谁有lenka的roll with the windpunches的伴奏

●歌曲简介Roll With The Punches是Lenka的一支单曲。同时被收录于个人专辑《Two》中。歌词roll with the punches逆来顺受Roll, roll with the punchesRoll, roll with the punchesThat really hurt me逆来顺受,逆来顺受,真让我受伤Like a fist to the face I wasn’t readyTo be knocked out of place像毫无防备的重拳打在脸上被打的晕晕乎乎Suddenly everything I was sure ofSinking below the depths of the surface突然间我所曾确定的一切都隐藏到了表面之下It’s unexpected, it usually is出其不意,通常如此When you’re rejected, or you take a hitSuddenly everything’s thrown in a spin当你被拒绝,受打击一切在瞬间变得天旋地转No time to grow a thicker skin没有时间搭建防御What kind of situation am I in now?我现在这种情况算是怎样?When life tries to knock all the wind out of you当生活让你喘不过气的时候You’ve got to roll, roll, roll with the punches你得学会逆来顺受If all life offers is black and blue如果生活只是黑色或者蓝色You’ve got to roll, roll, roll with the punches你得学会逆来顺受Little weapons over the phoneThey like to threaten the life that I know电话里的争斗威胁着我熟知的生活They say get over here and get into the ringBut I’m not really much a fighter大家说算了,再重新开始但我并不是个斗士My mechanisms of defense are down我的防御机制已经崩溃And my resistance is out on the town我已无法反抗I was alarmed by your attack你的突袭让我警醒This isn’t a boxing match这不是一场拳击赛But I’ll be damned if I ever let you win但是如果我让你赢情何以堪When life tries to knock all the wind out of you当生活让你喘不过气的时候You’ve got to roll, roll, roll with the punches你得学会逆来顺受If all life offers is black and blue如果生活只是黑色或者蓝色You’ve got to roll, roll, roll with the punches你得学会逆来顺受You’ve got to roll, roll, roll with the punches你得学会逆来顺受If all life offers is black and blue如果生活只是黑色或者蓝色You’ve got to roll, roll, roll with the punches你得学会逆来顺受When all I want is a little stability我只想要些许安稳Some time without any bruises不受伤害You go and tell me the things that I don’t want to hear你离开,对我说我不愿意听的话Putting your fist into my ears如拳拳在耳Filling me up with the dread and the fear leaving you all in pieces让我浸没在离开你的恐惧中,碎成碎片Suddenly everything’s thrown in a spin一切在瞬间变得天旋地转No time to grow a thicker skin没有时间搭建防御What kind of situation am I in now?我现在这种情况算是怎样?When life tries to knock all the wind out of you当生活让你喘不过气的时候You’ve got to roll, roll, roll with the punches你得学会逆来顺受If all life offers is black and blue如果生活只是黑色或者蓝色You’ve got to roll, roll, roll with the punches你得学会逆来顺受When life tries to knock all the wind out of you当生活让你喘不过气的时候You’ve got to roll, roll, roll with the punches你得学会逆来顺受If all life offers is black and blue如果生活只是黑色或者蓝色You’ve got to roll, roll, roll with the punches你得学会逆来顺受慢读(gh_230fa2455f83) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
鸢尾花 油画 文森特·梵高71x93cm
创作于1889年收藏于洛杉矶盖兹美术馆●简介这幅《鸢尾花》被称《最近比较烦》是由李宗盛作词作曲,周华健、李宗盛和品冠演唱的一首歌,收录于专辑《有故事的人》中。我喜欢在路上走
我喜欢在黄昏的路上
我喜欢一个人
必须有太阳这首歌收录在美国纽约布鲁克林的独立乐队American Authors2014年专辑《Oh, What a Life》中。现在再回头看那一段,真的是青春的沧桑啊。我想每个人如果有一段刻骨铭心的爱情在心里面记着也不坏,不然白走了这一遭。如果能在开满了栀子花的山坡上
与你相遇 如果能
深深地爱过一次再别离
那麽 再长久的一生
不也就只是 就只是
那短短的一瞬《Best Day Of My Life》是来自美国纽约布鲁克林的独立乐队American Authors演唱的一首歌曲。人的生命历程应该有一些激情,以便能体会情感的热力。
人的生命历程也应该有一些浪漫情怀,才可以感知那内心细腻的部分。去吧,打开门。
  或许外面
  有一棵树,或者一根木头,
  一个花园,
  或者一个有魔力的城市。她要我自然地生活,就像堤堰长出青草,
但那时,我年少愚笨,如今泪湿衣衫。这首《Let It Go》是英国音乐家,唱作男歌手詹姆斯·贝James Bay。只有最初的爱情是最客气的。我的怀里有一封信,
一封惟一的短信。
那是我的梦……I don't have to take your heart
我不想占据你的心
I just wanna take your time
我只是想让你慢慢来在人的一生里,我认为青年时代最有可为,也是最艰难的。电影《小马王》的主题曲,由加拿大歌手兼作曲者、吉他手布莱恩·亚当斯(Bryan Adams)演唱。如果一股脑儿地把东西全塞进去,不管是事物的味道、优点,还是精彩之处,都会变得模糊不清。爱情总比胜利少见
却比活着多些歌曲简介这首歌收录在OneRepublic专辑《Waking Up》中。我要是女人,我想我也会在某些瞬间爱上这些暖男,被这温柔一刀砍倒。但是,剥开这层温暖,就是明显的问题。这是病,这得治。雪躺在薄薄的席子里
烟雾缠绕着山
笔中的墨水冻结了
我在火边热它给你写信把快乐渡给别人,算一种洒脱。
把难过宣示别人,则近乎冒险。《Something From Nothing》是一首摇滚单曲,收录于Foo Fighters专辑《sonic highways》。2016年,荣获第58届格莱美音乐奖”年度最佳摇滚单曲”提名。一层是一种挣扎
一层是一次蜕变
而在蓦然回首的痛楚里
亭亭出现的是你我的华年丈夫这东西像是没长大的孩子。歌曲简介这是Pharrell Williams 2015年的歌曲。如果……《冬》是好妹妹乐队原创歌曲收录在专辑《春生》中。哈瑞·马丁松(Harry Martlnson,)瑞典诗人。马丁松没有受过正规的文化教育和艺术熏陶,他的文学天才是在流浪生涯中生发的,因此被称为“文学界的流浪儿”。好玩的事物,美丽的事物,新的事物,未知的事物,难道真的只能一味向外侧寻求才能找得到吗?我在这里爱你 而地平线徒然地隐藏你
在这些冰冷的事物中我仍然爱你
有时我的吻藉这些沉重的船只而行
穿越海洋永无停息歌曲简介Oceans Deep 这两个词语在中文有一个相当贴切的名字“情深似海”。《Thinking Out Loud》是英国民谣男歌手艾德·希兰演唱的一首歌曲,收录于他的第二张录音室专辑《X》。当自己的女朋友要跟旧男朋友见面,男人应该怎样面对?应该小器还是应该大方?让薄荷的气味醉人且无力自卫吧
一如放风场里被解放的囚徒。
一如那些被漠视的人,我们对他们翻脸
是因为我们的漠视已经令他们失望。*和金钱做朋友吧。
*只要这么做,你就不会再为钱苦恼。歌曲简介《征服自己》是由刘慕晓作词,李偲菘作曲,黄义达演唱的一首歌曲,收录在专辑《专属密码》中。每次,我听着风铃,感知风的存在,这时就会觉得我们的生命如风一样地流过,几乎是难以掌握的,因此我们需要心里的风铃,来觉知生命的流动、观察生活的内容、感动于生命与生命的偶然相会。人生就是孑然孤独的样子。独处。
没有一个人了解别人,
人人都很孤独。歌曲简介《此时此刻》收录在歌手许巍2012年发行的同名专辑中。有风的日子文/叶甫盖尼·卡拉肖夫有多少朋友我已经永不能遇见,那些男孩子,我的小友们?有风的日子我站在河岸上,最凄凉最弄人的不是你知道失去所爱的那一刻,而是你在门外徘徊,犹未知道已经失去。思绪之束卡尔·桑德堡 (Carl Sandberg) 申奥 译我想起了海滩,田野,眼泪,笑声。我想起建造的家歌曲简介one love是英国blue乐队发行了第二张专辑《OneLove》里的歌曲,以R&B曲风为主。如果我们真能确立以心为主的人格与风格,来延伸人生的意义与价值,就会显现生命的诚意,使生活的一切都得到宝爱与珍惜。每一朵花。每一个观点、每一段历程都变成“活的钻石”,每一分爱、每一次思维、每一次成长都以“克拉”来计算。歌曲简介《To the Sky》是电影《猫头鹰王国:守卫者传奇》的主题曲。仿佛泰戈尔我不记得我的母亲,只是在游戏中间有时仿佛有一段歌调在我玩具上回旋,是她在晃动我的摇篮时所哼的那些歌独处会让人听到许多声音。比静默更可怕的是这些来自内心的声音。谁愿意呢
愿意在一个人的空房
谁愿意孤单的只相信自己的力量
活在一个猜疑的世界
能快乐还不是满足了自己的欲望
我也曾经像你一样
相信着每张微笑脸庞听听别人的故事,夜就不那么长了。gh_230fa2455f83热门文章最新文章gh_230fa2455f83在线求lenka的《roll with the punches》的QQ空间背景音乐链接,还要求不卡!!完整的!!! 悬赏分:20 |_百度知道
在线求lenka的《roll with the punches》的QQ空间背景音乐链接,还要求不卡!!完整的!!! 悬赏分:20 |
提问者采纳
已经发送,注意查收
来自:求助得到的回答
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
qq空间背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Heart Skips a Beat"
Released: 11 February 2011
Released: 30 June 2011
Released: 4 November 2012
Two is the second studio album by Australian recording artist . It was released on 19 April 2011 in the
and on 28 February 2011 in .
The album was Lenka's second solo album after having been a member of the group . The first single from the album, "Heart Skips a Beat", was released on 11 February 2011 to little commercial success. Because of this lack of success,[] Two failed to chart as well as its predecessor,
"Two"  
Kevin Salem
"Heart Skips a Beat"  
Guy Sigsworth
"Roll with the Punches"  
Ben H. Allen
Ben H. Allen
"Sad Song"  
David Kosten
"Blinded by Love"  
David Kosten
"Here to Stay"  
Eg White, Lenka
Kevin Salem
"You Will Be Mine"  
Guy Sigsworth
"Shock Me Into Love"  
Guy Sigsworth
Guy Sigsworth
"Everything's OK"  
Sunny Levine
"The End of the World"  
Sunny Levine
Total length:
"Maybe I Love You"  
"Wrote Me Out"  
Hunter Burgan
"Heart Skips a Beat" was the first official single. and was released on the 11 February 2011, to little success. A music video was released on 17 March 2011 through . However, the song was well received by critics.[]
The album's title track, "Two", was the second single. Its music video was premiered on 30 June 2011 on YouTube. Like its predecessor, "Two" failed to achieve any commercial success.
"" was initially released as the second promotional single from the album through iTunes. Lenka performed the song on
along with "Heart Skips a Beat". The song was used in a TV advertisement for
in 2012, leading to its release as the third official single on 4 November 2012. The single was a commercial success and became Lenka's second most successful single after "".[]
"Roll with the Punches" was the first promotional single released from the album, on 8 November 2010.
Two was well received by most critics, earning 4 stars out of 5 from .
also gave the album a positive review with a grade of 68%, stating, "...if you're looking for harmless hooks and melodies that are recycled, yet playful, Lenka certainly has you covered."
Adapted from
– vocals, autoharp, Fender Rhodes, keyboards, Mellotron, organ, percussion, piano, synthesizer
Ben H. Allen – mixing, piano, production (track 3)
Ian Archer – guitar
Guy Aroch – photography
Adam Ayan – mastering
Sigurdur Birkis – drums
Lukas Burton –
Jason Cooper – drums
Danny T. Levin – horn
Samuel Dixon – bass guitar
Mike DuClos – bass
Chris Elms – engineer, guitar, mixing, programming
Rob Gardner – engineer
James Gulliver Hancock – artwork, design
Robby Handley – bass guitar
Joe Hegleman – management
Danny Kalb – mixing
Erik Kertes – bass guitar
– engineer, keyboards, mixing, percussion, production (tracks 4-7), programming
Sunny Levine – drums, engineer, production (tracks 10, 11), programming
Dougal Lott – engineer
Andy Page – engineer, guitar, mixing, programming
Eamon Ryland – guitar, Mellotron, pedal steel
Kevin Salem – additional production (track 7), bass, engineer, guitar, mixing
Ron Shapiro – management
– keyboards, production (tracks 8, 9), strings
– drums, engineer, guitar, keyboards, producer
David Wrench – engineer
Amir Yaghmai – guitar, violin
This section does not
any . Please help improve this section by . Unsourced material may be challenged and . (December 2014) ()
Lanham, Tom. . San Francisco Examiner.
. . 19 April .
13 January 2011 at 7:13 AM (13 January 2011). .
. YouTube 2012.
. . 21 April .
. . 26 October .
Cheung, Nadine (8 November 2010). .
Hoffman, Ross. . .
Carradini, Stephen (6 April 2011). .
Steffen Hung. . ultratop.be 2013.
Steffen Hung. . ultratop.be 2013.
Steffen Hung. . hitparade.ch 2012.
: Hidden categories:教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2016&有谁知道Lenka 唱的Roll With the Punches的歌词?
幽冥魔龙113
Lenka - Roll With The PunchesRoll,roll with the punchesRoll,roll with the punchesThat really hurt meLike a fist to the face I wasn’t readyTo be knocked out of placeSuddenly everything I was sure ofSinking below the depths of the surfaceIt’s unexpected,it usually isWhen you’re rejected,or you take a hitSuddenly everything’s thrown in a spinNo time to grow a thicker skinWhat kind of situation am I in now?When life tries to knock all the wind out of youYou’ve got to roll,roll,roll with the punchesIf all life offers is black and blueYou’ve got to roll,roll,roll with the punchesLittle weapons over the phoneThey like to threaten the life that I knowThey say get over here and get into the ringBut I’m not really much a fighterMy mechanisms of defense are downAnd my resistance is out on the townI was alarmed by your attackThis isn’t a boxing matchBut I’ll be damned if I ever let you winWhen life tries to knock all the wind out of youYou’ve got to roll,roll,roll with the punchesIf all life offers is black and blueYou’ve got to roll,roll,roll with the punchesWhen all I want is a little stabilitySome time without any bruisesYou go and tell me the things that I don’t want to hearPutting your fist into my earsFilling me up with the dread and the fear leaving you all in piecesSuddenly everything’s thrown in a spinNo time to grow a thicker skinWhat kind of situation am I in now?Oh when life tries to knock all the wind out of youYou’ve got to roll,roll,roll with the punchesIf all life offers is black and blueYou’ve got to hold,hold,hold your head up highWhen life tries to knock all the wind out of youYou’ve got to roll,roll,roll with the punchesIf all life offers is black and blueYou’ve got to roll,roll,roll with the punches
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 roll with punches 的文章

随机推荐