英文歌词是wark in the sising along歌词曲名字

英文歌曲。女歌手。歌词中带有: put your hands up 、the day to the night 求歌曲名字_百度知道
英文歌曲。女歌手。歌词中带有: put your hands up 、the day to the night 求歌曲名字
经常重复 oh olei oh 这是什么歌曲?
Flo Rida、jennifer L缉厂光断叱登癸券含猾opez - Goin' InKaty Perry—— California Gurls Love Is Color-Blind-Sarah connor
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他6条回答
- - single ladys?
碧昂丝那首
Papi -Jennifer Lopez
put your hands up(if you feel)
just a dream--Nelly
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首歌词中包含许多职业的英文歌曲叫什么名字
歌词里面有许多关于职业的名词。比如:lawyer等
08-11-14 &匿名提问 发布
歌名叫peerless,由瑞典的Darin Zanyar所演唱,这首歌又叫做B What U Wanna B 歌手介绍:Darin Zanyar1987年出生,2004年参加了瑞典的一个选秀节目(相当于中国的“超女”),起初受到一批青春美少女的追捧。但是尽管唱《B What U Wanna B 》,他还是没能做成他梦想的“超男”总冠军。虽然败北,但是Darin Zanyar的歌开始走红。除了《B What U Wanna B 》,《Sail The Ocean》(孙燕姿《心愿》的原版)也是非常受欢迎的
请登录后再发表评论!
Be What you Wanna Be
 doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家
 why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人
 you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人
 police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员
 why not something like your old man 为什么不是一些你的老伙计?
 driver, actor, lawyer or a singer 司机,演员,律师或者歌唱家
 why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人
 i know that we all got one thing 我知道我们都得到一样东西
 that we all share together 那就是我们都在分享的
 we got that one nice dream 我们都拥有一个美好的梦想
 we live for 我们为之生存
 you never know what life could bring你不会知道生活会给你带来什么
 coz nothing last for ever 因为没有什么能永恒
 just hold on to the team 只是坚持住
 you play for 为了你所效力的团队
 i know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰
 make sure that you won\\\\&t stop 确定你不会停下来
 be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人
 now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱
 we may have different ways to think 我们也许会从不同角度考虑问题
 but it doesn\\\\&t really matter 但这没关系
 we all caught up in the steam 我们都被人生的一些所征服
 of this life
 focus on every little thing 执著于每一件琐事
 that\\\\&s what does really matter 这才是问题所在
 luxury cars and bling 金钱(奢华的车)和物质
 thats not real life 那都不是真正的生活
 i know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰
 make sure that you won\\\\&t stop 确定你不会停下来
 be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人
 now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱
 last year i used to dream about this day 去年我还在梦想着有这么一天
 now i\\\\&m here i\\\\&m singing for you 现在这一切都实现,我将为你而唱
 i hope i could inspire you 我希望我能鼓舞你的斗气
 coz i\\\\&ve got all the love, coz i\\\\&ve got all love for you因为我得到了所有的爱,我得到了你赐予我的所有的爱
请登录后再发表评论!和你的朋友分享吧 :
Copyright 2015 by
education group all right reserved
&& 学 找 上! 国内最专业的平台! ICP监督:将下列句子变为被动语态,每空一词.1.We can finish the work in two days.The work _____ _____ _____ in two days.2.They produce silk in Suzhou.Silk ____ ______ in Suzhou.3.The children will sing an English song.An English song ____ ____ ____作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
将下列句子变为被动语态,每空一词.1.We can finish the work in two days.The work _____ _____ _____ in two days.2.They produce silk in Suzhou.Silk ____ ______ in Suzhou.3.The children will sing an English song.An English song ____ ____ ___
将下列句子变为被动语态,每空一词.1.We can finish the work in two days.The work _____ _____ _____ in two days.2.They produce silk in Suzhou.Silk ____ ______ in Suzhou.3.The children will sing an English song.An English song ____ ____ ___ by the children.4.You needn't do it now.It ____ _____ _____ by you now.5.Lucy sent me a New Year Card last week.A New Year Card ____ ____ ____ her by me last week.6.People use metal for making machines.Metal ____ ____ for making machines.7.He made me do that for him.I ____ ____ ____ that for him.8.I have given this book to the library.This book ___ ____ ____ to the library.9.Did they build a bridge here a year ago?____ a bridge ____ here by them a year ago?10.We'll put on an English play in our school.An English play ____ ____ _____ on in our school.11.More and more farmers buy colour TV sets.Colour TV sets ___ ___ ___ more and more farmers.12.My brother often mends his watch.His watch ____ ____ ____ by my brother.13.We must water the flowers every day.The flowers must ___ ___ (by us) every day.14.They use knives for cutting things.Knives ___ ___ for cutting things.15.He made the farmers work for a long time.The farmers ____ ____ ____ ____ for a long time.16.Did he break the window yesterday?____ the window ___ ____ ___ yesterday?17.They have sold out the light green dresses.The light green dresses ____ _____ ____ out.18.We clean the classroom every day.The classroom ____ ____ every day.19.You must not plant trees in very dry earth.Trees ___ ____ _____ _____ in very dry earth.20.You can dig a hole in the earth.A Hole ____ ____ _____ in the earth.
1.We can finish the work in two days.The work can be finished in two days.2.They produce silk in Suzhou.Silk is produced in Suzhou.3.The children will sing an English song.An English song will be sung by the children.4.You needn't do it now.It needn't be dong by you now.5.Lucy sent me a New Year Card last week.A New Year Card were sent to her by me last week.6.People use metal for making machines.Metal is used for making machines.7.He made me do that for him.I was made to do that for him.8.I have given this book to the library.This book have been given to the library.9.Did they build a bridge here a year ago?was a bridge built here by them a year ago?10.We'll put on an English play in our school.An English play will be put on in our school.11.More and more farmers buy colour TV sets.Colour TV sets are bought by more and more farmers.12.My brother often mends his watch.His watch is often ment by my brother.13.We must water the flowers every day.The flowers must be watered (by us) every day.14.They use knives for cutting things.Knives are used for cutting things.15.He made the farmers work for a long time.The farmers were made to work for a long time.16.Did he break the window yesterday?was the window broken by him yesterday?17.They have sold out the light green dresses.The light green dresses have been sold out.18.We clean the classroom every day.The classroom is cleaned every day.19.You must not plant trees in very dry earth.Trees mst not be planted in very dry earth.20.You can dig a hole in the earth.A Hole can be dug in the earth.歌手:《Work Work》相似歌曲Work Work歌词 N-Dubz - Work WorkI sing along to this one.I never thought I would ever get this far'But I guess I was wrong'Work! Work!To me there's no such thing as giving up'You can be anything you want to be'Put your mind to it then...You'll succeed in life.I never thought I would ever get this far'But I guess I was wrong'Hustle! Hustle!To me theres no such thing as giving up'You can do anything you want to do'Keep at it' keep at it then...You'll succeed in life.See stones can be used so well'Cos the money comes in bunches in space of hours'I dont wanna work for no prick'Id rather chill here underneath these towers'But nor do I wanna go in jail and have me to look back'Everytime Im in the showers'Are you mad?Ive got a number 1 to make'Cheques to receive that you wouldnt believe'T show off your voice.YeahhhSee me i scream for the scrape my taxman rape'Government wonderin why we show hate'When theres kids sayin mummyim starving hungry need food in my tummy'Mammas crying out loud now cos she dont got no money'See she puts the kids infront of her she aint ate for days'She exhausted' feeling worn out'See Ive been there before'Rice and corn' beef without a fork with shit.So whatever you work as'Make sure you keep at it'Ive seen a lot of lives go to waste'But as for me...I never thought I would ever get this far'But I guess I was wrong'Work! Work!To me there's no such thing as giving up'You can be anything you want to be'Put your mind to it then...You'll succeed in life.I never thought I would ever get this far'But I guess I was wrong'Hustle! Hustle!To me theres no such thing as giving up'You can do anything you want to do'Keep at it' keep at it then...You'll succeed in life.I can be what i want to be'My life cant be worthless'There's got to be a point in living'I'll keep on til I succeed'Its never enuf there's more I can achieve'Aint got no time for no boyfriend's these days'I got to stay focused move things in my way'I got to stay on top in this industry'These little quick chicks got style you aint never seen'so my friends want a piece of me'Haters wanna see my bleed'I got to be' have to be' on top of my game...So whatever you work as'Make sure you keep at it'Ive seen a lot of lives go to waste'But as for me...I never thought I would ever get this far'But I guess I was wrong'Work! Work!To me there's no such thing as giving up'You can be anything you want to be'Put your mind to it then...You'll succeed in life.I never thought I would ever get this far'But I guess I was wrong'Hustle! Hustle!To me theres no such thing as giving up'You can do anything you want to do'Keep at it' keep at it then...You'll succeed in life.Some people live a perfect living spending thousands'Us in the gutter' make mothers cry by the thousands'If they only knew how it is where we grew'The things that we see'They call us thugs and we put our chin chins up so'So what the hell is going on in the world of today'I dont really know could you tell me T'But I cant work it out...I cant work it out...And What about us?We'll survive itI never thought I would ever get this far'But I guess I was wrong'Work! Work!To me there's no such thing as giving up'You can be anything you want to be'Put your mind to it then...You'll succeed in life.I never thought I would ever get this far'But I guess I was wrong'Hustle! Hustle!To me theres no such thing as giving up'You can do anything you want to do'Keep at it' keep at it then...You'll succeed in life.oi See mama keeps wishing for a new kitchen'She needs more space when she cooks her chicken'Times are hard bruv'its a Family of 5 two bedroom flat'Now tell me if you cud relate to that!!歌词制作: 卟 断 努 力 QQ Work Work LRC歌词 [ti:Work Work][ar:N-Dubz][al:Uncle B][offset:0][00:00.61]N-Dubz - Work Work[00:13.87]I sing along to this one.[00:15.88]I never thought I would ever get this far'[00:17.69]But I guess I was wrong'[00:19.30]Work! Work![00:20.11]To me there's no such thing as giving up'[00:22.13]You can be anything you want to be'[00:23.83]Put your mind to it then...[00:25.51]You'll succeed in life.[00:27.87]I never thought I would ever get this far'[00:30.37]But I guess I was wrong'[00:31.49][00:32.12]Hustle! Hustle![00:32.88]To me theres no such thing as giving up'[00:34.87]You can do anything you want to do'[00:36.28]Keep at it' keep at it then...[00:38.42]You'll succeed in life.[00:39.59][00:40.81]See stones can be used so well'[00:42.37]Cos the money comes in bunches in space of hours'[00:43.91]I dont wanna work for no prick'[00:45.42]Id rather chill here underneath these towers'[00:46.74]But nor do I wanna go in jail and have me to look back'[00:49.09]Everytime Im in the showers'[00:49.98]Are you mad?[00:50.54]Ive got a number 1 to make'[00:51.78]Cheques to receive that you wouldnt believe'[00:52.99]T show off your voice.[00:54.05]Yeahhh[00:54.66][00:56.40]See me i scream for the scrape my taxman rape'[00:58.04]Government wonderin why we show hate'[00:59.54]When theres kids sayin mummy[01:00.62]im starving hungry need food in my tummy'[01:03.31]Mammas crying out loud now cos she dont got no money'[01:06.38]See she puts the kids infront of her she aint ate for days'[01:08.25]She exhausted' feeling worn out'[01:09.28]See Ive been there before'[01:10.42]Rice and corn' beef without a fork with shit.[01:12.36]So whatever you work as'[01:14.24]Make sure you keep at it'[01:15.86]Ive seen a lot of lives go to waste'[01:17.88]But as for me...[01:19.44]I never thought I would ever get this far'[01:20.89]But I guess I was wrong'[01:22.89]Work! Work![01:23.71]To me there's no such thing as giving up'[01:25.59]You can be anything you want to be'[01:27.35]Put your mind to it then...[01:29.47]You'll succeed in life.[01:30.98]I never thought I would ever get this far'[01:34.14]But I guess I was wrong'[01:35.85]Hustle! Hustle![01:37.03]To me theres no such thing as giving up'[01:38.98]You can do anything you want to do'[01:40.37]Keep at it' keep at it then...[01:41.86]You'll succeed in life.[01:44.71][01:45.27]I can be what i want to be'[01:46.90]My life cant be worthless'[01:48.40]There's got to be a point in living'[01:49.99][01:50.74]I'll keep on til I succeed'[01:53.32][01:54.63]Its never enuf there's more I can achieve'[01:57.39][01:57.95]Aint got no time for no boyfriend's these days'[02:00.71]I got to stay focused move things in my way'[02:03.85]I got to stay on top in this industry'[02:07.07]These little quick chicks got style you aint never seen'[02:10.33]so my friends want a piece of me'[02:12.09]Haters wanna see my bleed'[02:13.22]I got to be' have to be' on top of my game...[02:16.98]So whatever you work as'[02:18.68]Make sure you keep at it'[02:20.05]Ive seen a lot of lives go to waste'[02:22.00]But as for me...[02:23.51]I never thought I would ever get this far'[02:24.89]But I guess I was wrong'[02:27.32]Work! Work![02:28.19]To me there's no such thing as giving up'[02:30.26]You can be anything you want to be'[02:31.76]Put your mind to it then...[02:33.09]You'll succeed in life.[02:34.96]I never thought I would ever get this far'[02:36.85][02:38.02]But I guess I was wrong'[02:39.46]Hustle! Hustle![02:40.46]To me theres no such thing as giving up'[02:42.72]You can do anything you want to do'[02:44.29]Keep at it' keep at it then...[02:45.85]You'll succeed in life.[02:47.56][02:49.05]Some people live a perfect living spending thousands'[02:52.19]Us in the gutter' make mothers cry by the thousands'[02:55.39]If they only knew how it is where we grew'[02:58.52]The things that we see'[02:59.60]They call us thugs and we put our chin chins up so'[03:01.72]So what the hell is going on in the world of today'[03:06.74]I dont really know could you tell me T'[03:08.32]But I cant work it out...[03:09.50]I cant work it out...[03:10.75]And What about us?[03:12.46]We'll survive it[03:13.89][03:14.46]I never thought I would ever get this far'[03:16.71]But I guess I was wrong'[03:18.35]Work! Work![03:19.22]To me there's no such thing as giving up'[03:20.98]You can be anything you want to be'[03:22.61]Put your mind to it then...[03:24.25]You'll succeed in life.[03:26.32]I never thought I would ever get this far'[03:29.07]But I guess I was wrong'[03:30.69]Hustle! Hustle![03:31.94]To me theres no such thing as giving up'[03:33.90]You can do anything you want to do'[03:35.60]Keep at it' keep at it then...[03:36.96]You'll succeed in life.[03:38.96][03:40.05]oi See mama keeps wishing for a new kitchen'[03:43.75]She needs more space when she cooks her chicken'[03:47.21]Times are hard bruv'[03:47.89]its a Family of 5 two bedroom flat'[03:49.40]Now tell me if you cud relate to that!![03:52.84]歌词制作: 卟 断 努 力 QQ
& 56流行音乐网 浙ICP备号-1

我要回帖

更多关于 sing along歌词 的文章

随机推荐