I want it that way
不想听你说我想用那种方式得到它
Tell me why...
告诉我(到底)为什么
I never wanna hear you say,
(never wanna hear you say it),
I want it that way
不想听你说我想用那种方式得到它
Cause I want it that waythe day you went away你离去的那一天well i wonder could it be 我想知道会不会是这样
when i was dreaming about you baby
you were dreaming of me 宝贝当我梦见你的时候你也在梦见我
call me crazy 让我疯狂
call me blind 让我盲目
to still be suffering is stupid after all of this time 在这么长时间后以后仍然去承受是很愚蠢的
did i lose my love to someone better 我是否爱上了某一个更好的人
and does she love you like i do 还有,她是不是爱你像我爱你一样深
i do, you know i really really do 我是(爱你)的,你知道我真的是(爱你)的
well hey 唉
so much i need to say 我有很多要说
been lonely since the day 从那天开始变得孤单
the day you went away 你走的那天
so sad but true 很令人哀伤 但却是事实
for me there's only you 对我来说我只有你
been crying since the day 从那天起开始哭泣
the day you went away 你走的那天
i remember date and time 我记得日期和时间
september twenty second
sunday twenty five after nine 9月22号星期天9点25分
in the doorway with your case 在走廊你带着箱子
no longer shouting at each other 不再对着对方大吵大闹
there were tears on our faces 我们泪流满面
and we were letting go of something special 我们正在让某个特别的东西溜走
something we'll never have again 我们不会再次拥有的东西
i know, i guess i really really know 我知道,我猜想我真的知道
why do we never know what we've got till it's gone 为什么它失去以前我们从不知道我们曾拥有它
how could i carry on 我怎么继续
cause i've been missing you so much i have to say 因为我一直这样想念你,我不得不说出来
我找的不知道对不对
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我记得那天 你走的那天
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁艾薇儿有一首歌里面no away!_百度知道
艾薇儿有一首歌里面no away!
t like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend(No Way No Way)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendNo Way No WayHey Hey You YouI don'm rightShe'll be wrapped around my finger's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendI can see the wayI see the wayYou look at meAnd even when you look awayI know you think of meI know you talk about me all the timeagain and againSo come over hereand tell me what I wanna hearBetter yet make your girlfriend disappearI don's no other so when'Cause I can 't you knowWhat I can doTo make you feel alrightDon's no other so when'cause I can do it betterThere&#39Girlfriend里面的Hey Hey You YouI don'm damn preciousAnd hell yeahI't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo it't pretendI think you knowI's not a secret (Hey Hs it gonna sink inShe're so fineI want you mineYou'Cause I can 's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendIn a second you&#39!)No way No wayNo it&#39!)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like me (Now Ws what everyone't like your girlfriend ( No Ws it gonna sink inShe&#39! (Hey Hey!)Hey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend (No Way No Ws so stupid what the hell were you thinkingHey Hey You YouI don're so deliciousI think about you all the timeYou's so stupid what the hell were you thinkingIn a second you'cause I can do it betterThere're so addictiveDon's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendYou't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo it&#39!)Hey Hs like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo it&#39!)No way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendNo Way No Ws talking aboutHey Hey You YouI don's like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that's talking aboutHey Hey You YouI don'll be wrapped around my finger'm the mother fucking princessI can tell you like me tooAnd you know I't wanna hear you say her nameever againBecauseShe's what everyone&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
艾薇儿的相关知识
其他1条回答
girl friend
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁502 Bad Gateway
502 Bad Gateway急求!歌词中好像有hip hop... action... 中间有很多“HEY HO...HEY HO。。。。。”知道的请说下 谢谢!_百度知道
急求!歌词中好像有hip hop... action... 中间有很多“HEY HO...HEY HO。。。。。”知道的请说下 谢谢!
”什么的!急用!? 从三十几秒好像是主歌部分开始 中间有很多“HEY HO。,歌曲刚开始好像是hip hop..HEY HO。!. action.。希望知道的人告诉我... .。。!感激不尽这是一首嘻哈饶舌风的HIP-HOP类别的歌曲.
s something bout youlet's good lets just get something cookingcus i really wanna rock with youi&#39?you rock it just like your supposedhey boy i aint got nothin't know who you arebut you must be some kind of superstarcus you got all eyes on you no matter where you areyou just make me wanna playbaby take a look aroundhey oh hey oh hey oheverybody't know what it is that makes me feel like thisno no gotta be gotta be a superstarall eyes on you ohhh eyes on youyou make me wanna play[chorus x2]i don&#39,受累给下分吧,谢谢啦歌词如下;t know what it isthat makes me feel like thisi don's good lets just get something cookingcus i really wanna rock with youi' more to saycus you just make me wanna playi don't we get a little closer, you do)i don&#39, you do)i don't know what it isthat makes me feel like thisi don&#39我感觉好像是Jamelia唱的S now see you laterhey oh hey oh hey ohmake your movecan's getting'hey oh hey oh hey ohi just give into the groove and thenyou just make me wanna playif you just put pen to paperhey oh hey oh hey ohgot that feelin&#39:people always talk abouthey oh hey oh hey ohall the things there all abouthey oh hey oh hey ohwrite it on a piece of papergot a feeling now see you laterthere's keep it movingand if it's something bout melet'm feeling some connection to the things you do(t know what it isthat makes me feel like thisi don' downhey oh hey oh hey ohdeal with all the problems laterbad boys on there best behaviourthere's keep it movingand if it't know who you arebut you must be some kind of superstarcus you got all eyes on you no matter where you areyou just make me wanna playi like you movin'm feeling some connection to the things you do(you do,如果是的话
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁贾斯汀有一首歌很好听,开头是hey
girl....反正绯闻少女开头有那首歌,是什么歌啊_百度知道
贾斯汀有一首歌很好听,开头是hey
girl....反正绯闻少女开头有那首歌,是什么歌啊
what goes around comes aroundHey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man? 嘿女孩,他就是你要的男人吗? You know I gave you the world 你知道我给了你全世界 You had me in the palm of your hand 你将我玩弄在掌心之上 So why your love went away 所以为什么我们的爱溜走了? I just can't seem to understand 我似乎就是不明白 Thought it was me and you babe 尽管只有你和我 Me and you until the end 但我们终究走到了尽头 But I guess I was wrong 而我想我错了 Don't want to think about it 不愿去想它 Don't want to talk about it 不愿去谈论它 I'm just so sick about it 我已对它太伤感 Can't believe it's ending this way 不敢相信我们的爱就这样结束了 Just so confused about it 就是对它很疑惑 Feeling the blues about it 就是对它很伤心 I just can't do without ya 我就是不能没有你 Tell me is this fair? 告诉我你这样做公平吗? Is this the way it's really going down? 它真的就这样结束了吗? Is this how we say goodbye? 我们就真的这样说再见了吗? Should've known better when you came around 当你走过来的时候我应该就知道 That you were gonna make me cry 你将会让我哭泣 It's breaking my heart to watch you run around 你的离开撕碎了我的心 'Cause I know that you're living a lie 因为我知道你欺骗了你自己 That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find... 但那没关系因为你终究会发现..... What goes around, goes around, goes around 种什么因 Comes all the way back around 得什么果 (×4 ) Now girl, I remember everything that you claimed 现在,我记得你申明的一切 You said that you were moving on now 你说准备走开了 And maybe I should do the same 也许我也应该和你一样 Funny thing about that is 可笑的事情是 I was ready to give you my name 我都已经准备给你我的姓氏 Thought it was me and you, babe 尽管只有你和我 And now, it's all just a shame 而现在,一切只是个遗憾 And I guess I was wrong 而我想我错了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌曲Gossip Girl What Goes Around Comes Around
歌手 Justin Timberlake
Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man?
You know I gave you the world
You had me in the palm of your hand
So why your love went away
I just can't seem to understand
Thought it was me and you babe
Me and you until the end
But I guess I was wrong
Don't want to think about it
Don't want to talk about it
I'm just so sick about it
Can't believe it's ending this way
Just so confused about it
Feeling the blues about it
I just can't do without ya
Tell me is this fair?
Is this the way it's really going down?
Is this how we say goodbye?
Should've kn...
what goes around
这个吗?部分歌词Hey GirlIs he everything you wanted in a man?You know I gave you the worldYou had me in the palm of your handSo why your love went awayI just can't seem to understandThought it was me and you, babyMe and you until the endBut I guess I was wrongDon't wanna think about itDon't wanna talk about itI'm just so sick about itI can't believe it's ending this wayJust so confused about itFeeling the blues about itI just can't do without yaTell me is this fair
《Hey Jude》是披头士乐队成员保罗·麦卡特尼创作的一首歌,于1968年发行。原本收录进同名专辑《The Beatles》,后来又作为单曲发行,并迅速成为了当年的冠军单曲。《Hey Jude》原曲长7分11秒,后来又有了更短的版本,因为许多电台不愿播放这麼长的歌曲。
Hey jude是Paul McCartney(保罗Beatles成员之一)为一个五岁的孩子写下的一首歌。这个男孩叫Julian,是John Lennon 与前妻Cynthia的儿子。
1968年夏天,John Lennon开始和Yoko Ono同居了,他与前妻Cynthia的婚姻也到了崩溃的边缘。Paul一直非常喜爱John Lennon的儿子Julian,他担心大人之间的婚姻变故会对一个小孩子带来心理上的阴影。(讽刺的是,Paul也正和妻子Jane Asher离了婚,开始与Linda Eastman的感情)他曾说:“我总是为父母...
绯闻少女的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 2015最近有一首歌很火 的文章

随机推荐