搞笑 益智 少儿 动物
少儿Ξ童话Ξ动物
1.请选择问题分类:
对我们的产品有什么意见和建议,来这里反馈吧~
2.留下联系方式,您将有机会获得256安仔
亲,您忘了添加反馈了吧~
点回到256影视首页,继续留言请点小公主苏菲亚的英文歌中那首歌词中有为什么这世界如此疯狂_百度知道
小公主苏菲亚的英文歌中那首歌词中有为什么这世界如此疯狂
Straight No Ch;ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirrorAnd bending over backwards just to try to see it clearerbut My breath fogged up the glassAnd so I drew a new face and laughedI guess what i's again my turn to win some or learn someBut I won&#39曲;m sureThere'm over the rainbow, no moreIre freeLook into your heart and you's what we aim to doOur name is our virtueBut I won'll find love love love loveListen to the music of the moment people dance and singWe'm trying to get backBefore the cool done run outI'ma saying is there ain's no need to complicateOur time is shortThis is our fate I&#39. 专辑; Somewhere Over The Rainbow演唱;M Yours &#47, I&#39: I&#39:Straight No ChaserWell you done done me and you bet I felt itI tried to be chill but you're just one big familyIt'M Yours /ll be giving it my bestestAnd nothing're so hot that I meltedI fell right through the cracksNow I&#39. 歌手;t hesitate no more no moreIt cannot wait I's no need to complicate (Our time is short)Coz our time is short (This is our fate)This is this is this is our fateI&#39.I's your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loveSo I won't hesitate no more. Single Birds fly I'm yoursThere'm yoursWell open up your mind and see like meOpen up your plans and damn you't hesitate no more no moreIt cannot wait I's going to stop me but divine interventionI reckon it't no better reasonTo rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasonsIt'm yoursScooch on over closer dearAnd i will nibble your earSomewhere Over The RainbowBluebirds fly.: 《Six Pack》复制歌词 下载LRC歌词I&#39.; Somewhere
其他类似问题
小公主苏菲亚的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
The World Is Crazy
是个女生唱的 不是这个
是个女生唱的 不是这个 里面有句
A Little Bit of Food
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁