呼拉一阵清空生一个胖娃娃是什么歌歌

跪求谢谢啦一首英文歌女生唱的噢meme然后有口哨声呼呼呼呼呼反正很有节奏_百度知道
跪求谢谢啦一首英文歌女生唱的噢meme然后有口哨声呼呼呼呼呼反正很有节奏
Bruce Springstein -Born to RunIn the day we sweat it out in the streetsof a runaway american dreamAt night we ride through mansions of glory in suicide machinesSprung from cages out on highway 9,Chrome wheeled,fuel injected and steppin'out over the lineoh~Baby this town rips the bones from your backIt's a death trap,it's a suicide rapWe gotta get out while we're young`cause tramps like us, baby we were born to runWendy let me in i wanna be your friendI want to guard your dreams and visionsJust wrap your legs round these velvet rimsAnd strap your hands across my enginesTogether we could break this trapWe'll run till we drop, baby we'll never go backWill you walk with me out on the wire`cause baby i'm just a scared and lonely riderBut i gotta find out how it feelsI want to know if love is wild, girl i want to know if love is realBeyond the palace hemi-powered dronesscream down the boulevardThe girls comb their hair in rearview mirrorsAnd the boys try to look so hardThe amusement park rises bold and starkKids are huddled on the beach in a mistI wanna die with you wendy on the streets tonightIn an everlasting kissThe highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power driveEverybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hideTogether wendy we'll live with the sadnessI'll love you with all the madness in my soulo!~Someday girl i don't know when we're gonna get to that placeWhere we really want to go and we'll walk in the sunBut till then tramps like us baby we were born to run
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~呼和那木吉拉(Live生活第六季“降噪Ⅱ”杭盖4K音乐会电影)_杭盖_演唱会高清视频在线观看_MTV歌曲_乐视网
呼和那木吉拉(Live生活第六季“降噪Ⅱ”杭盖4K音乐会电影)
下载到电脑
缓存至手机
转存到云盘
收藏成功!同时能自动追剧。
方式B免费发短信到手机
方式C下载APP到本机
英雄,快来抢沙发!
英雄,快来抢沙发!
乐视集团旗下网站
乐视网频道
乐视网旗下产品