you always fell to me 高潮是这样的,大悲咒 男女合唱唱

一首经典的英文歌 女的唱的 高潮有 呜哦哦 呜哦哦后面是英文 求救是什_百度知道
一首经典的英文歌 女的唱的 高潮有 呜哦哦 呜哦哦后面是英文 求救是什
一首经典的英文歌 女的唱的 高潮有 呜哦哦 呜哦哦后面是英文
求救是什么歌
早从挫败中 掸尘前进Yre gonna hear me ROAR /你曾使我丧气, dancing through the fire &#47! 因为我受不了了I因为我是万兽之王 听我咆哮吧L因为我是万兽之王 听我咆哮吧Louder, but I got up /我从无到有 做自己的英雄Yre gonna hear me roar /就怕破釜沉舟 搞砸一切So I sat quietly! 因为我受不了了I see it all, louder than a lion /因为我是万兽之王 听我咆哮Oh oh oh oh oh oh &#47, I see it now /re gonna hear me ROAR &#47, agreed politely /吼 吼 吼 吼 吼 吼You'我不再追求什么 于是万物皆我爱Y我都看清了 看清你了[Chorus]I got the eye of the tiger, but I got up &#47, roar-我有着猛虎之眼 一名战士 在纵燃大火里跳舞Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar &#47,吼 吼 吼 吼 吼 吼You&#39, I see it now /ve had enough &#47,我曾经是那种 莫不出声 做事胆怯的人Scared to rock the boat and make a mess /响亮 比狮吼还欲聋Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me ROAR/就有如那雷鸣 我要震爆你You held me down, but I got up /不痛有如蜜蜂晰 刺上凶猛彪虎纹I我想 我大概是忘了 我还有余地I let you push me past the breaking point &#47,你会听到我的 怒吼Roar-我有着猛虎之眼 一名战士 在纵燃大火里跳舞Cause I am a champion and you'就有如那雷鸣 我要震爆你Y我都看清了 看清你了[Chorus]I got ve had enough /因为我是万兽之王 听我咆哮Oh oh oh oh oh oh /吼 吼 吼 吼 吼 吼You'所以我就在一旁静观学习 点头称是I guess that I forgot I had a choice &#47, so I fell for everything /我有着猛虎之眼 一名战士 在纵燃大火里跳舞Cause I am a champion and you&#39, your hear that sound &#47,但如今我昂头站起Already brushing off the dust /你给我的打击 如今使我抬头挺立Get ready cause I'准备好了 看着;响亮 比狮吼还欲聋Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me ROAR&#47, louder than a lion /你曾使我丧气;你给我的打击 如今使我抬头挺立Get ready cause I'因为我是万兽之王 听我咆哮吧Lre gonna hear me ROAR &#47, your hear that sound &#47, dancing through the fire /你会听到我的 怒吼Now I'早从挫败中 掸尘前进Y准备好了 看着;你听着我的声音 你给我听好了Like thunder, gonna shake your groundground &#47, to my own hero &#47, gonna shake your ground /re gonna hear me roar &#47,但如今我昂头站起Already brushing off the dust &#47, but I got up &#47, roar-orI got m floating like a butterfly &#47, dancing through the fire /是我让你 把我逼到崩溃点I stood for nothingkatyperry—《roar》附带歌词是我一向的美德~I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath /因为我是万兽之王 听我咆哮Oh oh oh oh oh oh /现在我感觉 像蝴蝶般轻盈Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes /响亮 比狮吼还欲聋Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me ROAR/你听着我的声音 你给我听好了Like thunder, louder than a lion &#47
知道智能回答机器人
我是知道站内的人工智能,可高效智能地为您解答问题。很高兴为您服务。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁来几首好听的HIPHOP
男女合唱那种_百度知道
来几首好听的HIPHOP
男女合唱那种
Teenage Life那种
提问者采纳
//www.songtastePrinz Songz-GoneJfive-Find a wayT.com/song/942113/" target="_blank">http://www,我传过了.com/song/942113/ironik-stay with meJTL -A better dayLately(我运气好.songtaste://www.I. Rihanna - Live your life (beat你会很熟悉的)you and me(不知道外面找得到不,遇到这个歌)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
男女合唱的相关知识
其他9条回答
Aɡ1to° Altynai - Nurbek Dia.winter in my heart.
Eminem(中文译名:痞子阿姆),身高:177厘米 体重:76公斤,原名Marshall Bruce Mather III,艺名为Eminem、Slim Shady,出生于日,出生时他的母亲才15岁;出生后,他的父亲便把他和他的母亲给抛弃了,从此再也没有出现过,但这并不是结束,才刚刚开始;Eminem的母亲Debbie Briggs由于众多原因带着幼小的Eminem到处流浪,最后在底特律(美国的汽车城)落脚,当时的小Eminem已经在转学中度过了自己早期的求学生涯,在连续读了三次的九年级,但没有通过后Eminem愤怒了,他决定出去工作,不再继续学习下去,学习不适合他(更大的原因还是母亲的家庭暴力和嗑药使他有了心理阴影);他想作为一位rapper,不过事情并不是一帆风顺的,在美国的说唱领域一直是黑人统治的天下,一个白人要想闯进去并且干出...
4 minutes - MadonnaThe apl song - black eyed peasright thurr - chingyPac's Life - Tupac feat Ashanti & T.I.you can do it - Ice cubeBreathe-Blu Cantrell个人推荐,除第二首舒缓点,其余节奏感都比较强,不过绝对都是好歌。听听看或许你会喜欢。
chingy 的 Don't Worry 阿姆 的 stanAllen Iverson 的 Last Night nelly 的 dilemmaeve 的 got what you needpitbull 的 candymanBenzino 的 Rock The PartyPitbull 的 Sticky IckyJanet Jackson 的 My BabyWu Tang Clan 的 gravel pitLloyd 的 Get It ShawtyNicole Scherzinger 的 Come To MeM.I.A. 的 Come Around
唔.......累死了.....找了半天 挑了几首我最爱的歌~~~都是我超喜欢的!!~~希望你也喜欢哦!!
you were my everythingEN DAG TILBAGE where'd you go stannever your gone 就这几首吧,希望你喜欢.都是很经典的!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY---------FLIPSYDE
比较喜欢dilemma,lz可以去听一下
《生命要继续》
这些都是有副歌的,你要的1.always and 4ever--deestylistic2.because I love you---eric XL3.buzzin'----shwayze4.dead and gone--ti5.don't you trust me---2pac6.gangsta's paradise--coolio7.ghetto gospel--2pac8.hailies song--eminem9.happy birthday---flipsyde10.I want you--common11.lax files--the game12.marshall mathers--eminem13.like toy soliders--eminem14.nobody loves the hood--huey15.pac's life--2pac16.thank you--xzibit17.tennessee--dj erb18.part time mutha--2pac
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌是男女合唱的,有一句歌词好像是i never want to see you unhappy,i dont want see什么的高潮部分是女生唱的,男生唱的基本上都是rap
9V█重量█KN
almost lover歌手:a fine frenzy 专辑:one cell in the sea [ti:almost lover][ar:a fine frenzy][al:one cell in the sea]我们相爱一年了,oh,yeahyour fingertips against my skinthe palm trees swaying in the wind in my chaseyou sang me spanish lullabiesthe sweetest sadness in your eyesclever tricki never wanna see you unhappyi thought you want the same for megoodbye my almost lovergoodbye my hopeless dreami'm trying not to think about youcan't you just let me be?so long my luckless romancemy back is turned on youshould've known you'd bring me heartbreakalmost lovers always do为明天而努力吧we walked along a crowded streetyou took my hand and danced with mein the shadeand when you left you kissed my lipsyou told me you'd never ever forget these imagesnoi'd never wanna see you unhappyi thought you'd want the same for megoodbye my almost lovergoodbye my hopeless dreami'm trying not to think about youcan't you just let me be?so long my luckless romancemy back is turned on youshould've known you'd bring me heartbreakalmost lovers always doi cannot go to the oceani cannot try the streets at nighti cannot wake up in the morningwithout you on my mindso you're gonna and i'm hauntedand i bet you are just finei'll make it thereyou walk right in and out of my lifegoodbye my almost lovergoodbye my hopeless dreami'm trying not to think about youcan't you just let me be?so long my luckless romancemy back is turned on youshould've known you'd bring me heartachealmost lovers always do
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首歌 歌词有“let me tell you how feel"男声的 歌词如下.so tell me how you fell,are you for me..oh let me tell you how feel.还有什么I miss your kiss 之类的,但不是高潮了,高潮就是那两句
化行七闽嚣Y
Loneliness 演唱者:Babyface I'm sittin here thinkin' bout how I'm gonna do without you around in my life and how am I...gon get by ain't got no days just lonely nights you want the truth well girl I'm not alright feel out of place and out of time I think I'm gonna lose my mind (so tell me how you feel) I'm lonely (are you for real) so lonely (do you still think of me) I think of you (baby still do you dream of me at night) its like I dream you all the time (so long.oh let me tell you how it feels) its like everyday I die (wish I was dreaming but its real) when I open up my eyes (oh let me tell you how it feels) and don't see your pretty face (I think that I will never love again) I miss your face I miss your kiss I even miss,the arguments that we would have from time to time I miss you standing by my side I'm dying here its clear to see there ain't no u God knows there ain't no me don't wanna live I wanna die if I can't have you in my life (so tell me how you feel are you for real) for real (do you still think of me) I think of you (baby still do you dream of me at night) its like I dream you all the time (so long..oh let me tell you how it feels) its like everyday I die (wish I was dreamin but its real) when I open up my eyes (oh let me tell you how it feels) and don't see your pretty face (I think that I will never love again) will never I will never love again (so tell me how you feel) tell me how you feel (are you for real) so lonely (do you still think of me) baby still do you dream of me at night) its like I dream you all the time (so long...oh let me tell you how it feels) its like everyday I die (wish I was dreaming but its real) when I open up my eyes (oh let me tell you how it feels) and I don't see your pretty face (I think that I will never love again) i'll never ever ever love again (so tell me how you feel) I'm lonely (are you for real) so lonely (do you still think of me baby still (do you dream of me at night?) I dream of you all the time (so long...) ...fade out
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首歌、中文的、男女合唱、很有气势、音调也很高、很多娱乐场所经常播放、你们知道是什么歌吗?_百度知道
求一首歌、中文的、男女合唱、很有气势、音调也很高、很多娱乐场所经常播放、你们知道是什么歌吗?
不管对不对,你能想到的,听过的都写上,谢谢大家了
我有更好的答案
太平长安灯的音乐盒(年末大礼包100首哦)
发表于:日0时29分59秒来源:权限:公开阅读(1)评论(0)举报本文链接:太平长安灯的音乐盒(年末大礼包100首哦)
排名不分先后:
1.爱一点莫艳琳
歌词:我想说我会爱你多一点点,一直就在你耳边.这一句是全歌的高潮部分听起来相当的有感觉.是首很纯净的歌.
2第二次的爱C-BLOCK
很喜欢开头很有磁性的声音.
3SUM41-OVERMYHEAD
魔教41的歌.是首很适合电子竞技时候听的歌.电子乐的节奏感很强.
4IWANTEDYOU
应该说是我最喜欢的歌之一了.喜欢它的节奏感.
5忧伤还是快乐
纯音乐.空间里也有这个曲子.你听的时候是觉得忧伤多一点呢还是快乐多一点?
6GOTTAHAVEYOU-TheWeepies
是一首听上去很安静的歌.
7WHATWILLIDO-NatalieBur...
最炫民族风