小冰川的名字叫叫一声佛祖是什么歌歌

冰河时代里有一首很好听的歌叫什么名字_百度知道
冰河时代里有一首很好听的歌叫什么名字
冰河时代里有一首歌很好听,我在听这首歌的时候听到有一句歌词是“Say goodbye”是个女的唱的还是英文,请问这是什么歌
s just It&#39, this thing ain&#39,s never a right time Right time to say goodbye Listen to your heart Girl you know.;ll start by Saying that Is not you? Wt do it And sometimes it makes me wanna cry Oh. Ls never a right time to say goodbye But I gotta make the first move 't go on Pretending that we get along Girl how s killing me Cause there's hard but Is never a right time to say goodbye But we know that we gotta go Our separate ways And I know it&#39., And it&#39, baby I I just can&#39, oh, oh. I gotta gotta figure out what I need (oh) There'Ws never a right time to say goodbye But we know that we gotta go Our separate ways And I know it's not you it's never a right time Right time to say goodbye Girl I know your heart is breaking And a thousand times I Fm tryna say..;t do it I. Babye here and sit down, Why am I takings hard but Is killing me Cause there&#39., oh [4x Do you hear me crying,ll understand when I finish, The other side of the door When you's never a right time Right time to say goodbye There&#39, talk about it Girl I hope you understand What I's hard but I gotta do it. Ws never a right time to say goodbye But I gotta make the first move 't feel the way I once felt about you Girl it&#39? Oh;Cause if I don&#39, The other side of the door When you's killing me Cause there's never a right time to say goodbye But I gotta make the first move &#39, And it&#39. Some things I gotta gett wanna be the one to tell you a lie so How do you let it go, it's me I gotta gotta figure out what I need (oh) There&#39Look we gotta talk Dang I know I know it't been No walk in the park for us I swear it&#39, yeah And I don't know., Ws killing me Cause there&#39, oh? But trust me. I gotta gotta figure out what I need (oh) There&#39? When you, I just can't you gonna start hating me Cause I really don'ma do the best I can to get you to understand There&#39. We just can'll only take a minute You&#39, &quot, And it&#39, girl I never Meant to crush your world And I never Thought I would see the day we grew apart And I wanna know How do you let it go, And it's not you it's talk I got a lot to say so I guess I't you gonna start hating me Cause I really don&#39? There't feel the way I once felt about you Girl it&#39, You just don's never a right time to say goodbye But we know that we gotta go Our separate ways And I know it's never a right time to say goodbye But we know that we gotta go Our separate ways And I know it't you gonna start hating me Cause I really don&#39., talk about it Everything I tried to remember to say Just went out my head So I&#39. Yeahhhh, oh, whoa?&quot. I gotta gotta figure out what I need (oh) There&#39? What&#39? What'Cause if I don&#39, You just don&#39, oh, Ws me.;t you gonna start hating me Cause I really don's not you it't feel the way I once felt about you Girl it's hard but It do it Listen to your heart Girl you know, baby I I just can&#39, But you know, oh [4x There'Cause if I don&#39? Why,s never a right time to say goodbye But I gotta make the first move 't feel the way I once felt about you Girl it&#39, let&#39, oh,Cause if I don&#39, whoa..,t wanna see you cry But I don&#39, whoa
参考资料:
名字:Say goodbye
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
冰河时代的相关知识
其他3条回答
自己去听 冰河时代第1首
Say goodbye
是不是兔子舞啊?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你是冰山上的一枝雪莲这首歌叫什么名字_百度知道
你是冰山上的一枝雪莲这首歌叫什么名字
。歌手......我的眼泪呀能冲平了萨里尔高原眼泪会使玉石更白痛苦使人意志更坚友谊能解除你的痛苦啊:冰山上的雪莲电影《冰山上的来客》插曲.....什么时候啊才能够看到你的笑脸乌云笼罩着冰山风暴横扫着戈壁滩欢乐被压在冰山下啊....我的歌声啊能洗去你的心中愁烦你的友情象白云一样深远你的关怀象透明的冰山我是戈壁滩上的流沙啊,属于中国民歌的一首歌曲....:李世荣戈壁滩上的一股清泉冰山上的一朵雪莲风暴不会永远不住啊.歌曲..
我刚才听了,不是这个,有首歌其中一句就是【你是冰山上的一支雪莲】,就是不知道它的歌名叫什
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁传奇战歌里有一首冰河3的歌名叫什么?_百度知道
传奇战歌里有一首冰河3的歌名叫什么?
为您推荐:
传奇战歌的相关知识
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁冰河时代2的原歌曲名是什么_百度知道
冰河时代2的原歌曲名是什么
冰河时代2的原歌曲名是什么
我有更好的答案
叫sunshine in the rain
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
冰河时代2的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁冰河时代共有几首歌,各叫什么名字?_百度知道
冰河时代共有几首歌,各叫什么名字?
&Riding Through The Night &Say I Love You &&&&10 &&European Phycho &2 &Open Door &&&&Conquering America &9 &&&11 &12 &&7 &8 &&&Walking The Night &6 &&&Voodoo Magic &&Son Of A Gun &&Sunshine In The Rain &&4 &&gt1 &5 &&Sixteen Tons Of Hardware&&Living In A Fantasy &Rhythm Divine &3 &&&&lt
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
冰河时代的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 叫一声佛祖是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐