有一首歌 歌词好像有 im so fancy you havwe already knoww

有一首歌的歌词是隆雷.....隆雷...什么什么的,有可能字不对,谁能告诉我歌曲的名字是?_百度知道
有一首歌的歌词是隆雷.....隆雷...什么什么的,有可能字不对,谁能告诉我歌曲的名字是?
(神啊; havin&#39!帮助我生存下去吧) I am lonely lonely lonely (我很孤单) I am lonely lonely in my life (我的生活孤孤单单) I am lonely lonely lonely (我很孤单) God help ms all about (那就是全部) Alone by yourself than you (比你自己更孤独) lack there&#39, lonely!求你救救我吧) I did some bad things in my life (我做了错事) Why can'm alone (我是孤独的) I am lonely lonely lonely (我很孤单) I am lonely lonely in my life (我的生活孤孤单单) I am lonely lonely lonely (我很孤单) God help m out of time i see who&#39,ve got all i need (你能给我我所需要的) I know i got to pay the price (我知道我要付出代价) Knock on my door whom you lookin'cause you's no doubt about (毫无疑问) I' playin't you rescue me (为什么你不来拯救我) &#39! (神啊; on me (所有人使我犯错) Oh lord come help me please (神啊,lonely in my life (我的生活是如此的孤单) Ah;cause you&#39! (神啊;s no diggity (五年了;s why I've got all i need (你能给我我所需要的) I know i got to pay the price (我知道我要付出代价) That&#39?) i know he will rescue me (我知道他会来拯救我) The lord is my shepard (上帝是我的;cause you' our hands to buy and supply (用我们的手去互相支持;s in the house to let you know (屋子里的娜娜会让你知道) What i see is how i fell and damn (我对看到的东西感到忧伤) I am lonely lonely lonely (我很孤单) I am lonely lonely in my life (我的生活孤孤单单) I am lonely lonely lonely (我很孤单) God help ms why I&#39,所以找其它的) Nana in the house to let you know (屋子里的娜娜会让你知道) What i see is how i feel so leave me alone (我感觉看见的东西它使我孤独) I am lonely lonely lonely (我很孤单) I am lonely lonely in my life (我的生活孤孤单单) I am lonely lonely lonely (我很孤单) God help me help me to survive,我能保持镇定) Whom shall i fear exept the god (除了上帝我该惧怕谁) Thank you for the blessin's why I's what is' on me (所有人使我犯错) Oh lord come help me please (神啊;m always into something (我总是进入到某些东西中) making moves to improve (我可以证明给你看) What would you do if you were in my shoes (如果你处在我的位置) Boom a letter oops another suicide (你会因此而发狂) Meet me for a ride at the boulevard (你骑着马和我在林荫道相遇) Nana&#39, games heaven&#39?) Chillin'm riding in my big fat ride (现在我骑着我肥壮的马) Your ass is late so look for the line (你的驴来迟了! (神啊;ve got all i need (你能给我我所需要的) I know i got to pay the price (我知道我要付出代价) I am lonely lonely lonely (我很孤单) I am lonely lonely in my life (我的生活孤孤单单) I am lonely lonely lonely (我很孤单) God help m and the skils on the mic (谢谢你的庇护和给我歌唱的能力) Five years we know there'm lonely、和平和毁灭) that's in the house to let you know (屋子里的娜娜会让你知道) What i see is how i feel and damn (我对看到的东西感到忧伤) i' is cool from january to june (寒冷从一月到六月) And we still stiked together like the glue (我们仍如胶似漆) And know the rules (我们知道规则) Forever you and i and believe (相信你我会直到永远) It was clear (这是无疑的) If i ever should fall (即使我跌倒了) I could count on you with no fear (因为有你?) i't you rescue me (为什么你不来拯救我) &#39, lonely (那就是我为什么是孤孤单单的) I am so lonely, lonely (那就是我为什么是孤孤单单的) Cheppin&#39?) Free at last see the light in me (自由后光明来临) What goes up must come down (从哪里跌到就从哪里站起来) I' fun (孩子们在花园快乐的嬉戏) Excitin&#39,我看见到欺骗) Alone without protection (不受保护的孤独) from all them snakes (他们象蛇一样狡猾) All for one one for all i was told (我被告知人人为我我为人人) Black white yellow no matter (黑白黄无关紧要) if your young or old (只要你来到) Nana&#39, lonely (我是如此孤单) I for the light (我渴望光明) Dark is the path (前路黑暗; on me (所有人使我犯错) Oh lord come help me please (神啊;t you rescue me (为什么你不来拯救我) ' for (敲打我的门你找谁) A dream or reality enemies at my door (门外是美梦还是敌人) Eyes i realize (眼睛注视着) it' thru the streets at night (在夜里穿过街道) after a fuss and fight (在一切慌乱后) Tears in my eyes (我的眼眶里有泪珠) i&#39,两眼相望) Usin's tripppin'll be around while you heading towards deathtown (当你朝着, lonely (那就是我为什么是孤孤单单的) I am so lonely!帮助我生存下去吧) Everybody&#39! (神啊!帮助我生存下去吧) That'm cool despite emergency (不管事情多么紧急;s tripppin&#39, lonely (我是如此孤单) That's fantasize i must be high (那是梦想我必须定得很高) So let me live before i die (所以在我死前让我活着吧) Once again grab the bottle twist the cap (再一次抢过酒瓶转动盖子) To survive your life (去拯救你的生命) is yours my life is mine (你我有着各自的生活) No emotions in this world full of lies (面对这个充满谎言的世界已经麻木) Step by step and be versatile (一步一步; and amazin&#39! (神啊!帮助我生存下去吧) Everybody&#39,s fake (时光飞逝!帮助我生存下去吧) Remember first time we met day one (记得相遇的那天 ?;s tripppin&#39,我会在你的周围 ) Allways look forward hardlynever look back (总是努力向前看) So many tears and the snakes on my jock (决不回顾那么多眼泪和毒蛇) Now i'm a man lookin&#39!帮助我生存下去吧) Everybody&#39,方方面面的) Love peace and cash (爱?) Kids in the garden&#39!求你救救我吧) I did some bad things in my life (我做了错事) Why can&#39lonely 是宝马汽车的广告I am lonely lonely lonely (我很孤独) I am lonely lonely in my life (我的生活孤孤单单) I am lonely lonely lonely (我很孤单) God help m a real friend of mine (多么惊讶和开心我有一个真正的朋友) Feel my heartbeat and for (感觉当我遇到真正朋友时的心跳) real friend of mine (我真正的朋友) Face to face and eye to eye (面对面,我不害怕) Runnin&#39!求你救救我吧) I did some bad things in my life (我做了错事) Why can&#39,我们知道在那儿没有自由
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
名字的相关知识
其他8条回答
歌曲名: lonely歌手:NANA如果正确,请采纳哦~
lonely NANA
歌曲:longly 歌手:nana mousko [ar:nana mouskouri] 歌名:lonely 原唱:nana mouskouri 唱手:卫诗 i'm lonely lonely lonely~ i lonely lonely in my life~! i lonely lonely lonely~ god help me help me to survive~ remember the time you left me all alone feelg sad bed i was hidg my zone all i could do was to wait for your date but it was running late suddenly i wanted something sweet like candy so i grab some cranberry but it in a blender half a minute later i got myself one big sweet cranberry milkshake with my snake in my hand watching tv like an old man my dog came alone starts singing me his new song woof woof woof woof woof woof~ you want a sip of my shake n...
loney 视频地址
采纳我一下
英文歌《lonely》
英文舞曲吧,lonely
牧羊少年什么的
lonely 卫诗 这个吧?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Iggy azalea的《fancy》中文和英文歌词!求好人了!帮帮忙!_百度知道
求Iggy azalea的《fancy》中文和英文歌词!求好人了!帮帮忙!
提问者采纳
all the liquor straight, I thought you knew that, &#39,他们说它?  Got the whole world asking how I does that  Hot girl. to Tokyo  I'bout to blow-oh-oh-oh  Who that, he&#39, gotta stay on my grind  N 't you taste this gold,低音在哪里;m in the fast lane,m so fancy, decline  I just can&#39, I do this. to Tokyo  I&#39, I't stand no haters and honest, decline  And swear I meant that there so much that I give that line a rewind  So get my money on time:“宝贝, I can&#39,从洛杉矶到东京我很喜欢你可以尝尝这金子,要呆在我的研现在告诉我,你知道不能忍受没有仇敌和诚实的,经典的, I-G-G-Y  That do that, &#39, feels so good getting what I want  Yeah?  R worth a half a ticket on my wrist  Takin&#39, you already know  I&#39, cup of Goose英文歌词Ft touch that  Look at it?  And so good, somethin&#39, you knew this  Can&#39,这样做把纸在所有, we don&#39,我以为你知道, who that?  Champagne spillin&#39.A, do that?这样做, I&#39,把我的名字在大胆我的工作, &#39,我这样做, who that, from L?香槟spillin’,t shop at no department  Better
lessons in physics  You should want a bad bitch like this  Drop it low and pick it up just like this  Cup of Am deluxe  Classic,就像我在物理给教训你应该想个婊子一样放低;bout no haters, from L, expensive,从洛杉矶到东京我很喜欢你可以尝尝这金子, each beat dear departed  Swagger on stupid, who that,事实是我的流动受阻;88 back  Bring the hooks in,继续摆动,是谁呀;t bout money?  Remember my name?  Rm givin&#39? That do that, I-G-G-Y  Who that,你别碰,是谁呀;t bout money, do that, can&#39,s just wishing he could bite it, put my name in bold  I been working,鹅,下降我不担心没有仇敌,下降并发誓我意味着很多,你应该尝尝,如果他们没有钱, you already know  I&#39, huh,如果他们没有钱,不要追逐屋顶像我们带回来的88把钩,离开它昂首阔步的超;m so fancy,是的, you don&#39, who that,m so fancy, slayin' these hoes  Gold trigger on the gun like  I'bout to blow-oh-oh-oh  I said baby, cup of Cris  High heels, where the bass at, I'GGY ][合唱查理XCX ]我很喜欢你不会有足够的我在快车道上?  Never turn down nothing,[合唱查理XCX ]我很喜欢你不会有足够的我在快车道上;m in the fast lane, I thought that, never chase that  Rooftop like we bringin&#39, you should taste that  I's get drunk on the minibar  Make the phone call, I-G-G-Y  (Blow-oh-oh-oh)  Who that,我觉得;m so fancy.A,杯克里斯高跟鞋;t you taste this gold,捡起来就像这样杯杯ACE, yeah,我们不给他妈的电影明星;bout to blow-oh-oh-oh  Trash the hotel?  Putm still in the Murda Bizness  It give a fuck  Film star, I-G-G-Y  (Blow-oh-oh-oh)首先我是真实的(真实的)放弃, I-G-G-Y  Who that, you already know  I&#39. to Tokyo  I'm up in here with some change to throw  I'm the realest  Drop this and let the whole world feel it  And I&#39, don&#39, do that, if it ain't you taste this gold,从洛杉矶到东京我很喜欢你可以尝尝这金子, from L;, keep on turning it up  Chandelier swinging,让全世界的感觉(让他们觉得)我仍然在Murda生意我可以让你下来,我在这里换些零钱扔[合唱查理XCX ]我很喜欢你不会有足够的我在快车道上?记住我的名字[桥]因为酒店让我们沉醉在迷你酒吧打电话感觉很好的得到我想要的是的, the truth is  And my flow retarded.A?记住我的名字[诗]我说,他们给这条线重绕所以时间到我的钱, if it ain&#39, knew that  I be that I-G-G-Y, I bet you wishing you could clutch that  That's justt worry 'm in the fast lane,我不能在没有部门商店把我的钱的时候,什么价值50票对我的手腕把所有的白酒类直, can&#39, can&#39, let&#39,【&#204!  Still stunting, who that, hands off, I-G-G-Y  That do that,知道我是i-g-g-y,昂贵的, like I'm so fancy
中文不太标准不过谢谢
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Fancy-Iggy Azalea, FancyMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Fancy - Iggy Azalea&Charli XCX
First things first, I'm the realest
首先要说 我无比真实
Drop this and let the whole world feel it
发行这首歌让全世界感觉我的威力
And I'm still in the Murda Bizness
我依然是Murda Bizness里面的我
I can hold you down,
我像引力一般把你吸引
like I'm givin' lessons in physics
就想上物理课一样
You should want a bad bitch like this
你应该渴望我这样的坏女孩
Drop it low and pick it up just like this
腰臀艳舞我样样精通
Cup of Ace, cup of Goose, cup of Cris
香槟 伏特加 水晶香槟
High heels, somethin' worth a half a ticket on my wrist
脚穿高跟鞋 手腕上还带着价值50万的手链
Takin' all the liquor straight, never chase that
直接喝烈酒 从不兑酒
Rooftop like we bringin' '88 back
在家狂欢 就像1988年
Bring the hooks in, where the bass at?
高潮快到了 贝斯在哪里
Champagne spillin', you should taste that
泼洒香槟 你也应该尝尝
I'm so fancy
我如此奢华
You already know
你早就知道
I'm in the fast lane
我急速成名
From L.A. to Tokyo
从洛杉矶到东京
I'm so fancy
我如此奢华
Can't you taste this gold
全身上下珠光宝气
Remember my name, 'bout to blow
记住我的名字 马上火爆全球
I said baby, I do this, I thought that, you knew this
我说我很屌 我以为你们都知道
Can't stand no haters and honest, the truth is
我不能忍受黑特 说老实话
And my flow retarded, they speak it, depart it
我的节奏太屌 你们的节奏就像婴儿学说话
Swagger on super, I can't shop at no department
格调超级劲爆 我只在超市购物
Better get my money on time, if they not money, decline
我准时有钞票进账 没钱的人 我不予理睬
And swear I meant that there so much
我说的每句话都是真话
that they give that line a rewind
你们得反复看上几遍
So get my money on time, if they not money, decline
我准时有钞票进账 没钱的人 我不予理睬
I just can't worry 'bout no haters, gotta stay on my grind
我没空担心黑特 我得保持自己的格调
Now tell me, who that, who that? That do that, do that?
快告诉我 是谁 是谁那么拽
Put that paper over all, I thought you knew that, knew that
狂赚那么多钞票 我以为你知道 以为你知道
I be that I-G-G-Y, put my name in bold
我就是 I-G-G-Y 我的大名要加粗
I been working, I'm up in here with some change to throw
我努力打拼 才有今天的成绩
I'm so fancy
我如此奢华
You already know
你早就知道
I'm in the fast lane
我急速成名
From L.A. to Tokyo
从洛杉矶到东京
I'm so fancy
我如此奢华
全身上下珠光宝气
记住我的名字 马上火爆全球
Trash the hotel
Let's get drunk on the mini bar
让我们把冰箱的酒喝光
Make the phone call
Feels so good getting what I want
我就能 呼风唤雨
Keep on turning it up
把音量开大
Chandelier swinging, we don't give a fuck
吊灯都在摇晃 我们毫不在意
Film star, yeah I’m deluxe
就像电影明星极尽奢华
Classic, expensive, you don't get to touch
我典雅又高贵 你只可远观不可亵玩
Still stunting, how you love that
依旧光芒万丈 怎样
Got the whole world asking how I does that
全世界都在问我是怎样做到的
Hot girl, hands off, don't touch that
姐身材火辣 别没事乱惹我
Look at that I bet you wishing you could clutch that
快看看 姐的翘臀我想你绝对想摸摸吧
Just the way you like it, huh?
你不就好这口么 啊
You're so good, he's just wishing he could bite it, huh?
如此销魂 你是否已已经想尝一口鲜美的我 啊
Never turn down money
有好事何必拒绝
Slaying these gold trigger on like
凌驾于那些女子之上
I'm so fancy
我如此奢华
You already know
你早就知道
I'm in the fast lane
我急速成名
From L.A. to Tokyo
从洛杉矶到东京
I'm so fancy
我如此奢华
全身上下珠光宝气
记住我的名字 马上火爆全球
Who that, who that, I-G-G-Y
是谁 I-G-G-Y
That do that, do that, I-G-G-Y
这么拽 I-G-G-Y
是谁 I-G-G-Y
是谁 I-G-G-Y
That do that, do that, I-G-G-Y
这么拽 I-G-G-Y
是谁 I-G-G-Y
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 20:32
LRC歌词最后由
编辑于 22:54
你可能会喜欢的精选集
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
冠单了。。。麦粒还是别rap了。。。bad bitch是种天生的气质。。。装不来的。。。。
这歌真的很好听么....
单曲成绩非常好了,不过女rapper要面临的一个问题就是过气,女rapper不过气的现象几乎没有,这首单曲有贴gwen stefani的感觉,特别是charli xcx的演唱部分!!
这难道是杨少侠的前女友??
进口wax油,随时随地带着走
wx“isativa”
考试完听这首歌简直爽
忍不住在街上走猫步扭屁股对路人翻白眼
热评真是够酸
居然不是999+
(第1页, 共696条)
收藏Fancy的人们
听Fancy的人也听
关注虾米:很磁性的女声,有句歌词是baby i m so crash_百度知道
很磁性的女声,有句歌词是baby i m so crash
crash看到以前也有人问过。,呵呵。。唱的有点快, 还有重复的crash ,隐约听到中间有什么I knew what exactly ** say,我听不大出来是什么,但是没有得到答案。。。。有没有人知道是什么歌啊
提问者采纳
By the sweetest lips ive never kissed How you bring the tips and the warmest touch Ive always missed /84e1/zh-cn/preview/a04e3733545cdb46fafdaf/ there can never be no more Rocking my brain Going insane Again and again I wont keep going this way [CHORUS] CRUSHED基本肯定是://224, Im so into you Dont know what Im gonna do Gotta find a way to Youuuuuuu Ohohohhhh And so Im left.rayfile:http, Im so into to you Dont know what Im gonna do Gotta find a way to youuu Ohhhh Imm Crushing, You&#39: &lt, Short of breath With that heavy feeling in my chest Baby Im so crushed /song/515521/ 下载, That I havent ever let you know How it always goes Cuz I lose my nerve whenever you get close And so Ire the strongest love that Ive ever felt CRUSHED, By the softest hands ive never held Probably never tell.cachefile3, By the sweetest lips ive never kissed How you bring the tips and the warmest touch Ive always missed CRUSHED;Crushed&gt.mp3" target="_blank">http, Im so into to you Dont know what Im gonna do Gotta find a way to you I dont know just what to do Crushing, By the softest hands ive never held Probably never tell, Short of breath With that heavy feeling in my chest Baby Im so crushed So I told myself that tomorrow gonna be the day And I keep on telling myself that Im gonna find a way And I wont be afraid just like yesterday Wont walk away never gonna let another chance slip away Cuz&#39, You&#39.mp3 I told myself today was gonna be the day No more excuses &#39; I gotta know which ever way its gonna go Rest my heart and soul Cuz&#39.rayfile, But i cant get past the dial tone Rocking my brain Going insane Again and again I cant keep going this way [CHORUS] CRUSHED;re the strongest love that Ive ever felt CRUSHED://www:<a href="http:Rosette 试听:///84e1/zh-cn/preview/a04e3733545cdb46fafdaf/cuz I knew exactly what to say Was gonna make my play but just like yesterday My mind in waste and I let the moment slip away Another night got me sitting here all on my own Picking up the phone.songtaste
提问者评价
谢谢各位,呵呵,尤其是jess_lee,就是这首!!原来我拼错单词了,呵呵,不好意思哦,对不住大家,鞠躬~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
找了好久,实在找不到
这首歌的名字应该就叫《crash》,我们在班上经常听,但版本实在很多,在酷狗就应该可以找到了,你去试找一下有你要找的…如果真找到了,记得给我分哦…谢谢,祝你早日找到…
Big Bang Baby
歌手:Stone Temple Pilots
I got a picture of a photograph
Of a wedding and a shell
It&#039;s just a burning aching memory
I never kiss and tell
So turn it up and burn it
There&#039;s a hole in your head
There&#039;s a hole in your head
Where the birds can&#039;t sing along
Does anybody know how the story really goes
how the story really goes
Or should we all just hum along
Sell your sole and sign an autograph
Big bang baby, it&#039;s a crash, crash, crash
I wanna die but I gotta laugh
Orange crush mama is a laugh, laugh, laugh
Spin me up, spin me, spin me out
Station love station send me up and out
你看下歌词,是这首吗?!~
歌曲名称:Crash
专辑名称:Love, Angel, Music, Baby
出版年代:2004年
发行公司:Interscope Records
歌手名称:Gwen Stefani
by --- sleep4ever
Back it up, back it up
You got it, you got it
Put your hands up, put your hands up, put your hands up
You got it, you got it
Drive back baby to me, fast in your car
I&#039;m here waiting, crash into me real hard
Drive back baby to me, fast in your car
I&#039;m here waiting, crash into me real hard
I wander round the room and I&#039;m getting things ready
I picture you driving, just like Mario Andretti
I got the cush, Kettle One, waiting for your engine
Your Grand Prix ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 很久之前听的了 开头好像有童声的loneLy先唱一段 之后才是akon 具体的我忘了 歌词如下Lonely,im still lonely,I have nobody for my own,Im so lonely,im so lonely,I have nobody for my own,Im so lonely,Yo,This one here,Goes out to all my playas out there man,You know,they got that one good girl,Thats always been there you know,And took all the bullshit,And one day she cant take it no more and she decides to leave,I woke up in the middle of the night,And I noticed my girl wasnt by my side,Could of swore I dreamin,for her I was feenin,So I had to take a little ride,Backtrackin on these few years,Tryin to figure out what I did to make it go bad,Cause ever since my girl left me,My whole life came crashin and im so...(chorus)Lonely,im so lonely,I have nobody for my own,Im so lonely,im so lonely,I have nobody to call my own,Im so lonely,Cant belive I had a girl like you,And I just let you walk right out of my life,After all I put you through,You still stuck around and stayed by my side,What really hrt me was I broke your heart baby,You were a good girl and I had no right,I really want to make things right,Cause without you in my life girl im so...(chorus)Lonely,im so lonely,I have nobody for my own,Im so lonely,im so lonely,I have nobody for my own,Im so lonely,Been all about the world,Aint ever met a girl that could take the things that you been through,Never thought they would come,Where you'd get up and run,And i'd be out chasin you,Cause there aint no whereIn the globe id rather be,Aint no one in the globe id rather see,Then the girl of my dreams that made me beSo happy but now im so lonely,(chorus)Lonely,im so lonely,I have nobody for my own,Im so lonely,im so lonely,I have nobody for my own,Im so lonely,Never thought that I would be alone,I didnt think that you'd be gone this long,I just want you to call my phone,Stop playin girl and come on home,But babygirl I didnt mean to shout,I want me and you to work it out,I never wished that I would hurt my baby,And its drivin me crazy,(chorus)Lonely,im so lonely,I have nobody for my own,Im so lonely,im so lonely,I have nobody for my own,Im so lonely,So lonely,so lonely,Mr.lonely,so lonely,So lonely,so lonely,So lonely,Mr.lonely,但是我下载akon的lonely的时候 第一句是im lonely loney lonelyim lonely loney lonely in my life和我上面发的歌词不一样。困惑...
就叫lonely :) 第一句不是i m still lonely ,是i m mr .lonely
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这首歌就是Akon唱的,开始的声音是电脑效果音。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 im sey and i know it 的文章

随机推荐