一个外国女歌手唱的,高潮是happy什么什么lovelivesunshinee跪求

求一首英文歌,国外女歌手唱的,好像几年前很火,声音带点沙哑的那种,高潮是some。。but i dont 。_百度知道
求一首英文歌,国外女歌手唱的,好像几年前很火,声音带点沙哑的那种,高潮是some。。but i dont 。
的得的得~~,短发女歌手的。很有感觉的一首歌。
(不会英文速度大概就是这样),的得的得~~,不知道有没有看懂欸。。的,some(英文忘记了)。but i dont (停)我都把歌词的节奏调子写出来了
Michael Learns To Rock - Fairy TaleIn that misty morning when I saw your smiling faceYou only look at me and I was yoursBut when I turn around you were nowhere to be seenYou have walked away and closed the doorWhen will I see you againWhen will the sky stop to rainWhen will the stars start to shineWhen will I know that you are mineDid I ever meet you in the sunshineAnd when we were both a thousand years awayDid I ever hold you in the moonlightDid we make every minute last another dayOn a cold December night I gave my heart to youAnd by the summer you were goneNow as the days grow older and the stars will start to dimAll I have are memories and this songWhen will I see you againWhen will the sky stop to rainWhen will the stars start to shineWhen will I know that you are mineDid I ever meet you in the sunshineAnd when we were both a thousand years awayDid I ever hold you in the moonlightDid we make every minute last another dayWhen will I see you againWhen will the sky stop to rainWhen will the stars start to shineWhen will I know that you are mineIn that misty morning I saw your smiling face
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
《I Will Always Love You》是美国女歌手惠特妮·休斯顿演唱的一首歌曲.
叫 as song as my love 好像
那女歌手声音沙哑 特别好听 整首歌 我觉得就像只有歌词一样。快结尾有个高潮 特别好听。现在都没有资源了
你现在知道是啥歌了么?我也在找这首歌,,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首很happy的英文歌女生唱的,高潮部分有whatever,sunshine_百度知道
一首很happy的英文歌女生唱的,高潮部分有whatever,sunshine
reCompletely bewitchedCaught under my spellAh a-whooCompletely bewitchedYour bodyWill tell youWhat to doIt's no surpriseI planned itOut this wayAnd now I knowAh a-whooYou's sorcery the wayI draw you to meSo don&#39Force of Nature - Lenka You moveA little closerYou feelThe force of natureWe touchAnd something chargesThe airYou look into my eyesAnd youCan'reCompletely bewitchedCaught under my spellAh a-whooCompletely bewitchedYour bodyWill tell youWhat to doNow close your eyesAnd surrenderTo the momentReach out your handAnd touch meI am your gravityAh a-whooYou't tryTo struggleYou are capturedIn my webJust likeA voodoo dollI make you move't look awayIt'reCompletely bewitchedCaught under my spellAh a-whooCompletely bewitchedYour bodyWill tell youWhat to doAh a-whooYou'Cause I knowWhat I likeAnd I like youAh a-whooYou&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
Why Would I Ever- Paula DeAnda
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
CD ()&br /&&br /&ディスク枚数: 1&br /&&br /&フォーマット: Single, Maxi&br /&&br /&レーベル: ランティス&br /&&br /&収..
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!一首英文歌,开头应该是another sunshine什么什么的,连续两句开头是another,很欢快的一个女的唱的_百度知道
一首英文歌,开头应该是another sunshine什么什么的,连续两句开头是another,很欢快的一个女的唱的
我在淘宝一家店铺里听到的,他家的背景音乐。「STYLISH DOLLS」-欧美Vintage stylish原单复古周边配饰包包
提问者采纳
不知道是不是这首歌
曲婉婷Jar of Love
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
You are my sunshine