高潮部分...for you 女生唱的,节奏感强的女生快歌很快的

当前播放列表↓
最近试听历史
评分:0.0正在播放:&it is you 很有节奏感的女声独唱~~很特别的声音
相信你一定很喜欢~ -
cassie - is it you?i m looking for a lover not a friend somebody who can be there when i need someone to talk to i m looking for someone who won t pretend somebody not afraid to say the way they feel about you and i m looking for someone who understands how i feel,someone who can keep me real and who knows always baby i like to have you in my way and i m looking for someone who takes me there,wants to share, shows he cares thinking on the one that i ve been waiting for is it you? is it you?maybe you re the one i ve been waiting for could you be the one for me?could you be the one i need?is it you? is it you?maybe you re the one i ve been waiting for could you be the one for me?(could you be?)could you be the one i need?i m looking for someone to share my pain (uh)someone who i can run to, who would stay with me when it rains someo
听好歌 上九酷
该音乐由酷我音乐提供00:00
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
快速播放: /
猜你喜欢相关推荐最新歌曲
1.2686万人听过2.6338万人听过3.152万人听过4.855万人听过5.1144万人听过6.1014万人听过7.745万人听过8.990万人听过9.15万人听过10.655万人听过11.876万人听过12.23万人听过
歌曲名:&&歌手:&&所属专辑:
作词:&&作曲:&&发行公司:未知&&发行时间:
歌曲ID:445101&&分类:歌曲&&语言:&&大小:3.71 MB&&时长:03:58秒&&比特率:128K&&评分:0.0分
介绍:《it is you 很有节奏感的女声独唱~~很特别的声音
相信你一定很喜欢~》 是 Cassie 演唱的歌曲,时长03分58秒,由作词,作曲,已累积试听超过2万次,如果您觉得好听的话,就把这首歌分享给您的朋友共同聆听,一起支持歌手Cassie吧!
◆ 本页是歌曲it is you 很有节奏感的女声独唱~~很特别的声音
相信你一定很喜欢~歌曲的试听页面,如果您想下载it is you 很有节奏感的女声独唱~~很特别的声音
相信你一定很喜欢~歌词,那么就点击&&
◆ 如果你想下载这首歌曲的Mp3文件就点击&&,如果你想把这首歌外链到QQ空间点击&&
◆ 如果你想了解更多歌手Cassie的信息就点击&&&&&&&&&&
◆ it is you 很有节奏感的女声独唱~~很特别的声音
相信你一定很喜欢~的永久试听地址是/play/445101.htm,请将()告诉您的3个朋友,感谢您对九酷音乐网支持!
Copyright @2002 - 2017&.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有&&执行时间:0.0561s我爱铃声网 版权所有下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
问一首女生唱的英文歌,歌词结尾好像是“...for you...for you...”是西方歌曲 听轻快的 而且也大概是一两年前的歌.高潮部分好像是“I(我)...I...”然后结尾是“...(什么)for you.for you.”来着.
diJS76EH54
我觉得是Colbie Caillat的Falling For You 以下是歌词,你可以去听听真的很好听啊!I don't know butI think I maybe Fallin' for youDropping so quicklyMaybe I shouldKeep this to myselfWaiting 'til IKnow you betterI am tryingNot to tell youBut I want toI'm scared of what you'll saySo I'm hiding what I'm feelingBut I'm tired ofHolding this inside my headI've been spending all my timeJust thinking about yaI don't know where toI think I'm fallin' for youI've been waiting all my lifeAnd now I found yaI don't know where toI think I'm fallin' for youI'm fallin' for youAs I'm standing hereAnd you hold my handPull me towards youAnd we start to danceAll around usI see nobodyHere in silenceIt's just you and meI'm tryingNot to tell youBut I want toI'm scared of what you'll saySo I'm hiding what I'm feelingBut I'm tired ofHolding this inside my headI've been spending all my timeJust thinking about yaI don't know where toI think I'm fallin' for youI've been waiting all my lifeand now I found yaI don't know where toI think I'm fallin' for youI'm fallin' for youOh I just can't take itMy heart is racingThe emotions keep spinning outI've been spending all my timeJust thinking about yaI don't know where toI think I'm fallin' for youI've been waiting all my lifeand now I found yaI don't know where toI think I'm fallin' for youI'm fallin' for youI think I'm fallin' for youI can't stop thinking about itI want you all around meAnd now I just can't hide itI think I'm fallin' for you (x2)I'm fallin' for youOoohhh Oh no noOooooohhhOh I'm fallin' for you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 节奏感强的女生歌曲 的文章

随机推荐