shining stormlight在wax哪张专辑

百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
Bradley Torreano
Scapegoat Wax was prepped to cause the same stir that labelmates Luscious Jackson had inspired in the early '90s when suddenly Grand Royal went under. Now signed to Hollyw..
Bradley Torreano
Scapegoat Wax was prepped to cause the same stir that labelmates Luscious Jackson had inspired in the early '90s when suddenly Grand Royal went under. Now signed to Hollywood, the band gets their second chance to make an impression on Swax. Bouncy beats, sensual basslines, sexy acoustic guitar work, and the occasional synth line add up to a steamy pop album that knows how to keep things moving. Singer Marty James has a rather indistinct voice, but his approach is novel and the mixture between humorous raps and smooth crooning works more often than not. He incurs comparisons to Fred Durst at times, which is more appropriate in this forum, but may turn off listeners who aren't fans of rap-rock. But the band never launches into thrashing guitar theatrics, they just keep delivering the smoking grooves and let James have his fun over the top of it. Party-friendly and amiable, Swax may not be instantly memorable, but it's still a fine album that suffers from a lack of strong individual tracks.
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!【Shining light】_Ash-Shining light在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
Shining light
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
亲爱的,来看我跳舞吧~WAX单曲Shining Light-WAXMV观看,Shining LightMP3免费下载,Shining Light高品质音乐下载。
[MV]WAX-Shining Light
音悦台推荐
请先安装flash!
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!《舞后》这部电影里面的插曲叫什么?_百度知道
《舞后》这部电影里面的插曲叫什么?
提问者采纳
Second Chance-???22
Right????????
What Happened Last Night, That&#39??????????????????20
Petty Dorothy-????15
The Game Starts Now-??????????
Speaking Of Hope-???????????????11
My First Story-???????12
My Second Story-?(Um Jung Hwa) & ??;s Right-????????21
Heart Of A Child-?(Um Jung Hwa) & ?? (Wax)05
So Weightless-David Choi06
Offbeat-Clara C07
Stand Up-Pinknoize08
The Camel Song-Clara C09
Como Um Pirarucu-Fonte10
I Will Fly To You-???????19
A Conspiracy Of Silence-?????? & ??13
Boy Meets Girl-????
I Also Have My Dreams-???所有的22首??-?(Dancing Queens)
Shining Light (End Credits)-???
On The Way To Work-??????01
Call My Name--?(Dancing Queens)02
Shining Light-?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 内雕机shining3dlaser 的文章