其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁EXO灿烈在我独自恋爱中弹吉他唱的一首英文歌是什么??_百度知道
EXO灿烈在我独自恋爱中弹吉他唱的一首英文歌是什么??
提问者采纳
Light My Way
- Caroline EddlemanYou say time don't wait for anyone, anyhowLi celebrate the nowBut presently, I'm hesitantlyWondering how it all plays outI remember every word that you spoke over meAnd you still remember all my dreams.I'm still your little girl like I was in those days.Those words of truth still light my way.You say if you move too fast, you'll make mistakes.You may wanna hurry, but the turtle wins the race.I tried to live life, on my own time,Just to find that you were right.I remember every word that you spoke over meAnd you still remember all my dreams.I'm still your little girl like I was in those days.Those words of truth still light my way. You Said:If you need an answer now it's noYou can't kill two birds with just one stoneDon't give up until it's doneThough hard to hear, such is loveBut You say honesty is the best policy,Took a little time, but honestly now I seeYou were watching over me.I remember every word that you spoke over meAnd you still remember all my dreams.I'm still your little girl like I was in those days.Those words of truth still light my way.I remember every word that you spoke over meAnd you still remember all my dreams.I'm still your little girl like I was in those days.Those words of truth still light my way.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
弹吉他的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我独自恋爱中灿烈中字 的文章