高考英语作文文《following the latest trend》

发表日期:
UK is the short form of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or commonly known as Britain. UK is composed of four parts. They are: England, Scotland, Welsh and Northern Island. ...
发表日期:
Life in the city is very different from life in the villages and on the farms. People in large cities are much more careful to respect the privacy of the individual....
发表日期:
Summer holiday is coming.I am going to do many things that I want to do. For exampie,first I will jion a soccer club,because I like playing soccer....
发表日期:
As far as I'm concerned,we should look at both sides of globalization.Only when we seize the opportunity of development and meet the challenges can we gain the upper hand in the competition....
发表日期:
Solution to the problem requires efforts on both the society and the students....
发表日期:
I am writing this letter to you to express my concern about the sports facilities on campus....
发表日期:
Advertisements are forcing their way into people&s lives. People refer to advertisements in their daily lives because they are consumers....
发表日期:
In a word, I think secondhand goods transaction is a good trading way, but it needs further perfection of the rules....
发表日期:
People are alarmed by the succession of campus fires in recent years. In each of these accidents, heavy casualties were reported & houses were burned down, students lost their lives, and properties were damaged. ...
发表日期:
As it&s known to all, Chinais popular for its emperor of bicycles. This is because our country is still a developing country and few people can afford private cars. The demand for a means of transport is met by making millions of bicycles available....
发表日期:
It is commonly known that drunken driving is a taboo to drivers, for alcohol can penetrate into people's blood, affect their brain and lead to traffic accidents....
发表日期:
Nowadays, with the development of the society, it's greatly need the people who master integrated skills, so that there are a growing number of people attend training classes to master more skills to get a good job. ...
发表日期:
It is not necessary to ban the TV programs presented in local dialects, which will be helpful to foster an even more rich national culture....
发表日期:
Nowadays, with the progress of the medical technology, the cure of some diseases may require the transplantation of some organs from other people. However, the reality is not so optimistic. Not so many people are willing to donate their organs....
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有妈妈再也不用担心我的学习
全国十强 我的青春我做主
用想象力 绘制青春
全国总决赛 高手的较量
We will rock you
新东方名师点评
全国创新英语大赛优秀作文
《高校招生》杂志
中国高考升学指导第一刊
&全国创新英语大赛&自2003年起开始举办,由教育部高校学生司指导、中国高校招生研究会主办的《高校招生》杂志社与北大、清华、北师大等多所名牌高校联合举办,大赛原称&全国创新英语作文大赛&。从2009年,大赛由搜学网承办,并正式更名为&全国创新英语大赛&
&全国创新英语大赛&自创办以来,始终秉承&推进素质教育,培养创新人才,逐步改变以高考分数为惟一选才标准的模式,探索多元选拔优秀人才的机制,为在英语方面学有专长的同学提供向高校展示自己才能机会&
学生奖励:复赛选手均发"复赛证明";优胜者可获得联办高校自主招生测试资格或高考加分
老师奖励:大赛将评选出大赛组织奖、特级辅导老师、高级辅导老师等奖,并在大赛官方网站
学校奖励:组委会将会举行"人才培养基地"、"优秀生源基地"等奖项的颁奖授牌仪式,并且会
大赛优胜者
请选择城市
全国创新英语大赛
全国创新英语大赛
iloveengshow
大赛官方QQ:
初赛第一阶段
报名时间:日-11月30日
比赛时间:日-12月19日
成绩公布:日
初赛第二阶段
报名时间:日-日
比赛时间:日-日
注意事项:
1.比赛内容与形式:作文测试
2.报名方式:网络报名、现场报名
3.缴参赛费(80元/人)获得准考证号
初赛第一阶段入围选手报名时间
初赛第二阶段入围选手报名时间
比赛时间:日
注意事项:
1.复赛报名费:200元/人
2.打印准考证:日-4月10日
3.比赛内容与形式:作文、听力、口语
总决赛将在北京以夏令营的形式举行,由全国创新英语大赛组委会举办,将会是一个英语高手联欢和竞技的盛会。届时,将邀请中学代表和和联办高校招生负责人参加大赛颁奖晚会。
大赛&优胜者&在经过五天四夜的夏令营之后,评出冠、亚、季军和全国二十强,并将追加部分优胜者名额。
注:全国创新英语大赛&优胜者&可获高考当年联办高校的自主招生资格。
夏令营时间:日-7月29日
日"全国创新英语大赛"专家委员会正式成立,大赛专家委员会由国内重点高校的英语专家组成。他们定期参与大赛组委会组织的研讨会,为大赛提供包括出题范围、试题和考试形式等在内的建议。共同确定全国创新英语大赛的命题大纲。他们同时将作为大赛的试题委员会的成员,为大赛编制试题,为大赛的权威做最终的把关
专家委员会主任:封宗信
专家委员会副主任:
专家委员会副主任:陈香兰
专家委员会副主任:黄
联合承办单位
门户网络支持[大学英语]&
[大学英语]&
[大学英语]&
[大学英语]&
[小学英语]&
[大学英语]&
[高中英语]&
[大学英语]&
[初中英语]&
[大学英语]&
[大学英语]&
[高中英语]&
扫描二维码直接访问英语作文网
Copyright &
All Right Reserved 站长QQ:
感谢您对的大力的支持,请把本站推荐给您的好友!英语作文|英语作文大全|英语作文网
本文为网友投稿。转载请注明出处及作者,如有侵权,请您邮件告知我们。谢谢。
Today is Women&s Day, early in the morning, I opened the computer and read the news
下文是网络摘取的一个关于智能手机影响的文章,欢迎大家参考。The Effects of Smart Phone Communication App...
古人云:笑福开来。微笑是和谐的开始,微笑是沟通的通行证,微笑可以冰释前嫌,微笑可以舒缓窘迫,微笑可以感化灵魂...
作文地带,完全免费的英语作文网,竭尽全力为大家提供优质英语作文范文,投稿:.
我爱我的外婆。My Grandmother。
作文地带为您提供:Buying Vegetables 买菜英语作文 。今天早上,我起得很早,第一次去市场替妈妈买菜。
现在,越来越多的人会经常去旅游。通过旅游,我们不仅能够放松自己,并且也能开阔我们的视野。在我看来...
网络公开课范文:1
现在网络公开课很盛行  2
网络公开课有不少好处,也存在一些问题  3
世界杯与赌球
Have you ever participated in the online football gambling ...
这次研究生招生考试的英语写作题目之一是&手机时代的聚会&,配图描述的是一群小伙伴聚餐时埋着头玩手...
电子邮件不只是填写邮箱地址、主题和草草写几句那么简单。与其它书面沟通相似,发送一封电子邮件也需谨...
HOW TO GET HAPPINESS
如何获得快乐
快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。
热点 | 评论 | 关注排行

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文万能句子 的文章

随机推荐