有一首歌开头是呜呜呜 oh oh oh 哦好中间有句是let you know女的唱的全英文

问一首英文歌的名字,开头是OH,OH,34秒左右开始进入貌似副歌,貌似歌词为BABY LET&S GO(NE) BABY WANT …… 什么的
问一首英文歌的名字,开头是OH,OH,34秒左右开始进入貌似副歌,貌似歌词为BABY LET&S GO(NE) BABY WANT …… 什么的 20
补充:歌曲是女生唱的, 比较缓一点,& 不是1L说的那种
应该是justin bieber 的baby,这是个90后的男生,还没变声所以被认为是女生也有可能或者小甜甜布兰妮的baby one more time?
Jewel-Stay Here Forever这首歌吗?Oh (Oh) Oh (Oh) Oh Oh哦(哦)哦(哦)哦 哦 I'm laying here dreaming, Staring at the ceiling我盯着天花板塑造我的梦想 Wasting the day away浪费了一天的时间The world's flying by our window outside我们窗外的世界在转 But hey baby thats OK嗨,宝贝,那很好 This feels so right it can't be wrong这感觉不错,不会错的 So far, as I can see目前为止,我能看见 Where you wanna go baby你想要去哪,宝贝 I'll do anything我可以做任何事 Cause if you wanna go, Baby let's go如果你想要走,宝贝,让我们一起走If you wanna rock on, ready to roll如果你想摇摆起来,那就准备好 And if you wanna slow down如果你想慢下来 We can slow down together我们可以一起慢下来 If you wanna walk, Baby let's walk如果你想漫步,宝贝,让我们一起吧 Have a little kiss, have a little talk来点亲吻, 彼此谈谈We don't gotta leave at all我们都不离开 We can lay here forever我们永远留在这 Stay here forever永远留在这里 Oh Oh Oh Oh噢 哦 噢 哦 If you wanna see that Italian tower leaning如果你想看到意大利塔倾斜 Baby we can leave right now宝贝,我们现在就去 If that's too far如果太远 We can jump in the car, and take a little trip around town 我们可以跳进车子里,围着小镇旅行 They say that California is nice and warm this time of year他们说,加州每年的这个时候温暖而美丽 Baby, say the word, and we'll just disappear宝贝,说这个词,我们会就此消失 Cause if you wanna go, Baby let's go 如果你想要去,宝贝,我们出发吧 If you wanna rock on, ready to roll如果你想摇摆,随时准备 And if you wanna slow down如果你想慢下来We can slow down together我们可以一起放慢 If you wanna walk, Baby let's walk如果你想漫步,宝贝,让我们一起漫步吧 Have a little kiss, have a little talk来点亲吻,来点讨论 We don't gotta leave at all我们不离开 We can lay here forever我们永远呆在这 Stay here forever永远留在这里 Oh, It's a big world for a boy and a girl噢,这是男孩和女孩的世界 Letting go of it all放下一切 Holding on to one another拥有彼此 Oh, there's a whole lot of world to discover哦,还会由更多的发现 Under the covers So if you wanna go, Baby lets go如果你想走。宝贝,我们出发吧 If you wanna rock, I'm ready to roll如果你想摇摆,我已经准备好了If you wanna slow down如果你想慢下来 We can slow down together我们可以一起放慢 If you wanna walk, Baby lets walk如果你想漫步,那我们就漫步 Have a little kiss, have a little talk来点亲吻,彼此谈谈 We don't gotta leave at all我们不离开We can lay here forever我们可以在一起 Stay here forever永远留在这里 Let's just lay here forever让我们永远在一起 Stay here forever永远留在这里 Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh噢 哦 噢 哦 噢
的感言:太谢谢了~貌似还有个组合,介绍是3个其貌不扬的男生…… 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有首英文歌开头是i had a dream女的唱的、中间很伤感的-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 有首英文歌开头是i had a dream女的唱的、中间很伤感的
有首英文歌开头是i had a dream女的唱的、中间很伤感的
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“有首英文歌开头是i had a drea”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“有首英文歌开头是i had a drea”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:到中间就很伤感、 是个女的唱的、我所有积分给你、中间十分伤感、第一句就是i had a dream、有美声 答对了、注意是had 不是have 不是Never grow old、也不是i have a dream,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:s it, whatever, and it fit me like a gloveI had a dream last night.I had a dream last night&#39., whatever)I has to the Montagues, I made a callMake me a suit so I can get it offHeaven help me, fucked like a foxI was more fucked up than your sister'Cause it looked just like a dreamI had a dream last nightBut it looked unlike a dreamMercy.;Whatever (I Had A Dream)&quot, my head is spin'clockWore it on my sleeve, because she looked just like a dreamI had a dream last night, rock out, rock outThat' Tybalt Speaking, and it fit me like a glove (right on)Here&#39, gave it for a chorus girl in Vegas,s my rhyme, John Wayne, and Bette DavisAnd Romeo. at five o&#39, and it fit me like a gloveI had a scream last nightLord above,t know where to shake my buttWalked backwards, a pocket full of pillsAnd Jesus flies to M all Montagues, and it fit me like a gloveIt was a scream last nightIt was getting kinda fun (yeah&quot, because she looked just like a dreamShe wan roundStop this airplane cause I got to get downI had a dream last night.As I hate hell, to get a prescription filledI has three a.I didn&#39, that&#39, and I got shot!Shot me downYeah, yeahJuliet is up in heaven:Peace? I hate the word, take it to the streets, and I was breathing gasolineI had a dream last night.m;s tackle boxIt&#39解决方案2:yesterday once more通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了: never grow old , the cranberries===========================================这是一首rap+女声的慢摇风格的歌曲,原唱是Rappers Against Racism Feat. Trooper, Question Of Color -Rappers Against Racism 英文歌词: i can feel it's a question of co...===========================================哇哇哇哇!! never grow old-------小红莓乐队 这是我忒喜欢的乐队哦~=========================================== Daniel Powter的《BAD DAY》===========================================Akon的Beautiful,开头是When l See You Around The Worlds===========================================steinman and dean pitchford) Producer for bonnie: jim steinman Where have all the go... a white knight upon a fiery steed? Late at night toss and turn and dream of what i need ...===========================================christina的新单曲keeps getting better http://d1.media.v4.skyrock.net/music/d10/fe3/d10fe38fc84aa06f8f175a.mp3===========================================Girl吗?这首歌很不错的 下面是歌词: When I feel all alone And nobody knows Still gotta smile for a while I can't let it show Dry my tears, have no fears And when I&...===========================================S Club 7 Never Had A Dream Come 从未梦想成真 1)Everybody's got something Th... or 4)might have been 想象我们现在会怎样或可能会怎样也是徒劳无功。 All this I know...===========================================or might have been Oh, this I know, but still I can't find ways to let you go... I never had a d... or wonderin', Because love is a strange and funny thing. No matter how I try and try, I just...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助找一首英文歌曲,節奏輕快,聽得舒服,我聽裡面高潮部分大概歌詞里有oh baby baby please don&t go,I just wanna let you know ..me and you
找一首英文歌曲,節奏輕快,聽得舒服,我聽裡面高潮部分大概歌詞里有oh baby baby please don&t go,I just wanna let you know ..me and you 10
什麽 so beauty you are how can i say.....
急找!!幫忙
AL《Me And You》
或者是
布兰妮《DON&T LET ME BE THE LAST TO KNOW》
的感言:是AL的,找到了,但是还是谢谢你`呵呵
其他回答 (3)
是不是c21的be with you again
【SOSO音乐·劲爆更新】

小样!别跑~推荐的听歌网站

ˇWWW.ˇ

楼主你好!!只选对的,不选多的,本人自己觉得最好听的歌,楼主一定要听听啊!

(以下的超好听,小样!别跑~ 推荐您先听)

(以上的超好听)

稻香-周杰伦↑

SHE-天亮了↑

SHE-安静了↑

林俊杰-小酒窝↑

南拳妈妈-下雨天↑

SARA-即使知道要见面→

王力宏-摇滚怎么了→

张靓颖-画心→

李玖哲-别说↑

林俊杰-黑武士↑

卓文萱&黄鸿升-爱的主旋律↑

周杰伦-说好的幸福↑

大冢爱-星象仪→

宇多田光-flavor of life →

仓木麻衣 - secret of my heart→ 

kiss-因为是女子→

光光 & c.k-飞向别人的床 →

梁静如-我们就到这↑

(以上超级好听)

小样!别跑~推荐纯音乐:(超级好听)

紫日
Kiss The Rain
神秘园之歌
天空之城
再见警察
classic river
卡农
夏日香气
迷情仙境
Tears
dream catcher
被遗忘的天使
我在那一角落患过伤风
雨的印记
罗密欧与朱丽叶
寂寞之声

小样!别跑~推荐很流行的韓日歌曲

rain-sadtango
李孝利 TOC TOC TOC
李孝利 不要爱上他
所以
冰淇淋 MC梦
爱情过后 劲舞歌曲
30次左右
question ha,yoo sun
i believe 劲舞歌曲
坚持 us
never say goodbye
u superjunior
听我说 papaya
不能遗忘你
tonight,i feel close to you 仓木麻衣&孙燕姿
我的人 sg wannabe
试着说 WaWa
2年零2月 fod
一个人/两个人/只有你 蔡妍
花样 松隆子
Come on/飞机 乌龟
relove 徐智英

小样!别跑~推荐好听的英文歌:
I&m Gonna Getcha Good!--Shania Twain &一定要听这首哦&
Never Had A Dream Come True--S Club 7 最近开始听这首歌的,太好听了
Any Man Of Mine--Shania Twain 还有这个
My name is --Emimem阿姆的经典之作
Happy Boys & Girls---Aqua 他\她们的歌很活泼
Barbie Girl--Aqua
When You Say Nothing At All--Alison Krauss细心品味,我很喜欢这首歌的
Candy Shop--50 Cent 相信很多人听过吧
Back to you--Bryan Adams
The Power Of Love--Celine Dion
yellow--coldplay
I COULD BE THE ONE--Donna Lewis 声音很甜
Without Me--Eminem 又一首阿姆的经典之作
Don&t Turn Off the Light--Enrique Iglesias
Any one Of Us--Gareth Gates 经典
American Idiot--Green Day 朋克乐,我很喜欢
Boulevard of Broken Dreams--Green Day
Moonlight Shadow --Groove Coverage
Yesterday Yes A Day--Jane Birkin
Because You Live--Jesse McCartney 人又帅歌又好
When You Believe--Mariah-Carey 很多地方介绍这首经典的
Nothing gonna chang my love for you
We Will Rock You--Queen 摇滚中的经典
better man--Robbie Williams

第一首:Stand
第二首:peerless
第三首:floorfiller
第四首:sosforlove(又名:爱情求救号)
第五首:hey-oh
第六首:OneForDaMoney
第七首:Ein Kleines Lied
第八首:la isla alizee
第九首:groove coverage
第十首:LET&S TALK ABOUT A MAN
第十一首:Human Sacrifice
第十二首:Wet Wet Wet
第十三首: 冰河时代2
第十四首:i saw you walkinag in the rain
第十五首:You`re Not Gonna Score
第十六首:Self Control Laura Bran
第十七首:doo be di boy
第十八首:dreams come true ``
第十九首:I Saw You Walking In The Rain ``
第二十首:sound of my dream ``

小样!别跑~推荐劲爆的DJ舞曲:

TIME TO ROCK 舞曲大帝国
大爆炸

lalalove
Its Ok
i&m gonna getcha good ! 仙尼亚 唐恩
辛巴达
皇冠一刻钟
AU坚持
ARE YOU DJ
talala
walking in the sun
one for da money
move somethin
do somethin
Close to You Radio Jay Delano
DJ Let s Talk About A Man
La Club king
chipz in black

我敢保证一定很好听,只选好听的,不选多的,楼主听下吧。好听记得加分哦!谢谢 ! 祝您听歌愉快! 

我知道

是小甜甜的

BABY ONE MORE
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家谁知道有一首歌开头是oh oh 高潮是baby let girl_百度知道
谁知道有一首歌开头是oh oh 高潮是baby let girl
少女时代--oh:哦哦哦2012新版Oh Oh Oh 是dj的!方法如下!!ke$ha的tik tok没有的话就到酷狗----【爱喝牛奶的面包】电台找找!【【有oh的好听的英文歌】】你试一试下面的、Carly Rae Jepsen--Good Time舞曲--Rise And Fall贾斯汀比伯--baby爱你在心口难开linkenny 在酷狗搜linkenny就有一个!世界杯主题曲--2010Fighter Fighter--Christina Aguilera Nba2002Groove Coverage--Riot On The DancefloorKaty Perry--FireworkLady gaga--bad romance和poker
faceBreak Your Heart--Taio Cruzhey oh! oh! oh!中国娃娃
嗨歌--oh!‘Change——金泫雅One Direction--What Makes You BeautifulOwl City
其他类似问题
高潮的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Bruno Mars
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖