Can you hear me?Can you hear me?All my ladies Can you hear me?I can be yours,baby,oh [chorus] Shelter Friend Guy you call Good for you Put you through Put me on (2x)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
应该是“Share With U Guys”我也找了很久,望采纳..
扫描下载二维码有一首很快的英文歌女生唱的歌词有Baby girl 叫什么名开头是很快的打鼓节奏很快 后来是用架子鼓伴奏歌词里 也有baby boy 然后 才唱 的baby girl
sinking951
哈哈,不是Baby girl,是Barbie Girl,水叮当(Aqua)那首“Barbie Girl”,非常经典的一首歌呀,曾经我每K必唱这一首.另外,她还有一首类似欢快可爱的歌叫“My oh my”,也很好听的!请你看看Barbie Girl的歌词喽:- Hi Barbie!- Hi Ken!- You wanna go for a ride?- Sure,Ken!- Jump in!I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world Life in plastic,it's fantastic You can brush my hair,undress me everywhere Imagination,life is your creation Come on,Barbie,let's go party I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world Life in plastic,it's fantastic You can brush my hair,undress me everywhere Imagination,life is your creation I'm a blonde single girl in the fantasy world Dress me up,take your time,I'm your dollie You're my doll,rock and roll,feel the glamour and pain Kiss me here,touch me there,hanky-panky You can touch,you can play You can say I'm always yours,oooh whoa I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world Life in plastic,it's fantastic You can brush my hair,undress me everywhere Imagination,life is your creation Come on,Barbie,let's go party,ha ha ha,yeah Come on,Barbie,let's go party,oooh,oooh Come on,Barbie,let's go party,ha ha ha,yeah Come on,Barbie,let's go party,oooh,oooh Make me walk,make me talk,do whatever you please I can act like a star,I can beg on my knees Come jump in,be my friend,let us do it again Hit the town,fool around,let's go party You can touch,you can play You can say I'm always yours You can touch,you can play You can say I'm always yours Come on,Barbie,let's go party,ha ha ha,yeah Come on,Barbie,let's go party,oooh,oooh Come on,Barbie,let's go party,ha ha ha,yeah Come on,Barbie,let's go party,oooh,oooh I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world Life in plastic,it's fantastic You can brush my hair,undress me everywhere Imagination,life is your creation I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world Life in plastic,it's fantastic You can brush my hair,undress me everywhere Imagination,life is your creation Come on,Barbie,let's go party,ha ha ha,yeah Come on,Barbie,let's go party,oooh,oooh Come on,Barbie,let's go party,ha ha ha,yeah Come on,Barbie,let's go party,oooh,oooh - Oh,I'm having so much fun!- Well,Barbie,we're just getting started!- Oh,I love you Ken!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有首英文歌开头是oh my pretty pretty girl的叫什么名字?_百度知道
有首英文歌开头是oh my pretty pretty girl的叫什么名字?
。 M2m - Pretty Boyoh my pretty pretty girl - 没有。Oh my pretty pretty boy 就有
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
pretty girl
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询