一首花儿与少年插曲韩文歌歌,歌词里有两句英文应该是see i love you,see i need you.

一首韩文歌,高潮部分唯一听懂了一句英文:i can see you love
一首韩文歌,高潮部分唯一听懂了一句英文:i can see you love 20
一首韩文歌,高潮部分唯一听懂了一句英文:i can see you love 紧接着就是听不懂的韩文 是一个男生唱的
不区分大小写匿名
是《再说一次我爱你》
这首歌
 I bless the day I found you.
I want to stay aroud you.
And so i beg you, 
Let it be me.
Don&t take this heaven from me.
If you must cling to somebody, now and forever, let it be me.
Each time we meet, love,
I find complete love.
Without your sweet love,
What life could be?
So n
Tell me you love me only,
And that you&ll always let it be me.I want to stay aroud you.
And so i beg you, 
Let it be me.
Don&t take this heaven from me.
If you must cling to somebody, now and forever, let it be me.
Each time we meet, love,
I find complete love.
Without your sweet love,
What life could be?
So n
Tell me you love me only,
And that you&ll always let it be me. 

回答
《如果能再爱一次》
也不是这首歌
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家帮忙找首韩文歌 里面有句英文歌词 i need you i love you i can see goodbye_百度知道
帮忙找首韩文歌 里面有句英文歌词 i need you i love you i can see goodbye
女生唱的 节奏听起来有点伤感 一开始是低沉的畅工扳继殖荒帮维爆哩声音然后有几句英文歌词是 i need you i love you icanseegoodbye 找了好久一直没找到 只听过 不知道名字 拜托各位帮忙找下 非常感谢``
提问者采纳
Naby - 《if》歌词:Naby - If... 그대는 모르죠 내가 왜 웃어도 우는지 알아도 그댄 모르죠 언제나 딴 곳만 보니까 알 것 같아 불러도 바람인 듯 듣네요 my heart I need you I love you I can``t say goodbye 내 허락 없이 매일 그댄 내게 숨어서 들어와 I need you I love you 멈출 수 없죠 새벽바다 파도가 멈춰지는 그 날 &#452畅工扳继殖荒帮维爆哩08;도 멈춰질까 you know 언제나 혼자죠 나들이 다녀온 밤처럼 우연히 스친 눈 길에 행복한 순간이 지나면 소란스런 내 맘도 쓸쓸하게 잠들죠 I need you I love you I can``t say goodbye 내 그리움은 매일 하루만큼 그대에게로 가 I need you I love you 변할 수 없죠 내 눈 속에 눈물이 색이 바꿔지면 내 맘 변해질까 if I 나 나 나 나 나 나 나나 나 나 나나나 if I
提问者评价
恩 就是这首 终于找到了 太感谢啦
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
韩剧&On-air&的插曲~ 《Naby - If...》 그대는 모르죠내가 왜 웃어도 우는지알아도 그댄 모르죠언제나 딴 곳만 보니까알 것 같아 불러도바람인 듯 듣네요my heartI need 畅工扳继殖荒帮维爆哩you I love youI can``t say goodbye내 허락 없이매일 그댄 내게 숨어서 들어와I need you I love you멈출 수 없죠새벽바다 파도가멈춰지는 그 날나도 멈춰질까 you know언제나 혼자죠나들이 다녀온 밤처럼우연히 스친 눈 길에행복한 순간이 지나면소란스런 내 맘도쓸쓸하게 잠들죠I need you I love youI can``t say goodbye내 그리움은매일 하루만큼 그대에게로 가I need you I love you변할 수 없죠내 눈 속에 눈물이색이 바꿔지면내 맘 변해질까if I나 나나 나 나 나 나나나 나나나나if I
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首很动感的韩文歌,男女对唱,其中歌词好像有baby i love you no more, baby i need you no more···_百度知道
一首很动感的韩文歌,男女对唱,其中歌词好像有baby i love you no more, baby i need you no more···
男女都有唱,应该是个韩文歌,但是里面英文也不少,歌词里love forever之类的词很多,主要就是记住了这几句歌词baby i love you no more很好听的动感歌曲
提问者采纳
烟花 张佑赫 韩国的 肯定是
提问者评价
太感谢了,就是这个哈哈,多谢多谢
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
, baby )i gotta have you ( can&#39.re not the sameit' for you andi&#39, i love the way you kiss mebaby please, talk to me's gotta be more meaning to thisthan what meets the eyebaby i love you ( baby, i love you )baby i love you (m down on my kneesbaby i know you'm helpless babywhat i want to know isare you willing to trycan you love me for a lifetimein just one nightoohbaby i love you ( love you )baby i need you ( need you )i gotta have you (t be without you )can&#39, i'm about to lose my mindt be without youooh, yeaheverytime you look my wayi realize more and morehow much i adorethose pretty eyes of yoursi't be without you, babe )can&#39jennifer lopez - baby i love youboy..baby i love you ( love you )baby i need you ( i need you )i gotta have you ( i gotta have you.;t be without you ( be without you )baby i love you ( yeah )baby i need you ( need you )i gotta have you (t be without you ( baby..can're the one that i needt be without youblessed and cursed on the same daythe day that i first felt the power of you inside of mesuch a strong feelingthere comes a time in everyone&#39, babe )can&#39., i never knew i could feelthe way i felt.., i love you )baby i love you ( ooh )baby i need youi gotta have youcan&#39.;m beggin'cause i&#39, yeah )can't be without youbaby i love youbaby i need youi gotta have youcan&#39, i need you )baby i need you ( gotta have you.s lifewhen you know and everyone around you knowsthat everything is changedyou&#39.can&#39, when i felt the wayyou were feeling me babyi&#39.t be without you ( baby, yeah )baby i need you ( i gotta have you )i gotta have you (s a new daywhat i wanna know isare you willing to trythere&#39.gotta have you.baby i love you, babe )can&#39
谢谢,可惜不是呢
是不是ailee 的I'll be ok望采纳谢谢
谢谢回答,可惜不是呢唉
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首韩文歌,歌词里有baby i love you ,baby i need you 然后后面就是韩文了,有点RAP的_百度知道
求一首韩文歌,歌词里有baby i love you ,baby i need you 然后后面就是韩文了,有点RAP的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
少女时代Sunny-你的人偶 副歌部分是give it to me love baby I love you, give it to me love baby I need you, give it to me love baby Iwant you不知道你说的是不是这首
鬼鬼和玉泽演的i love you
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 2015好听的韩文歌 的文章

随机推荐