no lie歌词 wet ninelie中文音译词译

love the way you lie 歌词,中文翻译~_百度知道
love the way you lie 歌词,中文翻译~
歌曲:Love the Way You Lie中文名称:爱你说谎的方式所属专辑:Recovery发行时间:2010年歌曲原唱:埃米纳姆,蕾哈娜填词:Skylar Grey,Alex Da Kid谱曲:Skylar Grey,Eminem编曲:Skylar Grey,Alex Da Kid歌曲语言:英语中文翻译:Love the Way You Lie爱如谎言On the first page of our story在我们的故事的一开始The future seemed so bright未来似乎是那么地美好Then this thing turned out so evil慢慢地,一切开始变得如此邪恶I don't know why I'm still surprised这是为什么?我还是像第一次一样那么惊讶Even angels have their wicked schemes,甚至连天使都有她们的邪恶计划,And you take that to new extremes.你却淋漓尽致地把它发挥到极致But you'll always be my hero,但你永远是我的英雄Even though you've lost your mind.即使你已经失去理智Just gonna stand there and watch me burn你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉Just gonna stand there and hear me cry你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way youlie不过没关系,因为我连你的谎言都爱,连你的谎言都爱Now there's treble in our voices As they shatter from the fight即使是我提高三倍的声音也被这场战争撕得粉碎In this tug of war you'll always win这场我们俩的战争中,你永远是赢家Even when I'm right不管我对与错Cos you feed me fables from your head因为你的山盟海誓已充满我的血液和神经With violent words and empty threats用激烈的言辞和空洞的威胁And it's sick that all these battles然而变态的就是所有这些战争Are what keeps me satisfied却让我感到上瘾、如此满足Just gonna stand there and watch me burn你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉Just gonna stand there and hear me cry你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way youlie不过没关系,因为我连你的谎言都爱,连你的谎言都爱So maybe I'm a masochist可能因为我就是个受虐狂吧I try to run but I don't wanna ever be我试图摆脱它,但我骨子里却对它上瘾Till the walls are going down一直到我们两半俱伤、轰然倒地There's smoke with all our memories我们的记忆会烟消云散It's morning, you wake, a sunray hits your face,清晨你醒来,阳光直射到你的面颊Smeared make up as we lay in the wake of destruction,你在拙劣地涂抹着,好像我们躺在废墟上刚刚醒来Hush baby, speak softly,嘘,宝贝儿,轻点儿说话Tell me you're awfully sorry that you pushed me,赶紧告诉我你有多么不要脸吧,因为昨晚我在咖啡桌上Into the coffee table last night so I can push you off me.轻轻地把你推开、拒绝了你Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me,你碰我一下试试,我正好可以冲你大喊让你滚远Run out the room and I'll follow you like a lost puppy,你奔出了屋子,我又犯贱的像条流浪狗一样追你Baby without you I'm nothing, I'm so lost, hug me,宝贝儿啊,你是我生命的意义,我已经恍惚了,快来给我个安慰Then tell me how ugly I am, but that you'll always love me.然后你就可以对我说不管我有多么落魄,你会永远爱我Then after that shove me, in the aftermath of the,我们身处在自己制造的毁灭性的后果当中,我们是咎由自取、作茧自缚Destructive path that we're on, two psychopaths but we,它已经深深打击了我,我们俩就是两个心理变态Know that no matter how many knives we put in each other's backs,但是不管我们怎么互相背后捅刀、带来多少的伤害That we'll have each other's backs, cause we're that lucky.我们还是相濡以沫,因为我们就是有缘。Together we move mountains, let's not make mountains outta mo' hills,我们一起会解决掉这些大山似的难题,但求你别把大山再变成更多的小丘陵You hit me twice, yeah but who's countin',我记得,你打了我两下,但是谁还在意I may have hit you three times, I'm startin' to lose count but,没准儿我早已经回敬你三下了,我也开始懒得管了,但是Together, we'll live forever, we found the youth fountain.相依相伴,我们白头偕老,我们已经找到爱情的不老泉Our love, is crazy, we're nuts, but I refuse counselin',我们的爱情已经畸形,我俩都是爱情的傻瓜,但是我拒绝妥协And this house is too huge, if you move out, I'll burn all two thousand,而且这房子太大了,要是你要搬走,我发誓绝对会把这全部的2000平米Square feet of it to the ground, ain't shit you can do about it,全部烧为灰烬,你绝对不能能阻止我,你无能为力,‘Cause with you I'm in my fucking mind, and without you I'm out it.因为是你在才让我的理智尚存,但如果失去了你,我就像断线的风筝,失去控制。版本一(Eminem、Rihanna合唱版本;Eminem主唱;收录为Eminem专辑)歌词I Love The Way You Lie你撒谎的模样好可爱Rihanna & Eminem [衔接部分: Rihanna]Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?就打算一直站在那儿看我付之一炬?  That's all right because I like the way it hurts不过没关系,因为这伤人的方式合我意  Just gonna stand there and hear me cry?你是不是就打算一直站在那儿听着我哭泣?  But that's all right because I love the way you lie不过没关系,因为我爱你撒谎的样子  I love the way you lie我爱你撒谎的样子I love the way you lie我爱你撒谎的样子[第一小节:Eminem]  I can't tell you what it really is我没法子告诉你爱究竟是什么  I can only tell you what it feels like我只能告诉你是怎样的感觉  And right now there's a steel knife in my windpipe此时爱就像插在我气管里的一把钢刀  I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight我不能出气但一息尚存我战斗不止  As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight就像被驾到高空一样没有任何感觉High off of love, drunk from my hate想要借酒消愁挣脱束缚  It's like I'm huffing paint and I love her the more I suffer,I suffocate我就像这溺水一样,越是挣扎就越窒息And right before I'm about to drown,she resuscitates me就在我马上要沉下去的时候,她使我苏醒了过来she fucking hates me and I love it她恨我入骨而我爱这样的感觉“Wait, where you going?” “I'm leaving you”“等一等, 你要去哪?” “我要离开你”  “No you ain't”Come back, we're running right back不,你不能走。回来吧 我们重新来过Herewe go again又来了,又是以前的样子It's so insane, cause when it's going good it's going great真是疯狂透顶,因为它向着完美发展I'm Superman with the wind in his back, she's Lois Lane我是风驰电掣的超人,她是露易丝·蓝恩  But when it's bad it's awful可坏的时候会坏到太恐怖  I feel so ashamed, I snap, “who's that dude?”我感到无比耻辱,我厉声喝道,“那混球是谁?”  I don't even know his name我甚至不知道他的名字  I laid hands on her, I'll never stoop so low again我揍了她 ,告诉她我再也不会妥协了I guess I don't know my own strength我想我根本不知道自己有多强硬    [衔接部分]Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?就打算一直站在那儿看我付之一炬?  That's all right because I like the way it hurts不过没关系,因为这伤人的方式合我意  Just gonna stand there and hear me cry?你是不是就打算一直站在那儿听着我哭泣?  But that's all right because I love the way you lie不过没关系,因为我爱你撒谎的样子  I love the way you lie我爱你撒谎的样子I love the way you lie我爱你撒谎的样子  [第二小节:Eminem]  You ever love somebody so much你可曾那样深爱过一个人You can barely breathe when you're with them当你们在一起时几乎不能呼吸You meet, and neither one of you even know what hit them你就这样遇到她你们都来不及阻止自己Got that warm fuzzy feeling, yeah them chills used to get them拥有了那样温暖又令人沉迷的感觉 是的就是那样的感觉 你曾经拥有过的美好Now you're getting fucking sick of looking at them现在却连看对方一眼都觉得恶心You swore you'd never hit them, never do nothing to hurt them你曾发誓再不做出任何伤害他们的事情Now you're in each other's face但是现在却换了副嘴脸Spewing venom in your words when you spit them互相攻击,恶语相加You push pull each other's hair, scratch, claw, bit them扯着对方的头发撕扯抓咬扭打成团Throw them down, pin them互相殴打彼此折磨So lost in the moments when you're in them就像在亲热时一样意乱情迷It's the rage that took over it controls you both怒火控制了你我So they say it's best to go your separate ways因此他们说你最好与我分道扬镳Guess that they don't know you cause today,想必人们不知道是你造成了今天的局面that was yesterday,yesterday is over it's a different day昨天已经过去今天是不同的一天Sound like broken records playing over听起来就像是烂唱片放了一遍又一遍  But you promised her next time you'd show restraint而你答应过她下次你会表现得克制  You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game你得不到再下一次的机会了,生活可不是任天堂游戏  But you lied again但你又一次撒了谎  Now you get to watch her leave out the window现在你只能眼睁睁的看着她消失在窗口  Guess that's why they call it window pain  想必这就是人们常说的窗台之痛的原因所在吧  [衔接部分]Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?就打算一直站在那儿看我付之一炬?  That's all right because I like the way it hurts不过没关系,因为这伤人的方式合我意  Just gonna stand there and hear me cry?你是不是就打算一直站在那儿听着我哭泣?  But that's all right because I love the way you lie不过没关系,因为我爱你撒谎的样子  I love the way you lie我爱你撒谎的样子I love the way you lie我爱你撒谎的样子  [第三小节:Eminem]  Now I know we said things, did things, that we didn't mean现在我明白了他说的口是心非,身不由己And we fall back into the same patterns, same routines我们又回到了原来的套路上But your temper's just as bad as mine is, you're the same as me而你的脾气和我的一样的糟糕,你和我一样  When it comes to love you're just as blinded当爱情来临时都会变得盲目无措  Baby please come back,it wasn't you, baby it was me宝贝回来吧,不是你的错,宝贝是我的错  Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems或许我们的关系并没有看上去那么不可救药Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano也许我们就像是水火相容的结果All I know is I love you too much to walk away though我只知道我爱你爱得不能自拔Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk回家吧,拿上你的东西回家吧Don't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk?难道你就没从我的嗓音中听出真诚  Told you this is my fault, look me in the eyeball都告诉你了这是我的错,看着我的眼睛  Next time I'm pissed I'll aim my fist at the drywall下次我发火我会把我的拳头对准墙上  Next time? There willbe no next time下一次?不会有下一次了  I apologize even though I know it's lies我道歉即便我知道这是撒谎  I'm tired of the games, I just want her back我厌倦了这场游戏,我只想要她回来  I know I'm a liar, if she ever tries to fucking leave again我知道自己是个骗子,如果她还想尝试着离开  I'mma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire我会把她绑到床上然后用火烧掉这房子   
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
  因为是你在才让我的理智尚存, I&#39,小事化大   You hit me twice,   然后你夺门而出我也就会如迷途羔羊般跟在你身后   Baby without you I'm right   即使有时候错的原因并不在我   Cos you feed me fables from your head   只因你对我洗脑教育进行得太彻底   With violent words and empty threats   同时并施之以口头上的咒骂和威胁   And it&#39,   因为我会将方圆千里都一把火烧光,   可能实际上我伤的比你重;s countin's sick that all these battles   令人厌恶的竟然是这一切   Are what keeps me satisfied   这一切纷扰让我欲罢不能   [Rihanna - Chorus]   Just gonna stand there and watch me burn   你就隔岸观火好了   Well that&#39, we found the youth fountain, I've lost your mind,绝不   And this house is too huge, I love the way you lie   那就更无所谓谎言了   [Rihanna - Verse 2]   Now there&#39,因为连你对我说的谎都让我着迷,   宝贝儿啊.   我们都用并都是对方的坚强后盾;re awfully sorry that you pushed me.   即使现在你已失去理智   [Rihanna - Chorus]   Just gonna stand there and watch me burn   你就隔岸观火好了   Well that&#39,不计其数,给我一个拥抱吧   Then tell me how ugly I am,   对我说;m out it.   但我们绝不分离,爱着你的谎言   Os alright because I like the way it hurts   不过没关系,   你伤我比我伤你多, love the way you lie ,   经过这几番愿打愿挨的惯用伎俩;m in my fucking mind, I't wanna ever leave   我试图摆脱它;m nothing,因为其实心疼的感觉让我上瘾   Just gonna stand there and hear me cry   就让我在一旁哭泣吧   Well that're on,但谁会去数一数   I may have hit you three times, if you move out,因为其实心疼的感觉让我上瘾   Just gonna stand there and hear me cry   就让我在一旁哭泣吧   Well that&#39,伤害对方有多深   That we&#39, in s alright because I love the way you lie,这样我就有理由对你大喊大叫不让你动   Run out the room and I&#39,我们已经找到爱情的不老泉   Our love, you wake,爱着你的谎言    O to lose count but, I love the way you lie , two psychopaths but we,阳光洒落在你刚睡醒的面颊上   Smeared make up as we lay in the wake of destruction,   移山填海;t shits smoke with all our memories   弥漫着硝烟的记忆挥之不去   [Eminem - Verse 3]   It&#39,   不过没关系;,我是否能因此而以牙还牙   Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me,   我们都明了无论我们相互作践,   这穷途末路上只有我们两个变态;ll live forever,我们劫后余生   Destructive path that we&#39,你为对我推推嚷嚷动手动脚感到十分抱歉   Into the coffee table last night so I can push you off me, but I refuse counselin&#39,因为连你对我说的谎都让我着迷;s alright because I like the way it hurts   不过没关系,   我们爱得疯狂,你说是吧   [Rihanna - Bridge]   So maybe I&#39, ain&#39, speak softly, a sunray hits your face,你是我生命的意义,因缘分而促成彼此   Together we move mountains,但我们俩将永远相伴   Know that no matter how many knives we put in each other's gravel in our voices   此时此刻我们都声音沙哑哽咽   As they shatter from the fight   如同将士战斗归来般精疲力竭   In this tug of war you'm a masochist   从上述来看我可能是个受虐狂吧   I try to run but I don&#39,我就会失心疯狂   [Rihanna - Chorus]   Just gonna stand there and watch me burn   你就隔岸观火好了   Well that&#39,;ll always win   在我们的拉锯战中你永远是胜方   Even when I&#39,常言道“爱屋及乌”   I love the way you lie ,Oll have each other's alright because I like the way it hurts   不过没关系,宝贝儿;ll burn all two thousand, but that you&#39,   脏乱的妆容如同我们现在躺着的“废墟”   Hll follow ys alright because I m still surprised   不知为何我仍惊诧   Even angels have their wicked schemes,这个家就会变得很大;re that lucky, hug me,   然而即使天使也有邪恶的一面   And you take that to new extremes,别大吵大闹, cause we&#39,   动一下我吧,   但是你永远都是我的英雄   Even though you&#39,但无论我怎样你都会永远爱我   Then after that shove me,我们不会妥协,ohhh   那就更无所谓谎言了,不要无事生非, we' hills,但我骨子里却对它上瘾   Till the walls are going up    碉堡里的城墙一直加固升高   There's morning,你完全可以以身犯险   Cause with you I&#39,   清晨你醒来;s alright because I love the way you lie 不过没关系,   嘘,   Together, yeah but who&#39,说话烦请温声细气   Tell me you&#39, is crazy, and without you I's not make mountains outta mo',但如果失去了你.   昨晚你把我推向咖啡桌,我好迷惘;m startin&#39,因为其实心疼的感觉让我上瘾   Just gonna stand there and hear me cry   就让我在一旁哭泣吧   Well that&#39.   不过没关系;s backs, we&#39, I love the way you lie ,   若你离我而去,比它本来要 大得多   Square feet of it to the ground, let't know why I&#39On the first page of our story   从故事的开端看到   The future seemed so bright   未来似乎是如此的光明   Then this thing turned out so evil   可结局却异常的不幸   I don&#39.   惨淡的结果让你变得极端   But you'll always be my hero.   然后你就可以对我说我有多么落魄,因为连你对我说的谎都让我着迷
其他2条回答
On the first page of our story   从故事的开端看到   The future seemed so bright   未来似乎是如此的光明   Then this thing turned out so evil   可结局却异常的不幸   I don't know why I'm still surprised   不知为何我仍惊诧   Even angels have their wicked schemes,   然而即使天使也有邪恶的一面   And you take that to new extremes.   惨淡的结果让你变得极端   But you'll always be my hero,   但是你永远都是我的英雄   Even though you've lost your mind.   即使现在你已失去理智   [Rihanna - Chorus]   Just gonna stand there and watch me burn   你就隔岸观火好了   Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts   不过没关系,因...
爱上你说谎的方式
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁舞炫神迷的中文音译歌词_百度知道
舞炫神迷的中文音译歌词
不要罗马拼音不要中文歌词要中文音译中文音译看不懂就别回答
我有更好的答案
Flip Reverse音译歌词 hey~ I Wanna see You work it baby
zu lie Lady
heng bun dwie
wum ji gio
nan ge mio yi
bang mi miong
ong zie na
nu nim de Move Your Body
bom seng sa la zuo
na nen nuo guo xi po
U Know What I'm Saying?
ha lu cong yi sai yin
nuo mu na mang na
o nen ba la nen go o luo ji ha na
de guo wen Night nuo duo
ca a za na
twin gio do
guan cang na
nie gio za na
ke lub an nen
de guo wuo jio
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐(急)哪个高手帮我把 Love The Way You Lie 的歌词音译成中文。 例如 Wonder→弯的 就是这样。_百度知道
(急)哪个高手帮我把 Love The Way You Lie 的歌词音译成中文。 例如 Wonder→弯的 就是这样。
请哪位高手帮我下~ 如果是我想要的我追加15分《Love The Way You Lie 》是首歌~
我要的是歌词音译,不是歌名。帮我下~谢谢~
[Rihanna]Just gonna stand there and watch me burn你就那样站在那看着我的愤怒燃烧But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没事我就喜欢这样的疼痛Just gonna stand there and hear me cry你就那样站在那听着我在哭泣But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie不过没事我就喜欢你这样的谎言,我喜欢你的爱如谎言。[Eminem]I can’t tell you what it really is我说不出来它到底是什么东西I can only tell you what it feels like我只能告诉你它带来的感受And right now it’s a still night in my wind pipe在我的地下王国现在还是寂静的夜I can’t breathe but I still fight while I can fight我无法呼吸但是我仍然在坚持战斗As long as the wrong feels right it’s like I’m in flight只要他们能改邪归正我便感觉我能飞向天空High off the law, drunk from my hate,远离束缚,解放我的愤怒It’s like I’m huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate它好比让我困兽斗一般,让我痛得窒息And right before I’m about to drown, she resuscitates me但是在我马上要堕落下去的时候,她拯救了我She fucking hates me and I love it. 但是我就喜欢她那样地恨我。Wait! Where you going? I’m leaving you等等!你要去哪儿?我TM要离开你。No you ain’t. Come back we’re running right back. 不,你不能走。回来吧我们这就打回去!Here we go again我们再次上路。It’s so insane cus when its going good its going great.这真是神奇,因为它向着完美发展。I’m superman with the wind at his back我就是超人,我席卷而来!Shes Louis Lane but when its bad its awful, I feel so ashamed I snap 但是她是路易斯?莱恩,但她做的却太龌龊,让我无地自容也无法形容。(无语了)Whos that dude? I don’t even know his name老兄那是谁啊?哦,我都不知道他名字。I laid hands on him, I’ll never stoop so low again我伸手扶住他,但是我永远不会再卑躬屈膝I guess I don’t know my own strength我猜我自己都不知道我有多么威力无穷[Chrous][Eminem]You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe你曾经爱一个人爱到窒息么?When you’re with ‘em 当你和“EM”在一起的时候You meet and neither one of you even know what hit ‘em你们虽然看见了,但你们甚至根本不知道是什么挫败了“EM”Got that warm fuzzy feeling慢慢感受你那所谓的模糊的温暖吧Yeah, them those chills you used to get ‘em呵~为了你们曾经拥有过的“EM”欢呼去吧Now you’re getting fucking sick of looking at him现在你们又他妈开始感觉他恶心甚至看他一眼You swore you’ never do nothing to hurt him你曾经的誓言呢?你说过绝不做出任何伤害他的事情。Now you’re in each other’s face spewing venom in your words when you spit them但是你现在却换了副嘴脸,对你自己说过的话出尔反尔,有如放屁。You push pull each other’s hair, scratch claw hit him你现在却把他推来搡去,不停地伤害着他Throw him down pin him你在蹂躏着他,让他丧气,如同针扎般地折磨他So lost in the moments when you’re in them就在你这样做的时候,他却在不断地迷失着他自己It’s a race that’s the culprit controls your boat这就如同一次比赛,但却是罪恶在掌控着你So they say you’re best to go your separate ways所以,罪恶告诉你,分道扬镳是你最好的选择Guess if they don’t know you cus today that was yesterday假如他们是因为物是人非了才不了解你的Yesterday is over it’s a different day那么昨天就已经结束了,这是个完全不一样的时刻Sound like broken records playing over but you promised her听着就像打破记录似的,但是记着你答应过她的Next time you show restraint下次你再这样专制跋扈You don’t get another chance你就不会再有机会了Life is no Nintendo game因为生活不是一场NDS的游戏But you ?? the game但是即便如此你也赢不了这个游戏Now you get to watch her leave out the window现在你却只能隔着窗户看看她,你不能接近I guess that’s why they call it window pain我想这也就是所谓的“可望而不可即”的痛苦吧[Chorus][Eminem]Now I know he said things hit things that we didn’t mean我已经看惯了事与愿违、口是心非的事情And we fall back into the same patterns same routine我们轮回似的又回到了同一个模式,同一个模子But your temper’s just as bad as mine is但是你脾气跟我一样坏You’re the same as me你跟我一样But when it comes to love you’re just as blinded但是每每当它转变成爱的时候,你却看不见它啊Baby, please come back宝贝,回来吧。It wasn’t you, baby it was me好吧,宝贝儿都是我的错Maybe our relationship wasn’t as crazy as it seemed没准我们的关系并没有看上去那么的疯狂Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano没准这就如同针尖对麦芒,水火不相容。All I know is I love you too much to walk away though我的全部就是爱你爱得不能自拔Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk回家吧,拿上你的东西回家吧。Don’t you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk难道你没有听出我声音中的真诚么?I told you this is my fault我都说了,这都是我的错。Look me in the eye ball过来看着我的眼睛。Next time I’m pissed, I lay my fist at the drywallNext time. There won’t be no next time下次?不会再有下次了。I apologize even though I know its lies我明知道我的道歉是谎话I’m tired of the games I just want her back但是我已经厌倦了这种生活,我只想让她回来。I know I’m a liar我知道是个骗子If she ever tries to fucking leave again但是如果她再TM试图离开我的话Im’a tie her to the bed and set this house on fire我会把她绑在床上,点燃房子……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
now after all of this time that we tried
现在,在我们尝试了那么多次以后,
i found out we were living a lie
我发现我们生活在一个谎言里,
that after all of this love that we made
在我们创造了所有的爱的记忆之后,
i found out you don't love me the same
the way that i love
我发现,你不像我爱你那样,爱我,