一首英文女声的歌,有点甜 女声夜店风就听懂了put it on me ,和on and on and on,

有一首英文歌,女生唱的 里面有歌词是什么ever ever ever 还有never never never这样的。麻烦了。_百度知道
有一首英文歌,女生唱的 里面有歌词是什么ever ever ever 还有never never never这样的。麻烦了。
提问者采纳
我想说应该贾斯汀'比伯《baby》我前听直唱帅气男孩You know you love me,I know you careYou shout whenever, And I'll be thereYou want my love, You want my heartAnd we will never ever ever be apartAre we an item? Girl quit playingWere just friends, Or are we sayingSo theres another one, Looks right in my eyesMy first love broke my heart for the first timeAnd I was likeBaby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine mineBaby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine, oh ohFor you, I would have done whateverAnother chance and we, We get togetherAnd wanna play it cool, About loosin' youI'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ringAnd i'm in piece , baby fix meAnd you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dreamIm going down, down, dooownAnd just can't believe my first love won't be around……
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
/qqmusic.html?id=472576&qq=
是这个么?
Ciara Young Jeezy - Never Ever 歌词
Throw yo' hands up in the air
If ya know he love ya
Tell the DJ play this song right here
If ya know he love ya
Let, let, let, let me see you 2-step
If ya know he love ya
It don't matter if you by yourself
If ya know he love ya
If that boy don't love you by now
He will never ever, never ever love you
If that boy don't love you by now
I know you think that I just be trippin' on ya
Boy you see, thi...
肯定是迪士尼的歌手吧。
主要想确切的指导是哪一首~3Q了
Ciara Young Jeezy
N-DUBZ 的 STRONG AGAIN?
我知道哦!!一定是 Now or never !!顺便附上歌词Jodie Connor唱的
I wanna be with you forever (ever, ever)
  Baby me and you together (gether, gether)
  I'll walk with you through stormy weather (weather, weather)
  Me and you it's now or never (never, never)
  You know I've always had a crush on you
  I'm pretty sure you feel the same way too
  Do you wanna be together (gether, gether)
  Me and You it's now or never (never, never)
  It's now or never, boy
  You got my heart
  Right from the start
  I can't get enough,
  Could this be love?
  I told you before
  I can't ignore
  I wanna know
mermaid song - hooverphonic想我求助了,只能帮你找找,看是这首吗
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文女声歌曲, 高潮部分是 啊 VI 里 VI 里 VI 里 VI里 VI 里_百度知道
有一首英文女声歌曲, 高潮部分是 啊 VI 里 VI 里 VI 里 VI里 VI 里
懂英文 听懂些
首歌挺火求神帮帮忙
My Body Is a Cage - Sara LovMy body is a cageThat keeps me from dancing with the one I loveBut my mind holds the keyMy body is a cageThat keeps me from dancing with the one I loveBut my mind holds the keyI'm standing on the stageOf fear and self-doubtIt's a hollow playBut they'll clap anywayMy body is a cageThat keeps me from dancing with the one I loveBut my mind holds the keyYou're standing next to meMy mind holds the keyI'm living in an ageThat calls darkness lightThough my language is deadStill the shapes fill my headI'm living in an ageWhose name I don't knowThough the fear keeps me movingStill my heart beats so slowMy body is a cageThat keeps me from dancing with the one I loveBut my mind holds the keyStanding next to meMy mind holds the keyMy body is a . . .My body is a cageWe take what we're givenJust because you've forgotten,That don't mean you're forgivenI'm living in an ageThat screams my name at nightBut when I get to the doorwayThere's no one in sightMy body is a cageThat keeps me from dancing with the one I loveBut my mind holds the keyYou're standing next to meMy mind holds the keySet my body freeSet my body freeSet my body freeSet my body free
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁  好奇,
  楼主我真知道是什么歌,中午告诉你
  楼主我真知道是什么歌,中午告诉你
  觉得call me maybe 蛮像的,但是高潮是OH~不是Ahu啊……阿虎到底是什么啊(╬ ̄皿 ̄)  
  还有咩?  
  LZ听听是不是这个。  Vassy - Desire  搜可能搜不到。  给你贴上视频,你可以去听听。  /programs/view/M5chOhy3GUg/
  求高人破解阿乎阿乎!!!
  找到没找到没??急死了!阿虎阿虎是什么啊
  纠了个结
  我好像听过这首,不过也忘了名字了
  hahaha
  等答案~
  @青春也会死 回复日期: 10:54:45  回复
  LZ听听是不是这个。  Vassy - Desire  搜可能搜不到。  给你贴上视频,你可以去听听。  /programs/view/M5chOhy3GUg/  =========================================================================================  哪儿能下?找不到歌源
  哈哈 我也想知道!  
  Je t'aime moi non plus  是这个吧
莎沙的?  
  啊虎  
  @天生小猴子
00:59:41  小红莓的?  -----------------------------  握爪 同想
  找到了没  
  马  
  sunshine girl?
  顺便来收歌
  仓木麻衣beautiful?  
  --、貌似我说的就beautiful是英文  
  Ingrid Michaelson的“everybody”?
  zara一般不会放日文歌吧...  应该是很新的很潮的英文歌
  LZ歌词是不是  Everybody everybody wants to love  Everybody everybody wants to be loved  Oh oh oh oh oh oh  是的话就是我上边说的那首
  我猜是Christina的  i'am a good girl''
  [发自iPhone客户端-贝客悦读]
  我猜是Christina的  i'am a good girl''
  [发自iPhone客户端-贝客悦读]
  以上的挨着听了都不是。。。。。。。  我拿手机录了我记得的那一点但是不知道怎么传语音上来。。。
  哈哈哈 笑死了 各种的啊呼
  想知道结局啊。。。  
  我懵了 还没找出来?
  fidelity吧,regina的
  难道是 女版的 let me take you there?
高潮就是呼呼==
  Kesha - TiK ToK  英文  Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy  (Hey, what up girl?)  Grab my glasses, Im out the door -  Im gonna hit this city (Lets go)  Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack  Cause when I leave for the night, I aint coming back  Im talkin' bout - pedicures on our toes, toes  Trying on all our clothes, clothes  Boys blowing up our phones, phones  Drop-topping, playing our favorite cd's  Pulling up to the parties  Trying to get a little bit tipsy  Dont stop, make it pop  DJ, blow my speakers up  Tonight, Imma fight  Til we see the sunlight  Tick tock, on the clock  But the party dont stop no  Woah-oh oh oh  Woah-oh oh oh  Dont stop, make it pop  DJ, blow my speakers up  Tonight, Imma fight  Til we see the sunlight  Tick tock, on the clock  But the party dont stop no  Woah-oh oh oh  Woah-oh oh oh  Aint got a care in world, but got plenty of beer  Aint got no money in my pocket, but Im already here  Now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger  But we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger  Im talkin' bout - everybody getting crunk, crunk  Boys tryna touch my junk, junk  Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunk  Now, now - we goin til they kick us out, out  Or the police shut us down, down  Police shut us down, down  Po-po shut us -  Dont stop, make it pop  DJ, blow my speakers up  Tonight, Ima fight  Til we see the sunlight  Tick tock, on the clock  But the party dont stop no  Woah-oh oh oh  Woah-oh oh oh  Dont stop, make it pop  DJ, blow my speakers up  Tonight, Imma fight  Til we see the sunlight  Tick tock, on the clock  But the party dont stop no  Woah-oh oh oh  Woah-oh oh oh  You build me up  You break me down  My heart, it pounds  Yeah, you got me  With my hands up  You got me now  You got that sound  Yeah, you got me  You build me up  You break me down  My heart, it pounds  Yeah, you got me  With my hands up  Put your hands up  Put your hands up  No, the party dont start till I walk in  Dont stop, make it pop  DJ, blow my speakers up  Tonight, Imma fight  Til we see the sunlight  Tick tock, on the clock  But the party dont stop no  Woah-oh oh oh  Woah-oh oh oh
  @Amy小乖  23:02:27  我猜个Ke$ha——Tik Tok....  -----------------------------  有人说了
  ]Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh  hhh Ohhh Ohhh  Some people say that I want you for your money  But I really want you for your body  Pleased to meet you baby, I want to be your honey  So let's go tell your daddy & mommy  And this won't get any easier now  That your heart is beating in my hand  And I'll try not to destroy you baby  Even though we both know I can  Oh, you know I can  Make love with the lights on baby  Tell me what you see  Clear the bed to lie on darlin'  make a mess of me  Here's my dress to try on baby  Let me be your man  I will call you pretty darlin'  Tell me what I am  Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh  Ca-Ca-Ca Can I have your number?  Can I have your baby?  Can we run away together?  I would walk on water  I would walk on fire  I would sell my soul to the devil  And this won't get any easier now  That your heart is beating in my hand  And I'll try not to destroy you baby  Even though we both know I can  Oh, you know I can  Make love with the lights on baby  Tell me what you see  Clear the bed to lie on darlin'  Make a mess of me  Here's my dress to try on baby  Let me be your man  I will call you pretty darlin'  Tell me what I am  Make love with the lights on baby  Tell me what you see  Clear the bed to lie on darlin'  ]Make a mess of me  Here's my dress to try on baby  Let me be your man  I will call you pretty darlin'  Tell me what I am  我爱这俩小丫头~好吧,直接脑补的就这个了!
  不是卡莎的啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!不是不是!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!不要被带进去了啊!!!!!!!!!!  还有以上的歌还是没有,。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
  那你快把录音传上来啊 ~~~~
  回复真TM乐啊!哈哈哈哈
  @没有眼睛的瞎子
14:53:17  那你快把录音传上来啊 ~~~~  -----------------------------  不会传啊。。。没发现可以传歌的窗口什么的
  明显是sex(i’m a)啊,高潮部分堪比av配音,当年听的时候旁边还有男生,搞得我多不好意思的
  收获真大 楼里同学提到的歌都很好听哦
  @王峰峰-06-04 15:04:19  明显是sex(i’m a)啊,高潮部分堪比av配音,当年听的时候旁边还有男生,搞得我多不好意思的   -----------------------------  楼主看下歌词是不是  Feel the fire, feel my love inside you it's so right  There's the sound and the smell of love in my mind  I'm a toy, come and play with me, say the word now  Wrap your legs around mine and ride me tonight  I'm a man - I'm a goddess  I'm a man - Well I'm a virgin  I'm a man - I'm a blue movie  I'm a man - I'm a bitch  I'm a man - I'm a geisha  I'm a man - I'm a little girl  And we make love together  Berlin  Slip and slide in your wet delight, feel the blood flow  Not too fast, don't be slow, my love's in your hands  I'm a man - I'm a boy  I'm a man - Well I'm your mother  I'm a man - I'm a one night stand  I'm a man - Am I bi  I'm a man - I'm a slave  I'm a man - I'm a little girl  And we make love together  Skin to skin, tongue to oooh! Come on honey hold tight  Come inside, it's a passion play just for you  Let's get lost in that magic place all alone now  I'm a man - I'm a teaser  I'm a man - Well I'm a virgin  I'm a man - I'm a one night stand  I'm a man - I'm a drug  I'm a man - Well I'm your slave  I'm a man - I'm a dream divine  And we make love together  I'm a man - I'm a goddess  I'm a man - I'm a hooker  I'm a man - I'm a blue movie  I'm a man - I'm a slut  I'm a man - I'm a geisha  I'm a man - I'm babe  I'm a man - I'm a dream divine  And we make love together  And we'll make love forever
  @王峰峰-06-04 15:04:19  明显是sex(i’m a)啊,高潮部分堪比av配音,当年听的时候旁边还有男生,搞得我多不好意思的  -----------------------------  不是,这个歌我好几年前就听过了。。。。。。。  我说了不是那种啊呼啊,  是唱出来的,清晰明了的两个字,就像你好,这样两个字一样,唱出来的啊呼,是轻快甜美的不是那种呻吟,是可爱甜美的啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  马克  
  @闲景流草
15:08:06  @王峰峰-06-04 15:04:19  明显是sex(i’m a)啊,高潮部分堪比av配音,当年听的时候旁边还有男生,搞得我多不好意思的  -----------------------------  不是,这个歌我好几年前就听过了。。。。。。。  我说了不是那种啊呼啊,......  -----------------------------  你直接打电话问伊藤的服务员嘛,网上应该能搜到电话。我记得zara放的音乐和就是伊藤放的音乐
  我说了不是那种啊呼  是唱出来的,清晰明了的两个字,就像你好,这样两个字一样,唱出来的啊呼,是轻快甜美的不是那种呻吟,是可爱甜美的啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!我说了不是那种啊呼  是唱出来的,清晰明了的两个字,就像你好,这样两个字一样,唱出来的啊呼,是轻快甜美的不是那种呻吟,是可爱甜美的啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!我说了不是那种啊呼  是唱出来的,清晰明了的两个字,就像你好,这样两个字一样,唱出来的啊呼,是轻快甜美的不是那种呻吟,是可爱甜美的啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!  为什么大家都走偏了,不是慢歌,属于种快歌!!!!!!!!!!为什么大家都走偏了,不是慢歌,属于种快歌!!!!!!!!!!为什么大家都走偏了,不是慢歌,属于种快歌!!!!!!!!!!  有点sunshine girl那种节奏速度的有点sunshine girl那种节奏速度的有点sunshine girl那种节奏速度的有点sunshine girl那种节奏速度的有点sunshine girl那种节奏速度的
  我承认我本来是进来找笑点的 。后来越看越觉得这个帖子很有爱、
  When we were young小红莓主场唱的  
  本人昨天忽然倡导了这首歌!!!  没有错应该是
最炫名族风!!!!  高潮部分就...呀啦啦喔了呗  伊啦嗦了喔了呗啦   我听见你心中动人的天籁
  上天外云霄的舞台  苍茫的天涯是我的爱  绵绵的青山脚下花正开
  还没找到啊~
  感觉像taylor swift的一首新歌、、、、但是我忘记名字了。。。比较新的歌里面的,我先问下名字
  哈哈。。让我想起了一首歌  撸哈哈,撸哈哈,撸哈-哈撸哈!
  让我想到了 周董的以父之名  开头就有个女声
啊 ~~~~~~~啊~~~~~~~~啊~~~~~~~啊~~~~~~
  Feedback-Janet Jackson  不甜美  好吧 我也走偏了
  楼主我知道你要找的这首歌。  一定是这一首!  《next to me》----Emeli Sande
  @发芽的驴
16:57:59  楼主我知道你要找的这首歌。  一定是这一首!  《next to me》----Emeli Sande  -----------------------------  不是的。。泪奔。。。  话说天涯为什么不可以查音频或者怎么插啊。。。
  收好歌
  everything at once---lenka  有没有同学说过?  不过这首有点拖音,我很好奇楼主说几乎没有拖音,那啊哦这俩字怎么唱成一句啊?
  @桂圆二斤半
17:34:01  everything at once---lenka  有没有同学说过?  不过这首有点拖音,我很好奇楼主说几乎没有拖音,那啊哦这俩字怎么唱成一句啊?  -----------------------------  就是你读,啊呼,二声的啊,一声的呼,不是气音是明确的两个字 啊,就想你好,这样。
  @闲景流草
17:07:50    @发芽的驴
16:57:59  楼主我知道你要找的这首歌。  一定是这一首!  《next to me》----Emeli Sande  ------------------...  -----------------------  传到视频网站然后贴地址吧亲!!
  [发自iPhone客户端-贝客悦读]
  想到的是  Lily Allen ——Fuck You   好像也有啊呜。。也轻快的
  笑死了  
  次奥 我都快把这里提到的所有歌都听一遍了   就为了楼主的啊呼   求最终答案!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  好好奇好好奇
  传不了。。。因为我那个音频是AMR的。。而且只有6KB..........
  要不要这么搞笑!!!!  看完三页,人都要笑死了。。。  啊啊。。
  哈哈哈哈啊哈哈哈哈,我是来收歌的~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  为毛我想到的是步步高手机的宋慧乔辞职的那个音乐?
  笑死!!收歌!!  
  马克。  
  坐等楼主收歌。
  楼主,我就等你啥时候能找到
  表示坐等结果。- -。
  好着鸡啊!
  回复第366楼(作者:@满嘴芥末 于
18:32)  +  次奥 我都快把这里提到的所有歌都听一遍了 ====+1  就为了楼主的啊呼   求最终答案!!!!!!!……  ==========  
  表示坐等结果。- -。
  tik tok 楼主看这里!!!
  楼主啊,肿么还没找拙,急shi我了  
  我也要找这个歌了。哈哈哈
  @blue_木木
19:26:42  tik tok 楼主看这里!!!  -----------------------------  我说了不是卡莎的。。。。我说了好多次了。。。。。。。她的所有歌我差不多都听过。。。都会唱。。。。。。。
  - -··········  各种妹啊~难道是穿插了印第安语或者夏威夷语?  为何啊呼会是你好???????  (你确定是英文歌?那有木有别的歌词啊?  木有别的歌词你怎么就确定是英文歌了?)  括号那段就不用管了,我吐槽吐槽~
  笑喷了  
  @闲景流草  23:05:23  啊呼不是呼气的声音!!!!!!!!!!!  是唱出来的啊呼!!!!!!!!!!  而且不是难为情的!!!!!!!!!!  不是呻吟的那种,是可爱欢快的!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  我发觉大家好像走偏了。。。。。。......  -----------------------------  是风潮?上面有人提过的。。。只能想到这首
  @Einnie
20:46:55  - -··········  各种妹啊~难道是穿插了印第安语或者夏威夷语?  为何啊呼会是你好???????  (你确定是英文歌?那有木有别的歌词啊?  木有别的歌词你怎么就确定是英文歌了?)......  -----------------------------  我是打比方说就像你好一样这种普通的读出来的感觉。。。你要看不习惯我也可以打比方是闰土。。。  我确定是英文歌,说了不是呻吟的啊呼,就是唱出来的,前面一大串英文我记不住而已,我没说过没别的歌词啊,我说了好多次是高潮部分唱了一段然后啊呼
  @叫我十三爷  04:35:34  这让我想起一首歌了哈~我可不可以也在这求下~  高潮也是女声啊啊啊啊啊的,一般在酒吧DJ放的那种~很high的~  有没有知道啊!!!!!!!!!!!求!!!!!!!!!  -----------------------------  。。。你是来搞笑的咩。。。
  被楼主勾起好奇心了,坐等正确答案
  前面看到有筒子说AH 迅速想到那句:娘子 AH~  哈哈哈 我承认我也是来搞笑的  楼主记得找到歌后 短我一下  我也好想知道的说~
  应该是布兰妮的Three
  @Einnie
20:46:55  - -··········  各种妹啊~难道是穿插了印第安语或者夏威夷语?  为何啊呼会是你好???????  (你确定是英文歌?那有木有别的歌词啊?  木有别的歌词你怎么就确定是英文歌了?)......  -----------------------------  @闲景流草
20:54:41  我是打比方说就像你好一样这种普通的读出来的感觉。。。你要看不习惯我也可以打比方是闰土。。。  我确定是英文歌,说了不是呻吟的啊呼,就是唱出来的,前面一大串英文我记不住而已,我没说过没别的歌词啊,我说了好多次是高潮部分唱了一段然后啊呼  -----------------------------  表凶三~我这不是说了我是吐槽的吗?  刚才去了zara的官网,film里面好多啊呼啊~不过基本可以排除  我再确定下搜索条件哈:  1、英文歌  2、女人的歌  3、小清新、甜美范儿(也就是不是rap不是rock不是电音不是舞曲咯?是folk吗?有钢琴或者吉他等伴奏吗?)  4、然后是啊呼一段调调,歌词一段调调吗?也就是说最后是以 啊呼 结尾的吗?啊呼是一个单词还是双音节重复的一段啊?
  为啊呼马
  [发自iPad客户端-贝客悦读]
  @Einnie
20:46:55  - -··········  各种妹啊~难道是穿插了印第安语或者夏威夷语?  为何啊呼会是你好???????  (你确定是英文歌?那有木有别的歌词啊?  木有别的歌词你怎么就确定是英文歌了?)......  -----------------------------  @闲景流草
20:54:41  我是打比方说就像你好一样这种普通的读出来的感觉。。。你要看不习惯我也可以打比方是闰土。。。  我确定是英文歌,说了不是呻吟的啊呼,就是唱出来的,前面一大串英文我记不住而已,我没说过没别的歌词啊,我说了好多次是高潮部分唱了一段然后啊呼  -----------------------------  @Einnie
21:20:10  表凶三~我这不是说了我是吐槽的吗?  刚才去了zara的官网,film里面好多啊呼啊~不过基本可以排除  我再确定下搜索条件哈:  1、英文歌  2、女人的歌......  -----------------------------  是高潮部分貌似是四句,一段歌词后啊呼,一段歌词后,啊呼,然后一段歌词是其他的词了。一段歌词,其他词。  然后歌又到高潮时又是这样。。
  第一天就看到了这个帖,还没找到撒。坐等lz一锤定音
  谁来真相了吧
  买节能类型的空调或彩电将享受国家补贴
使用“←”“→”快捷翻页
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规一首女声唱的英文歌歌词有一句时候if you put your sorry,my sorry什么的_百度知道
一首女声唱的英文歌歌词有一句时候if you put your sorry,my sorry什么的
提问者采纳
知道要找&Perfect picture ah...........ah...........If you put yourself in my sorry situationTell me, would you dare?And if I told you that my road in life was nearly brokenWould you even care?It's easy to tell me exactly what I should beYour perfect picture of meI'm sorry, excuse me, won't live the life that you ledYour words doing nothing but just messing up inside my headIt would be betterIf you just hold me and showed me that you careIt would be easierIf you just loved me, showed me that you're thereIf I opened up and gave you some affectionTell me, would you dare?If I told you that my happiness depends on youWould you even care?It's easy to tell me exactly what I should beYour perfect picture of meI'm sorry, excuse me, won't live the life that you ledYour words doing nothing but just messing up inside my headIt would be betterIf you just hold me and showed me that you careIt would be easierIf you just loved me, showed me that you're thereMy love in resumption lost the affectionMy candle has burned downMy love, I am freezingIs it cold in here?Would you please take my hand?It would be betterIf you just hold me and showed me that you careIt would be easierIf you just loved me, showed me that you're there请告诉我 否勇气听说我已经支离破碎否意仅仅告诉我应该容易我绘制美丽图画遗憾并实际安慰却反使我更乱思绪本糟抱紧我 让我知道乎更简单我请让我知道身边我吐露扉敢敢面我说我幸福决定于乎.....我重 已经失热情烛火已经熄灭我啊 我战抖岂寒冷请能否 握握我手本更抱紧我 让我知道乎更简单我请让我知道身边
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
How you remind me
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 夜店女声开头唱啊哈 的文章