女声唱,i can see 歌词女声it's ok ,you can love,中间还有一段see you the by

《速度与激情7》片尾曲《See You Again》MV歌词赏析-闽南网
《速度与激情7》片尾曲《See You Again》MV歌词赏析
来源:四六级查分英语口语助手 微信
  《速度与激情7》已在4.12日国内上映,片尾曲《See You Again》由Wiz Khalifa 联手才子Charlie Puth共同献唱,深情致敬保罗沃克,很多网友看到片中范迪塞尔和保罗沃克相视一笑的场景,听到这虐心的歌词,直接泪奔。在此献上《See You Again》MV和歌词,向Paul Walker致敬。
《速度与激情7》片尾曲《See You Again》
演唱:Wiz Khalifa & Charlie Puth
  It's been a long day without you my friend
  没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长
  And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有
  We've come a long way from where we began
  回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程
  Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有
  When I see you again
  与你重逢之时
  Damn who knew all the planes we flew
  谁会了解我们经历过怎样的旅程
  Good things we've been through
  谁会了解我们见证过怎样的美好
  That I'll be standing right here
  这便是我在你眼前出现的原因
  Talking to you about another path
  与你聊聊另一种选择的可能
  I know we loved to hit the road and laugh
  我懂我们都偏爱速度与激情
  But something told me that it wouldn't last
  但有个声音告诉我这美好并不会永恒
  Had to switch up look at things
  我们得变更视野
  different see the bigger picture
  转向更为辽阔的天地
  Those were the days hard work forever pays
  有付出的日子终有收获的时节
  Now I see you in a better place
  此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来
  Now I see you in a better place
  此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来
  How could we not talk about family
  当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊
  when family's all that we got?
  我们怎么能忘却最可贵的真情
  Everything I went through
  无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷
  you were standing there by my side
  总有你相伴陪我度过
  And now you gonna be with me for the last ride
  最后一段征程 我更需要你的相伴
  没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长
  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有
  回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程
  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有
  When I see you again
  与你重逢之时
  First you both go out your way
  一开始你们总是追随你们心中的步伐
  And the vibe is feeling strong and what's
  热忱累积 信念不变
  Small turn to a friendship a friendship
  渺小的世界见证这段深情厚谊
  Turn into a bond and that bond will never
  深厚的友情蜕成血浓于水的感情
  Be broke and the love will never get lost
  此情不变 此爱难逝
  Be broke and the love will never get lost
  此情不变 此爱难逝
  And when brotherhood come first then the line
  莫逆之交的我们 绝不会背叛彼此
  Will never be crossed established it on our own
  只因这深情厚谊基于我们真实意愿
  When that line had to be drawn and that line is what
  这友谊让我们肝胆相照 荣辱与共
  We reach so remember me when I'm gone
  即便我离去 也请将我铭记
  We reach so remember me when I'm gone
  即便我离去 也请将我铭记
  How could we not talk about family
  当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊
  when family's all that we got?
  我们怎么能忘却最可贵的真情
  Everything I went through you
  无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷
  were standing there by my side
  总有你相伴陪我度过
  And now you gonna be with me for the last ride
  最后一段征程 我更需要你的相伴
  Let the light guide your way hold every memory
  就让那光芒引导你的前路 铭记与我的曾经
  As you go and every road you
  无论你选哪一条路
  take will always lead you home
  那都会通向你的家
  没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长
  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有
  回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程
  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有
  When I see you again
  与你重逢之时
  重逢之时
  When I see you again see you again
  与你重逢之时?重逢之时
  When I see you again
  与你重逢之时
延伸阅读:
“夏夜与美食更配”在泉州人身上展现得淋漓尽致。趁着夜里的些许凉意,约上亲朋好友一
48小时点击排行榜歌词中有dont you be afraid,是一个女歌手唱的,节奏感很强_百度知道
歌词中有dont you be afraid,是一个女歌手唱的,节奏感很强
歌词 don't you be afraid,出自《Heaven (Little By Little)》。《Heaven (Little By Little)》演唱:Theory of a Deadman专辑:Scars and Souvenirs发行时间:日歌词:Now don't you be afraidWe can always talk aboutNo need to medicatecuz I know you're strong without itYou got me through the daysWhen I thought I couldn't face itLet me count the waysThe love we have you can replace itJust hold on, I'm not that strongThere's a little piece of heavenRight here where you arehe fact that you keep tryingis what sets you apart.Help me find the reasonand I'll help you find the wayto get rid of all your painlittle by little, day by dayNow, you're far awayand I'm alone to cry about itIt's not a better place,when you die and leave me here to sayHold on, I was never that strongThere's a little piece of heavenRight here where you arehe fact that you keep tryingis what sets you apart.Help me find the reasonand I'll help you find the wayto get rid of all your painlittle by little, day by dayYou'll get strongerif you need me, I'm not far awaySo, just hold onI'll help you find a wayI'll help you find the wayThere's a little piece of heavenRight here where you arehe fact that you keep tryingis what sets you apart.Help me find the reasonand I'll help you find the wayto get rid of all your painlittle by little, day by daylittle by little, day by day
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
曲名:Find Your Love(赤沙印记@四叶草.2 主题曲)歌手:薛凯琪专辑:赤沙印记 四叶草2
I’ll be ok, go find your love today,
Searching everywhere,
A lot of sunshine’s waiting for you.
Don’t be afraid,
You’ll find your love one day,
Tell me that you do your best for me,
I believe in your faith.
I can see, a burning flame,
It is your future waiting for you.
Hold my hands, and give me your word,
Believe in what you do and you will be ok.
I’ll be ok, go find your love today,
Searching everywhere,
A lot of sunshine’s waiting for you.
Don’t be afraid,
You’ll find your love one day,
Tell me that you do your best for me,
I believe in your fa...
不是这个,是个欧美的女歌手
jennifer lopez - brave
也不是这个,我录得有音,发给你,你听一下?
好呀,发呀
before my body is dry -小林末郁和美国说唱歌手的
应该是是这首
望采纳(^_^)
节奏感的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里有we will be all right .歌曲一开始就重复了三遍be all right 。接下来就是now i know the i .......中间还有NA NA NA 的音。是女生唱
歌词里有we will be all right .歌曲一开始就重复了三遍be all right 。接下来就是now i know the i .......中间还有NA NA NA 的音。是女生唱 5
歌词里有we will be all right .歌曲一开始就重复了三遍be all right 。接下来就是now i know the i .......中间还有NA NA NA 的音。是女生唱的,我找了好久,希望大家帮帮忙,谢谢了。
是Sisse Marie唱的. in my room,百度就可以下哈。
Be all right...Now I know that we are gonna stay togetherI'll be hanging round and wait for better weatherPeople telling me I'm gonna be just fineNow I know that everything would be alright...So we live my echo's boomwhen you walkin out that doorhey have a seeing in beforenananana..boom boomwhen you are in my roomNow that you're sitting on my bedWe doing aa in my headnananana..we will be alrightbe alright..Boy I'm walking round heretrying not to lose it
People saying that I got to face the musichey I'm telling you I've got you in my sideNow I know that everything would be alrightSo we live my echo's boomwhen you walkin out that doorhey have a seeing in beforenananana..boom boomwhen you are in my roomNow that you're sitting on my bedWe doing aa in my headnananana..we will be alrightwhen you are in my roomNow that you're sitting on my bedWe doing aa in my headnananana..we will be alrightboom boomwhen you are in my roomwe will be alrightwhen you walkin out that doorhey have a seeing in beforenananana..boom boomwhen you are in my roomNow that you're sitting on my bedWe doing aa in my headnananana..we will be alright
下载链接:
的感言:找老好久 三颗要给你吃
其他回答 (1)
right here waitingocean apart day after dayand i slowly go insanei hear your voice on the linebut it doesn't stop the painif i see you next to neverhow can we say foreverwherever you gowhatever you doi will be right here waiting for youwhatever it takesor how my heart breaksi will be right here waiting for youi took for granted, all the timesthat i thought would last somehowi hear the laughter, i taste the tearsbut i can't get near you nowoh, can't you see it babyyou've got me going crazywherever you gowhatever you doi will be right here waiting for youwhatever it takesor how my heart breaksi will be right here waiting for youi wonder how we can survivethis romancebut in the end if i'm with youi'll take the chanceoh, can't you see it babyyou've got me going crazywherever you gowhatever you doi will be right here waiting for youwhatever it takesor how my heart breaksi will be right here waiting for youwaiting for you
你试试 是这首么
bushi 女生唱的 比较轻快点的感觉
Gonna Be All Right Gerry And The Pacemakers Best Of EMI Years&si=;;;;0;;0&lm=&mtid=2&d=4
it s gonna be all right&&&
你试试??
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号【英乐Love】爆出你最爱的一段歌词,静待有缘人为你清唱_英文歌吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:205,383贴子:
【英乐Love】爆出你最爱的一段歌词,静待有缘人为你清唱收藏
新人报道,镇楼。。。请吧务勿手滑。。。谢谢~
楼主先来~I ve learned the hard wayTo never let it get that farBecause of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurtBecause of youI find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around mebecause of youi am afraid
  but only love can say try again or walk away  but i billieve for you and me  the sun sill shine one day.  so i'll just play my part  and pray you'll hanve a change of heart  but i can't make you see it through   that's something only love can do
we were both young when i first saw youi close my eyes and the flashback startsi'm standing there on a balcony in summer airsee the lights, see the party, the ball gownssee you make your way through the crowdand say hello, little did i knowthat you were romeo, you were throwing pebblesand my daddy said stay away from julietand i was crying on the staircase, begging you please don't goand i saidromeo take me somewhere we can be alonei'll be waiting, all there's left to do is runyou'll be the prince and i'll be this princessit's a love storybaby, just say yes
He's there in the dark,he's there in my heart,he waits in the windshe's gotta play a part.Trouble is a friend,yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!
And oh! my love I'm holding on forever Reaching for a love That seems so far So I say a litter prayer No my dream will take me there Where the skies are blue to see you once again my love Overseas from coast to coast Find a place I love the most Where the fields are green To see you once again My love
你让英语渣怎么见人
I think,you are fine.You really blow my mind.I just want you to know,I wanna be your RomeoHey,Juliet!!
为了升级,到处游走,见贴就顶,字数得够,纯属路过,不要介意,经验到手,立马飘走。
20年前的ps游戏全新复刻驾临pc端
Did i not tell you that I'm not like thatGirl the one who Throws it all awayDid you think that I was gonna give it up to you, this time?Did you think that it was something I was gonna do, and cryDon't try to tell me what to doDon't try to tell me what to sayYour better off that way
《don't tell me》Avril
Oh when the night fallsAnd your all aloneIn your deepest sleep What are you dreeeming ofMy skin's still burning from your touchOh I just can't get enough I said I wouldn't ask for muchBut your eyes are dangerousSo the tought keeps spinning in my headCan we drop this masqueradeI can't predict where it endsIf you're the rock I'll crush against《burning》Maria Arredondo
I'm holding on your rope, Got me ten feet off the ground I'm hearin what you say but I just can't make a sound You tell me that you need me Then you go and cut me down, but wait You tell me that you're sorry Didn't think I'd turn around, and say... It's too late to apologize, it's too late I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late 《apologize》timbaland
But here’s my numberSo, Call Me MaybeIt’s hard to look right--at you baby!But here’s my numberSo, Call Me MaybeHey I just met youand this is crazyBut here’s my numberSo, Call Me Maybeand all the other boystry to chase meBut here’s my numberSo, Call Me Maybe《call me maybe》Tiffany
小伙伴们要踊跃滴爆出自己爱的歌词哦~吼吼
打出来有点麻烦,就在脑子里。。
Oh(Oh) Oh(Oh) Oh OhI'm laying here dreaming, Staring at the ceilingWasting the day awayThe world's flying by our window outsideBut hey baby thats OKThis feels so right it can't be wrongSo far, as I can seeWhere you wanna go babyI'll do anything(Chorus)Cause if you wanna go, Baby let's goIf you wanna rock on, ready to rollAnd if you wanna slow downWe can slow down togetherIf you wanna walk, Baby let's walkHave a little kiss, have a little talkWe don't gotta leave at allWe can lay here foreverStay here foreverOh Oh Oh OhIf you wanna see that Italian tower leaningBaby we can leave right nowIf that's too farWe can jump in the car, and take a little trip around townThey say that California is nice and warm this time of yearBaby, say the word, and we'll just disappear(Chorus)Cause if you wanna go, Baby let's goIf you wanna rock on, ready to rollAnd if you wanna slow downWe can slow down togetherIf you wanna walk, Baby let's walkHave a little kiss, have a little talkWe don't gotta leave at allWe can lay here foreverStay here foreverOh, It's a big world for a boy and a girlLetting go of it allHolding on to one anotherOh, there's a whole lot of world to discoverUnder the coversSo if you wanna go, Baby lets goIf you wanna rock, I'm ready to rollIf you wanna slow downWe can slow down togetherIf you wanna walk, Baby lets walkHave a little kiss, have a little talkWe don't gotta leave at allWe can lay here foreverStay here foreverLet's just lay here foreverStay here foreverOh Oh Oh Oh Oh 《Stay Here Forever》
求眼熟   --别看我 我只是来凑齐十五字的小尾巴 
都不会唱,但是都听过
I'm standing on a bridge I'm waiting in the dark I thought that you'd be here by now There's nothing but the rain No footsteps on the ground I'm listening but there's no sound Isn't anyone trying to find me? Won't somebody come take me home 《I'm with you》Avril
You were everything, everything that I wanted We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away All this time you were pretending So much for my happy ending 《My happy ending》Avril
When you walk away I count the steps that you take Do you see how much I need you right now? When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too When you're gone The words I need to hear to always get me through the day And make it OK I miss you 《when you are gone》Avril
although loneliness has always been a friend of mine.i'm leaving my life in ur hands.people say i'm crazy that i am blind.risking it all in a glance.how you got me blind is still a mystery.i can't get u out of my head.don't care what is written in your history.as long as u're here with me.《as long as you loveme》后街
now you just somebody that i used to know
音乐陪我走过很多,,,在我最最伤心难过的时候,,,是音乐为我疗伤,,,lz只是想在贵吧把这些回忆留下来,,,并且与大家分享,,,[图片]
when i was 13 i had my first love,there was nobody that compared to my babyand nobody came between us, no-one could ever come aboveshe had me going crazy, oh i was star-struck,she woke me up daily, don't need no starbucks.she made my heart pound, i skip a beat when i see her in the street andat school on the playground but i really wanna see her on the weekend.she knows she got me dazing cause she was so amazingand now my heart is breaking but i just keep on saying….《baby》-贾斯汀比伯
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或《SeeYouAgain》歌词_百度知道
《SeeYouAgain》歌词
It's been a long day without you my friend没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有We've come a long way from where we began回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有When I see you again与你重逢之时Damn who knew all the planes we flew谁会了解我们经历过怎样的旅程Good things we've been through谁会了解我们见证过怎样的美好That I'll be standing right here我都会在这里Talking to you about another path与你聊聊另一种选择的可能I know we loved to hit the road and laugh我懂我们都喜欢速度与激情But something told me that it wouldn't last但有个声音告诉我这美好并不会永恒Had to switch up look at things different see the bigger picture如何才能改变观点用更宏观的视野看这世界Those were the days hard work forever pays有付出的日子终有收获的时节Now I see you in a better place此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来Now I see you in a better place此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊时 我们怎么能忘却最可贵的亲情Everything I went through you were standing there by my side无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷 总有你相伴陪我度过And now you gonna be with me for the last ride而今你将陪我走完这最后一段旅程It's been a long day without you my friend没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有We've come a long way from where we began回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有When I see you again与你重逢之时First you both go out your way从一开始你就努力走自己的路And the vibe is feeling strong and what's small turn to a friendship a friendship然后你我的感情愈加真实强烈 再渺小的东西也能让我们的友谊更高价深厚Turn into a bond and that bond will never Be broke and the love will never get lost深厚的友情蜕成血浓于水的感情 此情不变 此爱难逝And when brotherhood come first then the line莫逆之交的我们 绝不会背叛彼此Will never be crossed established it on our own只因这深情厚谊基于我们真实意愿When that line had to be drawn and that line is what这友谊让我们肝胆相照 荣辱与共We reach so remember me when I'm gone即便我离去 也请将我铭记How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊时 我们怎么能忘却最可贵的亲情Everything I went through you were standing there by my side无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷 总有你相伴陪我度过And now you gonna be with me for the last ride而今你将陪我走完这最后一段旅程Let the light guide your way就让那光芒引导你的前路Hold every memory as you go当你走的时候请留住所有的美好瞬间And every road you take will always lead you home这样的话不论你选择哪条路它都会引领你回家Hoo~It's been a long day without you my friend没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有We've come a long way from where we began回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有When I see you again与你重逢之时Again重逢之时When I see you again see you again与你重逢之时When I see you again
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
See You Again - Wiz Khalifa、Charl...
See You Again - Wiz Khalifa&Charlie Puth
没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长
与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有
回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程
与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有