张佑赫女友送给男神女神的t恤

男神女神第二季第十二期张佑赫和谭湘君一起走的时候放的英文歌叫什么_百度知道
男神女神第二季第十二期张佑赫和谭湘君一起走的时候放的英文歌叫什么
那首很轻快的,女生唱的
提问者采纳
Bragging to your friends like you ain't down even if you think soEven though you found someone to share your worldYou will be wishing I was there not some other girlYou can't let goyou can't let goYou ain't down even if you think soEven though you found someone to share your worldYou will be wishing I was there not some other girlYou can't let goYou ain&#39..;t let goyou can&#39.. saying it was so goodIn my head I paly cool and another thingLipstick kiss all over yourNot Until I Say So - Kristinia DeBargeXo smiles faces on your cell phoneNotice you will be high when you hear the ring toneBirthday gifts I know I didn't let go You ain't You think you are done with me not until I say soEven if your heart was made of stoneEven if you travel you should knowYou can't even know itAll these signs I guess I should have call itHe was leaving me baby baby baby this is how you are gonna play play meAs soon as we fall apart you know you are gonna miss me hardEven if your heart was made of stoneEven if you travel you should knowYou can&#39.;t got a wifyeBut you get mad when dude try to get on meYou got to be kidding meBaby baby this is how you are gonna play play meAs soon as we fall apart you know you are gonna miss me hardEven if your heart was made of stoneEven if you travel you should knowYou can't let goyou can't let goyou can't down even if you think soEven though you found someone to share your worldYou will be wishing I was there not some other girlYou can'tYou think you are done with me not until I say soRelationship status single on your facebookPt let goyou can't give youAn another thing you told me you like the way things are goingWake up sex and I didn&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
湘君的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁:众少女讨好张佑赫 排队喂食暧昧爆表
操作失败, 请稍后再试
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。