asl0gasy0ul0veme沙卡拉卡是什么歌歌

翻译asl0ngasy0ul0veme这首歌_百度知道
翻译asl0ngasy0ul0veme这首歌
t care what u did. 自从你离开我的生活 people say i&#39.我甚至于不在乎你是否就要逃开 it seems like we&#39t get u out of my head. 孤独一直是我的朋友 i&#39,宝贝;re from.你是怎样个人 where u&#39.你从那里来 don&#39! i don&#39. 朋友说我疯了太盲目 risking it all in a glance,ve tried 2 hide it so that no one knows.当你凝视着我时 what u did where u're meant 2m leavingre from.只要你爱我就好 every little thing tt really matter if u&#39.只要你爱我就好 who u are. 激情总是短暂的 how you got me blinm crazy that i am blind. 只要你爱我就好 although loneliness has always been a friend of mine,只要你爱我就好;t care.我以为我们是一对的 i't care what is written in ur history.所有你说过的话和做过的事 feels like it&#39.你做过什么 as long as u love me. 我不在乎你是怎样个人 where u&#39.我不在乎你过去的种种 as long as u&#39.你做过什么从那里来 i don't care.但我无法不流露真情 when u look in 2 my eyes,baby. 只要你陪在我身边 i don&#39!我不在乎;s deep within me.我不在乎你做过什么 as long as u love me.你从那里来 what u did.都深深的烙印在我心里 doesn&#39.你为何能使我如此盲目仍是个谜 i can&#39.我试 着把感情隐藏起来不让任何人知道 re comin from. 我就是无法忘了你 don&#39
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁asl0gasy0ul0veme是什么歌_百度知道
asl0gasy0ul0veme是什么歌
提问者采纳
t care who you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromDon's deep within meDoesn't care as long as you live me babyI don't get you out of my headDon'm crazy that i am blindRisking it all in a glanceHow you got my blind is still a mysteryI can't care what you didAs long as you love mewho you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromAs long as you love meWho you areAs long as you love meWhat you didI don't care who you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromDon't care what you didAs long as you love meEvery little thing that you have said and doneFeels like it&#39As Long As You Love MeBackStreet boysAlthough loneliness has always been a friend of mineI'm leaving my life in your handsPeople say i't care who you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromDon't really matter if youre on the runIt seems like were meant to beI don've tried to hide it so that no one knowsBut I guess it showsWhen you look in to my eyesWhat you did and where youre coming fromI don't care what you didAs long as you love meAs long as you love meI't care what is written in your historyAs long as youre here with meI don&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
as long as you love me
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁asl0ngasy0ul0ve翻译成中文是什么意思_百度知道
asl0ngasy0ul0ve翻译成中文是什么意思
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
as long as you love只要你爱