哪位能帮我提供2首或2首以上优美且励志最优美的英文歌歌,谢谢。

麻烦哪位英语达人帮忙听下这首英文歌帮我把歌词给写出来,谢谢大神_百度知道
麻烦哪位英语达人帮忙听下这首英文歌帮我把歌词给写出来,谢谢大神
com/programs/view/JjhUMTjGRMI/" target="_blank">http,doggmaster的Back In Town,谢谢.tudou,麻烦哪位英语达人帮忙听下这首英文歌帮我把歌词给写出来://www,万分感谢歌曲地址.tudou://www:<a href="http是这首歌
我有更好的答案
Babe when you try to feel all the little things I feel
You never can understand
You say that&#039;s in my head, oh darling
Oh, I&#039;ll never trust in you.
When, when I try to speak and you always shut me up
You say that&#039;s all bullshit and you go back to the pub, darling
Oh I&#039;ll never trust in you.
So I never know when I&#039;ll be Back In Town
I never know when I&#039;ll be back
I never know when I&#039;ll be Back In Town
I never know...
And when you say you love me
It&#039;s just because you&#039;re sorry by everything you did
And everything you&#039;re going to do
Oh I&#039;ll never trust in you.
And now you&#039;re running after me &#039;cause you
Thought you are blessed you say,...
完全不对啊,麻烦请看下我发的视听链接
你能说一个先吗
楼主跳popping的?
是的,也玩TalkBox,准备唱这首歌,但是不知道歌词。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这首英文歌谁能帮我翻译一下 谢谢_百度知道
这首英文歌谁能帮我翻译一下 谢谢
I didn’t wanna say helloI didn’t wanna talk all nightI didn’t wanna hold your handDidn’t wanna feel butterfliesI didn’t want no late night text messages with a smile face saying goodbyeAnd I didn’t wanna go to sleep with the thought of you on my mindAnd I know it’s complicatedThe more I fall for you I hate itBut this heart of mine can’t take itWhen it comes to loveTell me how it’s supposed to beI’m hearing that it’s all you needBut every time it comes to meSeems like love is the enemyOne minute you can feel completeBut in the next boy it’s hard to breatheWe can bring it to your kneesSeems like love is the enemyLove is the enemyLove is the enemyI didn’t wanna put you firstI didn’t wanna let you inI didn’t wanna be somebody’s girlBut here I go againI didn’t wanna have to start tripping when you tell me that your hangin out with your friendsI didn’t wanna hear my girls saying all you do is talk about himAnd I know it’s complicatedThe more I fall for you I hate itI know it’s just a chance I’m takingWhen it comes to loveTell me how it’s supposed to beI’m hearing that it’s all you needBut every time it comes to meSeems like love is the enemyOne minute you can feel completeBut in the next boy it’s hard to breatheWe can bring it to your kneesSeems like love is the enemyOoh but I’m not giving upI’m not gonna say that I had enoughI’m not gonna run away when times get toughOoh when it comes to loveYou don’t even know what you’re fighting forSometimes it feels just like a warWhy can’t you see what your doing to meLove is the enemyWhen it comes to loveTell me how it’s supposed to beI’m hearing that it’s all you needBut every time it com
不好意思,因为他说我那个什么非法代码,所以我只能这样发。
你们看不清可以百度搜索这首歌的歌名 Enemy-Jennifer March这首歌的歌词
提问者采纳
)When it comes to love
说到爱,相爱的两个人在一起的分分秒秒都感觉充实完整)但男孩。话说女人总是复杂而又简单的,下一分钟,焦虑或者兴奋等原因,这很复杂、怕投入爱之后一旦心碎痛苦不堪的矛盾中苦苦挣扎为何你看不到,你可能觉得完整.but I’m not giving up
噢;我在这种想爱与不敢爱.,这不过是我在抓机会(抓机会不去爱你。但我的心里承受不住.,我为你付出了这么多为何你感受不到。说到爱.when it comes to love
说到爱You don’t even know what you’re fighting for 我们甚至不明白我们坚持是为了什么Sometimes it feels just like a war
有时感觉这就是一场战争Why can’t you see what your doing to me
为什么你看不到你对我做了什么(这句话心里无非是因爱抱怨你不懂我的心,爱是敌人。(我不想睡觉的时候还想着你)我知道,心里不高兴)我不想脑海里有关于你的入睡。We can bring it to your knees
我们可能让你屈服(两人共同经历爱情之艰辛会让男孩相信心碎的无法呼吸)Seems like love is the enemyLove is the enemyLove is the enemy看起来爱是敌人I didn’t wanna put you first我不想把你放在第一位I didn’t wanna let you in
我不想让你进入我的心里I didn’t wanna be somebody’s girl
我不想做谁的女朋友But here I go again
但是我又爱上你了I didn’t wanna have to start 我不想在你告诉我你出去跟朋友玩的时候tripping when you tell me
心中开始阻挠(不想自己的男友出去跟别人鬼混)that your hangin out with your friendsI didn’t wanna hear my girls
我不想听见我的女友们说saying all you do is talk about him
我总是在说你的事情And I know it’s complicated
我知道这很复杂The more I fall for you I hate it 我迷恋你越深.。 我不想打招呼,我就越厌恶,意思大致就是心中紧张不安。(可能是说,而且花费精力太多。我不想握你的手,你就可能心碎的无法呼吸,那种工整对仗的中文歌词对我来说难度太大,但我不会放弃I’m not gonna say that I had enough
我不会说我受够了I’m not gonna run away when times get tough
我不会在艰难的时候远遁Ooh,告诉我爱该是什么样子,这句话意思是挑明了自欺欺人的矛盾心理.,不想心中忐忑(feel butterflies算是俚语,明明迷恋你,告诉我爱到底该是什么样子(重复的不再翻译)repeatOoh,却强迫自己讨厌这种迷恋的感觉。)我不想深夜还要短信。(意即她是强颜欢笑,一整晚不想说话,我恨得越深I know it’s just a chance I’m taking 我明白。这一分钟。我知道。但是在我看来,爱就是你要的一切。我迷恋你越深,只要你勇敢的对女人说 我爱你 就够了我大体翻译下意思,结尾还要发个笑脸说晚安,男人永远不懂她们纠结而又单纯的内心
提问者评价
辛苦了,打了那么多。
相关专业回答
你的翻译已十分准确,我只做了一些小小的改进,希望你能看出
&Space Oddity&
&奇异空间&
Ground Control to Major Tom,
地面控制呼叫汤姆少校号
地面控制呼叫汤姆少校号
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on.
服下你的蛋白质药片,带上头盔
地面控制呼叫汤姆少校号...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我不想说helloI没有想告诉所有nightI没有想抱着您的handDidn&#039;t想感觉butterfliesI不想一个笑脸说goodbyeAnd,与无深夜短信,我不想去睡觉你的思想我mindAnd上,我知道,我爱上你complicatedThe,我恨itBut我的心脏不能采取itWhen的它涉及到loveTell我怎么它应该审理beI&#039;m,这一切都你needBut的每次谈到,以像爱的meSeems是的enemyOne分钟,你可以感受到在接下来的男孩很难breatheWe的completeBut可以把它带到您的kneesSeems般的爱情是该enemyLove enemyLove是enemyI的没有想把你firstI不想让你INI也不想成为别人的的girlBut,在这里,我并不想againI开始跳闸,当你告诉我你的犹豫不决与您friendsI不想听我的女孩说你要做的是施以援手谈,我知道这complicatedThe的我爱上你,我恨ITI知道它只是一个机会,我谈到l...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐些比较青春、积极、励志、有活力的英文歌.可以有关于爱情的,慢的快的都行.适合十七八岁的听的.一定要是英文的哦.多多益善哈.谢谢哥哥姐姐们了.像i believe.big big world,bye bye这样的
戴伦海斯的 creepin up on youI miss youAngelcraigie hill斯卡布罗集市莎莉花园dying in the sun方大同 notings gonna change my love王若琳迷宫英文版 let 's start from here because of youAkon-longly还有一首lonely也不错艾薇儿-happy endingAkon&Ray Lavender-Against The Grainsarah connor-just one last danceyou are my sunshine home—michael buble say you say me —lionel richie that's why you go away ,you took my heart away 这两首是麦克学摇滚的离家五百里 小娟you can’t say辛晓琪玛利亚凯莉的歌 如:emotions(海豚音);One Sweet Day;Fantasy Mariah Carey;Always Be My Baby;i still believe等 free loopone timecould this be love这是艾薇儿的婚礼背景音乐forever youngtrouble is a friendall the way to newyork city以上绝对不是粘贴复制 自己都听过的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码音乐特长考试。主要就是要励志。最好是好唱的歌。最好是英文歌。英语不太好最好简单点。求推荐!谢谢。_百度知道
音乐特长考试。主要就是要励志。最好是好唱的歌。最好是英文歌。英语不太好最好简单点。求推荐!谢谢。
提问者采纳
gold(acoustic)--owl cityhigher--erik gronwallsome things i know--billy gilmanwaiting outside the lines--greyson chancenever let go--bryan adams
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他4条回答
trouble is friends
You raise me up
trouble is friend
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁给我推荐几首高三成人礼适合的励志的英文歌嘛 10分_百度知道
给我推荐几首高三成人礼适合的励志的英文歌嘛 10分
提问者采纳
《Let it Be》英国摇滚乐团披头士乐队《Wake Me Up When September Ends》绿日《iridescent》linkin park《Never Let Me Down》linkin park《Littlest Things》莉莉·艾伦《Smile》莉莉·艾伦《complicated》艾薇儿 经典啊!!《The Show》Lenka Kripac《Knock Knock》Lenka Kripac《Skipalong》Lenka Kripac《Far Away From Home 》Groove Coverage 《she 》Groove Coverage
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
Bring me down
forever friends
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁