我想找一首电音 我也是偶然听见的 歌词 好像是 哦 哦哦 哦哦 哦哦哦哦英文歌 然后接着是电音

一首女声电音开头是 哦 you 什么什么的_问答百科_我爱台球网
我爱台球网-www.52tq.net
一首女声电音开头是 哦 you 什么什么的
一首女声电音开头是 哦 you 什么什么的 匿名网友 音乐 &|&提问者:网友&|&提问时间:
最完美的答案:结尾以 you say you want me ,you say you leave me, you say you love me ,i got leave mefannysky采纳率:55% 11级 这首歌叫Let Me Think About It 是(Fedde Le Grand Remix )&(Ida Corr) ?by House - Various Artists是一首欧美老歌了。Let me think about It - Fedde LeGrand ?这是这首歌的歌词: Let me think about it...(2X) ?You’re saying baby I'll take you for a ride Let's get together Work it all night ?I'll be your lover You sexy look fine I'll make you feel like Heaven is near ?Let me think about it...(2X) ?Come on girl believe me I’ll make you see That I am the true way To ecstasy Touch me, feel me Then you will find We are meant to be… And I ain’t lying Let me think about it Let me think about it ?Can I hang with you baby? Take your time We ain’t gonna rush now Let me think (think about it) ?What you mean What you given more Can I get some more of that? Of course, so what’s up? You don't have to think no more Baby I’ve got the cure... ?You say you want me You say you need me You say you love me How can you leave me? ?Let me think about it… 其他参考答案: 一首女声电音 第一句是 I am here for you 叫什么名有一首相当好听的英文电音慢摇 女声主唱 中间男生说唱 开头好...求一首歌, 女声唱的开头是什么if you lonely.高潮部分也是什么什...有一首外国女声歌曲开头是you say you love me 的叫什么名字一首电音,男声:are you ready 接下来是欢呼声,one two three fou...一首英文歌,开头是女声清唱:哦~喔哦哦哦哦哦开头的!
一首英文歌,开头是女声清唱:哦~喔哦哦哦哦哦开头的!
一首英文歌,开头是女声清唱:哦~喔哦哦哦哦哦开头的!比较有节奏感!找了它很久了,希望大家帮帮忙,对我很重要!
不区分大小写匿名
是女的唱的,清唱~无伴奏的! 看清楚我写的几个&哦&,我是数清楚了的!
你说不清歌词.怎么告诉你吖
我真的不知道歌词! 所以难度比较大! 目前大家告诉我的答案我都试听过了,都不是!
叫babysister
艾薇儿翻Ke$ha的&Tik Tok&
是不是 oh! micky green
Ouuuuuuuh ouh ouuuuuuuh ouh Ouuuuuuuh ouh ouuuuuuuh ouh
I don't think you realise Don't think that you recognize Just how much you mean to me And that you make me so happy I wish that you were happy too Because it means so much to me And oh ! I know that we've got better days And oh ! I'm sure that we will conquer the world
I regret what I don't have said I screwed up things inside your head But all I want is for you to know is that When you grow old you won't remember it at all And oh ! I know that we've got better days And oh ! I'm sure that we will conquer the world And oh ! I know I love you more than anything And oh ! I'm sure that I will make you happy And we'll be together... I know, it shows in your eyes Your green eyes, your brown eyes It doesn't really matter And oh ! I know I love you more than anything And oh ! I'm sure that I will make you happy And we'll be together, I know it shows in your eyes Your green eyes, your brown eyes It doesn't really matter anymore Oh ! Oh ! Oh ! Oh ! ...
试听过了,不是! 这首歌是我偶然听到一个香港人的手机铃声!他用的苹果4
不是,开头比较轻快
Love Like Woe
如果是男生唱的那类歌就很多了 女生唱的还是清唱的那可就不知道了,是不是人家手机铃声自己编的啊,我就经常那样的,你应该当时让他用蓝牙传给你,然后你传到土豆之类的网页不就有歌曲试听地址了吗?那大家就更容易帮你找了,您说呢?
我确定不是别人自己编的,而且那调子很熟悉!现在找不到那个人了
7分15秒开头 看看是不是 如果是得话请告诉我歌曲名,我找了他5年多了,想下到手机里,不知道名字
应该是是这首Runaway---Groove Coverage
是不是那个oh I am 咯那 黑改 year 那个,我也在找
Jumping Into Rivers
是不是这首

Vengaboys - Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom
stay here forever
boy next door
stay here forever 我来回答
我找的是哦哦哦哎姑的太
在DUOMI播放器里面搜索“MC晨晨”
会有这首歌 ,
Golden Key
dj、dj - 现场 - 阿泽 深圳 2013年周末电音喊麦
跪求 这首歌开头的这歌名。
是“Trouble is a friend”
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号听到一首英文歌 是电音 高潮歌词大概是 girl oh oh oh let we getting say oh oh oh
Katy Perry---Fireworklinkenny 在酷狗搜linkenny就有一个:哦哦哦2012新版Oh Oh Oh 是dj的!少女时代---gee还有就是ke$ha的tik tok还有就是ke$ha的tik tok
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【韩国哦哦哦】_DJ舞曲-韩国哦哦哦在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
韩国哦哦哦
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
DJ舞曲歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机

我要回帖

更多关于 嗯哦哦哦哦啊嗯好大 的文章

随机推荐